April 26, 2024, 08:31:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416527 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:25 AM »

Thank you Lucinda!  I have a "gutt feeling" LE knows more than they are saying and that justice will be served!  Have a great day!  BBL

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »

.  Cant you all see it?  Cayless body has been found.  The Anthonys are scum of the earth.  We need to support TES, my last post about this didnt show up.  We need a australian TES, if you all care about caylee, boycott the scab anthonys, and lets start a donation fund for te s .  on monkeys honour for caylee..
That is sweet of you Lucinda.  I already donate to TES.  They found my best friend's son 4 days after his boating accident here in Lake Conroe.  Has anyone ever listened to a mom and dad scream on the banks for their son day after day?  TES does what not many people can do.  Thank God for Tim Miller and his heart of gold.

hugs sharon, I am getting delayed messages.  You all think I have spilt my whole guts in here?  One day I will spill my whole guts out about rebecca, my daughter. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: March 12, 2009, 08:07:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18906812/detail.html

Casey Anthony To Appear In Court Today

Source Says Videotape Shows Casey, Baez Crying

Casey Anthony will appear in court Thursday morning.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, has several motions on the table to be heard.

First, the defense has requested that state and law enforcement release all DNA notes, reports and details about the standards used to collect evidence.

In the second motion, Baez wants the judge to punish the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed from Casey Anthony's car.

"The defense later learned that investigators had removed some of the physical evidence without informing them," a spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team, Marti Mackenzi said.

The defense now wants the notes on the items removed from the car.

The third motion from the defense deals with computer pictures on the home computer of Ricardo Morales, Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend.

The main image Baez wants his hands on is a photo that shows two people. Above the picture the caption reads, "Win her over with chloroform."

On Wednesday, Baez said that he has seen the videotape of Casey Anthony in jail when she found out a child's remains were found near her home.

Caylee's remains were found exactly three months ago in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home as her mother, Casey Anthony, was in jail charged with murder in her death.

Baez said he has seen the tape and it may compromise the attorney-client privilege. Late Thursday, he filed an emergency motion seeking to prevent the tape's release and stop any future taping of him and Anthony together. (PDF: Emergency Motion)

According to a source who has also seen the tape, it shows Baez sitting with Casey Anthony and he appears to be crying. Baez said that is not true.

Authorities said Casey Anthony was purposely taken to the jail infirmary because they knew there was a video camera in there and they knew she would see coverage of the remains discovery on the clinic's television.

In new court papers, Baez acknowledged he has seen the tape and calls it an unauthorized violation of the attorney-client privilege. He's fighting to keep it from being made public.

*snipped*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:06 AM »

......MAYBE WE SHOULD COLLECT DONATIONS FOR BOXES OF TISSUES FOR BOZO.....I could just send him a few boxes myself, as I only need depends these days, due to laughing so much!

No tears from me Bozo......you are the most laughable faux-attorney I have ever seen!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1544 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:55 AM »

Today is JSM's birthday, may I be the first monkey to wish her a Happy Birthday!!   

I'm so glad that Blink found that video of Lee stating he knew who Caylee's father was. I'm sure John Morgan will love it!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: March 12, 2009, 08:28:50 AM »

Hearing set for Caylee Anthony case
Last Edited: Thursday, 12 Mar 2009, 4:29 AM EDT
Created On: Thursday, 12 Mar 2009, 4:21 AM EDT
<snipped>
This afternoon, Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, is expected to ask a judge to force prosecutors to turn over evidence dealing with the crime scene where the child's remains were found.

A hearing is scheduled for Thursday at 3:30 p.m. during which time a number of motions will be addressed relating to witnesses and evidence in the murder trial of Casey Anthony. One of the motions involves a suicide note left by Casey's father, George. Police found George in a Daytona Beach motel in January after he disappeared, leaving only the note behind. Attorneys for the Anthony family said the note is a personal matter and should not be made public.

Judge Stan Strickland will hear the motions in the Orange County Courthouse. The event will be streamed live on MyFoxOrlando.com .
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Motion_hearing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 12, 2009, 08:29:50 AM »

......MAYBE WE SHOULD COLLECT DONATIONS FOR BOXES OF TISSUES FOR BOZO.....I could just send him a few boxes myself, as I only need depends these days, due to laughing so much!

No tears from me Bozo......you are the most laughable faux-attorney I have ever seen!

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: March 12, 2009, 08:35:20 AM »

DESI!!!
Thanks for getting back to me-
Here's the discrepincy I would love help with.

