April 24, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416425 times)
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
Samiam,
Guess it depends on how the defense decides to spin things and who they are throwing under the bus at the time of trial.  If the nanny did it - I am sure JB will say, it was a message to tell her I warned you not to talk till timer55 was up. 
If they are blaming - pointing fingers at family or accident - it was just to make it look like nanny did it.
My warped mind has even wondered if they will say she did it after the fact (accident) so as to not drip fluids on cindys anal retentive clean house!  I can see casey being stupid enough to think that would stop the decomp fluid that was leaking in the back of her car.
Gross - I know........my point is, nobody ever thought this simple line would get off a murderer........"IF it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

You are correct in saying it all depends on what Spin the Defense puts on things, but I for one felt she was guilty of "having a hand in Caylee's disappearance" from the time I heard the interview with LE at Universal.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
Samiam,
Guess it depends on how the defense decides to spin things and who they are throwing under the bus at the time of trial.  If the nanny did it - I am sure JB will say, it was a message to tell her I warned you not to talk till timer55 was up. 
If they are blaming - pointing fingers at family or accident - it was just to make it look like nanny did it.
My warped mind has even wondered if they will say she did it after the fact (accident) so as to not drip fluids on cindys anal retentive clean house!  I can see casey being stupid enough to think that would stop the decomp fluid that was leaking in the back of her car.
Gross - I know........my point is, nobody ever thought this simple line would get off a murderer........"IF it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

You are correct in saying it all depends on what Spin the Defense puts on things, but I for one felt she was guilty of "having a hand in Caylee's disappearance" from the time I heard the interview with LE at Universal.
Oh trust me - I am right there with you and Capp and 99.97% of the board that KNOW this to be a TRUTH. 
I was just playing devils advocate!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »

Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

Hi A-1
Sam is fine. I remember reading that story as well, but still "duct tape" around the head is no accident.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

Samiam,

I felt the baby was already dead when I heard the interview with LE at Universal. I knew Casey killed her the minute I saw her walk into the courtroom wearing the hoodie she theived from Amy's money JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

Hi A-1
Sam is fine. I remember reading that story as well, but still "duct tape" around the head is no accident.
See, I still have a problem with the duct tape.  I dont understand how the duct tape would stay attached after the skin was gone. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »

Samiam,

I felt the baby was already dead when I heard the interview with LE at Universal. I knew Casey killed her the minute I saw her walk into the courtroom wearing the hoodie she theived from Amy's money JMO JSM

I thought so as well.  I don't think the Defense team could present anything that would make me think otherwise.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »

I find so much more info when I go back and re-read documents.  Tony L told LE that
 Casey told him that George wasn't even staying at home around the time that she left the car at the Amscot.  May have been a lie, but maybe George wasn't even there the day he claimed he saw Caylee and Casey????

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45411935.pdf

Pg 46

whats wrong with tha t staement-I will tell you CASEY SAID
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: March 07, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

Hi A-1
See, I still have a problem with the duct tape.  I dont understand how the duct tape would stay attached after the skin was gone. 

This is my opinion and this is probably kind of gross but, it was wrapped all the way around the head entangling the hair in the tape. If it was bound tight enough it wouldn't have come off, especially if the body was left undisturbed long enough.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 07, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »

Hi A-1

A-1 ~  Perhaps the tape stuck to itself, in strips or wrapped around.     (Sorry if this is graphic)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I beleive this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 

Yep..I agree..she was getting ready to go to SoCal to visit Mark the marine and she had a passport, that her family wasn't aware of.  I think she thought she could dissappear and make it look like a kidnapping for both herself and Caylee...with Caylee unfortunately being killed.(If anyone caught up with them).  I absolutely (to use an Anthomy family phrase) belive that she didn't plan or think much ahaead other then dumping Caylee, the car and then getting to So Cal and then dissappearing into Mexico..if caught, she would use the story they were kidnapped and Caylee was killed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 07, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »

Samiam,

I thought so as well.  I don't think the Defense team could present anything that would make me think otherwise.
Just her demeanor in the courtroom will piss a jury off. Mark my words. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: March 07, 2009, 09:19:59 PM »

Hi A-1

A-1 ~  Perhaps the tape stuck to itself, in strips or wrapped around.     (Sorry if this is graphic)
I see what you are saying Muffy, oh man, that makes it even worse, doesnt it???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: March 07, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »

Hi A-1

That is what I was trying to say. the tape was probably overlapped and that is also why hair was still present even though the remains were skeletonized.  Sorry if this is gross and graphic.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 07, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »

Hi A-1

I agree muffy. wrapped many times around the head. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 07, 2009, 09:25:49 PM »

Okay monkeys, my mom is ragging me about being on the computer. I hope to see you soon after they go to bed. Love ya monkeys, sleep well!! JSM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 07, 2009, 09:28:12 PM »

Okay monkeys, my mom is ragging me about being on the computer. I hope to see you soon after they go to bed. Love ya monkeys, sleep well!! JSM

Hurry back when you can, JSM.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: March 07, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I beleive this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 

Yep..I agree..she was getting ready to go to SoCal to visit Mark the marine and she had a passport, that her family wasn't aware of.  I think she thought she could dissappear and make it look like a kidnapping for both herself and Caylee...with Caylee unfortunately being killed.(If anyone caught up with them).  I absolutely (to use an Anthomy family phrase) belive that she didn't plan or think much ahaead other then dumping Caylee, the car and then getting to So Cal and then dissappearing into Mexico..if caught, she would use the story they were kidnapped and Caylee was killed.

I think this is a very plausible scenario.......especially when on the night of the 911 call she asked Cindy to give her just one more day........
Sound to me like....she was interrupted in making her get-away plans. JMO

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: March 07, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

is socal.....southern california?
if so why would she need a passport.?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 07, 2009, 09:32:44 PM »

Has anyone seen this yet?

Send a birthday greeting to Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony’s birthday is just around the corner and one enterprising mother has created cards that “will be mailed to Casey with your Birthday wishes to her.”

One card says, “Happy Birthday Casey!  Have Fun Hitting the Bars.”   

Wish Casey Anthony a happy birthday with this card.

The other reads, “Hi Casey… I’m Thinking About You Today!  LWOP in GENPOP!”

Anthony’s birthday is March 19th and she will spend it in jail, charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  Her trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d7-Send-a-birthday-greeting-to-Casey-Anthony

that's good!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: March 07, 2009, 09:37:28 PM »

HI cappucino
I enjoy reading your posts!! your a very intelligent person and  your logic and posts make alot of sense.  thanks for the great research you do to bring us uptodate info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.