April 19, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416210 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1600 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest and any New Monkeys Welcome to the cage.

Does anyone know if Trutv or whatever took over courttv will carry the hearing today? HLN and the other news channels have commercials all the way thru. Does trutv have the commercials?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: March 12, 2009, 11:46:57 AM »

Since this morning everyone is talking about Casey's physical beauty or lack thereof..I thought it might be interesting to research her inner ugliness..meaning what do women multiple murders look like from the inside out.

I think that this is not the first time Casey murdered..I think that she started with some of the family and friends pets and moved on to petty crime, then to more heinous acts. 

I think that Amy was drugged or chloroformed by Ms Casey the night she wakes up with different clothes on then she wore to bed and also the night the money is gone and Casey was there saying Amy must have been sleep walking. 

So that lead me to a post on another form by a friend of mine, Lin.  She posted this article, which I find many similarities to Casey's behavior.  This is just a snip..but the link will lead to a full article by the author.

SNIP/
The Fantasy Life Of The Female Multiple Murderer
Copyright © 2000, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. Violent Crimes Institute, LLC

Abstract

Though there is ample research into the minds of male multiple murderers, researchers know very little about female multiple killers. This study is an examination of the fantasy life of female multiple murderers based on in-depth interviews conducted by this author. This research is an attempt to determine if female multiple killers, like their male counterparts, enjoy violent fantasies which drive their homicidal behavior. Fantasy life and premeditation issues are discussed.
/SNIP

anyone..anyone

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

OOOOOPS..FORGOT THE LINK !

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#FSKFantasyLife

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest and any New Monkeys Welcome to the cage.

Does anyone know if Trutv or whatever took over courttv will carry the hearing today? HLN and the other news channels have commercials all the way thru. Does trutv have the commercials?
Hi my friend Darla,
dont go there to support blood money.  It is just so wrong.  MOO
goodnight, love you, Lucinda

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: March 12, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

I have struggled thru Bozo's motion and would like to know who is Tammy Uncer (obviously an employee) and what kind of conversation between Bozo and TotMom did she hear????  This is getting all too mysterious again.  What expectation of privacy can you have in jail?  I really don't understand it at this point.
Dixie, I'm not sure who this Lt. Uncer is.  I am thinking it was probably in the discovery docs that are being held back at this point.  I am totally guessing that maybe she is in charge of the audio/visiual department at the jail? 

There was an awsome vid clip on NG the other night of Nejame (sp?) giving his opinion on the motion and expectation of privacy in jail.  I'll try and find it. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: March 12, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18901068/detail.html

Baez Threatens To Sue Over Jail Video
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
UPDATED: 9:22 pm EDT March 11, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney has threatened to sue anyone involved with videotaping a conversation that took place between him and his client inside the Orange County Jail.

Local 6 News has learned that the video shows Jose Baez and Anthony crying together on the day human remains -- later identified as Anthony's daughter, Caylee -- were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home.

Baez on Wednesday said that it is "100 percent untrue" that he cried with his client inside the jail. He also said that reports about the "secret" video are a violation of an order from the judge, who has yet to rule on whether the video should be made public.

According to documents released by the state in the discovery process, Anthony hyperventilated upon hearing the news that remains of a child had been discovered, and she requested medication.

In newly filed court documents, Baez asks the judge to launch an investigation into the video. He also claims a high-ranking jail official monitored a conversation between himself and Anthony and then relayed the details of that conversation to detectives. Baez said he believes jail staff violated his client's constitutional rights, and he has threatened legal action against anyone who discloses the details of his attorney-client meetings.

In a court document filed by Baez on Tuesday, he acknowledged the video, mentioning what he called an "unauthorized videotaping of the defendant's counsel while meeting with the defendant," Local 6 News reported.

Prominent local defense attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented Anthony's parents, said it is not illegal for the jail to record visits.

"It might be bothersome, but it's surely not anything unordinary to the extent that routinely all that I can remember in 28 years of jail visits, we're always watched and there's no expectation of privacy in the jail," NeJame said.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said he was unaware of any such recording. However, Moore did say that there is security video throughout the female detention center, including its classrooms where Baez often meets with his client.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. She said in a sworn affidavit on Tuesday that she has not given Baez any right to sell her story or that of her daughter.

Prosecutors filed a motion on Monday to learn if Baez has made any deals that could be a conflict of interest in representing his client. Prosecutors were concerned that if Anthony was convicted, she could appeal the decision by claiming that her attorney was not serving her best interests but his own.

Baez has called the state's action a witch hunt. In the sworn affidavit, Anthony wrote in her own words that she believes one of the prosecutors is "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT commit."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: March 12, 2009, 12:03:54 PM »

Thanks Capp! Smile

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1607 on: March 12, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »

Oh dang,all of this because of 1 or 2 jailhouse videos?
Naaaa,I think Jose is much more worried about other tapes appearing in the public if the Judge rules against him in this matter.

Dang, he really has his knickers in a twist!

No wonder he has that"my knickers are bunched up my butt again"look on his face all of the time.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »

Thanks Capp. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1609 on: March 12, 2009, 12:10:45 PM »

Morning lovely monkeys! It's almost Friday. 

Hmm ... I do think Casey is ugly because her ugliness inside is reflected to her outside. And aside from that, most of the people I see on a daily basis are more physcially attractive than her. Just saying her idea of her own attractiveness seems a bit skewed. Just bringing her down a peg or 10. 

