March 28, 2024, 03:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 415249 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:19 PM »

Snipped

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's
I'm all caught up on reading and noticed this wasn't answered.
So is this(bolded above)true?

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

From what I saw today on the paperwork /affadavit Casey signed..the affadavit was notorized.  So it's all good..meaning she can be called to question on what she has stated..it is now part of the record.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: March 11, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

No problem, I fear we have the same "someone".. I had heard that, but I spoke to a contact at the Ritz who dispelled that unofficially, fwiw. If you hear differently, you have my "digits"..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: March 11, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »

Snipped

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's
I'm all caught up on reading and noticed this wasn't answered.
So is this(bolded above)true?

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

From what I saw today on the paperwork /affadavit Casey signed..the affadavit was notorized.  So it's all good..meaning she can be called to question on what she has stated..it is now part of the record.

yes'm Miss way cool avvi
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: March 11, 2009, 09:38:13 PM »

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Yes Blink,  "Lake Vaj" was the nickname for Iassen Donov's house.  IIRC, Sean Daly and possibly his brother Jonathan Daly lived there, too.

I know the party was there, b/c I saw references to it being held at "Lake Vaj" on Sean's myspace account early in the case.  He had pics from the party posted on his myspace, and his profile name was "Lake Vaj."  There were comments from friends posted there, which made it clear that he lived there.

Here's a link to acandyrose.com; note that at the time the title was written for this group of pics, the origin of the name "Lake Vaj" had not been found, so it says "Lake Vaj, FL."  At first people thought it was an actual lake in Florida, but it turns out to be just a raunchy nickname, possibly connected to the shape of the "lake" where Iassen's house was located.

(Blink, or someone -- please help me refresh my memory; can't recall who Chris K is.  TIA.)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: March 11, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

i think its cause her birthday is right around st patricks day.

Thanks ...

I saw in a picture/video a shamrock tattoo on Casey Ho s lower back..

Yes, shamrock tattoo in center of lower back.
Missing shamrock lanyard with Universal ID, per Cindy.
Shamrock decal on rear window of white Pontiac.
Silver shamrock necklace charm.
Shamrock images in PhotoBucket.
Shamrock scrapbooking decorations.
"Show Your Shamrocks" hat found in A's trash.
Caylee's shamrock t-shirt.

Shamrock tattoos on friends.
Shamrock decorations at Lake Vaj house.

And others ---?

OOOOO Des it's like your readin my mind...

I'm workin on it'.. bout that missin lanyard...

B

Go BLINK!  There is definitely something behind that "lanyard" story.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1445 on: March 11, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

Just doing a reply here to all of your good posts Capp.  I agree that never once have the Anthony's shown any outrage in seeking justice and finding the person responsible for killing Caylee.  I mean the memorial spoke volumes - what part of MEMORIAL did they not understand?  Instead it was a platform to save Casey - SHAME on them - they injected the name of the person who is charged with murdering Caylee and then went on to profess how much they love her, miss her and hope she can hear them - I wanted to barf - it was a pep rally for Casey and Caylee was used as a weapon to fend off any Casey nay sayers.  They have no love or concern for Caylee - it is all about the Serpent Casey.

I will also be so interested to see what happens with this handwritten message and how it relates to her choosing to remain silent.

Thanks for the posts Capp.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: March 11, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Yes Blink,  "Lake Vaj" was the nickname for Iassen Donov's house.  IIRC, Sean Daly and possibly his brother Jonathan Daly lived there, too.

I know the party was there, b/c I saw references to it being held at "Lake Vaj" on Sean's myspace account early in the case.  He had pics from the party posted on his myspace, and his profile name was "Lake Vaj."  There were comments from friends posted there, which made it clear that he lived there.

Here's a link to acandyrose.com; note that at the time the title was written for this group of pics, the origin of the name "Lake Vaj" had not been found, so it says "Lake Vaj, FL."  At first people thought it was an actual lake in Florida, but it turns out to be just a raunchy nickname, possibly connected to the shape of the "lake" where Iassen's house was located.

(Blink, or someone -- please help me refresh my memory; can't recall who Chris K is.  TIA.)

