April 19, 2024, 08:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416212 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1420 on: March 11, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »

Oops!!!  Good to see you JSM.  I think Casey has to go.  We kicked around an Affidavent (sp?) that Casey has signed saying she had not asked or consented to Baez selling her "story".
I read that back a few pages, and I was curious.....
No where does it state that Casey had not given her parents permission to sell "her story" in order to pay Baez or Conway.

ITS NOT THEIR STORY TO TELL.............ITS CAYLEES!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:26 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

---snip---

So some suggestions to include in the card.

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Casey puking in the toilet
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

Sorry, I don't care if its my birthday 6 months after, 6 years after, if I am innocent as she claims to be...no way I would be humming a tune or suckin licorice or buying commessary makeup...hell no I would be screaming at the top of my lungs day in and day out my innocents for all to hear, not to mention would be bending over backwards to help the LE and anyone else who showed interest in my childs case.

Sing happy birthday to the damn injection site Casey you are a sick disgusting waste total waste of space, air, and skin.  May you rott!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: March 11, 2009, 07:24:19 PM »

Ya know, i was thinking about the way Sindy looked at the hearing the other day and couldn't help but think that Sindy's out getting her hair and nails done, KC is ordering RED lipstick and other makeup in jail and poor Caylee ended up with no nails and no beautiful hair. And to think that  the money for this  is most likely coming from profits off  Caylee.

Is this love? NO!

They have thrown her away with the trash just like KC did.

These people are evil.  How they sleep at night is beyond me.    

Ya know this is rather simple....why arent ANY of the Anthonys demanding to find the real killer?  NOT ONCE especially since Caylee's remains were found has ANY Anthony including Casey pleaded to find the killer of this precious child.   Where is the outrage that Caylee was murdered?    What did we get from the Anthonys instead....silence minus defending Casey.  What are we getting from Casey, more pissy fits & lies

Instead she is more concerned about protecting her own bump & in the process she  perjured herself in saying something about a plea deal that was NEVER offered in her latest tantrum....dum beeotch

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: March 11, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

Alright, I know this is off topic, and you all have probably already had a chance to say something to her.. but at the risk of getting over baked banana muffins tossed at me I am going to do this anyhow ....

DOLCE !  ((HUGS)) Be well and safe. You, hubby and the littlest ones are always in my prayers. Made my heart glad to see you here !!
Cyn
Thank you!!!!  ((HUGS))  Great to see you as well Miss Cyn.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: March 11, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-031109,0,937095.story

Casey Anthony's attorney wants jail to stop monitoring meetings with client
Jose Beaz has learned a corrections officer told investigators about a conversation Baez had with Casey

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:20 PM EDT, March 11, 2009

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez wants the Orange County Jail to stop monitoring meetings between himself and Anthony. And he wants those who observe these meeting to stop talking about them.

He's asking a judge to bar the state from releasing any videos, audio tapes and interviews with correctional officers who may have heard any conversations.

He also wants the judge to find out who ordered the monitoring at the Orange County Jail.

Baez said this violates his client's Constitutional rights.

Jail officials would not comment about the latest motion, saying the specific issues would be addressed in court.

Spokesman Allen Moore said there are security cameras - without audio - set up throughout the jail.

Security cameras do record meetings between attorneys and inmates - for the protection of the attorney and to ensure jail policies are followed, he said.

The jail has no duty to visitors to inform them they are being recorded on security cameras, Moore said.

He would not discuss an interview Baez mentioned in his motion. The lawyer wrote that Lt. Tammy Uncer relayed a conversation between Baez and Anthony to investigators. She also told investigators about Anthony's medical history at the jail.

Baez learned this from recent investigative documents released to him. The documents will eventually become public record unless the judge stops them from being released.

This motion comes on the same day the Orlando Sentinel learned about a video of Anthony and Baez meeting at the jail on Dec. 11 - the day the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home.

The remains were later identified as those of Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey Anthony, appeared angry and had her arms crossed and looked away during the meeting, a source told the Sentinel.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office acknowledged a videotape exists.

"There is a video," spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla said. "Baez has referenced that video in his motions."

Baez's latest motion, filed yesterday, referred to the video, "...Defense counsel was videotaped by law enforcement meeting with his client."

Another video was taken earlier that same day when Anthony first learned of the discovery of remains. In that tape, Anthony was taken to the jail clinic. Sources say the video shows Anthony hyperventilating.

