April 19, 2024, 12:13:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416202 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #780 on: March 10, 2009, 06:25:57 AM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way, and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

what a waste, a huge waste... omg...of skin!

Well you can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig

It makes me mad that you can even purchase red lipstick in jail. She could use some of her red licorice string, pour some water on it and rub it on your lips, they will be a pretty color red Casey.

In History of Cosmetics - RED Lips and Rosy cheeks were only worn by Single Women looking for a Mate to bear them children. Just like a female Baboon her Bottom becomes RADIANTLY RED when she is in Heat....it is a part of nature for a Woman to bear Red to gain a Males attention.
That is why it is today to be a very Bold statement for a Woman to Wear Red lipstick. It has been known within society's rule that Women who wear True Bright Red upon their lips are to be Risque .. and not respected .. Its history and will always be.
For any one that I offend that finds Red lipstick their favor - I am not pointing fingers - just what has been and is noted in the History of Cosmetics.

DID YOU HEAR THAT MY-TIME!!!    Sorry couldn't resist. You were the first one I thought of.

Times have changed and if you got it ;flaunt it.    Casey can not hold a candle to you....

Good Morning BTW

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: March 10, 2009, 06:44:11 AM »

Im back from my vacation visiting my son, pooky bear has emailed me updates, god love her, I havent had a chance to read her updates yet.  I got home, and thrown straight back into work, so will catch up on Friday when i have a day off.  Just wanted to say hi, 

Welcome home, my friend.  We missed you.
Good Morning Scarrlett, Trimm and ALL Morning Monkeys.  I have doing a drive by -- just woke up and am late for work. 

See you later.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: March 10, 2009, 06:44:41 AM »

Casey Ho and Scott Peterson should "hook up" while they are both on death row...perfect match if you ask me...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: March 10, 2009, 06:54:05 AM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way, and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

what a waste, a huge waste... omg...of skin!

Well you can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig

It makes me mad that you can even purchase red lipstick in jail. She could use some of her red licorice string, pour some water on it and rub it on your lips, they will be a pretty color red Casey.

In History of Cosmetics - RED Lips and Rosy cheeks were only worn by Single Women looking for a Mate to bear them children. Just like a female Baboon her Bottom becomes RADIANTLY RED when she is in Heat....it is a part of nature for a Woman to bear Red to gain a Males attention.
That is why it is today to be a very Bold statement for a Woman to Wear Red lipstick. It has been known within society's rule that Women who wear True Bright Red upon their lips are to be Risque .. and not respected .. Its history and will always be.
For any one that I offend that finds Red lipstick their favor - I am not pointing fingers - just what has been and is noted in the History of Cosmetics.

well IMO!!!
that red lipstick and her actions only show her for what she is a cold cold wench!! The jury will rate her closely on her actions, demeanor, lack of emotion or any signs of grief!! which we all know she is only expressive when she's pissed and doesn't get what she wants like in that jail visit, where she raises her fist and  tells her parents that she is just as much a victim as cayleee.
the jury will carefuly scrutinize her  day after day!! I dont think her behaviour in court will show a different person. seems like  its not likely that she takes heed to instruction from anyone including her attorney. I am sure he has tried to coach her !!!  she just isnt doing what she dont want to do..
meet the real casey!!

Katie Katie Katie ...stop ...
Your Fine and I read what your wrote - Your a very Strong Monkey in Opinion but you have to remember we are all On Caylee's side ... I am offering you a purple feeling ..calm it down a bit k. We are all On Caylee's Side Including YOU, we are Here and Yes YOU can State All Your SLORE opinions and Your Feelings against Casey and all that are involved. But what I need YOU to do as a Monkey is give your heart a little Peace .. because Your Upset .. I can see it and feel it in your words. You have to remember Katie Katie -We are all a part of Caylee's Mission for Justice ...but we never want to see a Monkey in stress nor pain over it. Caylee would not want it either 

GOOD MORNING!  sunny  I spent a few hours last night thinking about this post to Katie & reflecting.  While its very obvious intentions are good natured & friendly, it prompted me to want to mention a few words to everyone for future contemplation because just like only one other forum I hold near & dear to my heart for years which I coined "home in the box" I have grown very fond of SM & its members.