Desi

DESI!!!
Thanks for getting back to me-

Here's the discrepincy I would love help with.

The no clothes party was at Chris Kokkinos home, not Iassen's which is the "lake vaj address- actually his parents)

Something is askew..  TIA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: March 11, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

No problem, I fear we have the same "someone".. I had heard that, but I spoke to a contact at the Ritz who dispelled that unofficially, fwiw. If you hear differently, you have my "digits"..

Yea its someone in the know but I use caution as taking everything said as chapter and verse, if you get my drift.   But I'll hit ya up if I hear anything more firm.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »

Desi- are the pics to that party available anywhere? I mean, that I can work through them individually to ID folks?

ps. Sean Daly gets around
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Don't post much, but thought it interesting that ABC could possibly be bankrolling Casey's defense.  And as we all know, Disney owns ABC.

Disney plans layoffs, streamlining as economy eats into revenue
Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 19, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-disney1909feb19,0,7180954.story

I wonder what all the people employed by Disney would think about the dumb slut getting her multi-million dollar defense team funded by Disney?

Lisa

TXLisa--I don't like it one bit that Disney is financing a spectacular defense for this low-down child killer.  I wonder what they would think if we just starting writing letters to them to let them know what we think, and how unfair it is for ABC to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on this slut (Oops, can I say that?  Well, I just did I guess) while their loyal employees are losing their jobs.  We might remind them that their sponsors might be upset if we were to tell them we will not patronize any company which sponsors any story whatsoever about Casey Anthony.  I saw the head of Disney on TV today but forgot his name.  I know it wasn't Mickey Mouse--Michael something or other.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

Goodnight sweet Monkeys..tomorrow is a big day..sleep well and sweet dreams.

Gypsy

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

“It’s like, hint, hint - she wants all of us to know it’s her birthday like we’re going to give her a gift or something, which ain’t going to happen,” a jail source in a position to know told derekclontz.com excusively.
A jail spokesman says officials do not acknowledge or celebrate the birthdays of inmates, “so Casey Anthony shouldn’t expect anything special on hers.”
You can, however, send her a card or letter at the address that follows below in BOLD type.
Remember: First class mail generally takes three days to reach destinations anywhere in the United States.

So be sure to mail your card or note no later than March 16 so it will reach Anthony on time.
So, will your letter really be delivered? Yes. According to jail officials, all mail for inmates that is addressed properlyand doesn’t contain contraband will be given to the inmate.
Just be sure to follow the instructions for mailing inmates that we outline below. Improperly addressed envelopes will not be delivered, but instead, will be thrown in the trash.
Send your cards and letters to:

Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML-22
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Official restrictions and stipulations:
1. Sender must use the inmates first and last name and complete return address.
2. Send money orders with inmate’s name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
3. Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
4. No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
5. Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
6. All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember: Per the Orange County Jail, where Anthony is awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee Anthony, her 2-year-old daughter, ALL mail will be opened and inspected before it is delivered to an inmate.
What do you think? Will you send Casey Anthony a birthday card with a special note? If so, what will you tell her? Will you wish her well - or ill? Write to us today and tell our family of readers all about it.
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

So some suggestions to include in the card.

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Casey puking in the toilet
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

Think I will send her a card with a nice little ditty about how kids are special and how much fun we are having playing and going places and loving life. Or perhaps a sympathy card about how sad it is that we are outside playing and I have been texting alot and she can not . . .

Hey, guys--Get me a ticket to Orlando and I'll stand outside her window and sing Happy Birthday to her.  Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.........

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1452 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:26 PM »

Desi- are the pics to that party available anywhere? I mean, that I can work through them individually to ID folks?

ps. Sean Daly gets around
I think the whole crowd got around, JMO JSM

By the way Blink I like your post on the frontpage today

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:42 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-to-compel-filed-in-casey-anthony-civil-case-lawyers-for-zenaida-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

New Motion to Compel Filed in Casey Anthony Civil Case: Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez want another crack at Lee Anthony

This family of lying freaks can't keep their lies straight.....LE should throw them all in the slammer and throw the key away. Let the 4 of them kill each other....save the state of FL a lot of $$$$.

