April 19, 2024, 03:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416209 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: March 08, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

Is there anyone who can start a thread for Dolce so she can have on place to read all of our prayers when she comes home?

I know in my heart all will be well for Mama and the Dolcettes !!
Always in our Prayers !!
Cyndi
That's a good idea, prayers Dolce, and the little ones.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 08, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

OMG - I haven't been reading this thread for a while.  Poor Dolce!  I'll start a thread in the Monkey Lounge if one hasn't already been started!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 08, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

OMG - I haven't been reading this thread for a while.  Poor Dolce!  I'll start a thread in the Monkey Lounge if one hasn't already been started!
O/t update on Dolce in musings thread.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: March 08, 2009, 05:54:29 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Dolce, babies and family also

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 08, 2009, 06:10:19 PM »

Morning Monkey friends!! Did everyone remember to turn their clocks forward???   
hi boo. I turned my clock back did you?

LOL..that would be nice an extra hour of sleep, vs an hour less of sleep.

Hope you are enjoying DC..the weather should be nice this week..and happy birthday!

Yeesh on the lost an hour, I couldnt afford that from last season already and it's cumulative..

Ya know what's been bugging me more than anything? Why didnt either Cindy or Lee demand to know where Caylee was from Tony L?? Cindy walked in and started complaining about stolen cash, Lee's taking 2 hours to pick up her crap and probably delete her computer files. They truly must have believed that there was a Zenaida and Caylee was with her.
How could Lee say he had never heard that name and if you listen to his interview, he never says "Who the eff is ZG and why is she watching Caylee when you dont work? Cindy, during the 911 call yells to george Zenaida has her and (assumptive) George responds who? Cindy responds "the babysitter"..  However, in one of George's statements to the FBI, he claims he had said that name to Caylee and she had no recognition of it, no response; going on to say that Casey had the term "nanny" on her resume.

My point, sorry for taking the long way 'round: Who else thinks they ALL were familiar with the nanny name, for months?

I truly believe that these people were told about the fictitious ZG for a while

ITA!   I think its pretty safe to conclude that most people would have showed up at Tony's and the first thing that would be asked is Where is Caylee, who & where is Zanny, take me to Caylee now, period.  When those questions were not met most people would have called 911 at Tony's, Cindy didnt' do that because she still wanted to protect Casey - heck most would have called 911 at the tow yard after smelling death, its as simple as that.    NOTE: Cindy even told co-workers after picking up the car that she was going to wait to get an explanation from Casey why the car smelt like death-I wish one of her co-workers would have called 911 or Child Services especially knowing a history of Cindy's complaints about Casey.  Cindy's text to Casey "call me, hugh problem" confirms this for me.

The other day in discussing Cindy's gum chewing during Cindy's bond hearing testimony there was a link to a clip in the last cage.  I caught when Bozo was asking Cindy questions regarding Casey being a "wonderful loving mother" & arrangements for bond,  she slipped twice to say she was going to protect her daughter but caught herself - the slips begin about 1.32 into the clip.   Geroge did very distinctively say during the 911 call "Who" when Cindy said the name Zeneida.   George admitting that Caylee was not familiar with the name Zanny tells me that Casey was very aware Caylee was of the age to answer questions.  When Lee questioned Casey why she didnt tell family or LE that Caylee was missing her answer to him says it all & will end up convicting her...."Maybe I'm just a spiteful B."

Cindy tells LE and the public that she was in touch with Casey almost every day, now stating that she believes her daughter & they are like BFF's.  However, her actions paint another story, she was panicked well before they picked up Casey's car.   She contacted Casey's friends making some serious damning statements about her, she was grilling for info & searching for answers on her computer (Amy told investigators Cindy had printed out pictures of the No Clothes party with her in the car to confront Casey with).

I don't think they believed Casey for a hott sec & knew something was very wrong the moment she left that house (I think George begrudgedly lied seeing them the afternoon of the 16th).  Its one of two things, they didnt believe her from the moment she left the house 6/15-6/16 OR Cindy knew from their argument that night Caylee was killed, if you analyze Cindy's myspace blog entry its clear she knew she would never see Caylee again.

I agree but would add one thing.. I believe something was found in the "landscaping on 7/2" that prompted Lee and Cindy to stalk Casey and Lee and Mal and Casey late night chats through the 3rd, etc..  I think Casey told the Zanny story then, but they never really belived her until the car was recovered.  Get me in a room with Lee- and Im asking him what was he calling and texting Casey through in such a frantic fashion... BBL, calling John Morgan, thats the only way we will know in advance.
lol

B

O good, I have called on a few issues....if they know what questions to zone in on to ask Lee when he finishes his dep his answers or continued refusal to answer certain ones will be fruitful, I'm hoping the judge sees enough that Cindy & yes even George are well enough to answer questions now.    O and let's not forget LP's dep is either the 24th or 26th of this month, now that should be entertaining to see what he factual states as to what he, Rob or Tracey witnessed  - I know what he's told me personally but Im curious to see what he says under oath.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 08, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

I noticed something about one of the players in this case that I have been sitting on for quite a while now because I do not want to smear anyone or cause any trouble. But the recent similarity between that "Keith Williams" person who searched for Caylee's remains, according to the latest document dump, and a sketch of one of the suspects in Nicole Ganguzza murder leads me to want to share something I noticed a while back (see below). I am not claiming it means anything. It's just a similarity between a suspect in the Nicole Ganguzza case and someone connected to Casey Anthony. Please don't throw nanners at me; I just wanted to point this out. It's just odd -- and unfortunate for him. To me, he looks more like this sketch than Lee even does!

