April 23, 2024, 09:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416365 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: March 11, 2009, 02:26:10 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

Is Jose Baez and Cum- Laud- Clan Defense Team for Casey Anthony Funded by ABC?

As is customary with Blink's writing, it is extremely well done and well founded in her (Is Blink a "Her?") knowledge of the case and the law.  However, Dominick Casey's deposition puzzles me.  If "Kaitlyn" is a producer for ABC, why was she with the Anthonys following their appearance on the "Today Show," which, I believe is a show on NBC?  Mr. Casey was incorrect in the story of the licorice by all accounts, since his description as claimed by Mr. Hoover of the glass with an opening between Casey and Baez is untrue and the glass does not exist.  Jail sources claim that there is no glass between lawyer and client and has not been for some years. The incident as described by Mr. Casey to Mr. Hoover could not have happened.  Of course, it is possible that Mr. Casey said no such thing to Mr. Hoover and Hoover made it up, but we have no way of knowing whether Hoover was truthful.

I don't know whether or not ABC is footing the bill for Casey's extravagant defense, but some person or organization most certainly is. I believe it is pertinent to the case and I hope that Judge Strickland permits SA to get to the bottom of it.  Strickland has been so cautious so far in trying to not permit an error which could result in an appeal and reversal should Casey Anthony be convicted, that I can't imagine he would let this matter go uninvestigated. 

Babybear-
it was not well explained in his interview, but Dom Casey was actually saying he did not believe Kaitlyn that she was with the A's because he knew them to be scheduled for the today show, thus the descrepency.

I dont know about the licorice thing, but in the scheme of the mess this case is,  but I do know that Dom Casey's engagement agreement with Baez is dated the exact same day the A's opened the first trust account.. hmmmm
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: March 11, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

I found this:http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/jessica-donofrio-jail-videotaped-casey-anthony-crying-with-jose-baez-when-caylees-body-was-found/

Thanks Katie.I hadn't seen that.

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/jessica-donofrio-jail-videotaped-casey-anthony-crying-with-jose-baez-when-caylees-body-was-found/

No wonder he doesn't want that tape seen by anyone.

WELL WELL JESSICA nice try, the Orlando Sentinel scooped your slant for your buddy....oopsie!

sniped from Sentinel article posted earlier:

The Orlando Sentinel has learned Casey Anthony's attorney appeared to cry and wipe his eyes while meeting with her on Dec. 11 at the jail - the day the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home.

The remains were later identified as those of Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey Anthony, however, appeared angry and had her arms crossed and looked away during the meeting, a source told the Sentinel

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: March 11, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

As is customary with Blink's writing, it is extremely well done and well founded in her (Is Blink a "Her?") knowledge of the case and the law.  However, Dominick Casey's deposition puzzles me.  If "Kaitlyn" is a producer for ABC, why was she with the Anthonys following their appearance on the "Today Show," which, I believe is a show on NBC?  Mr. Casey was incorrect in the story of the licorice by all accounts, since his description as claimed by Mr. Hoover of the glass with an opening between Casey and Baez is untrue and the glass does not exist.  Jail sources claim that there is no glass between lawyer and client and has not been for some years. The incident as described by Mr. Casey to Mr. Hoover could not have happened.  Of course, it is possible that Mr. Casey said no such thing to Mr. Hoover and Hoover made it up, but we have no way of knowing whether Hoover was truthful.

I don't know whether or not ABC is footing the bill for Casey's extravagant defense, but some person or organization most certainly is. I believe it is pertinent to the case and I hope that Judge Strickland permits SA to get to the bottom of it.  Strickland has been so cautious so far in trying to not permit an error which could result in an appeal and reversal should Casey Anthony be convicted, that I can't imagine he would let this matter go uninvestigated. 

Kaitlyn also accompanied the Anthonys to Cali for their LKL interview, she was on their plane.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: March 11, 2009, 02:35:10 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Babybear-
it was not well explained in his interview, but Dom Casey was actually saying he did not believe Kaitlyn that she was with the A's because he knew them to be scheduled for the today show, thus the descrepency.

