April 19, 2024, 01:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416230 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2009, 07:23:50 AM »

akmom, thank you for this.  I had not seen it either, and it is chock-full of  !!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707653#msg707653

The link she postedhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF
Chronological listing of official notes of W. Procknow, the DCF caseworker who had multiple meetings with Casey at home and at the jail.  Wow.

"Cindy stated when the c/v (caylee) was born they set up a will and she and her husband George were given power of attorney in case anything happened to Casey"

Is this something normally done ???

Interesting isn't it?
My memory may be faulty but I recall that LE contacted the attorney and this did not happen.

Thanks Pooky...didn't mean to leave you out of my post..you must have snuck in while I was typing

oohhhh...90's sounds so good...once my kids are grown I swear I'm gonna move south but hopefully by then..global warming will have moved the tropics up here so I don't have to pack up and move

Good morning SS -- it is always good to see a fellow Elvis fan.

I just noticed there was a consensual wiretap on the phone until 9/24 (p. 9 of index) -- you guys probably already know this as I am always behind
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2009, 07:33:33 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2009, 07:38:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Get ready to "Spring Ahead"...Oh,I am so ready for warm!! Today will top out at 42!!
These are the days that the wood stove smolders on and the windows are wide open cause it's so hot hot hot.  Love it

Thanks to one of the numerous posts I read here, It was pointed out that LE and the prosecution team do not seem to be worried.

Does anyone ever hear about ANY of these people?? They obviously work for the state of Florida and have many other affairs to tend to.  I bet Pooky knows!

I know the Anthony's think Casey is the CEO and Boss of LE, and the whole flippin' world, but they do have other cases. Don't they? 
I hope they are not to swamped as they unfortunately do NOT have the "resources" that Casey and her Big-Wigs do. You know? Casey really is the boss of some heavy hitters.

Doesn't that make you want to puke?????

Gmorning Scarrlett...kitty is stretching and ready to go.
JMO..I don't think casey is the boss atm, she's doing what the lawyers are telling her to do.  Which I bet she hates. 
If she were, when the trial starts wonder if she will demand to take the stand...

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

pharlap....one can only hope...unfortunately, I don't think it will happen..the prosecution would rip her to shreads and she would hammer in the last few nails to that coffin..

Trimm....I don't know how interesting that really is...that's why I asked the question. I don't know to much about legal stuff so I wondered if having a will at such a young age was "normal"...it just seemed odd to me although I could see it being done if you were in the military and headed off to a war zone....I dunno

Scarrlett....I am soooooo ready for spring but I know we still have a long way to go up here...we're supposed to be close to 50 today and sunny, so I'm a bit excited about that but we could get a foot of snow tomorrow

Well....I think the Coffee's ready....Trimm, I'll take some of that breakfast...unless it's Pop Tarts again...

Sea,I just thought it was interesting because it shows Cindy wanted to make sure she had control from the start.But as Pooky pointed out I don't think it was ever proven that there was a will or power of attorney..I think it's sad that Caylee had family she never spent time with.
They didn't want anyone around Caylee.I despise those people. 
My dil had papers drawn up for the kids after my son died.She made all the arrangements herself without influence.
As for breakfast we are having coffee,cinnamon rolls and bacon.
There wil be no poptarts.  And don't forget to exercise.
Thankfully Pooky is here to help our memory.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »

akmom, thank you for this.  I had not seen it either, and it is chock-full of  !!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707653#msg707653

The link she postedhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF
Chronological listing of official notes of W. Procknow, the DCF caseworker who had multiple meetings with Casey at home and at the jail.  Wow.

"Cindy stated when the c/v (caylee) was born they set up a will and she and her husband George were given power of attorney in case anything happened to Casey"

Is this something normally done ???

Interesting isn't it?
My memory may be faulty but I recall that LE contacted the attorney and this did not happen.

Thanks Pooky...didn't mean to leave you out of my post..you must have snuck in while I was typing

oohhhh...90's sounds so good...once my kids are grown I swear I'm gonna move south but hopefully by then..global warming will have moved the tropics up here so I don't have to pack up and move

Good morning SS -- it is always good to see a fellow Elvis fan.

I just noticed there was a consensual wiretap on the phone until 9/24 (p. 9 of index) -- you guys probably already know this as I am always behind

Yes....Tony's willingness to get involved with this case is interesting..I suspect we might hear a lot more info from him as this moves to trial...it's nice to see that one member of this group shows a bit of integrity...I wish we could hear all of the audio when he was wired up at his meeting with Lee

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »

Hey Trimm Pharlap and Searching......Love the mornings. So still and easy.

I bet we were all typing at the same time as well. I thought I was all alone with my thoughts of Casey and how this can happen.?

Good morning Scarrlett   -- I see you are reaching 42, down here it is going to be in the high 90's.

Hey Pooky,we're hitting 75 today. Big fishing tournament going on.
I hope we get some more info soon.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2009, 07:47:09 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

Note: It looks like the poem was found on the Compaq laptop computer, which Casey could have been carting around with her to Amy's??? However, the fact that the detectives found the poem to be written by "CMANTHONY of the GENTIVA Corporation is strange. Now, it could be that the Compaq laptop was something Cindy used for work and Casey took for her own personal use at times. Just trying to figure out some scenarios here.

I am suspicious of both Cindy and Casey, however. Cindy is totally UNTRUSTWORTHY. I don't care what anyone says. She can lie her ass off with a straight face and cold eyes that stare straight ahead, unflinching. She is a scary woman, if you really study her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2009, 07:47:22 AM »

I bet we were all typing at the same time as well. I thought I was all alone with my thoughts of Casey and how this can happen.?

