April 25, 2024, 06:23:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416494 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »

geez, makes you wonder if she was planning on killing off the whole family! did she do any research on carbon monoxide poisoning? perhaps she was going to do that while Caylee, George and Cindy slept.....Wow, my imagination is really in overkill now!but I would not put anything past Casey Ho...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: March 09, 2009, 12:34:10 PM »

I think there's more to the story of the weekend of June 14-15th than the anthony's want people to know about. 

CC, I loved the song.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 09, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM
Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?

They are not sharing.. I got the memo from them the other night.     It came with walking papers too   
WOW so they don't want to share this video anymore..did they give you a reason when they dismissed you as well...if it was cause of sharing this video then I think that was pretty rude of them hope I didn't cause any issues for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkmk8EdnaU (embed code disabled for this video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac (video below)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2RvqxUzBhac&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2RvqxUzBhac&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Thanks seeme! Momtectives videos are still up on Youtube. The one is which Casey gets mad is titled Precious Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 09, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »

I've been traveling these past two days...so, were there any NEW pictures released, as Ng suggested?  Anything we hadn't already seen?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »

I've been traveling these past two days...so, were there any NEW pictures released, as Ng suggested?  Anything we hadn't already seen?
No, nothing new Hudsunn.  Miss you!  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkmk8EdnaU

Not sure if this is the vid you monkeys were looking vor that had been deleted ... anywho here it is.

Tater????  smooch sunny

dang it's a sleepy cage today!

At the very end of this video it sounds like Casey says "I hate her."
I can't get audio!?!?!?! 

it did sound like she said that! had not noticed that before...why do you think that Caylee pushed away so suddenly?

I think it may be because Caylee seemed like she turned away from Casey, and that made Casey drop the loving act.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: March 09, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »

I had an extremely busy week and couldn't read all the posts so forgive me if this has been discussed.  Were there really 1100 documents released?  I thought I read or d/l most of them and I didn't see anything anywhere near 1100 pages.  I mean is this it?  All they have?  I hope the hell they are holding back some of the really good stuff as I want to see Casey fry!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Desi is at work, so I'm just popping in here and there. If no one has seen this, it will be a

Bombshell...

IM's between Casey and Tony, May and June. 
June 10 Casey tells him she will have the house to herself in 3 days; her parents will be "moving out" by then.
  This is the same time frame she was shining Amy on about moving in.

She also says that Caylee is "passed the f*ck out."   

Whoa.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

Please please read if you have not seen these.  I'll check back in a bit.

Desi

funny, she is saying "her nanny" ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

I had an extremely busy week and couldn't read all the posts so forgive me if this has been discussed.  Were there really 1100 documents released?  I thought I read or d/l most of them and I didn't see anything anywhere near 1100 pages.  I mean is this it?  All they have?  I hope the hell they are holding back some of the really good stuff as I want to see Casey fry!
I could be wrong, but I think some of it has been held back, there is a hearing on Thursday, one of the motions is about George's suicide note. I'm sure they are holding back many things until the trial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2009, 01:08:03 PM »

geez, makes you wonder if she was planning on killing off the whole family! did she do any research on carbon monoxide poisoning? perhaps she was going to do that while Caylee, George and Cindy slept.....Wow, my imagination is really in overkill now!but I would not put anything past Casey Ho...
I think a lot of people have thought that she intended to kill George and Cindy also. The carbon monoxide poisoning, which I never even thought of, would have been a way maybe of doing that and getting away with it. I haven't thought much about her killing George and Cindy, but with her who knows?
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

Morning you all, I cant wake up!!!  Sneezing my head off!!!  I have heard from Dolce this am.  She is well.
That's good to hear. I'm sneezing and my head is hurting from sinus pain, I hate Spring.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: March 09, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »

Morning you all, I cant wake up!!!  Sneezing my head off!!!  I have heard from Dolce this am.  She is well.
That's good to hear. I'm sneezing and my head is hurting from sinus pain, I hate Spring.

I sneeze year round and the nose is permanently runny.  I should buy stock in Kleenex.  The more sneezing, the better the profits.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: March 09, 2009, 01:12:21 PM »

Most of what was released are black and white images......only about 100 real colored pix.

I have all of her original pix from photobucket.....thanks to another monkey who was smart enough to copy them all in a zip file. There are  2000+ images. I haven't had the time this week to put them in my photobucket. (driving my best friend back and forth to Phili for chemo treatments)

Very few are pix of Caylee (no surprise). Most are icons. The rest are KC and "friends" partying etc.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15:53 PM »

The exchange between Casey and Tony via instant messaging or texting is interesting.  I thought the most telling part was that Tony wanted to go over to her house and kept saying he was going to, and she told him it would be a problem due to her parents, even if she stepped outside to talk to him for a while, and certainly if he spent the night.  Casey wanted her freedom but she was still very dependent on her parents and she must have felt a lot of frustration.  She also said she still had some "respect" for them, but I think she meant that they would get mad and she was after all living in their house, so she had to obey them.  Tony was putting a lot of pressure on her, whether he realized it or not.  As for her saying the parents would be out of the house soon, I have felt for a long time that she wanted to get rid of them and take over the house, as she described to Amy.  She really wanted her parents out of the picture as much as she wanted Caylee out of the picture, maybe more.  But when things really got to her and she had her meltdown, it was Caylee who got killed.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 09, 2009, 01:18:30 PM »

