April 19, 2024, 11:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416222 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: March 10, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »

I hate to mention this with SS in the room, but can someone email me the link to the picture that we're not supposed to mention?  lovin-life2008@live.com TIA.  Not that I want to look at it, and might not even go there at all but there's some interesting investigative work going on over at "the other site" regarding Patrick B. And since I'm not a member there I can't get to some of the links they provied.  TY, Lovin
There is, and honestly I just don't quite know what to think about this guy. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: March 10, 2009, 02:40:35 PM »

I hate to mention this with SS in the room, but can someone email me the link to the picture that we're not supposed to mention?  lovin-life2008@live.com TIA.  Not that I want to look at it, and might not even go there at all but there's some interesting investigative work going on over at "the other site" regarding Patrick B. And since I'm not a member there I can't get to some of the links they provied.  TY, Lovin
Me either NRCG.  I'm not sure right this minute if I want to know!  I'm not sure if I really want the link either?!?!?! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: March 10, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »

norosecoleredeyes
can you mail me the link when you get it from someone please sweetie thanks
katiekatie2u@aol.com

much appreciated.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: March 10, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »

You think we're really going to find out who is paying the defense.. or how they're getting their money?

I don't think we will however the Judge will probably want to know. That may be one of those closed door sessions they have.

Good morning Monkeys...

Most doors have a keyhole....

Hopefully we'll hear some kind of answer, even if it's through the grape banana vine

Good afternoon Monkeys !

Yes, I do, eventually. I think the response will come from Timothy Chinaris, his ethics advisor/lawyer in the current Bar Investigation.

Hey guys -- peeping in -- here is an article with Black quoting high numbers being offered for stories, interviews, etc.  There was a file referenced where all these offers are being kept--- makes me go hum.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: March 10, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

I keep hear the media refer to all the lawyers on KC's team...the numbers have been referenced from 8 to 12....did I miss something along the way?

The only ones I know of is Baez, Garcia, Baden and Macaluso (sp)...who are the rest?  TIA

I had to go look myself Bluesy.One of the new additions is Macaluso.But I found this link that has some info.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/witness_list_for_the_defense.html

FIRST OF ALL HELLO
Next!! all these lawyers for an unemployed thief!! hmmm .. somethin smells rotten!!

Hey Katie. 
Disgusting isn't it?If I were a lawyer,I could never represent her.No way.

hey trimonthelake
you got it right. I dont see how they can effectively represent her with all those lies and all the drama. How the hell do they decipher whats real or finction. I mean she must feel pretty special having no money and so many lawyers and experts helping her!!!  seems bazaar. I have always said that. it's her looks  and body that she uses  to woo any male . It surely isnt her mind. If it was anyone other than a pretty young face, the situation would differ substantialy... she is playing  every make .. battting her eyes.. and giving that big  horse teeth smile that annoys us all... disgusting. I dont get it why doesnt he her attorney tell her to act different act like you are sad and grieving.. either he has and she wont comply or she doesnt know how!!!  SHE'S ONE BIG HO' BAG FULL OF DRAMA...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: March 10, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

I keep hear the media refer to all the lawyers on KC's team...the numbers have been referenced from 8 to 12....did I miss something along the way?

The only ones I know of is Baez, Garcia, Baden and Macaluso (sp)...who are the rest?  TIA

I had to go look myself Bluesy.One of the new additions is Macaluso.But I found this link that has some info.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/witness_list_for_the_defense.html

FIRST OF ALL HELLO
Next!! all these lawyers for an unemployed thief!! hmmm .. somethin smells rotten!!

Hey Katie. 
Disgusting isn't it?If I were a lawyer,I could never represent her.No way.

hey trimonthelake
you got it right. I dont see how they can effectively represent her with all those lies and all the drama. How the hell do they decipher whats real or finction. I mean she must feel pretty special having no money and so many lawyers and experts helping her!!!  seems bazaar. I have always said that. it's her looks  and body that she uses  to woo any male . It surely isnt her mind. If it was anyone other than a pretty young face, the situation would differ substantialy... she is playing  every make .. battting her eyes.. and giving that big  horse teeth smile that annoys us all... disgusting. I dont get it why doesnt he her attorney tell her to act different act like you are sad and grieving.. either he has and she wont comply or she doesnt know how!!!  SHE'S ONE BIG HO' BAG FULL OF DRAMA...

Meant t say she is playing every MALE
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: March 10, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

Here's more on Patrick Bourgeois that I found at Topix and snipped. 

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0725/169902...

Patrick Bourgeois is a builder in the State of Florida and runs his business under G. Patrick Bourgeois & Associates Inc. http://www.mygulfhome.com/

And Frank Bourgeois who went with Patrick and both show up on the visitors log as being classified as a "relationship to Casey." Frank runs a chartered fishing boat. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

Goodness, every day, another man's name is added to the case.  Now to find more on Kyle Jordan Kirkland from her text messages!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: March 10, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »

I don't have the picture but I would sure like to know where it came from.  If PB could be connected to a certain photographer in Orlando, it might lead to the money trail for the defense.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: March 10, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »

Here's more on Patrick Bourgeois that I found at Topix and snipped. 

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0725/169902...