Hey Scarlett. 
Don't you know it burns Casey's buns not being in charge.I'd love to be a fly on the wall for one day at the jail.

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2009, 07:50:36 AM »

Good morning Scarrlett   -- I see you are reaching 42, down here it is going to be in the high 90's.

We are already in shorts and are going to swimming lessons soon.  I wish you luck in the tournament. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2009, 07:51:01 AM »

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

Note: It looks like the poem was found on the Compaq laptop computer, which Casey could have been carting around with her to Amy's??? However, the fact that the detectives found the poem to be written by "CMANTHONY of the GENTIVA Corporation is strange. Now, it could be that the Compaq laptop was something Cindy used for work and Casey took for her own personal use at times. Just trying to figure out some scenarios here.

I am suspicious of both Cindy and Casey, however. Cindy is totally UNTRUSTWORTHY. I don't care what anyone says. She can lie her ass off with a straight face and cold eyes that stare straight ahead, unflinching. She is a scary woman, if you really study her.

I agree.Cindy has alot of issues.

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2009, 08:00:31 AM »

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

Hello...We should inform NG

BOMBSHELL....Cindy writes lyrics for "System Of A Down".....This song was plagiarized and twisted around a bit to fit into Casey's poem. I still think Casey put this up on the computer.

And Cindy can lie with out a twitch. Something passed down to her daughter. They all lived in fantasy land.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?

Wow...my computer just about jumped off of the desk, when I seen that question.  Have been trying to identify this guy.  Here you go.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2009, 08:05:04 AM »

Good morning....O boy I found a gem on youtube.   Cindy appeared on Foxnews syndicated show M & J on July 29th.   I'm not sure how many of you have seen this segment.

Catch the bull, Cindy says Casey was in Jacksonville & she didnt even know where the car was - ping, ping, ping DINGBAT! ...THERE ARE NO WORDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA&NR=1

7/21 Greta - Cindy states that Casey has never been mentally unstable, never diagnosed with anything.  This is what Cindy tells the FBI when they asked her to fill out a questionnaire about Casey in the beginning of August.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU&NR=1   Greta 7/21

August 30th Today Show - day after Casey is rearrested on economic charges, background video to the segment shows the Anthonys at their combative best-Cindy lies that they didnt show up with an arrest warrant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI&feature=related

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2009, 08:06:19 AM »

We are already in shorts and are going to swimming lessons soon.  I wish you luck in the tournament. 

Something happened and the boat has problems.  I can stroll around the woods and do some bank fishing.It's all good.
Have fun at swimming.
Gonna catch up on a little reading. 

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2009, 08:08:00 AM »

Hey Scarlett. 
Don't you know it burns Casey's buns not being in charge.I'd love to be a fly on the wall for one day at the jail.

I don't know about that,Trimm.

Me thinks she might be quite impressed with herself and her fame. I bet she loves that they call it the trial of the century. It is all about her.

And you can bet she is impressed and even amazed that people like Henry Lee,Biden,and all the other famous jerks who have come to help poor mis-understood Casey, have assembled just for her. Believe me she loves being the victim and that is what these people are telling her.   JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 08:09:12 AM »

Thanks Capp.I'm gonna watch those.

~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2009, 08:09:52 AM »

Please take a look at the second paragraph on page 4303 of this document:

It suggests that the poem on the Anthony home computer ("Everyone dies, everyone lies"???) could not have been written by Casey because she was not at home -- she was near/at Amy Huzienga's place. Interesting.

I am not reading into that at all. They found a poem on the Anthony computer. They checked KCs cell records to see if she could be the author of the poem, they deterCould have been a rough draft for Cindys Myspace blog on July 3rd as poem originated July 2nd. But good catch RMalco I glossed right over that
Totally confused - could casey have left her phone at Amy's?  Has that ever been mentioned?  I can't see cindy writing that.  Could casey have been typing it, walked away forgot it was there and cindy saved it later when she was gone? 
Did I mention I HATE HOLES AS MUCH AS THE $camthomy's?

A_News... To clarify LE never mentions what the poem is, it may not be the " Everyone Lies" poem. It was a poem that they determined was written on 7/2 but not by KC. its in the docs... if you read that paragraph it does not mention what poem, I doubt we will ever know. I suspect it was written by Cindy lamenting her loss but thats MOO   

Night all 

What other poem could it be? That is the only poem that we heard was composed around July 2, and found on the Anthony computer, and Cindy's MySpace message was NOT a poem.

Just saying.

yay, its rumancola! its not technically a poem, its lines from song lyrics with some cliches and retreaded quotes thrown in.

the main ones are from a song by picture house called the 15th. you can read the lyrics here:

http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/P/picturehouselyrics/picturehouse15thtimelyrics.htm

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2009, 08:13:34 AM »

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »

BTW...I am still pecking around on 8" ice paths but I am still happy with 42 degrees today.

Enjoy the fishing and swimming. At least Casey can't enjoy life the way we do and I hope it stays that way.

Here comes the dogs. Time to work. Or play, as it is to me. BBL

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »

A collection of videos of Caylee.  Probably some of the ones that have been removed.

On the first one press the arror and a strip of the available videos will show up.  The second one is KC and Caylee playing.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2009, 08:19:33 AM »

Hi, peanut and everyone. I am just using the term "poem" as per the OSCO documents, as it is the term they used. I know it is not really an original poem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.