April 19, 2024, 11:10:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416255 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: March 09, 2009, 04:02:37 PM »

(SNIP)

I don't think Casey could predict her mother coming home on the 15th with that confrontation.  After that argument Casey spends an enormous amount of hours texting & talking to Tony until about 3AM, it makes one wonder if she didnt kill Caylee right in her bedroom.[/color]

Now that's the texting that I want to see!! 

What might she have let slip to Tony??  I've not even seen where the police have so much as asked him what the conversation included that night......might there have been something she said that night, something that later made Tony suspicious enough to wear that wire...?
I've flip-flopped back and forth in my mind with Tony ever since the rumors started about him helping LE.  At first I thought it was because he felt bad for Caylee and wanted to help.  Then I thought that maybe LE had something on him, not related to this case, and needed to help them to help himself.  Now I think he did it to "do the right thing" again.  I'm sure he lives every day second guessing every conversation he had with  slore.  I'm sure more regarding this will come out at trial.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #601 on: March 09, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »

Okay Monkeys, here's something else to check out on a slow news day, if you haven't seen it.

"One Tree Hill," Episode #100 was Google-searched by Casey on the A's computer. 
I believe it aired March 18, the day before her birthday.

It's been discussed here before, but here's a 6 and a half minute video of scenes from that episode. 
Child is kidnapped by "Nanny Carrie."

One Tree Hill 100th Episode clips:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0

REALLY interesting to watch, for those who know the case like we Monkeys do.

Desi

Sassy had brought this up back when the show aired.  It does have some creepy paralells to it.  I am a huge OTH fan, I only wish that Caylee's "nanny fiasco" could have ended like Jaime's where Grandpa Dan kills Nanny Casey Carrie

Me too!    I guess we can still hope that someone takes care of Casey - maybe old "sparky"! 
You called?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 09, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »

Ill be back in a bit it doesnt look like much new is going to break in the case today, Im going to spend a little bit of time with Capo Chino outside since its relatively warm.  He wants to romp and buck like a horse, its quite funny to watch.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: March 09, 2009, 04:09:44 PM »

I haven't been here in a couple of months but wanted to stop in to say hello to all you sugar monkeys.  If I spend much time here, I feel the anger building.  I just want to beat the living tar out of that licorice sucking monster!!

I hope all of you are doing well and handling the anger better than me.
Hey there Wench!  Good to see you!  With every new detail that emerges this cage gets wilder and wilder.  I am tellin ya that they should forget corpral punishment and just let a cage of monkey's loose on her.

Hey how's that squirming monkey in your belly?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 09, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »

I think the end of the video is very telling, she has an annoyed look on her face when Caylee tries to get away from her, (maybe to go to grandma) and then she drops her to the side and says "I hate her". By the look of that video clip it was staged by Cindy with the reluctant assistance of Casey. I don't think they will show that video, or at least not that part of it, thats if it ever goes to trial.

By the way what a quiet cage today!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #605 on: March 09, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »

I haven't been here in a couple of months but wanted to stop in to say hello to all you sugar monkeys.  If I spend much time here, I feel the anger building.  I just want to beat the living tar out of that licorice sucking monster!!

Hey there Wench!  Good to see you!  With every new detail that emerges this cage gets wilder and wilder.  I am tellin ya that they should forget corpral punishment and just let a cage of monkey's loose on her.

They have been giving me the fits!  Cute new avi!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: March 09, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

I've been gone so long I didn't realize it was "they".  Wow! Congrats!  You must be very excited...and hopefully not too overwhelmed.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: March 09, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

That's my perfect granddaughter, Avery.  I know there aren't a lot of fans here, but that's us at an Obama Rally in Denver before the election.  I need to get some new pics.  She actually has some hair now.

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: March 09, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.
I am sure that he feels some guilt now that all of this has come out, and I am sure that he will experience some sort of it even more so as the trial begins, its human nature.  I can not imagine what he must think knowing that he was with her the night Caylee was killed, and that he had a murderess in his bed for nearly a month after the whole incident.  His life has been thrown under public microscope and his "game" is out there for everyone to see. 
Casey was playing him though just as much as he was playing her.  She had Mr. Cop-snotnose guy on the side, in addition to the cheating she did while Tony was away with Mr. Party-decorator.  Casey was a nympho, not even Tony could handle all of that. He was decieved by her with her false jobs and her "I am a momma" routine...he was blindsided, I am sure he picks apart every minute he spent with her in his brain to try and think how he should have or could have re-done the situation to help Caylee, but the truth is...it was Casey's secret and she aint talkin.

Hi, Dolce!  Glad to see you're doing ok......take Mom and the Husbeast up on all the help, and get lots of rest while you can!!

I think you're right about Tony.....he really must have felt a bit of the fool as he saw all of Casey's lies come unraveled!! ( and as all of those other men began to 'pile up'!)

I would have thought she'd have been quick to reach out to him as soon as she got out of jail that first time....but he told LE that she had made no attempt to call or text him!! 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 09, 2009, 04:26:32 PM »

CAPP, in the video where Kc if playing with Caylee, at the beginning KC said to Caylee. "you are going to be all over the video, both of us are". am i crazy or did she say that?
Interesting.  Re-link please anyone?

i apologize, she said "you are going to be all over the camera, we both are"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY&feature=channel

Regrets, I've had a few......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 09, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.

