April 18, 2024, 05:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416190 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1660 on: March 12, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »

Oh dang,all of this because of 1 or 2 jailhouse videos?
Naaaa,I think Jose is much more worried about other tapes appearing in the public if the Judge rules against him in this matter.

Dang, he really has his knickers in a twist!

OK, who here has ever used the word "booted" in ANY communication with the court? This guy is really a clown (and Bozo, if you're reading this, I hope it MAKES YOU CRY, ya big baby! Oh, wait, let me correct myself. Ya big stupid baby! Gah, I didn't know one could get a law degree from KMart, but I guess you can in Florida.)

What a maroon!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: March 12, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »

Snipped from My Fox Orlando ...

Cindy Smith did speak to Sgt. John Allen with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Monday, offering what information she could to help out with the search. "I told him he is looking in the wrong place that he needs to concentrate on a diff place I told him exactly where he needs to go.

Smith told FOX 35 that she believes that Caylee is close, definitely in Central Florida. In her vision, she says she clearly sees shoes covered with "pink flowers." She wouldn't offer too many specifics beyond that.

Could be right Newfie.I'm gonna go check it out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: March 12, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »

Snipped from My Fox Orlando ...

Cindy Smith did speak to Sgt. John Allen with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Monday, offering what information she could to help out with the search. "I told him he is looking in the wrong place that he needs to concentrate on a diff place I told him exactly where he needs to go.

Smith told FOX 35 that she believes that Caylee is close, definitely in Central Florida. In her vision, she says she clearly sees shoes covered with "pink flowers." She wouldn't offer too many specifics beyond that.

I also thought that it was leaked somewhere..maybe LP...that she told Cindy that Caylee was deceased and that was the end of Cindy talking with her.

Yes - that is how I remember it, too.   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: March 12, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

Hi Lovin!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: March 12, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

I wonder if Baez knows about her note to the judge yet???  Remember when Casey called the police and she was on House Arrest, and Baez found out, and he didnt open her car door?????  Maybe he wont pull out her chair out for her today in court, red lipstick or no!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: March 12, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Cindy Smith calls herself a spiritualist and not a psychic.  Smith has spoken with the Anthony family and on Monday, she spoke with investigators to say that she knows where missing Orlando toddler Caylee is.

With few clues in the search for the missing three year old, some have suggested that the Anthonys turn to the world of the paranormal for leads.

Cindy Anthony claims that her family has not consulted with a psychic.  She denied such a meeting when questioned by FOX 35.  "No. No, we haven't," she said with a look of amusement.  "It's not funny, but it is. You know there are probably people out there who have a power or a gift.  We're told that they're following up on those as well."

Two weeks ago, FOX 35 crews observed Cindy Smith leaving the Anthony home. Smith shared details of her visit.  "I told her (Cindy Anthony) 'I was gonna bring her home,' that 'she was not going to be happy, but I was going to bring her home' " Smith claims she can "see things"  by laying her hand on a person's belongings.  She stopped short of describing these visions as those of clairvoyance. 

"I went into Caylee's bedroom, but I knew before I went into her bedroom that it wasnt good. And if I go in and touch something its revealed to me."
Smith isn't  the only one with a sixth sense who are assisting in the search for Caylee. There a number of websites where people are using mind power to track down Caylee.  At BriansDreams.com , for example, Brian Ladd and a team of others try to crack the case using dreams as a compass.

According to FOX News, members of another group which calls themselves "Body Hunters,"  are driving around the streets of Orlando looking for the missing girl. 

Cindy Smith did speak to Sgt. John Allen with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Monday, offering what information she could to help out with the search.  "I told him he is looking in the wrong place that he needs to concentrate on a diff place I told him exactly where he needs to go.

Smith told FOX 35 that she believes that Caylee is close, definitely in Central Florida. In her vision, she says she clearly sees shoes covered with "pink flowers."   She wouldn't offer too many specifics beyond that.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Psychics_spiritualists_assist_in_search_for_Caylee_Anthony

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1666 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

you know what?  It does not matter how fat Casey is getting, or how tight her clothes fit.  This is petty bitch talk.  I just had to say this. 
We want murder1.  She killed her baby, and i for one, dont give a rats behind how big her bottom is growing.  Or how ugly she is looking now.  What I want to see, is her confess, and tell us all how she murdered Caylee, and be honest and if she suffered.  That, to me, would be in her favour, and maybe she will get LWOP 
Who cares how fat she is, or how bored.  Like who gives a rats behind if she is gaining weight?  Pettiness gets us nowhere.  Justice gets us closure.  So, real sleuths and advocates will bypass this "bitchness"  swear to god, work your morals out.  She is a baby killer, with a hot body.  But she is a baby mother, only 23 or 24.  My body is 43, and prolly hotter than casey, but do I brag or care?

Problem is Lucinda - the monster will NEVER confess.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1667 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:37 PM »

Naaaa,I think Jose is much more worried about other tapes appearing in the public if the Judge rules against him in this matter.

OK, who here has ever used the word "booted" in ANY communication with the court? This guy is really a clown (and Bozo, if you're reading this, I hope it MAKES YOU CRY, ya big baby! Oh, wait, let me correct myself. Ya big stupid baby! Gah, I didn't know one could get a law degree from KMart, but I guess you can in Florida.)