The exchange between Casey and Tony via instant messaging or texting is interesting.  I thought the most telling part was that Tony wanted to go over to her house and kept saying he was going to, and she told him it would be a problem due to her parents, even if she stepped outside to talk to him for a while, and certainly if he spent the night.  Casey wanted her freedom but she was still very dependent on her parents and she must have felt a lot of frustration.  She also said she still had some "respect" for them, but I think she meant that they would get mad and she was after all living in their house, so she had to obey them.  Tony was putting a lot of pressure on her, whether he realized it or not.  As for her saying the parents would be out of the house soon, I have felt for a long time that she wanted to get rid of them and take over the house, as she described to Amy.  She really wanted her parents out of the picture as much as she wanted Caylee out of the picture, maybe more.  But when things really got to her and she had her meltdown, it was Caylee who got killed.
So do you think Casey wrapped the tape around Caylee's head to make her quit breathing or was the tape to hold a cloth in place??  This has me baffled, how she could be that angry...... and I  wonder, then did she try to save her????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #515 on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:37 PM »

let's say she did get the house...she would lose it because w/out a job, how would she make the note and pay the utlities and the insurance? I'm sure she never thought that far in advance
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #516 on: March 09, 2009, 01:22:23 PM »

Interesting the KC says that her co-worker just walked in - like she had a job - but she does hang out with this girl at the nanny's house. Barf

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 09, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Desi is at work, so I'm just popping in here and there. If no one has seen this, it will be a

Bombshell...

June 10 Casey tells him she will have the house to herself in 3 days; her parents will be "moving out" by then.

Whoa.     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

Desi

wow Surprised   I sure hope that the LE has someone as good as you finding these details Desi. 

A few glaring things about these exchanges:   based on Casey's computer searches dating back as far as March & what she told Amy and Tony about the house, I think she had plans to kill her parents.  In fact, Cindy told the FBI that she questioned Casey why a package arrived for Amy to their house, she told Amy that Casey lied about the house & a divorce.  The fact that Casey had Amy send the package indicates she had definite plans to do something about obtaining that house as opposed to just making up a story to impress her friends.  Knowing Cindy as we've seen there is no way she would have been moving voluntarily without Caylee, that's for dang certain.  Casey had something premeditated in mind from days if not months before.  Tony toying with her over their relationship & if he would see her probably magnified Casey's thoughts.

June 10th  isnt that interesting for several reasons.  Casey stayed overnight with Caylee at Ricardo's on the 9th, both Amy & Ricardo report to LE that they saw Caylee the next morning.   This is the weekend that Casey & her family first report that Casey dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (no mention of JBP).   Casey is still discussing going to Puerto Rico with her friends.  Casey also mentioned to Tony about going to Jacksonville with Amy to get her car but as we know Casey ditched Amy with an elaborate lie that her father was hospitalized - its obvious now Casey ditched her plans with Amy over Tony.  Their messages seem to indicate that Casey was unsure of Tony & deseparate to hang on to him, she takes his jabbing serious but tries to conceal it with wisecrack remarks.

Tony is the second person Casey tells that she's getting her parents house & speaks of her future freedom.  3 days after the 10th would have been the 13th-two days before she had the fight with Cindy over her stealing from her grandparents after Cindy got home with Caylee from visiting them.  So if they were moving why wasnt the house getting packed up, simple they were not moving. Casey had to backtrack & tell Amy that plans changed.

Casey referring to Caylee being passed out, hmmm so did she drug her often so she could yak & screw around with her men...sure looks that way.   She seems cold and indifferent to Caylee both in mentioning the potty training & Caylee sleeping, yea can sense the burden of caring for a child is something Casey really didnt want - if and when she did pay attention to Caylee she was a trophy she could seek attention thru and/or leverage over her parents.

I don't think Casey could predict her mother coming home on the 15th with that confrontation.  After that argument Casey spends an enormous amount of hours texting & talking to Tony until about 3AM, it makes one wonder if she didnt kill Caylee right in her bedroom.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 09, 2009, 01:27:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Bombshell...

Desi

WOW - I had not seen this!  Tidbits and Thoughts!

June10 
Sounds to me like his Hinky Meter was way up!  Kept saying he was coming over.  Her three more days and Caylee passed out (indeed eerie )
Like how she was going on the trip to Puerto Rico and how she was trying to make him jealous about Ricardo (June 10 IM)

June 12
Jules - one of her friends who she hangs out with at nanny's place!

So, her boss is Tom - she has worked with him for 4 years!  On June 12 she is coming back after 2 week vacation! LMAO.

casey tells him her and Amy( to get get car) going to Jville  casey tries to make him think he forgot - my favorite part: 
L7: I know what I have
caseyo: good
L7: and thats a lil sneakin bitch for a girlfriend     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd note - L7 calls her "Belle mia"  - and her tattoo - a beautiful life - Belle Vida! 

georgie and cindy must be proud of her blatant slutty talk.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 09, 2009, 01:27:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Bombshell...

Desi

funny, she is saying "her nanny" ...

Yes, IMO this is a big bombshell.  In an effort to please Tony (by inviting people to his event at Fusian 6/13) she says she will try to bring people. 

It seems to indicate PREMEDITATION of some kind of plan.

She mentions:

• Her fictitious office.
  • Tom, her fictitious boss.
  • "The nanny."
  • The nanny's house, where she hangs out with friends.
  • "Jules" (aka Juliet Lewis?), her fictitious coworker and friend.
  • Jules's child (a playmate for Caylee), whom the nanny also watches.
  • The idea that her parents were moving out in 3 days.

Another thing:

Casey tells Tony that Caylee was saying "I'm the boss" to Cindy and hitting her chest.

This is something that Tony taught her to say, per his 4th interview with LE, when they came over to his place to swim.  Casey is telling him this to flatter him.

One more:

Casey brags to Tony that Caylee will probably be potty-trained by her birthday.  His response is to ask Casey if she wants some king of reward or something...

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.