April 18, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416196 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: March 09, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Okay Monkeys, here's something else to check out on a slow news day, if you haven't seen it.

"One Tree Hill," Episode #100 was Google-searched by Casey on the A's computer. 
I believe it aired March 18, the day before her birthday.

It's been discussed here before, but here's a 6 and a half minute video of scenes from that episode. 
Child is kidnapped by "Nanny Carrie."

One Tree Hill 100th Episode clips:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0

REALLY interesting to watch, for those who know the case like we Monkeys do.

Desi

Sassy had brought this up back when the show aired.  It does have some creepy paralells to it.  I am a huge OTH fan, I only wish that Caylee's "nanny fiasco" could have ended like Jaime's where Grandpa Dan kills Nanny Casey Carrie

Me too!    I guess we can still hope that someone takes care of Casey - maybe old "sparky"! 
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I'm way behind - I've had company the last couple of days.    Just wanted to jump in and tell you all that the Polly Klaas story is on Cable Channel AETV at 4pm today.   The show is American Justice.

Thanks for that information, Sassycat. 
 I know do know the horrible story of what happened to sweet Polly, but I've never seen the story. I'll have to try and catch it... if  Miss Belle allows it!      LOL!
I really love Marc Klass... he's quite the advocate for the missing and exploited children.  And he sure doesn't mince words either!   God bless Marc!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »

The blogger who posted intimate videos of Casey Anthony and daughter Caylee surfaced on YouTube said she doesn't see a loving mother, disputing what some are saying about the videos.

She also wrote on the Momtective blog that she posted the videos to keep them from being sold top raise money for the Anthony defense fund.

"I certainly don’t see a loving mother when I watch the videos of Casey playing with Caylee," the blogger wrote in a post dated Saturday on Momtective. "To me Casey looks very uncomfortable. Kind of like she’s trying not to break a nail, muse her hair, or smudge her make-up."

In an earlier post, the blogger, who does not give her name, said another member of Websleuths.com, a popular Internet forum on crime, found the videos in September 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County in December 2008.

Last week, a legal expert said those videos could help Anthony.

"It absolutely increases her chances of getting a fair trial," criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said the video of the two frolicking in front of the camera, and another showing Anthony in the mirror behind the camera, could help give perspective jurors a much more positive image of the 22-year-old.

The Anthony's former spokeswoman said the videos had been posted to Anthony's MySpace and Facebook accounts months ago, and were captured by people who had access to those accounts.

Click on the links below to watch the videos.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18888660/detail.html

What I see in this video is the same I saw with the birthday video shown on 20/20.   Casey is seeking attention from her parents thru Caylee but you can see at one point Casey gets annoyed that it is all about Caylee-she makes a huge deal about Caylee's feet dangling in her face that she put there in her playing with her - similiar to her batting her mother's hand away & wiping her face more than she needed to when Caylee got cake icing on Casey's face.   Its subtle but an observant eye can pick it up.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.
I am sure that he feels some guilt now that all of this has come out, and I am sure that he will experience some sort of it even more so as the trial begins, its human nature.  I can not imagine what he must think knowing that he was with her the night Caylee was killed, and that he had a murderess in his bed for nearly a month after the whole incident.  His life has been thrown under public microscope and his "game" is out there for everyone to see. 
Casey was playing him though just as much as he was playing her.  She had Mr. Cop-snotnose guy on the side, in addition to the cheating she did while Tony was away with Mr. Party-decorator.  Casey was a nympho, not even Tony could handle all of that. He was decieved by her with her false jobs and her "I am a momma" routine...he was blindsided, I am sure he picks apart every minute he spent with her in his brain to try and think how he should have or could have re-done the situation to help Caylee, but the truth is...it was Casey's secret and she aint talkin.

Well said. 
You are wise beyond your years. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I'm way behind - I've had company the last couple of days.    Just wanted to jump in and tell you all that the Polly Klaas story is on Cable Channel AETV at 4pm today.   The show is American Justice.

Thanks for that information, Sassycat. 
 I know do know the horrible story of what happened to sweet Polly, but I've never seen the story. I'll have to try and catch it... if  Miss Belle allows it!      LOL!
I really love Marc Klass... he's quite the advocate for the missing and exploited children.  And he sure doesn't mince words either!   God bless Marc!