I dont know about the licorice thing, but in the scheme of the mess this case is,  but I do know that Dom Casey's engagement agreement with Baez is dated the exact same day the A's opened the first trust account.. hmmmm

Well, that certainly explains it.  That makes it more likely that ABC is financing this fiasco, complete with "Minders."  Wonder if ABC has someone in the Anthony home to keep Cindy's mouth shut.  If so, I don't envy their job.  As to the licorice, I just love that story, but doubt it is true.  I do so hope it is!!

Thanks for your response.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1364 on: March 11, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

Do No Evil 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: March 11, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »

Attorneys Not Satified With Lee Anthony's Deposition
Gonzalez's Lawyer Wants Anthony To Answer Tough Questions
POSTED: 12:05 pm EDT March 11, 2009
UPDATED: 12:41 pm EDT March 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez filed a motion Wednesday to compel Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, to answer some tough questions he dodged during his deposition 10 days ago.

Gonzalez is suing for defamation because, she said, her reputation was ruined when Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in her daughter Caylee's death, used her name as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee.

Among the questions Gonzalez's team is trying to get Lee Anthony to answer is who the father of Caylee is and if he thinks his sister, Casey Anthony, had anything to do with his niece's slaying.

Caylee's remains were found exactly three months ago in a wooded off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18906812/detail.html
Thanks, good, get that laughing nitwit back in there and make him answer these questions. 

Hi, No Rose---I'd love to see that idiot back on the hot seat explaining some of his answers in the first deposition, too.  But what I really want to see is Cindy, chomping gum and all, answering a few pertinent questions. And I want to see the suicide note, too.  Oh, there's so much I want to see. 

Why are the Anthonys covered in teflon?  How is it they get away with actions that most of us would be prosecuted for?  Will we ever know?

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: March 11, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

I found this:http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/jessica-donofrio-jail-videotaped-casey-anthony-crying-with-jose-baez-when-caylees-body-was-found/

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/jessica-donofrio-jail-videotaped-casey-anthony-crying-with-jose-baez-when-caylees-body-was-found/

WELL WELL JESSICA nice try, the Orlando Sentinel scooped your slant for your buddy....oopsie!

The Orlando Sentinel has learned Casey Anthony's attorney appeared to cry and wipe his eyes while meeting with her on Dec. 11 at the jail - the day the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home.

The remains were later identified as those of Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey Anthony, however, appeared angry and had her arms crossed and looked away during the meeting, a source told the Sentinel
Now we know the real reason why Bozo doesn't want the tape released.  He was on it!!  He doesn't want wifey to see it! LOL
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: March 11, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »

Baez - I'm wondering if JB really wanted to think that KC was innocent - however, the finding of Caylee's remains in December burst the innocent balloon, hence, JB's crying and wiping of his eyes.  A painful realization to him..that in his first murder case...the client is not a victim and really is guilty.  However, he can't back out, because he's trying to create his image as an icon for hispanics. 

He's trapped by his own inexperience and naivete.

KC is doing the normal KC thing (and, tee hee, we've been informed of it) by crossing her arms and looking away.  Reminds me of talking to her gf on the phone - OMG what a waste!  IMO KC is showing her disgust for JB's sorrow over Caylee and the remains being found or for himself...whatever.

No wonder JB is fighting this tape being shown.  IMO it shows that even when remains are found that KC is only thinking of herself.  Any mother who was innocent would be destroyed by the thought that remains found belonged to her daughter and would be seeking comfort by someone else.  KC is not seeking comfort; she is looking away from the person who is showing compassion for Caylee.  This tape would show that she STILL does not care about Caylee and only caring about herself.  Yep!  If I were the defense, I wouldn't want that tape shown either.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: March 11, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

Casey' words...DID NOT commit.

