March 28, 2024, 05:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 415225 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 10, 2009, 12:56:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

Casey Anthony's defense attorney will respond to State's motion at 4 p.m.

Today's updates:

11:48 a.m.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

(snipped)
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »

And look at Caylee's face, she looks scared, like the kind of scared when you know you made someone angry, and you don't know what to expect from that person. 

OMG I thought the same thing, and her arm is extended out, almost like a "stop", like she knew "it" was coming
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2009, 12:58:21 PM »

Maybe I am just overly sensitive, having been in the situtation of being a divorced mom with a 2 year old.  Some of the guys I met made it very plain they did not like children, after a couple of these, I didnt date at all.  You know the male species of some animals actually kill the young in a new relationship!!!!

and I think TL was one who didn't want to be the Daddy Tony at this time in his life.

From the text message, she says she almost has Caylee potty trained.....as a parent of 1 child and many, many dogs, potty training is a big issue. It's something parents are proud of. To me, it seemed like she was trying to toot her own horn.

From TL's text  ( paraphrasing ) what do you want? an award?

so, it's quiet clear he doesn't have a clue because he doesn't even say anything nice to her about almost having Caylee potty trained. He didn't even throw her a Good Job or a WTG......instead he bags on her

I know I posted earlier about why did TL bag on her all of the time. I undstand what some of you are saying. However, they were only together for like a month. Instead of bagging on her with in the first month, you would think they would be all lovey-dovey...well at least for the first 2 to 3 months

As a mother who has adult boys, there are ALWAYS young women like KC out there. They are considered a PAIN IN THE A** to the guys who have their own lives. They are the girl who attaches to the young men like glue and are hard to shake loose.

TL was not impressed with KC and had no intention of living with her as she told her friends. He was moving into a new apartment and according to what he told had LE, had a really full life without her and her drama. She was a major drama queen from all the personal information she told him not even knowing him but a month.

These young women move in fast, and will do anything to hook the guy. I see AL as someone who could not get rid if her. She had moved in her clothes, but not unpacked them, so he was not planning on her staying.

I could see one of my boys telling a girl that his place was not appropriate for a small child. That is just common sense to young men who have been raised right, but to KC, it meant he did not want Caylee. You have to remember her mind is totally in another dimension and her entire family lived in a parallel universe. She decided if she was to have him, she had to get rid of Caylee. Simple, but she is not the only one out there, one of my sons has had a number of these "dinks" (as he calls them) try to weasel their way into his home and his life.  

There are more of these women out there than one might imagine......my son has met a few that were very adapt at getting what they want and moving on to the next guy when the first one is 'tapped out'.....one claimed to be dying of cancer and was convincing enough to have him paying for her to see a doctor....he found out the truth when he hunted her parents up and chewed them out for not caring enough about her to see that she got medical help!!   

They knew she had a penchant for exaggeration.....but were horrified to hear the extent she'd gone to.....,even after they 'outed' her on the cancer lie, she continued to insist that she not told them, wanted to spare their feeling......but she's still alive and well now,  many years since....

I read the posts by Tony.....he sounds like he is a decent young man....Casey would have been lucky to have held on to him.....I can just imagine ( and relate to) what his Mom would have to say about her!

Here's the thread he posted in....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.80

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

Casey buying the new makeup reminds me of the song by the Beatles - Eleanor Rigby - wearing a face she keeps in a jar by the door - who is it for????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:45 PM »

Thanks klaas.  Unfortunately someone will try to make a buck off anything.  Too bad not everyone has a conscience  .

I fell asleep for a second, today is National Napping Day, btw!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »

Was that the real Tony L posting on here? I wasn't here then...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 10, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »

The words I want to hear:  The jury is seated in the Casey Anthony Case.........

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 10, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »

Hello Steel Monkey, what say ye????

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #908 on: March 10, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »

The words I want to hear:  The jury is seated in the Casey Anthony Case.........
Followed by "Your Honor, we find the Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, guilty of first-degree murder. The gravy train has derailed."

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: March 10, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

SNIPPED:

Cashing in on Caylee and Casey Anthony
Voodoo dolls, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets and T-shirts are available -- for a price

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

March 10, 2009

In the months since Anthony and daughter Caylee Marie became household names, entrepreneurs across the country have seized the opportunity to profit off the mother and toddler. Products commemorating Central Florida's most famous mother and her murder case keep popping up online.

"There's a long history of people being interested in high-profile murder cases and other people trying to make a buck off the situation," said Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.

