March 28, 2024, 05:34:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 415256 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: March 12, 2009, 12:04:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: March 12, 2009, 12:07:53 AM »

Question:  I understand why ZG's attorney wants to know if Lee believes KC was involved, but what is the importance of Morgan wanting to know who Caylee's father is?  How can Lee be compelled to ask if there is no relevance.  Is this relevant?

IIRC the relevancy would be that the father may have had motive to take Caylee.  Don't quote me on it but I think that is what Morgan said when Luka objected to the question. 
Along those lines - from my brain only!  Is that if the father had any known connection to Zanieda - she would have a right to know that and thus explore if there was a reason (not random name) that she was fingered!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: March 12, 2009, 12:11:24 AM »

Random thought while reading, casey wrote: "A crime I DID NOT commit" - is she implying someone else committed the crime? Is this really for the purpose of implying someone else (pick a boyfriend - spin the wheel!) did the crime?

Interesting wording, isn't it, Newsie? 
Yeppers, sure is.  My nose itches, and it ain't my sinuses this time.  I am sure they discussed this in their private "Paid" sessions!  LMAO   But, this was not just something casey did on her own - spur of the moment. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: March 12, 2009, 12:15:28 AM »

DESI!!!
Thanks for getting back to me-
Here's the discrepincy I would love help with.

The no clothes party was at Chris Kokkinos home, not Iassen's which is the "lake vaj address- actually his parents)

Something is askew..  TIA

(will look into it and let you know if I find anything... Thanks)

Okay, best I can tell, Blink:

May 24 was a party at Chris Kokkino's, where Tony was working as a DJ.  It was a birthday party for Daniel Howard, per Tony's interview with OCSO.  Casey showed up on her own with Amy and Troy.  IIRC, this was the first time Amy met Tony.

EE–YOU SPOKE TO HER OVER THE PHONE REGARDING A PARTY YOU SAID. TELL ME ABOUT THAT PARTY.
AL–YES. UHM, I WAS, UH, I AM, MY COMPANY AT THE TIME WAS DJ’NG MY, ONE OF MY GOOD FRIEND’S BIRTHDAY PARTY.
EE–THE 24TH OF MAY?
AL–THE 24TH OF MAY, YEAH. AND IT WAS AT UHM,….
EE–WHAT WAS THAT FRIEND’S NAME?
AL–CHRIS KOKKINO’S PLACE. AND IT WAS FOR UH, A DANIEL HOWARD. IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY.
EE–LINE BLACKED OUT
AL–YES SIR.
EE–OKAY.
AL–AND UHM, SHE SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO COME TO THE PARTY SO I GAVE HER DIRECTION.
EE–SHE BEING…
AL–UH, CASEY. I’M SORRY
EE–OKAY.
AL–CASEY SAID THAT SHE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE PARTY. SO I WAS IN CONTACT WITH HER THAT DAY AND SHE THEN CALLED ME UP AND THEN I GAVE HER DIRECTIONS TO THE PARTY WHEN SHE SHOWED UP WITH TWO OF HER FRIENDS.
EE–WHO WERE THE FRIENDS?
AL–AMY UH, AMY HUZENGA AND UHM, SOME UH, ONE OF HER OTHER FRIENDS, TROY.
-----

May 25 -- the very next night -- was the (Memorial Day) Anything But Clothes party at "Lake Vaj," where Casey had her big Brandon melt-down and disappeared for some time, per Amy in her OCSO interview.  I believe this is the night when Amy's duct tape (used for her costume, per text messages) went missing.  However, that could be a blind trail, since the duct tape seems to have come from the A's home, right?

Hope this info is helpful.  (And also hope it is accurate!)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: March 12, 2009, 12:27:28 AM »

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Yes Blink,  "Lake Vaj" was the nickname for Iassen Donov's house.  IIRC, Sean Daly and possibly his brother Jonathan Daly lived there, too.

I know the party was there, b/c I saw references to it being held at "Lake Vaj" on Sean's myspace account early in the case.  He had pics from the party posted on his myspace, and his profile name was "Lake Vaj."  There were comments from friends posted there, which made it clear that he lived there.

Here's a link to acandyrose.com; note that at the time the title was written for this group of pics, the origin of the name "Lake Vaj" had not been found, so it says "Lake Vaj, FL."  At first people thought it was an actual lake in Florida, but it turns out to be just a raunchy nickname, possibly connected to the shape of the "lake" where Iassen's house was located.

(Blink, or someone -- please help me refresh my memory; can't recall who Chris K is.  TIA.)

Desi

Does anyone know who the guy in the sleeveless camouflage shirt is? From where i was sitting when I glanced at the pic, his face looked a lot like a particular pic of Caylee that I've seen.

That is Brandon Snow.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: March 12, 2009, 12:37:17 AM »

hey monkeys.....any new doc dumps today?

Regrets, I've had a few......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:47 AM »

Snipped

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's
I'm all caught up on reading and noticed this wasn't answered.
So is this(bolded above)true?