Investigators and prosecutors have copies of the video, but it's unclear whether the state will use it against her at trial.

Last week, Judge Stan Strickland allowed Baez to watch the video and decide within 15 days whether he will ask the judge again to bar the state from releasing it to the public. Baez has until next week to decide.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore confirmed that many areas of the jail are under constant video surveillance, including areas where Baez could meet with Anthony such as small interview rooms or the classroom.

Moore said the surveillance is visual only and no audio is collected in order to respect attorney-client privilege.

Attorneys would not meet with their clients in the medical clinic, Moore said.

Ok, so the jail is suposed to change all of their practices, rules, regulations, and procedures for these low lifes??  Talk about a revolt within the jail! 
NO DICE!  If they were to get away with half of the looney bull that Baez puts out there, there would be revolts, law suites, and chaos resounding from the jails current inmates and inmates throughout the USA demanding the right to be treated equall to that slore.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: March 11, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »

Ya know, i was thinking about the way Sindy looked at the hearing the other day and couldn't help but think that Sindy's out getting her hair and nails done, KC is ordering RED lipstick and other makeup in jail and poor Caylee ended up with no nails and no beautiful hair. And to think that  the money for this  is most likely coming from profits off  Caylee.

Is this love? NO!

Ya know this is rather simple....why arent ANY of the Anthonys demanding to find the real killer?  NOT ONCE especially since Caylee's remains were found has ANY Anthony including Casey pleaded to find the killer of this precious child.   Where is the outrage that Caylee was murdered?    What did we get from the Anthonys instead....silence minus defending Casey.  What are we getting from Casey, more pissy fits & lies

Instead she is more concerned about protecting her own bump & in the process she  perjured herself in saying something about a plea deal that was NEVER offered in her latest tantrum....dum beeotch

Remember JB and slore set up the TIP line to find the "real killer", wonder how that's going?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: March 11, 2009, 07:45:30 PM »

Is this love? NO!

Remember JB and slore set up the TIP line to find the "real killer", wonder how that's going?

I hear ya about that but Im not talking about what Baez did as a PR scam which is laughable, I meant a gut wrenching honest plea directly from the Anthonys, any of them which was nonexistent.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: March 11, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

www.wesh.com has a survey up

What's the state's strongest piece of evidence against Casey Anthony?
Casey not reporting Caylee missing
Partying and allegedly cashing bad checks while her daughter was missing
Her false statements to the police
The alleged "smell of death" in her car
The blanket found with Caylee's remains
The duct tape on Caylee's mouth
Strand of hair from the car that investigators say had "death band" on it
"Chloroform" and "neck-breaking" searches on computer
None of the above because Casey Anthony is innocent

lord, so many choices, can I pick all of the above???
I am with you...all of the above!!!

Today was a lucky day for me....the poll allowed me to vote twice.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: March 11, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

OK, I've been lurking steadily for about 3 weeks but now I want to know something from some legally educated monkey -- Cappucino, are you there?  Help another Mississippi girl.  Now that Slore has handwritten her statement on a sworn affidavit, I assume this is considered to be her "testimony" even though we have been told she would never take the stand.  Can the Judge not cross-examine her personally on her handwritten statement?  Suppose he asks her for the details of the offered "plea bargain" and she perjures herself.  Where will this go?  Has she "opened the door" so that she can now be cross-examined by the prosecution?  I have seen some reference to this but I'm just not sure what it means in terms of her giving up her right to remain silent.  TIA- Dixie
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

---snip---

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

Sorry, I don't care if its my birthday 6 months after, 6 years after, if I am innocent as she claims to be...no way I would be humming a tune or suckin licorice or buying commessary makeup...hell no I would be screaming at the top of my lungs day in and day out my innocents for all to hear, not to mention would be bending over backwards to help the LE and anyone else who showed interest in my childs case.