I agree.
And you know Lee isn't gonna kick a door down...remember the sign incident. 

Yeah, he fought the sign and the sign won.  What a sissy.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:32 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-to-compel-filed-in-casey-anthony-civil-case-lawyers-for-zenaida-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

New Motion to Compel Filed in Casey Anthony Civil Case: Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez want another crack at Lee Anthony

This family of lying freaks can't keep their lies straight.....LE should throw them all in the slammer and throw the key away. Let the 4 of them kill each other....save the state of FL a lot of $$$$.

That would be great.  It could a Pay-for-View event.  I'd  shell out a buck or two to see it. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1455 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

“It’s like, hint, hint - she wants all of us to know it’s her birthday like we’re going to give her a gift or something, which ain’t going to happen,” a jail source in a position to know told derekclontz.com excusively.
A jail spokesman says officials do not acknowledge or celebrate the birthdays of inmates, “so Casey Anthony shouldn’t expect anything special on hers.”
You can, however, send her a card or letter at the address that follows below in BOLD type.
Remember: First class mail generally takes three days to reach destinations anywhere in the United States.

So be sure to mail your card or note no later than March 16 so it will reach Anthony on time.
So, will your letter really be delivered? Yes. According to jail officials, all mail for inmates that is addressed properlyand doesn’t contain contraband will be given to the inmate.
Just be sure to follow the instructions for mailing inmates that we outline below. Improperly addressed envelopes will not be delivered, but instead, will be thrown in the trash.
Send your cards and letters to:

Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML-22
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Official restrictions and stipulations:
1. Sender must use the inmates first and last name and complete return address.
2. Send money orders with inmate’s name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
3. Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
4. No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
5. Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
6. All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember: Per the Orange County Jail, where Anthony is awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee Anthony, her 2-year-old daughter, ALL mail will be opened and inspected before it is delivered to an inmate.
What do you think? Will you send Casey Anthony a birthday card with a special note? If so, what will you tell her? Will you wish her well - or ill? Write to us today and tell our family of readers all about it.
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

So some suggestions to include in the card.

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Casey puking in the toilet
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

Think I will send her a card with a nice little ditty about how kids are special and how much fun we are having playing and going places and loving life. Or perhaps a sympathy card about how sad it is that we are outside playing and I have been texting alot and she can not . . .

Hey, guys--Get me a ticket to Orlando and I'll stand outside her window and sing Happy Birthday to her.  Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.........
Do I have time to send a St Patrick's day card to her instead of a Birthday Card?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: March 11, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Just doing a reply here to all of your good posts Capp.  I agree that never once have the Anthony's shown any outrage in seeking justice and finding the person responsible for killing Caylee.  I mean the memorial spoke volumes - what part of MEMORIAL did they not understand?  Instead it was a platform to save Casey - SHAME on them - they injected the name of the person who is charged with murdering Caylee and then went on to profess how much they love her, miss her and hope she can hear them - I wanted to barf - it was a pep rally for Casey and Caylee was used as a weapon to fend off any Casey nay sayers.  They have no love or concern for Caylee - it is all about the Serpent Casey.

I will also be so interested to see what happens with this handwritten message and how it relates to her choosing to remain silent.

Thanks for the posts Capp.

Tks for the very sweet words MUAH!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:05 PM »

Oops!!!  Good to see you JSM.  I think Casey has to go.  We kicked around an Affidavent (sp?) that Casey has signed saying she had not asked or consented to Baez selling her "story".
I read that back a few pages, and I was curious.....
No where does it state that Casey had not given her parents permission to sell "her story" in order to pay Baez or Conway.

ITS NOT THEIR STORY TO TELL.............ITS CAYLEES!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowhere has she said she has not given Bozo permission to sell movies, pictures, books, etc...either.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

Goodnight sweet Monkeys..tomorrow is a big day..sleep well and sweet dreams.

Gypsy

Sweet dreams my dear Gypsy.

You have nanners.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: March 11, 2009, 10:07:20 PM »

Des-
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Desi

Does anyone know who the guy in the sleeveless camouflage shirt is? From where i was sitting when I glanced at the pic, his face looked a lot like a particular pic of Caylee that I've seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.