So, would that eliminate any possibility that the defense could take on ...ACCIDENTAL.

not IMO ... her words "a crime I did not commit."

in her mind her actions may have been "accidental" and not a "crime"

I think she's Full of Chit ... who knows what the defense is cooking up.

what I was wondering, this is almost like Casey Ho testifying in a way without the unpleasantness of being cross examined.....She is speaking on her own behalf and the prosecution can not ask her him questions if she does not want to testify..right? sorry if this has been mentioned before...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: March 11, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »

BabyBear..that's what I would love to know also, it seems the Anthonys can do whatever they please, I guess none of their actions matter.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: March 11, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

Baez - I'm wondering if JB really wanted to think that KC was innocent - however, the finding of Caylee's remains in December burst the innocent balloon, hence, JB's crying and wiping of his eyes.  A painful realization to him..that in his first murder case...the client is not a victim and really is guilty.  However, he can't back out, because he's trying to create his image as an icon for hispanics. 

KC is doing the normal KC thing (and, tee hee, we've been informed of it) by crossing her arms and looking away.  Reminds me of talking to her gf on the phone - OMG what a waste!  IMO KC is showing her disgust for JB's sorrow over Caylee and the remains being found or for himself...whatever.

No wonder JB is fighting this tape being shown.  IMO it shows that even when remains are found that KC is only thinking of herself.  Any mother who was innocent would be destroyed by the thought that remains found belonged to her daughter and would be seeking comfort by someone else.  KC is not seeking comfort; she is looking away from the person who is showing compassion for Caylee.  This tape would show that she STILL does not care about Caylee and only caring about herself.  Yep!  If I were the defense, I wouldn't want that tape shown either.

Puzzler, this is puzzling to me.  We have been told that Casey was taken to the nurse's station apparently to be informed that remains had been found.  Jail officials said that they always do that when there is bad news for an inmate.  However, they say that Casey learned of the remains being found close to her home while watching TV in the waiting room at the nurse's station,  and upon this news, she doubled over and hyperventilated and requested sedation, which was as far as we know, given her. A video exists of this and it is the subject of a couple of motions to prevent its release.  However, later that same day, she is visited by Baez who is visibly upset  about the news, but the video shows , so we are told, that Casey folds her arms and, apparently unconcerned, looks away from Baez. I find these two reports difficult to reconcile. Of course when Baez came to see her, it was not a surprise to her that remains had been found.

And no, I don't believe Casey to be innocent.  I have no doubt, reasonable or otherwise, that she deliberated killed her daughter.  It's just that it is difficult to sort out what to believe.  I'd like to see both videos. And if a video exists of her reaction when Padilla's team found what could have been Casey's remains in the river at Blanchard Park, I'd like to see it too, for contrast.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: March 11, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Kaitlyn also accompanied the Anthonys to Cali for their LKL interview, she was on their plane.

Capp- that's very interesting; I had not come across that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or where you heard that?
TIA.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: March 11, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

Puzzler, this is puzzling to me.  We have been told that Casey was taken to the nurse's station apparently to be informed that remains had been found.  Jail officials said that they always do that when there is bad news for an inmate.  However, they say that Casey learned of the remains being found close to her home while watching TV in the waiting room at the nurse's station,  and upon this news, she doubled over and hyperventilated and requested sedation, which was as far as we know, given her. A video exists of this and it is the subject of a couple of motions to prevent its release.  However, later that same day, she is visited by Baez who is visibly upset  about the news, but the video shows , so we are told, that Casey folds her arms and, apparently unconcerned, looks away from Baez. I find these two reports difficult to reconcile. Of course when Baez came to see her, it was not a surprise to her that remains had been found.

And no, I don't believe Casey to be innocent.  I have no doubt, reasonable or otherwise, that she deliberated killed her daughter.  It's just that it is difficult to sort out what to believe.  I'd like to see both videos. And if a video exists of her reaction when Padilla's team found what could have been Casey's remains in the river at Blanchard Park, I'd like to see it too, for contrast.

