April 26, 2024, 08:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416545 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »

I wonder if that could be Caylee's real father....and they are trying to keep him a secret for some reason.  He kinda has the chubby cheeks like Caylee.

The dynamic lying duo (cin and KC) told DCF that the bio dad had set up a trust fund for Caylee.  That does not sound logical that a kid, who does not pay child support, would set up a trust fund.  Cin did not seem surprised my this statement of KC's.  If that were me, I would be demanding to see the proof, especailly if I am supporting her.  Cin is not surprised by KC's lies, even when she 1st hears them.  That's enough for me to conclude that lying is a common trait with this family.
I am soooooooooo gonna get banana bashed for this but...............
georgie did set up a bank account for Caylee.
Runs for the locked door!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too, btw Lee going to locate Casey at that bar, but then you have the yard work being done in the backyard, because I believe there were pavers missing. I wondered if Cindy on one of her calls to Casey questioned about pavers missing?

Good Morning Monkeys. I've never been quite clear on the pavers. Can someone explain this to me?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys.....May I join you with a fresh from the oven ,warm ooeey,gooeey, pan of Monkey Bread? It is a beautiful day in S.C. High of 80 today.

After seeing the cell phone logs, I can understand the $574.00 bill that month. Geesh , those guys need a life.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I beleive this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »

Did I run everyone away?

God Bless!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

Me too, btw Lee going to locate Casey at that bar, but then you have the yard work being done in the backyard, because I believe there were pavers missing. I wondered if Cindy on one of her calls to Casey questioned about pavers missing?
ll

WOW, all that contact on those days, plus Lee trying to find Casey.  Throw in the pavers being replaced hhhhmmmm.......that sure sets off some alarms in my head. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2009, 12:57:56 PM »

Did I run everyone away?

Hi Darla, I'm leaving the window open while running in and out doing yard work.  But now you have me thinking about monkey bread or some other gooey treat 

Anyone know what size pavers were found at the site where Caylee was found?

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »

Did I run everyone away?

Hi Darla, I'm leaving the window open while running in and out doing yard work.  But now you have me thinking about monkey bread or some other gooey treat 

Anyone know what size pavers were found at the site where Caylee was found?

Foggy

[/quote

Well just swing on over to my limb and I will share.

God Bless!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »

I wonder if that could be Caylee's real father....and they are trying to keep him a secret for some reason.  He kinda has the chubby cheeks like Caylee.

The dynamic lying duo (cin and KC) told DCF that the bio dad had set up a trust fund for Caylee.  That does not sound logical that a kid, who does not pay child support, would set up a trust fund.  Cin did not seem surprised my this statement of KC's.  If that were me, I would be demanding to see the proof, especailly if I am supporting her.  Cin is not surprised by KC's lies, even when she 1st hears them.  That's enough for me to conclude that lying is a common trait with this family.

No nanners here - I think it was the same kind of account that my m&d set up for my kids - but it could mean that he is the daddy?!?!?  Seriously, a trust fund is much different than a savings account. Normally, they have to have an accounting done regularly and reported to the trustee.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »

No nanners here - I think it was the same kind of account that my m&d set up for my kids - but it could mean that he is the daddy?!?!?  Seriously, a trust fund is much different than a savings account. Normally, they have to have an accounting done regularly and reported to the trustee.

Its too bad DCF didn't say may I please see the paperwork on that? I wonder how if their jaws would've hit the floor 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?

I am very behind, trying to catch up.

But here is the picture I think you are referring to:

Sorry if it has already been posted and I am repeating ...repeating

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »

Grama - I was wondering, tried first link before.  Now that is some funny monkey wizzzzzzzz! LOL
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »

George was putting his spare change in a piggybank for Caylee. Does that qualify ?
There was no trust for Caylee by anyone. I would bet my dollar on that one. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?

I am very behind, trying to catch up.

But here is the picture I think you are referring to:

Sorry if it has already been posted and I am repeating ...repeating

Finally caught up!

I remember when this picture was published in the paper.

We finally determined that the man in question is a "childhood friend" of Cindy's.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

wtf do people find to talk about so much, lmao. I would not have a cell phone if it were the last form of communication on earth and I do not have a clue what sms is, lmaooooo. 

Oh, Thank God...I thought I would be the only one who didn't have a clue!! 

sms I suppose is a text message but how the heck do you get that abbreviation??

I also find cell phone use in stores rude and those people talk so loud, like I care what you are talking about.
 I sat in an airport and looked out among the crowd and I was the only person not doing something with a stupid phone. It was like a movie and the body snatchers were controlling the masses with that little device.

I am not that insecure. Did you ever witness an addicted phone person LOSE their phone?? It's frickin' hilarious!!    

Back to reading... BTW I never saw what your trucks name is? I am sure she has one.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 07, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »

I know, I was just trying to be funny Sad  You monkeys are so sharp - can't even fudge a savings account for a trust fun in the name of a joke.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 07, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

wtf do people find to talk about so much, lmao. I would not have a cell phone if it were the last form of communication on earth and I do not have a clue what sms is, lmaooooo. 

I also find cell phone use in stores rude and those people talk so loud, like I care what you are talking about.
 I sat in an airport and looked out among the crowd and I was the only person not doing something with a stupid phone. It was like a movie and the body snatchers were controlling the masses with that little device.

I am not that insecure. Did you ever witness an addicted phone person LOSE their phone?? It's frickin' hilarious!!    

Back to reading... BTW I never saw what your trucks name is? I am sure she has one.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a communication service standardized in the GSM mobile communication system, using standardized communications protocols allowing the interchange of short text messages between mobile telephone devices. SMS text messaging is the most widely used data application on the planet, with 2.4 billion active users, or 74% of all mobile phone subscribers sending and receiving text messages on their phones.[citation needed] The SMS technology has facilitated the development and growth of text messaging. The connection between the phenomenon of text messaging and the underlying technology is so great that in parts of the world the term "SMS" is used as a synonym for a text message or the act of sending a text message, even when a different protocol is being used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_message_service
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2009, 01:49:28 PM »

Well Hi there Brandi... It's nice to see you so much.

I saw these 2 new names that leads me to think that these are the people George thinks had Caylee??  Were the Anthony's privy to the tips that LE followed up on??

In Jacksonville Casey runs into a friend,Casey{more confusion} Mcguire and she tells LE Casey hung with a scary crowd and she was afraid of these two thugs. They carried guns. The girls hung out with them for free drugs and drinks.

William Russel Pinkston II- oooooo
Bashir Jameel Hammond, or better known as "Jersey"
Cindy would never approve of these brothers!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2009, 01:52:51 PM »

Well Hi there Brandi... It's nice to see you so much.

I saw these 2 new names that leads me to think that these are the people George thinks had Caylee??  Were the Anthony's privy to the tips that LE followed up on??

In Jacksonville Casey runs into a friend,Casey{more confusion} Mcguire and she tells LE Casey hung with a scary crowd and she was afraid of these two thugs. They carried guns. The girls hung out with them for free drugs and drinks.

William Russel Pinkston II- oooooo
Bashir Jameel Hammond, or better known as "Jersey"
Cindy would never approve of these brothers!!

Hi Scarrlett!

Sorry, I cannot bring any light to the names you have listed. Sad

But it does appear Casey Anthony went to Jacksonville perhaps more than we know.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2009, 01:55:04 PM »

I don't have a cell phone either.  Its bad enough being a slave to my animals.   I think we have enough to start a no-cell phone club.

The only thing I ever believed that came out KC's mouth was her not knowing phone numbers.  Most folks I know w/cell phones don't know anyone's phone number 'cause they depend on the stored "contacts".

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.