What a maroon!

next he'll be using the word "booty" and "booty call"

"Your honor, might I be allowed to partake in a booty call with Ms. Casey this afternoon sans cameras."

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

There was an old movie where they have this lady sitting in the gas chamber ready to die.  They show the chemicals being dropped into the vat behind the chair, the lady tied in it and the actual death.  Now I am not in favor of the death penalty, but it would be fun to put her in the chair and throw a little bath fizzie in there. (good grief, am I beginning to sound like CC????)

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

"Your honor, might I be allowed to partake in a booty call with Ms. Casey this afternoon sans cameras."

He won't ask though ... He'll file a motion!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »

Casey is gettin all dress up for court today 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

What a maroon!

OMG !!     
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: March 12, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »

There was an old movie where they have this lady sitting in the gas chamber ready to die.  They show the chemicals being dropped into the vat behind the chair, the lady tied in it and the actual death.  Now I am not in favor of the death penalty, but it would be fun to put her in the chair and throw a little bath fizzie in there. (good grief, am I beginning to sound like CC????)
I like that idea A1!  But I want to use one of those big bath fizzies!  I got some for Christmas that were the size of baseballs ... I've been scared to use them!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »

Birthday thread for JSM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4677.new#new

Let's get the party started...

bumping again, in case someone missed it.   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »

Hi Tevye!  Did you ever get that paper finished? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

I like that idea A1!  But I want to use one of those big bath fizzies!  I got some for Christmas that were the size of baseballs ... I've been scared to use them!   
Hahahahaha, be careful tossing them in the tub, you could break the enamel.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: March 12, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »

3:30 eastern time for court today? 1:30 my time I believe and I am in the midwest..sorry if others have given the time as well... I am glued to my tv and pc today...much like every day..sigh...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: March 12, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

3:30 eastern time for court today? 1:30 my time I believe and I am in the midwest..sorry if others have given the time as well... I am glued to my tv and pc today...much like every day..sigh...

Yes 3:30 eastern, 2:30 central 12:30 pacific

Wftv, wesh, fox35, local6 are all carrying it live online - HLN CNN probably will have it covered

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: March 12, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

OMG !!     

you laugh now, sassycat, but just wait until he submits this motion, written in crayon, then who will be laughing? Well, everyone.

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1679 on: March 12, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

The statement from the DA's office as reported on TV was, "We have no record of a formal plea offer being made to Casey Anthony."  This indicates to me that perhaps an informal offer was made;  Or an offer was made of which there is no official record. I would not be surprised.  If they were to offer a plea deal to Casey and if she should accept it, it would save the taxpayers hundreds of thousand of dollars, and perhaps more.  A trial is expensive, especially one in which everything and everyone except a jury has to be moved to another jurisdiction because of excessive publicity or any reason for which it is thought the defendant might not get a fair trial in the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred. Personally, I think the prosecution would be derelict if no such approach is being considered.
I totally agree with you, this is going to be a very costly trial, and with the economy and states hurting as they are, I still think there will be a deal made.

Good morning!   O I beg to differ with a chuckle & especially not now after that ill advised tantrum statement Casey made.  There is no way the SA is throwing that murdering wench a bone.  I dont see the State sweating & having to go before the cameras ad nausem to try their case, they don't seem concerned they have a weak case at all.  Bozo isnt helping her either constantly whining about them gettting picked on & acting like a 2 year old trying to get someone punished for taking their lolipop!

In Bozo's latest motion he wants work product notes, who handled all the evidence collecting and testing & how they did it.  Well, did he not hire a team of defense experts...do your dang job instead of whining!   At every turn he is attempting to get the prosecutors thrown off the case, early on he wanted a specific State prosecutor to take over the case - where does he get off trying to steer how the State presents their case against his client?  What he really wants is for the State to lay out all their cards (evidence)  so he can find some loophole -- he has absolutely nothing, nadda, zelch that is exculpatory to prove his client's innocence so he has to attack praying he finds an indiscretion or something that will get her a mistrial.  If he doesnt want his retainer & contingencies made public maybe he should stop appearing on national TV trying to sway public opinion & making outlandish disingenious statements.  He needs to stop acting like a hollywood agent versus an attorney!

Bozo is trying way too hard to conceal how the defense is getting paid & way too concerned about what someone may have viewed on a standard surveillance video.   He is also trying way too hard for his client not to hear every opposing word of counsel.   This is the second time he had to address his client about giving a statement as to what she has or has not said or given him permission to do, the first was when she kept not appearing for her hearings until the State raised justifably concern she could later claim ineffective counsel, the judge put a stop to that.  I find it very interesting how he whines & complains foul but then he turns around and states he doesnt want a hearing to be heard in open court...well shoot you'd think he'd have picked up by now that he should be careful what he asks for!   

His dog and pony show has gotten way old, I suggest he get busy preparing for trial as opposed to spinning his wheels.

One of my favorite points made in this post Capp is the fact that Bias needs to get ready for trial - I mean seriously he should be locked up in his office pretty much 24/7 researching this case and coming up with some type of effective defense -instead he is jetting all over the US doing interviews on National TV - I knew divorce attorney's who stayed behind closed doors for days getting ready for court and that is nuttin compared to a murder trial.  The more I learn the more I am convinced he really is a Bozo.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.