IMO the defense doesn't want either tape released.  The first tape because when KC heard of remains being found, she doubled over and hyperventilated - not because Caylee was found and, therefore, she's dead (we did not know for sure it was Caylee's remains for a number of days afterward - but, because, KC knew where she dumped Caylee like trash and, upon hearing the location of where the remains were found, KC knew the end was here.  The defense wouldn't want that tape released because the potential jury would think that KC knew she was in real trouble with the remains being found and the strong reaction she had to the tape was an automatic show of guilt IMO.

Others who have seen KC watching the LP search have stated that KC was completely without emotion.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: March 11, 2009, 03:36:35 PM »

WOW!  I have missed stuff!  SS how could you ...?!!! 

(Good one CC!  Loved it!)

See ya monkeys!  Fingers crossed ... I'll be back tomorrow!  Woo Hoo!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1374 on: March 11, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

“It’s like, hint, hint - she wants all of us to know it’s her birthday like we’re going to give her a gift or something, which ain’t going to happen,” a jail source in a position to know told derekclontz.com excusively.
A jail spokesman says officials do not acknowledge or celebrate the birthdays of inmates, “so Casey Anthony shouldn’t expect anything special on hers.”
You can, however, send her a card or letter at the address that follows below in BOLD type.
Remember: First class mail generally takes three days to reach destinations anywhere in the United States.

So be sure to mail your card or note no later than March 16 so it will reach Anthony on time.
So, will your letter really be delivered? Yes. According to jail officials, all mail for inmates that is addressed properlyand doesn’t contain contraband will be given to the inmate.
Just be sure to follow the instructions for mailing inmates that we outline below. Improperly addressed envelopes will not be delivered, but instead, will be thrown in the trash.
Send your cards and letters to:

Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML-22
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Official restrictions and stipulations:
1. Sender must use the inmates first and last name and complete return address.
2. Send money orders with inmate’s name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
3. Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
4. No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
5. Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
6. All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember: Per the Orange County Jail, where Anthony is awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee Anthony, her 2-year-old daughter, ALL mail will be opened and inspected before it is delivered to an inmate.
What do you think? Will you send Casey Anthony a birthday card with a special note? If so, what will you tell her? Will you wish her well - or ill? Write to us today and tell our family of readers all about it.
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 11, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »

See you tomorrow Newfie.Should be a interesting day. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: March 11, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »

Not to worry Sea Searcher.....copies of this postcard was sent in mass mailing to 90% of Florida male residents.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: March 11, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »

Now we know the real reason why Bozo doesn't want the tape released.  He was on it!!  He doesn't want wifey to see it! LOL

There are just to many incidents between casey and her lawyer that would certainly upset any wife!!! I think a few rumors in the begining was probably nonsuspected by wifee but than different incidents he shared to intimately with his client, would lead any wife to suspect if his intentions  were professional and honorable. I think now she's begining to see all the red flags popping up all over the place!!!  I dont care how much you want to trust your man and if so if he has never cheated on her!! there's always that ho bag that knows how to seduce and bring down even the best of men!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: March 11, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »

There are just to many incidents between casey and her lawyer that would certainly upset any wife!!! I think a few rumors in the begining was probably nonsuspected by wifee but than different incidents he shared to intimately with his client, would lead any wife to suspect if his intentions  were professional and honorable. I think now she's begining to see all the red flags popping up all over the place!!!  I dont care how much you want to trust your man and if so if he has never cheated on her!! there's always that ho bag that knows how to seduce and bring down even the best of men!!!

....as Chris Rock would say.....“A man is only as faithful as his options”

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: March 11, 2009, 04:12:16 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/05/48hours/main4845724.shtml

Hi guys--

Just posting this link if you're interested in seeing a story about another "Casey" type.  I had never heard of this girl before I read this article today.  She's flippin' nuts!

WAAY behind, but ITA, zoeandme. Did you see the show? I think this girl is really scary, and her story is totally implausible.

I hope this case gets resolved quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.