April 19, 2024, 09:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416214 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: March 12, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

Hurray for Minnesota reporters!

Thumbs down to Florida family
Thumbs down to the Anthony family in Florida who appointed no family members to represent in court, the murdered victim in their family — little Caylee Anthony who was found stuffed inside a plastic bag.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with killing the 2-year-old.

In numerous court appearances, all of the Anthony family was there to support the accused — Casey. No one represents the toddler.

Prosecutors said that it is highly unusual that someone is not present to represent the victim in the court appearances of charged suspects.

Apparently, the family is so enmeshed in showing the world that they believe their daughter and sister is innocent, they have overlooked the pitiful fact that no one is in court for little Caylee.

Thumbs up to donators
Thumbs up to the churches, businesses, schools and individuals who are donating food and money to the food shelf during this month's drive. Money and food donated in March is matched.
http://www.ifallsdailyjournal.com/news/thumbs-thumbs-down/thumbs-03-12-103
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: March 12, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »

Since this morning everyone is talking about Casey's physical beauty or lack thereof..I thought it might be interesting to research her inner ugliness..meaning what do women multiple murders look like from the inside out.

I think that this is not the first time Casey murdered..I think that she started with some of the family and friends pets and moved on to petty crime, then to more heinous acts. 

I think that Amy was drugged or chloroformed by Ms Casey the night she wakes up with different clothes on then she wore to bed and also the night the money is gone and Casey was there saying Amy must have been sleep walking. 

So that lead me to a post on another form by a friend of mine, Lin.  She posted this article, which I find many similarities to Casey's behavior.  This is just a snip..but the link will lead to a full article by the author.

SNIP/
The Fantasy Life Of The Female Multiple Murderer
Copyright © 2000, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. Violent Crimes Institute, LLC

Abstract

Though there is ample research into the minds of male multiple murderers, researchers know very little about female multiple killers. This study is an examination of the fantasy life of female multiple murderers based on in-depth interviews conducted by this author. This research is an attempt to determine if female multiple killers, like their male counterparts, enjoy violent fantasies which drive their homicidal behavior. Fantasy life and premeditation issues are discussed.
/SNIP

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#FSKFantasyLife

anyone..anyone

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that KC hurt and killed animals at an early age.   And, you're probably right about Amy - only she could have also used the date rape drug to knock Amy out and steal her money.   Throwing a pill in a drink is easier to do, I would think.   

Interesting article you posted. too.   Thanks.    I put the link in your quote for you, in case anyone wants to look at it.   

Her money, yes, and a visual I don't want to think about.   

I know, CC.   I always wondered why she ended up in different pants.  What really went on?     
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1622 on: March 12, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »

Thumbs down ... fingers up to the Anthony family 

there I like that better!

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

Hurray for Minnesota reporters!

Thumbs down to Florida family
Thumbs down to the Anthony family in Florida who appointed no family members to represent in court, the murdered victim in their family — little Caylee Anthony who was found stuffed inside a plastic bag.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with killing the 2-year-old.

In numerous court appearances, all of the Anthony family was there to support the accused — Casey. No one represents the toddler.

Prosecutors said that it is highly unusual that someone is not present to represent the victim in the court appearances of charged suspects.

Apparently, the family is so enmeshed in showing the world that they believe their daughter and sister is innocent, they have overlooked the pitiful fact that no one is in court for little Caylee.

Thumbs up to donators
Thumbs up to the churches, businesses, schools and individuals who are donating food and money to the food shelf during this month's drive. Money and food donated in March is matched.
http://www.ifallsdailyjournal.com/news/thumbs-thumbs-down/thumbs-03-12-103

That's cool.   Someone in the Florida media (Kathi B)??  needs to jump on this bandwagon, too! 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1624 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Since this morning everyone is talking about Casey's physical beauty or lack thereof..I thought it might be interesting to research her inner ugliness..meaning what do women multiple murders look like from the inside out.

I think that this is not the first time Casey murdered..I think that she started with some of the family and friends pets and moved on to petty crime, then to more heinous acts. 

I think that Amy was drugged or chloroformed by Ms Casey the night she wakes up with different clothes on then she wore to bed and also the night the money is gone and Casey was there saying Amy must have been sleep walking. 

So that lead me to a post on another form by a friend of mine, Lin.  She posted this article, which I find many similarities to Casey's behavior.  This is just a snip..but the link will lead to a full article by the author.