The no clothes party was at Chris Kokkinos home, not Iassen's which is the "lake vaj address- actually his parents)

Something is askew..  TIA

(will look into it and let you know if I find anything... Thanks)

Okay, best I can tell, Blink:

May 24 was a party at Chris Kokkino's, where Tony was working as a DJ.  It was a birthday party for Daniel Howard, per Tony's interview with OCSO.  Casey showed up on her own with Amy and Troy.  IIRC, this was the first time Amy met Tony.

EE–YOU SPOKE TO HER OVER THE PHONE REGARDING A PARTY YOU SAID. TELL ME ABOUT THAT PARTY.
AL–YES. UHM, I WAS, UH, I AM, MY COMPANY AT THE TIME WAS DJ’NG MY, ONE OF MY GOOD FRIEND’S BIRTHDAY PARTY.
EE–THE 24TH OF MAY?
AL–THE 24TH OF MAY, YEAH. AND IT WAS AT UHM,….
EE–WHAT WAS THAT FRIEND’S NAME?
AL–CHRIS KOKKINO’S PLACE. AND IT WAS FOR UH, A DANIEL HOWARD. IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY.
EE–LINE BLACKED OUT
AL–YES SIR.
EE–OKAY.
AL–AND UHM, SHE SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO COME TO THE PARTY SO I GAVE HER DIRECTION.
EE–SHE BEING…
AL–UH, CASEY. I’M SORRY
EE–OKAY.
AL–CASEY SAID THAT SHE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE PARTY. SO I WAS IN CONTACT WITH HER THAT DAY AND SHE THEN CALLED ME UP AND THEN I GAVE HER DIRECTIONS TO THE PARTY WHEN SHE SHOWED UP WITH TWO OF HER FRIENDS.
EE–WHO WERE THE FRIENDS?
AL–AMY UH, AMY HUZENGA AND UHM, SOME UH, ONE OF HER OTHER FRIENDS, TROY.
-----

May 25 -- the very next night -- was the (Memorial Day) Anything But Clothes party at "Lake Vaj," where Casey had her big Brandon melt-down and disappeared for some time, per Amy in her OCSO interview.  I believe this is the night when Amy's duct tape (used for her costume, per text messages) went missing.  However, that could be a blind trail, since the duct tape seems to have come from the A's home, right?

Hope this info is helpful.  (And also hope it is accurate!)

Desi

Desi!

You rock, thanks for clearing up my bash-disphoria, Lol.

Blink
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: March 12, 2009, 08:39:12 AM »

Cappaccino-

Im not sure if you saw it earlier, but you mentioned Kaitlyn Folmer was on the flight back from Cali, the LKL appearance, with the A's.. I did not find that in my research- can you point me in the direction of a link or the origin of where you heard that?

TIA

Blink

No link Blink, its something someone told me & Im waiting for it to be confirmed more solid.  I should have said "reportedly" but when and if I do get it confirmed Ill ask Klaas to get us in touch.

No problem, I fear we have the same "someone".. I had heard that, but I spoke to a contact at the Ritz who dispelled that unofficially, fwiw. If you hear differently, you have my "digits"..
My post (pasted below) was meant for this discussion - whoopsi!

Blink - is the origin of this Dom Casey?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/southofdowntown/orl-anthonys2009feb20,0,1265151.story
Dominic Casey said. The dinner was somber.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story.

During an interview, Dominic Casey told Allen and Savage that he didn't believe the woman.
MORE HERE: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18750816/detail.html#-
Casey also admitted to investigators -- as did Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, who was present during the interview -- that a producer with ABC-TV was with George and Cindy Anthony the night Caylee's remains were found, the transcript said. Caylee's grandparents returned to Orlando from Los Angeles after appearing on "Larry King Live" on CNN and stayed at the Ritz Carlton, which was paid for by ABC-TV, according to the transcript.

Yes News Junkie, but also by Hoover, I covered it here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Don't post much, but thought it interesting that ABC could possibly be bankrolling Casey's defense.  And as we all know, Disney owns ABC.

Disney plans layoffs, streamlining as economy eats into revenue
Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 19, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-disney1909feb19,0,7180954.story

I wonder what all the people employed by Disney would think about the dumb slut getting her multi-million dollar defense team funded by Disney?

Lisa

TXLisa--I don't like it one bit that Disney is financing a spectacular defense for this low-down child killer.  I wonder what they would think if we just starting writing letters to them to let them know what we think, and how unfair it is for ABC to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on this slut (Oops, can I say that?  Well, I just did I guess) while their loyal employees are losing their jobs.  We might remind them that their sponsors might be upset if we were to tell them we will not patronize any company which sponsors any story whatsoever about Casey Anthony.  I saw the head of Disney on TV today but forgot his name.  I know it wasn't Mickey Mouse--Michael something or other.