Sing happy birthday to the damn injection site Casey you are a sick disgusting waste total waste of space, air, and skin.  May you rott!!!

everything she does puts more doubt on people that see her. the jurors will be closing watching her and her interaction with her attorney during these legal sessions.
she has displayed no signs of grief since day1 and continues to make comments to secure her guilty verdict. Her demeanor and actions are  not that of someone normal or innocent. she is neither one. theres not one normal one in that family. there was it was caylee she's gone and the anthonys have gone to the dogs. the anthony marriage is tumbling like a birthday cake falling on jail floors...lee has long since been mentaly gonners!! she wont walk.. I love it.. everytime she does and says something stupid. I think u go girl!! cuz  you are going to spend the rest of your life amongst the population and we all know what that means!!   looks like baez has grieved more than any of the blood relatives.. WHAT A JOKE!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1430 on: March 11, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »

Snipped

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's
I'm all caught up on reading and noticed this wasn't answered.
So is this(bolded above)true?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: March 11, 2009, 08:45:10 PM »

Snipped

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's

Hey Karma -- The state of Florida does provide for oaths and requires the notary to  witness the instrument signed.  see http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=CH0117/SEC05.HTM&Title=-%3E2008-%3ECH0117-%3ESection%2005#0117.05

Have a great night.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1432 on: March 11, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »

Now that we know that Bozo was crying the day the remains were found and Crazy was folding her arms and looking away..............

Makes me wonder, what else the loving duo has fought about?  I wonder if the "Crazy and the Trash" licorice episode was just their form of *make-up sex*.  Casey and TL sure seemed to mention it a lot in their text messages.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: March 11, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »

OK, I've been lurking steadily for about 3 weeks but now I want to know something from some legally educated monkey -- Cappucino, are you there?  Help another Mississippi girl.  Now that Slore has handwritten her statement on a sworn affidavit, I assume this is considered to be her "testimony" even though we have been told she would never take the stand.  Can the Judge not cross-examine her personally on her handwritten statement?  Suppose he asks her for the details of the offered "plea bargain" and she perjures herself.  Where will this go?  Has she "opened the door" so that she can now be cross-examined by the prosecution?  I have seen some reference to this but I'm just not sure what it means in terms of her giving up her right to remain silent.  TIA- Dixie

Yes the judge most certainly can question her directly under oath about the statement she made in her sworn affidavit attached to a motion to the Court.   He will remind her that she was under oath then & under oath presently but compel her to answer.  He will also ask questions of the State Attorney's office & Baez himself inquiring if a plea was or was not offered.   If she contradicts herself under oath she will have perjured herself, if she bluffed she is caught right then and there for lying.  The State Attorney's office put out a statement that a formal plea was not offered, if no written record exists via correspondence between the parties or written formal offer the judge will rule in favor that it did not exist as the State proffered.   The only plea that was offered that we know of was months ago when they offered a "limited immunity" if she disclosed where she dumped the body - limited meaning anything she directly said regarding that would not be admissable in court to use against her.

Im not positive to the extent of her personal handwritten statement gives up her right to remain silent but I did raise a curosity since she evoked her 5th amendment regarding the civil case after being ordered by that court to answer interrogatories & yet of her own free will made this handwritten accusatory statement in addition to what her attorney originally advised.  Let's not forget that the reason for the affidavit was to speak to whether she gave her attorney rights to sell her story, image, etc. - the motion had nothing to do with a plea bargain or her innocence yet she went beyond the scope of the affidavit addressing the motion being filed to the Court.  In one sense you could say that she is using her 5th amendment rights to protect herself but yet she is choosing to speak on her own behalf when she thinks its going to benefit her.  I'm extremely curious to see what the judges in both her criminal and civil matters would rule on this issue....Im sorry I dont have a clear cut answer on this.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: March 11, 2009, 09:06:12 PM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1435 on: March 11, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

Found on another site...

---snip---

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site

Dolce I can totally feel your anger - I feel the same way - My God my heart would be bleeding and I would be screaming from the rooftops and into the cameras (when she had her chance) to please please find my daughter!  You would be hard pressed to ever see me smiling or giggling - not ever would that happen - I wouldn't be able to even function if my beautiful daughter was missing!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: March 11, 2009, 09:27:42 PM »

Thank you so much, Cappuccino (got the spelling right this time!)  It just seems to me that any defendant has to make the choice of whether they will or will not testify -- they have their right to do either.  But this defendant has decided to make apparently unfounded and accusatory statements within court documents.  I am extremely surprised her attorney allowed this to happen (or maybe not!) and am going to be very interested if the Judge decides to question either of them on it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: March 11, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »

Snipped

Hi Monkey's

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: March 11, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1439 on: March 11, 2009, 09:31:40 PM »

Snipped

Hi Monkey's

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

I figured you made a mistake for some reason - you are normally spot on.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.