Patrick Bourgeois is a builder in the State of Florida and runs his business under G. Patrick Bourgeois & Associates Inc. http://www.mygulfhome.com/

And Frank Bourgeois who went with Patrick and both show up on the visitors log as being classified as a "relationship to Casey." Frank runs a chartered fishing boat. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

Goodness, every day, another man's name is added to the case.  Now to find more on Kyle Jordan Kirkland from her text messages!
  Sorry, here is the complete link on the visitor list showing Patrick and also Frank.... http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0725/16990265.pdf

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: March 10, 2009, 02:58:21 PM »

I don't have the picture but I would sure like to know where it came from.  If PB could be connected to a certain photographer in Orlando, it might lead to the money trail for the defense.
ITA AKMOM, good morning to ya! 
Katie, if someone emails me the link, I'll forward to you.  Lovin

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: March 10, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYT77EFG8pI&feature=related

This one has the color versions of the photos released from the prosecuters office.
Thanks Dolce, hope you are taking it easy and relaxing 

who was sadie?
Sadie was Blonde's Mother.
ALWAYS1
but who is blondie? also
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #951 on: March 10, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYT77EFG8pI&feature=related

This one has the color versions of the photos released from the prosecuters office.
Thanks Dolce, hope you are taking it easy and relaxing 

who was sadie?
Sadie was Blonde's Mother.
ALWAYS1
but who is blondie? also

Blonde is a SM Moderator, just like Muffy, CBB, Nutt, Bearly, and 2NJ.  Klaas is an administrator and their "boss".

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: March 10, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »

O/T Blonde's Mom Sadie passed away last nite, Blonde was at her side. 
  Hi Always 1!  Thank you for letting us know.  I posted to Blonde on the prayer thread and have been thinking about her. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 10, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Good morning to you!  Let me know if you can find out where that photo comes from.  This guy has several photo businesses.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: March 10, 2009, 03:24:26 PM »

Good morning to you!  Let me know if you can find out where that photo comes from.  This guy has several photo businesses.
Boy AKMOM, I think we cleared the room!  I looked for your email but it says "hidden" do you know how to get that off? TY Lovin

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: March 10, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »

Concerning the IMs or texts between Tony and Casey, some good points were made in earlier posts.  I agree that Casey being in the "terrible twos" and having tantrums could have been a catalyst, too, for a mom who did not want to deal with the child even on a good day.  Some questioned how Tony could have "picked on" Casey and teased her as he did.  He admitted that while in NY he teased Casey by telling her he may just stay up there and she was tearful about that.  It could be several things.  He may be an immature guy who likes to "lord it over" any girl who seems to be falling for him.  But maybe he was testing her stability, her tendency to be jealous and insecure, her maturity.  Maybe he wanted to know if she was serious about him.  As for Casey, she had not known him long enough to be really in love with him, and she was not even faithful to him.  I think she wanted a place to stay and while she liked him a lot and was attracted to him, she may not have stayed with him for the long haul.  Casey was immature.  She should have been looking for a guy who was stable, who was a good provider, who loved her and who could love her daughter, too.  Instead, she was looking for tattooed playboys with time on their hands and connections to rock and roll.  She just was still in her teens emotionally, falling for any guy who seemed cool.  With her looks, if she had been mature and honest, she could have found a decent guy to love and to marry.  But that was not what she wanted.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 10, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

Of course, I meant, in the previous post that CAYLEE was in the terrible two stage...but Casey was not far ahead of her.  Casey is a true case of arrested development.  Emotionally, she seems still in her early teens.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: March 10, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »

I guess I don't understand this Momdetective person, those videos were out there, it's almost like she discovered them, maybe I'm missing something. 

she said that another member on Webslueths had actually discovered the videos.....

Yes another person did up them up on "that" board and was ban the next day.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 10, 2009, 03:39:59 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d7-Send-a-birthday-greeting-to-Casey-Anthony
Casey Anthony’s birthday is just around the corner and one enterprising mother has created cards that “will be mailed to Casey with your Birthday wishes to her.”

One card says, “Happy Birthday Casey!  Have Fun Hitting the Bars.”   

Wish Casey Anthony a happy birthday with this card.

The other reads, “Hi Casey… I’m Thinking About You Today!  LWOP in GENPOP!”

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 10, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »

Tks for catching this still shot - yesterday I mentioned seeing Casey was trying to hard to get attention thru Caylee (just like the birthday video shown on 20/20).  Casey gets miffed when the attention is all on Caylee, in the birthday video she exaggerates the exchange wiping her face over & over again when Caylee got icing on her face & kept batting her mother's hand away from Caylee - in this video this still shot captures Casey getting miffed in an instant after Caylee playfully pulled at her nose after getting raspberries & tossed around, I also noticed that Cindy & George in the background got quiet but they spliced Caylee dancing alone in a totally different moment.  One has to wonder what was said if anything after play turned to anger.   

What I find most disturbing about this image is Caylee putting her little hand at her mother's neck, her other hand facing in a stop positioning out toward her mother, its very guarded.   What is also disturbing is how quickly a playful moment turned into something else, Casey's look to Caylee here was of a stern disapproval & warning.  Caylee's body language indicates she instinctively knew how to respond defensively & she looks frightened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.