Oops...
You have a link where it says Disney is funding caseys' case?
I didn't see anything on that link, in less I am brain tis morning...

shameless plug but you did ask for it, Smile

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »

good morning monkeys 
I have to say goodnight    soon

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:35 AM »

Today is JSM's birthday, may I be the first monkey to wish her a Happy Birthday!!   

I'm so glad that Blink found that video of Lee stating he knew who Caylee's father was. I'm sure John Morgan will love it!! 

I wrote the article but MagiKlaas gets the credit for locating the video, rarely do I put a piece out without some asisstance from her in the graphics area. I am thinking of her this morning anyway so shout out to Klaasend, who btw, I am not waking up or asking for help with anything this morning, and with any luck, the rest of the day.

That might be a stretch.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: March 12, 2009, 08:50:15 AM »

Thank you Lucinda!  I have a "gutt feeling" LE knows more than they are saying and that justice will be served!  Have a great day!  BBL

you have a great day Sharon, and always trust your gut feelings.  All this extra media discussion (sorry if I offend anyone here, cos I like reading it too) is worthless crap.  It is what pays bozo and the media hounds.  I know many here will disagree, and i apologise if I offend anyone, Love Lucinda.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: March 12, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »

I noticed in the video of Lee that he didn't have his eye makeup on like did for his deposition...must have caught him off guard....
good catch on finding that video that proved he lied about knowing who the father was, or who Casey Ho says is the father...I don't believe that the kid killed in a car crash is the father of Caylee...but what would stop this guys parents from getting a DNA test to see if Caylee was their grand daughter? would they want to know?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: March 12, 2009, 09:00:31 AM »

I noticed in the video of Lee that he didn't have his eye makeup on like did for his deposition...must have caught him off guard....
good catch on finding that video that proved he lied about knowing who the father was, or who Casey Ho says is the father...I don't believe that the kid killed in a car crash is the father of Caylee...but what would stop this guys parents from getting a DNA test to see if Caylee was their grand daughter? would they want to know?

On the one hand, maybe.. on the other, they might be too embarrassed to be connected to Casey at all.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: March 12, 2009, 09:05:51 AM »

.  Cant you all see it?  Cayless body has been found.  The Anthonys are scum of the earth.  We need to support TES, my last post about this didnt show up.  We need a australian TES, if you all care about caylee, boycott the scab anthonys, and lets start a donation fund for te s .  on monkeys honour for caylee..
That is sweet of you Lucinda.  I already donate to TES.  They found my best friend's son 4 days after his boating accident here in Lake Conroe.  Has anyone ever listened to a mom and dad scream on the banks for their son day after day?  TES does what not many people can do.  Thank God for Tim Miller and his heart of gold.

hugs sharon, I am getting delayed messages.  You all think I have spilt my whole guts in here?  One day I will spill my whole guts out about rebecca, my daughter. 

mate, Im sorry I "made it all about me" and ignored your message.  Im so glad your best friends son was found.  Thank God he was found, and thank god for tim. Big hugs, you know I love you Sharon.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: March 12, 2009, 09:11:59 AM »

this case is now all piss and wind
I dont know other words to describe it.
Caseys is murder one.  Noone in her family will be charged.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1557 on: March 12, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »

Snipped

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's
I'm all caught up on reading and noticed this wasn't answered.
So is this(bolded above)true?

Hey Karma -- The state of Florida does provide for oaths and requires the notary to  witness the instrument signed.  see http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=CH0117/SEC05.HTM&Title=-%3E2008-%3ECH0117-%3ESection%2005#0117.05

Have a great night.
Thanks Pooky

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1558 on: March 12, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »

Snipped

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

Capp - normally you are right  on - but this time you are mistaken. Affidavits MUST be sworn statements - which means that before you sign them someone has to swear you in and then sign to say you swore to the statements within the document. most states this is a notary. But not all states allow notaries to give oaths.
The attorneys I worked for had several lawsuits thrown out of court because a signed statement did not meet the requirement of an affidavit.  And those dismissals have been upheld all the way to the Supreme Court of Michigan.

Hi Monkey's

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error
No problem Capp,I wasn't trying to point out you being wrong or right on this.I was trying to clear up my own confusion.Thank you for your very interesting posts. 

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1559 on: March 12, 2009, 09:24:32 AM »

Snipped

Hi Monkey's

Yes they must be notarized...in my wee hour delirum I dont know what I may have been thinking of versus an affidavit but I did error

From what I saw today on the paperwork /affadavit Casey signed..the affadavit was notorized.  So it's all good..meaning she can be called to question on what she has stated..it is now part of the record.
Thank you Gypsy,good to know.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.