April 19, 2024, 07:41:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416247 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: March 10, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

I want to know what deal Whoraldo/Fox and The Today Show/NBC made with both the Anthonys and Baez

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #981 on: March 10, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031009Judge_Napolitano_on_Anthony_Baez_conflict_of_interest

Judge Napalitano speaks about the most recent motion filed by the State. He thinks it's bunk.
About George's note: why pertinent? To judge George's mental capacity if he takes the stand.
Judge can't imagine GA will take the stand.
If he says he knows his daughter did this, would prosec. use in trial? George's opinion is irrelevent, and a jury would never find out if he "thinks" his daughter did this.

Wow, kinda fun having the cage to myself. I do believe I'm going to swing from the chandeliers for a bit!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2009, 05:13:23 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031009Judge_Napolitano_on_Anthony_Baez_conflict_of_interest

Judge Napalitano speaks about the most recent motion filed by the State. He thinks it's bunk.
About George's note: why pertinent? To judge George's mental capacity if he takes the stand.
If he says he knows his daughter did this, would prosec. use in trial? George's opinion is irrelevent, and a jury would never find out if he "thinks" his daughter did this.

Wow, kinda fun having the cage to myself. I do believe I'm going to swing from the chandeliers for a bit!

I knew Judge Napalitano professionally back in the day in Jersey as a no nonsense judge, in recent years he's a talkhead & much of what he says seems to be the result of drinking too much way liberal koolaid.  The motion is NOT bunk on grounds of concern if the defendant has not signed a waiver giving her attorney permission to make profit off of the story, images of her or Caylee, etc it would give a reason for appeal for a conflict of interest and/or ineffective counsel down the road should a conviction occur.  He knows this, he's being a drama queen like his buddy Whoraldo.

The note may be pertinent for other reasons, not merely if George's opinion is that his daughter killed his granddaughter.   It goes to  any direct knowledge George had & if there is an obvious cover up that the note speaks to, did the judge consider that the note is said to have contained a comment from George that he bought a gun and wanted to teach Casey's friends a lesson-a gun was bought in August & confiscated that George later stated was for protection because his family was being threatened, which is a lie then, no.

IMHO Will the suicide note be made public?  I doubt it, if anything it will be sealed until trial.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

Casey Anthony: State is mad because I won't take plea deal

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:03 PM EDT, March 10, 2009

Today's updates:

5:01 p.m. In a sworn affidavit just released, Casey Anthony said her agreement with defense attorney Jose Baez "does not contain any clauses or parts that allow or entitle him to any rights that would allow him to sell my 'story,' or that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony." It also includes a hand-written message that the prosecutor who thinks there is such a deal "is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

11:48 a.m.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: March 10, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Im a Judge NEO fan, but man- this is "off". It was clear he had not so muchas read the state's motion, and apparently also was not aware George  was the single family member to testify at the GJ hearing and is listed as a witness already, WTH?

This irks me to no end when some really smart legal folks become pundits and then comment on cases they are not well versed in the facts off. tsk tsk.

B
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: March 10, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Im a Judge NEO fan, but man- this is "off". It was clear he had not so muchas read the state's motion, and apparently also was not aware George  was the single family member to testify at the GJ hearing and is listed as a witness already, WTH?

This irks me to no end when some really smart legal folks become pundits and then comment on cases they are not well versed in the facts off. tsk tsk.

B
That is the strangest thing I think I have read to date.  Good grief!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: March 10, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!!!

On Casey's cell records from 6-15 thru 7-15....She text messages a Patrick. Is that the same guy that visited her in jail?
Also on the video with Caylee and KC at the end KC, wipes each cheek like she is crying or wiping something off .
Darla, can you give me a link or a screen shot of the text?  Yep, I'm lazy & pressed for time!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #987 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »

I hate to mention this with SS in the room, but can someone email me the link to the picture that we're not supposed to mention?  lovin-life2008@live.com TIA.  Not that I want to look at it, and might not even go there at all but there's some interesting investigative work going on over at "the other site" regarding Patrick B. And since I'm not a member there I can't get to some of the links they provied.  TY, Lovin

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: March 10, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »

Anthony: I Am Not Selling My, Caylee's Story
Anthony Says Prosecutors Angry Over No Plea Agreement
POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT March 9, 2009
UPDATED: 5:10 pm EDT March 10, 2009
<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony said Tuesday that she believes prosecutors are "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I did not commit."
The handwritten words - including capital letters for "DID NOT" -- are part of a sworn affidavit she signed on Tuesday.
Anthony's defense attorney filed the affidavit as part of his objection to a prosecution motion that is seeking to find out where Anthony is getting money to fund her defense.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, attorneys for Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy, are scheduled to head back to court to argue motions.
The Anthonys' attorney is going to ask the judge to keep George Anthony's suicide note from being made public.
Baez wants access to the personal computer of her former boyfriend Ricardo Morales.
On Friday, Baez is set to depose Richard Kane, the Orange County deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee's remains last August.
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Monday they are continuing to comb through the deposition of Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, to figure out what questions they will try to force him to answer.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18889797/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: March 10, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

Docs Released today - 1100

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: March 10, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »

Today's updates:

5:01 p.m. In a sworn affidavit just released, Casey Anthony said her agreement with defense attorney Jose Baez "does not contain any clauses or parts that allow or entitle him to any rights that would allow him to sell my 'story,' or that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony." It also includes a hand-written message that the prosecutor who thinks there is such a deal "is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

This statement backs Baez in a corner actually.   Not only that but Casey speaking on her own behalf, put her on the stand then if she has already revoked her right to remain silent & plead the fifth    hmmmmmm

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: March 10, 2009, 05:31:53 PM »

Over to the right, watch the video.  The news people are sorting them thru now.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: March 10, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »

Anthony: I Am Not Selling My, Caylee's Story
Anthony Says Prosecutors Angry Over No Plea Agreement
POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT March 9, 2009
UPDATED: 5:10 pm EDT March 10, 2009
<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony said Tuesday that she believes prosecutors are "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I did not commit."
The handwritten words - including capital letters for "DID NOT" -- are part of a sworn affidavit she signed on Tuesday.
Anthony's defense attorney filed the affidavit as part of his objection to a prosecution motion that is seeking to find out where Anthony is getting money to fund her defense.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, attorneys for Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy, are scheduled to head back to court to argue motions.
The Anthonys' attorney is going to ask the judge to keep George Anthony's suicide note from being made public.
Baez wants access to the personal computer of her former boyfriend Ricardo Morales.
On Friday, Baez is set to depose Richard Kane, the Orange County deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee's remains last August.
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Monday they are continuing to comb through the deposition of Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, to figure out what questions they will try to force him to answer.
Thanx Trimm, but to me it sounds like the didn't really answer the question of how she is paying the legal team?!?!?!?!?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: March 10, 2009, 05:34:26 PM »

Today's updates:

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

This statement backs Baez in a corner actually.   Not only that but Casey speaking on her own behalf, put her on the stand then if she has already revoked her right to remain silent & plead the fifth    hmmmmmm

Bless you Capp, I was just trying to form the right words to ask these very questions!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 10, 2009, 05:34:26 PM »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

B

Did you happen to read my post?

PS I listen to him on Fox quite a bit this is not the first time he is way "off" on acutality or wrong in his predictions what will be ruled on as his new role of legal pundit

Im beyond irked on a few notes surrounding this case.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: March 10, 2009, 05:35:00 PM »

Over to the right, watch the video.  The news people are sorting them thru now.
I think that's old Grama, I hope I'm wrong tho!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: March 10, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »

Today's updates:

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

Bless you Capp, I was just trying to form the right words to ask these very questions!!!!!

Awwws A1 bless you too my friend!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #997 on: March 10, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »

This is where they are:::http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716%20nibbles

They are on July 2 along with a Gabe that I have not heard of.

Did anyone ever email you the pic?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: March 10, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »

**snipped from above link**

They want Judge Stan Strickland to require Baez to produce all deposit records, retainer agreements and licensing arrangements. If any of these dealings exist, prosecutors want Casey Anthony to sign a waiver saying she's aware of them. Baez said he's been consulting an ethics lawyer all the way and said Monday he planned to file a sworn motion repeating his stance that he's done nothing unethical.

**snipped**

WTH? What ethics?  Hugging, passing contraband, licorice sharing???????

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: March 10, 2009, 05:42:26 PM »

This is where they are:::http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716%20nibbles

They are on July 2 along with a Gabe that I have not heard of.

Did anyone ever email you the pic?
I just want the link to where the picture is, not the actual picture! Haven't received it yet.  I know some crazy monkey still has it tho.  I bet Klaas does but I haven't seen her all day Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.