SNIP/

Abstract

Though there is ample research into the minds of male multiple murderers, researchers know very little about female multiple killers. This study is an examination of the fantasy life of female multiple murderers based on in-depth interviews conducted by this author. This research is an attempt to determine if female multiple killers, like their male counterparts, enjoy violent fantasies which drive their homicidal behavior. Fantasy life and premeditation issues are discussed.
/SNIP

anyone..anyone

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that KC hurt and killed animals at an early age.   And, you're probably right about Amy - only she could have also used the date rape drug to knock Amy out and steal her money.   Throwing a pill in a drink is easier to do, I would think.   

Interesting article you posted. too.   Thanks.    I put the link in your quote for you, in case anyone wants to look at it.   

Her money, yes, and a visual I don't want to think about.   

I know, CC.   I always wondered why she ended up in different pants.  What really went on?     

A No Pants party perhaps?

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: March 12, 2009, 12:57:08 PM »

I tried to pull up the Lee/Tony meeting on wftv and it won't work!  I'm taking that it wasn't exciting anyway ... as Lee isn't in jail yet ... ?  Dagnabit!

And Sassy ... that is the cleanest kitty I've ever seen!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the psychic Cindy had out to the house, not GSJ, the one their was aerial footage of her walking the property?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: March 12, 2009, 01:03:19 PM »

LOL me too!

Geez, between the Anthony's, Baez and the Cummings getting married today, Florida is making the headlines and they are all embarrassing me. Can I sue for embarrassment? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: March 12, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the psychic Cindy had out to the house, not GSJ, the one their was aerial footage of her walking the property?

Ginette Lucas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: March 12, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »

same one supposedly on phone with d. casey or a different one?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: March 12, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  If my phone keeps ringing I'm gonna rip it out at court time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »

LOL me too!

Geez, between the Anthony's, Baez and the Cummings getting married today, Florida is making the headlines and they are all embarrassing me. Can I sue for embarrassment? 

I just heard about the Cummings wedding on HLN. The only thing I could think to say was WTH?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: March 12, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »

Was it Cindy Smith?  I know she went to their house and talked to LE ... don't know about aerial footage.

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: March 12, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »

Whatever happened to Todd McClueless' promised "bond hearing" to have the Slore released from her unlawful confinement?  Haven't heard anything else on that lately.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: March 12, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »

you've prob all seen this before, it's old. But I just read it and think it is interesting, pretty much confirms what so many monkeys have said about Casey -- she is a sociopath.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2008/10/19/222920.php

snip

To a sociopath, others are always expendable: family, friends, acquaintances. Once others have been bled dry, the sociopath moves on. Loyalty is not a part of who they are. They have no desire to change and no insight into their own behaviors and motivations. Caylee is missing, but Mom is partying and lying to both her friends and family about her daughter’s whereabouts.

I remember you, Caylee.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: March 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »

SNIP/

Abstract

/SNIP

anyone..anyone

Thank you Sassycat for adding the link and also your comments.
Gypsy

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: March 12, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  If my phone keeps ringing I'm gonna rip it out at court time. 
You may as well rip it out now ... you know it's gonna ring as soon as the hearing starts!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1637 on: March 12, 2009, 01:13:43 PM »

LOL me too!

And not only are Ron and Misty getting married, there is a ground search going on for Haleigh. Sure, go ahead and try to sue. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1638 on: March 12, 2009, 01:15:14 PM »

You may as well rip it out now ... you know it's gonna ring as soon as the hearing starts!   
Hi Newfie, I'm going to through my phones out the window, constant ringing.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: March 12, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »

you've prob all seen this before, it's old. But I just read it and think it is interesting, pretty much confirms what so many monkeys have said about Casey -- she is a sociopath.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2008/10/19/222920.php

snip

To a sociopath, others are always expendable: family, friends, acquaintances. Once others have been bled dry, the sociopath moves on. Loyalty is not a part of who they are. They have no desire to change and no insight into their own behaviors and motivations. Caylee is missing, but Mom is partying and lying to both her friends and family about her daughter’s whereabouts.

I believe that Casey was feeling mighty happy after she had killed Caylee...most killers will tell you they feel a sense of euphoria after their kills.  And that description certainly fits Casey.

Women killers do not feel remorse and usually do not confess and also have very complicated explanations for things...sound like anyone familiar to us all?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.