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

From what I saw today on the paperwork /affadavit Casey signed..the affadavit was notorized.  So it's all good..meaning she can be called to question on what she has stated..it is now part of the record.

yes'm Miss way cool avvi
Blink - is the origin of this Dom Casey?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/southofdowntown/orl-anthonys2009feb20,0,1265151.story
Dominic Casey said. The dinner was somber.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story.

During an interview, Dominic Casey told Allen and Savage that he didn't believe the woman.
MORE HERE: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18750816/detail.html#-
Casey also admitted to investigators -- as did Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, who was present during the interview -- that a producer with ABC-TV was with George and Cindy Anthony the night Caylee's remains were found, the transcript said. Caylee's grandparents returned to Orlando from Los Angeles after appearing on "Larry King Live" on CNN and stayed at the Ritz Carlton, which was paid for by ABC-TV, according to the transcript.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »

[---------------------------->  Whoops wrong post
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/southofdowntown/orl-anthonys2009feb20,0,1265151.story

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story.

During an interview, Dominic Casey told Allen and Savage that he didn't believe the woman.
Casey also admitted to investigators -- as did Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, who was present during the interview -- that a producer with ABC-TV was with George and Cindy Anthony the night Caylee's remains were found, the transcript said. Caylee's grandparents returned to Orlando from Los Angeles after appearing on "Larry King Live" on CNN and stayed at the Ritz Carlton, which was paid for by ABC-TV, according to the transcript.
[/quote]
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: March 12, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

No problem, I fear we have the same "someone".. I had heard that, but I spoke to a contact at the Ritz who dispelled that unofficially, fwiw. If you hear differently, you have my "digits"..
My post (pasted below) was meant for this discussion - whoopsi!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: March 12, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »

OEJ, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, JuJu, zoeandme, CarolynV, tesfan, BluesyGram, ISpy, Foggy Dew and Guests:
   Goodnight, all. 
God bless our Caylee.   

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: March 12, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »

nite desi...sweet dreams 

Regrets, I've had a few......
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1511 on: March 12, 2009, 01:24:01 AM »

Goodnight Des, and all.

Okay, where's the night crew?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: March 12, 2009, 01:43:42 AM »

Good night Desi!  Hello, everyone!  Just in from reading and need some sleep-got an early wake-up call, a 3:30 Motion hearing to catch, and lots to do in between.  LOL!  Blink, Cappuchino, and Desi have brought up some very interesting points.  As a former notary, whoever notarized Casey's affidavit had best be praying.  It's my understanding notaries can do jail time for falsely notarizing something (as least in my state).  I always recorded identifying information (like I.D. type/numbers/Socials/DOBs), as well as brief descriptions of the document itself-in the event I found myself in court 5 years after the fact.
I agree that Casey's handwritten statement is indeed admissable as it was given voluntarily, under administered oath, on a document submitted to the court.  I also totally agree that this is Casey's "statement", and a blatant attempt to deny cross-examination by the Prosecution.  Her wording "a crime I DID NOT commit" is open to debate if the defense goes with an accidental death story-which would be ludicrous, given all the lying, failing to report the disappearance, the inconsistencies in the Zanny-took-Caylee stories, condition of the body, physical evidence linking the scene to the A's home, etc.    Either way, Casey perjures herself...just like the rest of her fam.  Give them enough rope and enough time, and they'll hang themselves...the nature of deception.
Nite all!  BB tomorrow, Lord willing.  Take care everyone!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: March 12, 2009, 01:44:51 AM »

Oh my goodness! LOL!

Nora
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: March 12, 2009, 01:54:41 AM »

I very rarely post anything but really have loved this site.  I began on Natalie's case as I live very near where she lived in Alabama.  Anyway, I love you all and think you are so smart and very good with your info and theories.
What I want to say is that I remember early in this case some reporters were talking to Lee and asking about Caylee's father.  Of course, he did his usual giggling but said his family had made the decision to NEVER tell the father's name or tell his family.  They also asked him if Casey or Cindy knew the father's name.  He giggled and said "Well, I do & so I am sure she does too!!  Giggles again.  I know I heard this but I cannot find out what reporter was talking to him.

I am hoping someone that is good with this type can find it and relay to John Morgan so he will know up front that Lee has stated he know who is the biological father of Caylee.  I got the feeling that it was a friend of Lee's that Casey met thru him and that the family no longer lives in Orlando.

HELP  HELP  HELP - I KNOW I FOR SURE HEARD THIS MAYBE IN AUGUST BUT NOT SURE.

Thanks for any help!!!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: March 12, 2009, 02:09:14 AM »

I very rarely post anything but really have loved this site.  I began on Natalie's case as I live very near where she lived in Alabama.  Anyway, I love you all and think you are so smart and very good with your info and theories.
What I want to say is that I remember early in this case some reporters were talking to Lee and asking about Caylee's father.  Of course, he did his usual giggling but said his family had made the decision to NEVER tell the father's name or tell his family.  They also asked him if Casey or Cindy knew the father's name.  He giggled and said "Well, I do & so I am sure she does too!!  Giggles again.  I know I heard this but I cannot find out what reporter was talking to him.