The items have outraged members of the Anthony family and others, who say the sellers are attempting to profit off the death of 2-year-old Caylee. "Politicians and celebrities expect to be satirized; it goes with their jobs. The difference for Casey is that she cannot defend herself. God forbid the people who buy and sell these shirts find themselves accused of a crime they did not commit," Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez said. It's unclear how much money is being made, but the selling goes on.

'Keepsakes' for sale
•T-shirts with various slogans are available at $15 and higher. One features Anthony's mug shot with the phrase "WASTE HUGE WASTE," a statement she made during her first angry jailhouse phone call to her family. Another commemorates "Zanny the Imagi-Nanny" — a reference to the baby sitter Anthony says took her child.

•A New Orleans artist created Casey Anthony voodoo dolls and offered them on eBay before the auction site balked. Sandra Lee, the person selling the voodoo dolls, said she sold four of them but did not say for how much.

•Despite public criticism, a Jacksonville promotions company is still selling a doll inspired by Caylee that, as of Monday, was "back by popular demand." The Caylee Sunshine doll can be purchased online for $29.99. The promotions company selling the doll — along with "Hope Sunshine," "Gracie Sunshine" and "Sally Sunshine" — states on its Web site that 100percent of the profits from the sale of the doll collection will be given to charity. But a disclaimer on the site also states "the distribution of donations to any charity is done so at the discretion of CayleeDoll.com and we do so voluntarily."

•For about $4, you can buy a magnet that is a screen-shot of Anthony's MySpace page with a poem.

• A CASEY ANTHONY = DEATH PENALTY bumper sticker costs $4.20.

The family and Baez are outraged that anyone would profit off of Caylee's death?  COME ON!!! I'm outraged at the doll and other items too, but the difference is that I'm NOT doing the same thing!

Caylee is paying for her murderer's defense!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 10, 2009, 01:13:46 PM »

Followed by "Your Honor, we find the Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, guilty of first-degree murder. The gravy train has derailed."

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #911 on: March 10, 2009, 01:20:31 PM »

Wonder what Casey Ho does all day all alone in that jail cell...? does she get to have a tv in her cell? I know that she has a radio...but wouldn't you go stark raving mad just by yourself all the time? not that I care one wit what happens to Casey Ho....just wondering...it would drive me nuts and the time would go so slowly...but at least she has the time...more than what Caylee has now isn't it...maybe she is writing her memoirs so that Baez can sell it for a movie and book deal...

So, she is making a picture book in other words huh?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 10, 2009, 01:26:48 PM »

Was that the real Tony L posting on here? I wasn't here then...

No way to know for sure, we think so.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #913 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

Morning you guys!!!!  Does Casey go to court tomorrow??  Do we get to see it???  I can bearly see the screen this am.  The Oranmental Pear trees are blooming, pink in the front yard and white in the back.  So pretty, but I cant breathe!!!

Hi A-1 !! 

I think the hearing is Thursday...unless it's been rescheduled

Thursday !!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 10, 2009, 01:33:18 PM »

Morning you guys!!!!  Does Casey go to court tomorrow??  Do we get to see it???  I can bearly see the screen this am.  The Oranmental Pear trees are blooming, pink in the front yard and white in the back.  So pretty, but I cant breathe!!!

Hi A-1 !! 

Thursday !!!! 
Thank you Sea!!!  Nice to see you.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »

Hi A-1 !! 

Thursday !!!! 

Nice to see you to A-1.....

There may be another hearing for the motions filed by the prosecution regarding KC financing but I'm not sure...only heard that Baez will be "responding" to that motion...not sure what that entails

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »

Good afternoon Saucy Kitty!  I am in total agreement that this case cannot start fast enough.  There will be a long drawn out trial, and the jury will take all of 17 minutes to find KC guilty!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2009, 01:41:54 PM »

Hi A-1 !! 

Thursday !!!! 

Nice to see you to A-1.....

There may be another hearing for the motions filed by the prosecution regarding KC financing but I'm not sure...only heard that Baez will be "responding" to that motion...not sure what that entails
Thank you.  (your sig line is kind of sad)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »

Good afternoon Saucy Kitty!  I am in total agreement that this case cannot start fast enough.  There will be a long drawn out trial, and the jury will take all of 17 minutes to find KC guilty!
Steel!!!  I was hoping 5 min and it would set a record.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc

That is all of the clips that I remember being released on Casey's MySpace.  The little Casey/Caylee rough housing is in this, the full version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.