Don't forget that Casey and Tony really only knew eachother for about a month before Caylee was killed.  I don't think it's fair to put a guilt trip on Tony.  He had no way of knowing that Casey Anthony was a sociopathic liar and selfish murdering b****.
I agree with Klaas.  After having talked to him here, when he visited and having read that entire document - I don't think he owns casey's games and behavior.  If you read that entire series of texts - seems to me that most of what appears bantering is twofold:  1) an ongoing make up sex joke and the appearance of lets fight for that reason.  2) I think Tony was starting to see what it was he had - someone who lied (re the trip to jville) and telling him what was wrong with him (he forgot - not as smart as he thinks he is....put down stuff) and who didn't want him to meet the parents.  So, if she didn't want him to meet them -he knew what the relationship was - sex only.  From his visit here, I think he was starting to care for the person he thought was in there, just as Jesse tried to do for years. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: March 09, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

After all that hullaballoo about getting TL's phone number on the recorded phone conversation from jail, ya know the one Lee says in his depo that is the first time he heard the name ZFG, did she ever get to place a call to him, I wonder?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 09, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »

Okay Monkeys, here's something else to check out on a slow news day, if you haven't seen it.

It's been discussed here before, but here's a 6 and a half minute video of scenes from that episode. 

Desi

I saw this a few months ago when it was first discussed, I dont see any correlation in the storyline with the exception of the girl they used to be the "nanny abductor" looked similar to Casey in stature not overall appearance. 

Sorry to bring up something you guys already covered!  I had not seen this video before, so I thought some other monkeys might like to see it.  As far as the story line goes, I confess my unfamiliarity with it; just read the synopsis at the OTH website, and saw this short video of clips on YouTube.  I found it interesting that the mother and the nanny both resembled Casey.  As I viewed it, I was trying to imagine what kind of impression it might have made on Casey, and thought there might be some significance there (especially since she looked it up around the same time as the other, more ominous, computer searches).  The scenes with the little kid at the motel caught my attention too, since we were talking about the possibility of Casey fleeing to a motel per LP's info.  Again, sorry if I'm just regurgitating old stuff -- wish we had some NEW stuff to look at!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 09, 2009, 04:30:54 PM »

Does it creep anyone else out that she says "In a couple days, in 3 days to be exact, you can come over whenever you please"?  That would but it at around June 15/16.....maybe Caylee was not the only one on her hit list afterall??  Or maybe Cindy really was planning to leave George and the fight that horrid evening was from Cindy telling Casey that she had patched things up with George, Cindy ruined Caseys plans....

Dolce (glad you and babies are okay) --  She wrote that on June 10, so that would make it Friday, June 13. 

Cindy did say in a LE interview as well as a media interview, that she and Casey had a fight on June 14.  But IIRC the neighbor's statement was that there was a fight on June 15.  It's confusing.

COULD BE - that Friday the 13th (creepy casey factor!) was the original target date, but she knew she couldn't get out of that father's day visit.  Seems she knew that Caylee bday was another date she couldn't get by not having Caylee there for. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: March 09, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

I've been gone so long I didn't realize it was "they".  Wow! Congrats!  You must be very excited...and hopefully not too overwhelmed.
Thank you!  Just the occassional kicks and pains.  Currently on "rest" mode per doctor.  Its good to have you back in the cage.  Rage away at Casey, she is MOST deserving!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: March 09, 2009, 04:33:01 PM »

That's my perfect granddaughter, Avery.  I know there aren't a lot of fans here, but that's us at an Obama Rally in Denver before the election.  I need to get some new pics.  She actually has some hair now.
Very cute! (Fans or not, we have him for 4 years)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: March 09, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »

Desi

I saw this a few months ago when it was first discussed, I dont see any correlation in the storyline with the exception of the girl they used to be the "nanny abductor" looked similar to Casey in stature not overall appearance. 

Sorry to bring up something you guys already covered!  I had not seen this video before, so I thought some other monkeys might like to see it.  As far as the story line goes, I confess my unfamiliarity with it; just read the synopsis at the OTH website, and saw this short video of clips on YouTube.  I found it interesting that the mother and the nanny both resembled Casey.  As I viewed it, I was trying to imagine what kind of impression it might have made on Casey, and thought there might be some significance there (especially since she looked it up around the same time as the other, more ominous, computer searches).  The scenes with the little kid at the motel caught my attention too, since we were talking about the possibility of Casey fleeing to a motel per LP's info.  Again, sorry if I'm just regurgitating old stuff -- wish we had some NEW stuff to look at!

No need to apologize, its very interesting the the paralells are there.  I just wish she had the same fate as Nanny Carrie.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 09, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »

Thanks ANJ for the reminder about TL posting here.  I'm posting this for new members who might not have gotten to take a look at the thread.  Start here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.msg469096#msg469096

Six months ago is a long time, I'm going to go refresh my memory. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: March 09, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »

Desi

O Desi no need to apologize, you're right some may have not seen it.  I was just pointing out that this was a story about a obsessed nanny  (known to others) who abducted a couple's child so correlations to the facts of this case did not seem to parallel to me.   The mother didn't look anything like Casey, however,  the actress they used for "nanny Carrie" was similar to Casey's look, the black dress & sunglasses added to that thought, some of the mannerisms such as when she gets angry in the mirror are similar as well.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: March 09, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »

Don't forget that Casey and Tony really only knew eachother for about a month before Caylee was killed.  I don't think it's fair to put a guilt trip on Tony.  He had no way of knowing that Casey Anthony was a sociopathic liar and selfish murdering b****.

I don't think he had ANY idea who/what he was dealing with no longer than he had known her. Funny his apartment was broken into and money missing while he was in NY.
I believe he is a pretty average guy his age, and had no intention of living with KC. Remember he was looking for a new apartment and he was NOT including her in his plans, but she told some of her friends she was moving in with him. Then she told others she was getting her parents house because her mother was moving out and he dad was having affairs.  

I believe the "home self defense" was a plan to kill at least her father, and maybe even her mother too. Everyone in the family made George the scapegoat, so there would have been nothing said if she killed him. She could control her mother and if not then she might have met an untimely death also.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.