Thanks for bumping this forward!   I haven't seen the story yet, either.   I'll be getting off here shortly to go watch.
Anyone hear from Trimm?   I miss her today.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #585 on: March 09, 2009, 03:38:50 PM »

--snip--

What I see in this video is the same I saw with the birthday video shown on 20/20.   Casey is seeking attention from her parents thru Caylee but you can see at one point Casey gets annoyed that it is all about Caylee-she makes a huge deal about Caylee's feet dangling in her face that she put there in her playing with her - similiar to her batting her mother's hand away & wiping her face more than she needed to when Caylee got cake icing on Casey's face.   Its subtle but an observant eye can pick it up.
I found the Birthday video a bit "off" myself.  There is a point when an onlooker said to Caylee "Go for the face" or something of that nature, and Casey gives a very over exagerated "Ooohhh noo!!  Don't encourage her!  She did that last year"....I remember I verbally stated to the computer screen "What was last year the last time you held her too?"  It was a spectical for Cindy, and Caylee too seemed a bit uncomfortable.  She did not make a loud laugh or screech like children often do giggly, she was quite and looked a bit confused.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 09, 2009, 03:39:36 PM »

CAPP, in the video where Kc if playing with Caylee, at the beginning KC said to Caylee. "you are going to be all over the video, both of us are". am i crazy or did she say that?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: March 09, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »

Well said. 
Aw thanks.  I feel old today though walkin around in a robe and Eeyor slippers.  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: March 09, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »

--snip--

I found the Birthday video a bit "off" myself.  There is a point when an onlooker said to Caylee "Go for the face" or something of that nature, and Casey gives a very over exagerated "Ooohhh noo!!  Don't encourage her!  She did that last year"....I remember I verbally stating to my computer screen "What, was last year the last time you held her too?"  It was a spectical for Cindy, and Caylee too seemed a bit uncomfortable.  She did not make a loud laugh or screech like children often do giggly, she was quiet and looked a bit confused.
Spell check!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 09, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Well said. 
Aw thanks.  I feel old today though walkin around in a robe and Eeyor slippers.  LOL

That's alright.  You just relax and don't worry about it!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 09, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »

Just stopping by to say hello! Don't have much to add in this slow day. I'm glad to see Dolce here, and that all is ok. Hi Dolce! Take it easy now, ok! That's it for now Monkeys. I'm around lurking, but I'm here!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: March 09, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »

CAPP, in the video where Kc if playing with Caylee, at the beginning KC said to Caylee. "you are going to be all over the video, both of us are". am i crazy or did she say that?
Interesting.  Re-link please anyone?

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: March 09, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »

DOLCE
You said something earlier about working on a project or something.  just curious, what do you do?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 09, 2009, 03:47:01 PM »

Just stopping by to say hello! Don't have much to add in this slow day. I'm glad to see Dolce here, and that all is ok. Hi Dolce! Take it easy now, ok! That's it for now Monkeys. I'm around lurking, but I'm here!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: March 09, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »

Hi QM! Thanks! 

Sassy I will try to stay as comfy as possible...but if hubs brings home more icecream I may go through the roof.  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: March 09, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »

DOLCE
You said something earlier about working on a project or something.  just curious, what do you do?
I will answer you over in musings, or maybe its more apropriate for the fashion thread?  LOL  Meet you in musings. 

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 09, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »

(SNIP)

I don't think Casey could predict her mother coming home on the 15th with that confrontation.  After that argument Casey spends an enormous amount of hours texting & talking to Tony until about 3AM, it makes one wonder if she didnt kill Caylee right in her bedroom.[/color]

Now that's the texting that I want to see!! 

What might she have let slip to Tony??  I've not even seen where the police have so much as asked him what the conversation included that night......might there have been something she said that night, something that later made Tony suspicious enough to wear that wire...?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 09, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »

I haven't been here in a couple of months but wanted to stop in to say hello to all you sugar monkeys.  If I spend much time here, I feel the anger building.  I just want to beat the living tar out of that licorice sucking monster!!

I hope all of you are doing well and handling the anger better than me.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: March 09, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »

(SNIP)

I don't think Casey could predict her mother coming home on the 15th with that confrontation.  After that argument Casey spends an enormous amount of hours texting & talking to Tony until about 3AM, it makes one wonder if she didnt kill Caylee right in her bedroom.[/color]

Now that's the texting that I want to see!! 

What might she have let slip to Tony??  I've not even seen where the police have so much as asked him what the conversation included that night......might there have been something she said that night, something that later made Tony suspicious enough to wear that wire...?
Good point!  I am curious why they were so suspicious of Lee Anthony early on enough so that they wanted to tap into his conversations with Tony.  These Anthony's must have been setting off red flags all over the place. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: March 09, 2009, 04:01:05 PM »

I haven't been here in a couple of months but wanted to stop in to say hello to all you sugar monkeys.  If I spend much time here, I feel the anger building.  I just want to beat the living tar out of that licorice sucking monster!!

I hope all of you are doing well and handling the anger better than me.
Hey there Wench!  Good to see you!  With every new detail that emerges this cage gets wilder and wilder.  I am tellin ya that they should forget corpral punishment and just let a cage of monkey's loose on her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.