Many monkeys have expressed their varying emotions about this case - a few !!!!, an angry , an expressive graphic to put an accent on those emotions, a lot of us even using a sense of humor to break the ice when things get tense or upsetting.   I sure have both in length & let's just say colorfully at times      We should be here for each other but at the same time I think we should use discretion in how we brooch an individual on either their emotions or their opinions.   Using words like stop, shut it, calm down or directing a YOU at someone to get a point across are somewhat authorative & condenscending to the person you are addressing.  If done openly in that manner it might cause one of our fellow monkeys unnecessary embarassment and/or hurt feelings.   Its much more tactful to ask if someone is okay & ask if they'd like to talk something out rather than giving them directives publicly.    We are all friends of SM, we might not all agree at times but we all can make an effort, myself included,  to use caution not to offend another monkey.   I know I have a rather contemplative mind before I write but there could very well be an occassion that I may have offended someone along the way, all I'm saying is I am acutely conscious of not wanting to do so & would carry sincere regret if I did.  We are to discuss, stay informed, share knowledge as well as experiences, to be supportive of each other but we are not here to psychoanalyze each other presumptively.

I adore you all & just want to conclude my morning post saying thank you for your open arms when I arrived & all the kindnesses you have bestowed upon me along the way.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 10, 2009, 06:58:50 AM »

Hi Lucinda..welcome home. I was reading and did not see you!!

You really did not miss a whole bunch.  Now it seems the clammer is about how Baez and the team are getting compensated.

To me the very fact that Baez has an ethical lawyer beside him AND lets us all be aware of this, can work 2 ways.

In my gut [hehe] I feel Geraldo is fishing in a boat very near by.  There are so many loop holes that can be manipulated it is shame but, if you have smart people thinking and working anything is possible.
Baez has done a few "Promos" and or "guest expert" shots already. Expert, yeah right! Geraldo has him commenting on other cases around the world. Do you really think Baez would be doing this for free?

Future handshake deals have been made and to think otherwise would be naive.
                Hollywoooood....Hollywood Swinging!!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #785 on: March 10, 2009, 07:04:35 AM »

Good post Capp. Well said again.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 10, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »

You really did not miss a whole bunch.  Now it seems the clammer is about how Baez and the team are getting compensated.

To me the very fact that Baez has an ethical lawyer beside him AND lets us all be aware of this, can work 2 ways.

In my gut [hehe] I feel Geraldo is fishing in a boat very near by.  There are so many loop holes that can be manipulated it is shame but, if you have smart people thinking and working anything is possible.
Baez has done a few "Promos" and or "guest expert" shots already. Expert, yeah right! Geraldo has him commenting on other cases around the world. Do you really think Baez would be doing this for free?

hi scarlett, missed you too.  Im way behind, need friday to catch up, good matey pooky has emailed me daily updates, she is awesome to do that for me, god I love her. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 10, 2009, 07:11:51 AM »

Welcome back Lucinda!    Hope you had a great vaca!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 10, 2009, 07:17:39 AM »

thank you cap, had a great time.  The main purpose of my vacation, was to make sure my son was OK.  He is 20    but I still worry sick about him.  He is fine and safe, and altho it does hurt me a tiny bit, he is doing really well for himself without me.  Now i feel so much better, knowing (seeing in my own eyes) he is OK.  Im proud of him, and he is really a successful young man now.  My little baby boy he will always be.  But, i have finally realised the tie cutting.  Hard to let your kids go, but now Im satisfied he will be OK.  I love him more than life itself. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: March 10, 2009, 07:30:57 AM »

Pooky...Cookie and Capp.. Today I am hoping for some new material. Is there any more to be released or is that it for now??

Trimm should be here soon...with up-dates in hand.  XO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 10, 2009, 07:32:18 AM »

thank you cap, had a great time.  The main purpose of my vacation, was to make sure my son was OK.  He is 20    but I still worry sick about him.  He is fine and safe, and altho it does hurt me a tiny bit, he is doing really well for himself without me.  Now i feel so much better, knowing (seeing in my own eyes) he is OK.  Im proud of him, and he is really a successful young man now.  My little baby boy he will always be.  But, i have finally realised the tie cutting.  Hard to let your kids go, but now Im satisfied he will be OK.  I love him more than life itself. 

I hear that sweetie, I have a hero in the Army & a daughter in college...yet they will always be my little man & babygirl.  A mother never stops being concerned for her children but after realizing my job was largely done  & I went thru the initial agony of not having them with me every day it does do my heart good to see them both striving fabulously.     I miss them horrible inbetween when I dont see them while they are off doing their own thing in their early adult lives.

I'm gonna try and get a bit more sleep, I'll cyas later this morning.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 10, 2009, 07:33:21 AM »

Pooky...Cookie and Capp.. Today I am hoping for some new material. Is there any more to be released or is that it for now??