I am hoping someone that is good with this type can find it and relay to John Morgan so he will know up front that Lee has stated he know who is the biological father of Caylee.  I got the feeling that it was a friend of Lee's that Casey met thru him and that the family no longer lives in Orlando.

Thanks for any help!!!

I can't offer any help with this question, but I know which one you're talking about. I'm trying to remember which month it was. I'm not that great at sleuthing as the other monkeys here are, but I'm learning from them  I think the video they have now is pretty good evidence...but another video would be great to have as well. The more the better.

Nora
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: March 12, 2009, 03:01:16 AM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

No problem, I fear we have the same "someone".. I had heard that, but I spoke to a contact at the Ritz who dispelled that unofficially, fwiw. If you hear differently, you have my "digits"..
My post (pasted below) was meant for this discussion - whoopsi!

Got up to take an anti-inflammatory & read this newsJ

Yes, the origin that peeked interest was DC's statement - I thought it odd that the ABC producer was right there in Orlando with expense account approval to put the Anthonys up at the Ritz considering DC also stated that this same producer called him when Cindy was in the city for the Today Show (NBC) and he refused to talk to her but to his surprise Cindy got on the phone to say it was okay to speak to her so I was snooping around to get more info.  It also seems odd that Michelle Bart disappeared it seemed from her association to the Anthonys/KFN & moved back to Oregon (if memory serves) yet it was reported that she made the arrangements with Kaitlyn, I want to know what connection out of the clear blue it seems that Michelle Bart reportedly has a business connection to ABC....way too muckin fuch doesnt smell right.

It also seems very convenient & odd that Brad Conway was already on the ground in Orlando announcing he was the Anthonys new attorney after they lied their faces off on LKL & they were in the air on their way back to Orlando.  I'd love to know exactly when he was retained & isnt it just so convenient that he shares office space with Thomas Luka who is representing Lee.  A source in the case told me they felt this producer was with G & C for their trip to Cali.   When I first mentioned it I should have added "reportedly" to my statement.   Truthfully I've been hoping to get more concrete information on this possibility in addition to this conversation.    For now, Blink says a contact at the Ritz unofficially disspelled it...I wish I had a way to look up the flight & its manifest, that would disspell it for certain.

I will say this its pretty obvious the Anthonys were brokering deals with these networks.  I dont respect DC one bit but on the issue of not believing this producer's motives were merely to be kind in the Anthonys time of need...its pretty obvious they weren't when its also reported that Baez was equally familiar and friendly with her.   Its also interesting to note that now the Anthonys declined an interview with ABC because they (or should I say Cindy) were annoyed with them for giving Kronk the interview & $$ for the snake picture - I fail to see why Cindy would be so ticked over a snake picture other than he is the man who discovered Caylee to expose Casey's guilt & implicate them in a cover up.    As everyone recalls the day Caylee's remains were recovered a search warrant interrupted the Anthonys fine dining on steaks & crab, 2 more were conducted thereafter.   It was only then Cindy admitted that she "sent someone" to that very wooded  location a month before (DC).   Her intent was to imply that there was no body there THEN but it backfired in her face when the tape of DC going there showed him digging & probing which you dont have to do if you're checking a location to see if teens hang out there  Rolling Eyes as well as begging the question as to why if they got a tip (psychic-second convoluted excuse) they did not contact LE to investigate it.  We also now know that the skull had plant life running thru it which would indicate it was there for quite some time, not a mere few weeks, there's more but I'll leave it at that.   This same exchange with LE Cindy mentioned that a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing from their house despite the fact that she's an obsessive/compulsive type woman about keeping her house in order & had two interviews in Caylee's room surrounded by the Winnie the Pooh motif, she had to know it was missing before that - and then the very out of character silence from Cindy began with their attorney begging to get his clients full immunity.

OK Im gonna try to get some more rest.

callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: March 12, 2009, 03:21:58 AM »

Thanks for any help!!!

I can't offer any help with this question, but I know which one you're talking about. I'm trying to remember which month it was. I'm not that great at sleuthing as the other monkeys here are, but I'm learning from them  I think the video they have now is pretty good evidence...but another video would be great to have as well. The more the better.

Nora

callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: March 12, 2009, 03:25:48 AM »

Thanks for responding Nora.  I am pretty sure it was one of the local stations and I remember him stand just to the right of their garage and I know he said he knew who the father was.  I wish some of the investigative monkeys could find it.  I though I had written this before with a link but now cannot find it.  UGH!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: March 12, 2009, 03:41:48 AM »

SAdVal, the video is on the front page of this site this morning..
http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/caylee-anthony/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.