March 29, 2024, 04:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 415282 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2009, 09:06:12 AM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM
Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?

They are not sharing.. I got the memo from them the other night.     It came with walking papers too   
Are you Serious???

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2009, 09:08:14 AM »

Good morning....O boy I found a gem on youtube.   Cindy appeared on Foxnews syndicated show M & J on July 29th.   I'm not sure how many of you have seen this segment.

Catch the bull, Cindy says Casey was in Jacksonville & she didnt even know where the car was - ping, ping, ping DINGBAT! ...THERE ARE NO WORDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA&NR=1

7/21 Greta - Cindy states that Casey has never been mentally unstable, never diagnosed with anything.  This is what Cindy tells the FBI when they asked her to fill out a questionnaire about Casey in the beginning of August.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU&NR=1   Greta 7/21

August 30th Today Show - day after Casey is rearrested on economic charges, background video to the segment shows the Anthonys at their combative best-Cindy lies that they didnt show up with an arrest warrant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI&feature=related

Gmorning cap...
Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.
The whole da* family are a bunch of liars.........JMO

I watched those.Brings back memories doesn't it?
They all lie.I've never seen anything like it.My ex-inlaws can't hold a candle to this bunch.
I could spend the rest of my life without hearing "from day one".They take responsibility for nothing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:37 AM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM
Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?

They are not sharing.. I got the memo from them the other night.     It came with walking papers too   
Are you Serious???

What was slore doing that did not show her in a good light?  (I had to laugh when I wrote that first sentence.  What has she ever done that shows her in a positive way.)

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »

I wonder if that could be Caylee's real father....and they are trying to keep him a secret for some reason.  He kinda has the chubby cheeks like Caylee.

The dynamic lying duo (cin and KC) told DCF that the bio dad had set up a trust fund for Caylee.  That does not sound logical that a kid, who does not pay child support, would set up a trust fund.  Cin did not seem surprised my this statement of KC's.  If that were me, I would be demanding to see the proof, especailly if I am supporting her.  Cin is not surprised by KC's lies, even when she 1st hears them.  That's enough for me to conclude that lying is a common trait with this family.

My thought is that if there was a trust fund, then LE would know who it was and the family of the dad would know that he had a child and this would have come out by now.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning to the cage.  Morning monkeys!  Good morning Josef and all the other furbabies!
I forgot to say Good Morning to all monkeys. Trying to get my SM fix on before I get on that dang plane. 

Have a safe trip JSM!  I hope you have a great time!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

Who's Paul Kelly?  That's a name I missed. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning to the cage.  Morning monkeys!  Good morning Josef and all the other furbabies!
I forgot to say Good Morning to all monkeys. Trying to get my SM fix on before I get on that dang plane. 

Have a safe trip JSM!  I hope you have a great time!
Thanks 3 babies.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2009, 09:16:05 AM »

I wonder if that could be Caylee's real father....and they are trying to keep him a secret for some reason.  He kinda has the chubby cheeks like Caylee.

The dynamic lying duo (cin and KC) told DCF that the bio dad had set up a trust fund for Caylee.  That does not sound logical that a kid, who does not pay child support, would set up a trust fund.  Cin did not seem surprised my this statement of KC's.  If that were me, I would be demanding to see the proof, especailly if I am supporting her.  Cin is not surprised by KC's lies, even when she 1st hears them.  That's enough for me to conclude that lying is a common trait with this family.

My thought is that if there was a trust fund, then LE would know who it was and the family of the dad would know that he had a child and this would have come out by now.

Oh, I know.  With all of these lies that she has put out there, I think this new attorney is a little too late. JMO.  If we can;t even believe her about the minute things, than how can expect her to tell the truth about the most important thing ---where is Caylee.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »

I'm not sure, I just remember way back that someone on SM said the guy mugging with Cindy while George is standing there was an attorney friend of Cindys. I'm not sure of his name, but I do remember there was a picture here on SM of that guy from his website. I wish I remembered his name. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2009, 09:18:30 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

Note: It looks like the poem was found on the Compaq laptop computer, which Casey could have been carting around with her to Amy's??? However, the fact that the detectives found the poem to be written by "CMANTHONY of the GENTIVA Corporation is strange. Now, it could be that the Compaq laptop was something Cindy used for work and Casey took for her own personal use at times. Just trying to figure out some scenarios here.