Scarlett...morning! have not heard anything today yet and I have been up since 4:45 a.m.!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 10, 2009, 07:35:29 AM »

Scarrlett, I know they mentioned dvds and more coming, I hope its this week.  I think I remember it being reported that more discovery was just handed over to the defense.   Also, there is the motion hearing Thursday.   I'll cya's a bit later this morning.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 10, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »

Exactly, I have said this from day one. 
Its about fame and money.  Bozo took the case on, cos he was a mediocore attorney, making peanuts.  Saw a good chance at (now we all must admit a newsly cause).  he told KC no charges, I just want to help you.  He used her, to get fame.  He will prolly never work in law again, because he would have made a fortune from interviews, photos, and after the trial, he will be set up for life.  He wont care his lawyer reputation is ruined, he will have enough money from exploiting CAYLEE, yes, CAYLEE, and that is where I would discover the loopholes every which way I could to prevent the exploitation on murder.  The LOOPHOLES in law are what need to be changed.  Pooky is encouriging me to do a degree.  It will take me 2 years full time, then one year full time to get a degree in criminology.
I have decided to pursue this dream.  Its so wrong these qhack lawyers make money from the victims, all the while knowing that their client is guilty.  its sac religous, and needs to be stopped.  Scabs is what we call people like bozo in Aussie.  And, yes, I been thru a murder personally and watched the killers get a light sentence cos of their age.  It almost destroyed my son, me, my brother, and my best friend. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 10, 2009, 07:46:34 AM »

I hear that sweetie, I have a hero in the Army & a daughter in college...yet they will always be my little man & babygirl.  A mother never stops being concerned for her children but after realizing my job was largely done  & I went thru the initial agony of not having them with me every day it does do my heart good to see them both striving fabulously.     I miss them horrible inbetween when I dont see them while they are off doing their own thing in their early adult lives.

I'm gonna try and get a bit more sleep, I'll cyas later this morning.

night cap, and thanks for understanding what i wrote.  God bless your family.  Its hard being a mum when your children leave home.  Cap understands ((hugs)) 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #795 on: March 10, 2009, 07:54:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing May Reveal Source Of Defense Team Funding

Posted: 6:43 am EDT March 10, 2009Updated: 7:28 am EDT March 10, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez is expected to respond to questions, Tuesday, regarding where his team of high profile attorneys is getting the money to defend their client.

Prosecutors requested a special hearing to find out where the money is coming from, and they have several money-related questions for Anthony's lead defense attorney.

Prosecutors want Judge Stan Strickland to find out what financial agreements are behind the hiring of high profile, nationally known defense expert Linda Kenney Baden and pathologist Henry Lee.

The state filed a motion, Monday afternoon, saying eight different lawyers and numerous experts have been hired by Casey Anthony. The motion outlines exactly what prosecutors are hoping the judge will find out. Where is the money coming from?

There is a concern that Baez is managing her only assets, which include photos and videos of Caylee, for the wrong reasons.

Prosecutors are worried Anthony could ask for a new trial, arguing that Baez steered her in the wrong direction for the wrong reasons.

Last summer, profits from the sale of home videos of Caylee brought in almost $200,000.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18894948/detail.html#-

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 10, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »

Scarlett...morning! have not heard anything today yet and I have been up since 4:45 a.m.!

Good morning cookie -- Missed you in my drive by earlier.  I have not heard anything either.  Interesting that the state has asked for a review of any financial deals which may impact how the case is handled by the defense. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 10, 2009, 08:06:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Just checking in .Got a lot of work to do before court this week.
Did Casey really buy red lipstick? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 10, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »

Good morning cookie -- Missed you in my drive by earlier.  I have not heard anything either.  Interesting that the state has asked for a review of any financial deals which may impact how the case is handled by the defense. 

morning Pooky....It is interesting...can't wait to see how this all turns out...any idea on Thursday when this will be on the news?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 10, 2009, 08:11:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-asec-casey-anthony-economy-031009,0,4327240.story
Cashing in on Caylee and Casey
Voodoo dolls, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets and T-shirts are available -- for a price
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
March 10, 2009
<snipped>
The items have outraged members of the Anthony family and others, who say the sellers are attempting to profit off the death of 2-year-old Caylee. "Politicians and celebrities expect to be satirized; it goes with their jobs. The difference for Casey is that she cannot defend herself. God forbid the people who buy and sell these shirts find themselves accused of a crime they did not commit," Anthony's defense attorney José Baez said. It's unclear how much money is being made, but the selling goes on.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.