I don't think it's petty to point it out. It just makes me a little happier knowing she is sitting in jail eating PopTarts and not snapping pics of her "hot" self in a bikini or entering "hot body" contests.

And it's not b/c she's a woman. I've made comments about another "hottie" *cough* *gag* Scott Peterson and his bugs bunny teeth.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1610 on: March 12, 2009, 12:13:32 PM »

Capp thanks. Here is my question, with other lawyers that are involved with this case, and at least two of them are prominent lawyers, why oh why, don't they pull Baez aside and tell him to knock all this bs off? I can't for the life of me figure out why Linda Baden and Todd M want to put their careers on the line for this nonsense. Even for tons of money, it makes no sense.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 12, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »

Capp thanks. Here is my question, with other lawyers that are involved with this case, and at least two of them are prominent lawyers, why oh why, don't they pull Baez aside and tell him to knock all this bs off? I can't for the life of me figure out why Linda Baden and Todd M want to put their careers on the line for this nonsense. Even for tons of money, it makes no sense.

Because they do it themselves every day with their cases but they are more seasoned at it....well maybe I should take that back considering Linda Baden seemed to think it was a great idea to say on national TV that she was going to go into court and "educate the judge."   My wisdom on this "An ego is not your friend."

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: March 12, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

If you don't mind no rose, I'm going to sit right beside you on that branch because I want to know too!

Either you have money, movie rights, whatever to pay for a prominant local atty (I'm sure FL's loaded with them with no state income tax) and they bring in their hired guns

Or, you have no money and get a court appointed atty.

Or, because you have an extreemly high pofile case (this one) and number one above does the work pro bono.

But you don't have a dolt that has no clue run the whole show (striaght into the ground) and let the rest sit on their hands. 

I can't understand the logic, but maybe I'm thinking too logical and there in lies the problem.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1613 on: March 12, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »

If you don't mind no rose, I'm going to sit right beside you on that branch because I want to know too!

Either you have money, movie rights, whatever to pay for a prominant local atty (I'm sure FL's loaded with them with no state income tax) and they bring in their hired guns

Or, you have no money and get a court appointed atty.

Or, because you have an extreemly high pofile case (this one) and number one above does the work pro bono.

But you don't have a dolt that has no clue run the whole show (striaght into the ground) and let the rest sit on their hands. 

I can't understand the logic, but maybe I'm thinking too logical and there in lies the problem.
I can't understand the logic either, that's my problem same as you thinking logically and I always look for common sense, but that's where I get stuck everytime. Maybe if I just look at everything with no common sense, it would help. But I will say one thing, today will be interesting in the court room, I'm hoping Todd M is there, I want to see him in action. And of course George, Cindy and Joy. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: March 12, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I'm back!  <<Aahh ~ Big Sigh!>> 

I'm present and accounted for ... patiently waiting to watch the hearing from the cage!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »

Since this morning everyone is talking about Casey's physical beauty or lack thereof..I thought it might be interesting to research her inner ugliness..meaning what do women multiple murders look like from the inside out.

I think that this is not the first time Casey murdered..I think that she started with some of the family and friends pets and moved on to petty crime, then to more heinous acts. 

I think that Amy was drugged or chloroformed by Ms Casey the night she wakes up with different clothes on then she wore to bed and also the night the money is gone and Casey was there saying Amy must have been sleep walking. 

So that lead me to a post on another form by a friend of mine, Lin.  She posted this article, which I find many similarities to Casey's behavior.  This is just a snip..but the link will lead to a full article by the author.

SNIP/

Abstract

Though there is ample research into the minds of male multiple murderers, researchers know very little about female multiple killers. This study is an examination of the fantasy life of female multiple murderers based on in-depth interviews conducted by this author. This research is an attempt to determine if female multiple killers, like their male counterparts, enjoy violent fantasies which drive their homicidal behavior. Fantasy life and premeditation issues are discussed.
/SNIP

anyone..anyone

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that KC hurt and killed animals at an early age.   And, you're probably right about Amy - only she could have also used the date rape drug to knock Amy out and steal her money.   Throwing a pill in a drink is easier to do, I would think.   

Interesting article you posted. too.   Thanks.    I put the link in your quote for you, in case anyone wants to look at it.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1616 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »

o/t I know -- but of interest ....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/12/sex.offender.gps/index.html

Sex offender kills teen while under GPS monitoring, police say

disgusting

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »

Because they do it themselves every day with their cases but they are more seasoned at it....well maybe I should take that back considering Linda Baden seemed to think it was a great idea to say on national TV that she was going to go into court and "educate the judge."   My wisdom on this "An ego is not your friend."

Boy, so very true.   That is the quote of the day!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1618 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »

SNIP/

Abstract

/SNIP

anyone..anyone

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that KC hurt and killed animals at an early age.   And, you're probably right about Amy - only she could have also used the date rape drug to knock Amy out and steal her money.   Throwing a pill in a drink is easier to do, I would think.   

Interesting article you posted. too.   Thanks.    I put the link in your quote for you, in case anyone wants to look at it.   

Her money, yes, and a visual I don't want to think about.   

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: March 12, 2009, 12:46:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I'm back!  <<Aahh ~ Big Sigh!>> 

I'm present and accounted for ... patiently waiting to watch the hearing from the cage!

Hi Newfie, we missed you.   Glad you survived.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.