I am suspicious of both Cindy and Casey, however. Cindy is totally UNTRUSTWORTHY. I don't care what anyone says. She can lie her ass off with a straight face and cold eyes that stare straight ahead, unflinching. She is a scary woman, if you really study her.
Catching up here...but wasn't Cindy's laptop used by Casey? So, if this poem originated on the laptop, we can't rule CRZY out as the possible author. Seems like the whole family knew each other's passwords (remember the female BH caught SinSin logged into Crzy's account, doing email? And when Crzy found out, SinSin said maybe it'd help bring Caylee back?). So, if the poem was ON THE LAPTOP, then I'm sticking with the "crzy wrote it" theory.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »

You know, it just seems that as greedy and money hungry the A's are they would have sucked Caylee's father dry.  And...they would have found a legal way to keep Caylee to themselves and not shared her with her daddy.  That's what doesn't make sense to me.  He would have been another money avenue even if he was bagging groceries at the store making $5.00 an hour. 

LE in one of the documents awhile back said they contacted the lawyer Cindy said they went to have guardianship of Caylee if something happened to Casey, but LE said the attorney never heard of the A's. 

Was the attorney's name Paul Kelly that they went to?  I think it was now that I'm thinking about it.  Hmmm....
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2009, 09:19:18 AM »

I'm not sure, I just remember way back that someone on SM said the guy mugging with Cindy while George is standing there was an attorney friend of Cindys. I'm not sure of his name, but I do remember there was a picture here on SM of that guy from his website. I wish I remembered his name. 

I believe Paul Kelly was the name of the attorney.So someone earlier on identified this man in the pic as him.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2009, 09:20:47 AM »

OHh, forgot to mention.  Reading thru the docs, a tip that was in led LE to my area of Florida.  Not far from my house.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2009, 09:21:05 AM »

I believe Paul Kelly was the name of the attorney.So someone earlier on identified this man in the pic as him.
I think so, but I have tried to google him and can't find a website.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2009, 09:22:15 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

Note: It looks like the poem was found on the Compaq laptop computer, which Casey could have been carting around with her to Amy's??? However, the fact that the detectives found the poem to be written by "CMANTHONY of the GENTIVA Corporation is strange. Now, it could be that the Compaq laptop was something Cindy used for work and Casey took for her own personal use at times. Just trying to figure out some scenarios here.

I am suspicious of both Cindy and Casey, however. Cindy is totally UNTRUSTWORTHY. I don't care what anyone says. She can lie her ass off with a straight face and cold eyes that stare straight ahead, unflinching. She is a scary woman, if you really study her.
Catching up here...but wasn't Cindy's laptop used by Casey? So, if this poem originated on the laptop, we can't rule CRZY out as the possible author. Seems like the whole family knew each other's passwords (remember the female BH caught SinSin logged into Crzy's account, doing email? And when Crzy found out, SinSin said maybe it'd help bring Caylee back?). So, if the poem was ON THE LAPTOP, then I'm sticking with the "crzy wrote it" theory.

Yeah, it was on the laptop. I like your avatar. SpongeBob has gone off the deep end.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2009, 09:23:19 AM »

Hi, peanut and everyone. I am just using the term "poem" as per the OSCO documents, as it is the term they used. I know it is not really an original poem.

heh, sorry rumancola, i get all het up at even the slightest prospect of anyone giving her credit for any kind of original literary work. shes one stoopid ho in my book.

That made me laugh. I just like the term "ONE STOOPID HO."
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »

I think so, but I have tried to google him and can't find a website.
There's a Paul J. Kelly in Jacksonville, with 5 years experience, but no pictures.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »

OHh, forgot to mention.  Reading thru the docs, a tip that was in led LE to my area of Florida.  Not far from my house.

are you in orlando 3babies?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys !

Here is something for everyone this morning.

http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoo...tm?immagine=scherzi_150404_01.swf

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2009, 09:30:33 AM »

What was slore doing that did not show her in a good light?  (I had to laugh when I wrote that first sentence.  What has she ever done that shows her in a positive way.)
Well, see, when one is pole dancing, the lighting has to be just right, in order to show off one's ASSetts to their best advantage.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.