It leads me to wonder, how were these sketches generated? Who provided the info for them? Could Casey or someone connected to her have been targeting J Grund even before Caylee's "disappearance" hit the news?

O No I totally disagree with this with all due respect.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 08, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »

Oh, hoping all will be alright ....   
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: March 08, 2009, 07:00:31 PM »

Prayers to Dolce, hubby and babies
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 08, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

I noticed something about one of the players in this case that I have been sitting on for quite a while now because I do not want to smear anyone or cause any trouble. But the recent similarity between that "Keith Williams" person who searched for Caylee's remains, according to the latest document dump, and a sketch of one of the suspects in Nicole Ganguzza murder leads me to want to share something I noticed a while back (see below). I am not claiming it means anything. It's just a similarity between a suspect in the Nicole Ganguzza case and someone connected to Casey Anthony. Please don't throw nanners at me; I just wanted to point this out. It's just odd -- and unfortunate for him. To me, he looks more like this sketch than Lee even does!

It leads me to wonder, how were these sketches generated? Who provided the info for them? Could Casey or someone connected to her have been targeting J Grund even before Caylee's "disappearance" hit the news?

Do we know HOW LE got the composite? Was there one witness or several? Did they ever release the name of who provided the composite?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: March 08, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »

I have been reading about the killings on the Mexican Border..  Did you know some of the bodies have "packing tape" over the mouths????

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 08, 2009, 08:24:39 PM »

Do we know HOW LE got the composite? Was there one witness or several? Did they ever release the name of who provided the composite?

The composite pic doesnt look anything like Jesse minus the eyebrows at best. Regardless, if there was any remote possibility there was a connection it would have been all over the news & within the discovery in this case.  Jesse & his family has been thru enough agony & suspicion in this case due to the Anthonys unwarranted fingerpointing much less the public, he sure doesnt need another round of speculation  having to do with a woman's murder.   We all want answers but I think sometimes we have to be more careful with how we speculate about others. There is nothing in his past to indicate that he should be looked at in this light & he is obviously grief stricken over this case but has cooperated fully with LE with NO suspicion by them that he has anything to do with Caylee or anyone else's murder for that matter.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 08, 2009, 08:39:18 PM »

The composite pic doesnt look anything like Jesse minus the eyebrows at best. Regardless, if there was any remote possibility there was a connection it would have been all over the news & within the discovery in this case.  Jesse & his family has been thru enough agony & suspicion in this case due to the Anthonys unwarranted fingerpointing much less the public, he sure doesnt need another round of speculation  having to do with a woman's murder.   We all want answers but I think sometimes we have to be more careful with how we speculate about others. There is nothing in his past to indicate that he should be looked at in this light & he is obviously grief stricken over this case but has cooperated fully with LE with NO suspicion by them that he has anything to do with Caylee or anyone else's murder for that matter.

I don't think it has anything to do with Jesse either. I was just following up on what rmcalo asked and became curious as to who actually provided the composite. OT I know, but it was slow.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 08, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »

I don't think it has anything to do with Jesse either. I was just following up on what rmcalo asked and became curious as to who actually provided the composite. OT I know, but it was slow.

Also, despite what Casey says now she was still communicating with Jesse asking him to meet Tony, asked for his assistance needing gas but he couldnt that day, she showered at his house the 1st or 2nd of July, she told Jesse on 7/3 not to talk to her parents & "to stay out of it."   So no, I also dont think anyone that much in advance try to set Jesse up, not even Casey.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #433 on: March 08, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

I have been reading about the killings on the Mexican Border..  Did you know some of the bodies have "packing tape" over the mouths????

EWW - I have not read about them - do you have a link?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: March 08, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit, but with that in mind, do you think that could be why she taped the mouth to make it look like drug cartel?????

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #435 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:23 PM »

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit, but with that in mind, do you think that could be why she taped the mouth to make it look like drug cartel?????

I don't know - she is not that smart. I lean towards the idea that Caylee was either screaming or throwing up and she wanted it to stop. But you never know she is also very scheming.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »

No, I am sorry, I dont.  I am fixing dinner for people right now, I will look when I get free.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 08, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

My gut says no A1.   I think it was much more personal as in to make sure she didnt scream if she awoke from being drugged or to suffocate her

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: March 08, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »

My gut says no A1.   I think it was much more personal as in to make sure she didnt scream if she awoke from being drugged or to suffocate her

I agree with that cappucino
other wise there would be no real need to tape the mouth. she had to still been alive.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: March 08, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »

No, I am sorry, I dont.  I am fixing dinner for people right now, I will look when I get free.

A1
here it is http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29582921/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.