April 27, 2024, 08:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416595 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »

wtf do people find to talk about so much, lmao. I would not have a cell phone if it were the last form of communication on earth and I do not have a clue what sms is, lmaooooo. 

Oh, Thank God...I thought I would be the only one who didn't have a clue!! 

sms I suppose is a text message but how the heck do you get that abbreviation??

I also find cell phone use in stores rude and those people talk so loud, like I care what you are talking about.
 I sat in an airport and looked out among the crowd and I was the only person not doing something with a stupid phone. It was like a movie and the body snatchers were controlling the masses with that little device.

I am not that insecure. Did you ever witness an addicted phone person LOSE their phone?? It's frickin' hilarious!!    

Back to reading... BTW I never saw what your trucks name is? I am sure she has one.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a communication service standardized in the GSM mobile communication system, using standardized communications protocols allowing the interchange of short text messages between mobile telephone devices. SMS text messaging is the most widely used data application on the planet, with 2.4 billion active users, or 74% of all mobile phone subscribers sending and receiving text messages on their phones.[citation needed] The SMS technology has facilitated the development and growth of text messaging. The connection between the phenomenon of text messaging and the underlying technology is so great that in parts of the world the term "SMS" is used as a synonym for a text message or the act of sending a text message, even when a different protocol is being used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_message_service

Well Aren't you an up to date monkey!! Thanks for clearing that up. 2.4 Billion?? That's a lot of people with their head in their lap.  LOOK UP PEOPLE...Life is passing you by............

Sooooo, "SMS" is like  "Q-T".  The actual name and a brand????

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 07, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »

wtf do people find to talk about so much, lmao. I would not have a cell phone if it were the last form of communication on earth and I do not have a clue what sms is, lmaooooo. 

Oh, Thank God...I thought I would be the only one who didn't have a clue!! 

sms I suppose is a text message but how the heck do you get that abbreviation??

I also find cell phone use in stores rude and those people talk so loud, like I care what you are talking about.
 I sat in an airport and looked out among the crowd and I was the only person not doing something with a stupid phone. It was like a movie and the body snatchers were controlling the masses with that little device.

I am not that insecure. Did you ever witness an addicted phone person LOSE their phone?? It's frickin' hilarious!!    

Back to reading... BTW I never saw what your trucks name is? I am sure she has one.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a communication service standardized in the GSM mobile communication system, using standardized communications protocols allowing the interchange of short text messages between mobile telephone devices. SMS text messaging is the most widely used data application on the planet, with 2.4 billion active users, or 74% of all mobile phone subscribers sending and receiving text messages on their phones.[citation needed] The SMS technology has facilitated the development and growth of text messaging. The connection between the phenomenon of text messaging and the underlying technology is so great that in parts of the world the term "SMS" is used as a synonym for a text message or the act of sending a text message, even when a different protocol is being used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_message_service

Well Aren't you an up to date monkey!! Thanks for clearing that up. 2.4 Billion?? That's a lot of people with their head in their lap.  LOOK UP PEOPLE...Life is passing you by............

Sooooo, "SMS" is like  "Q-T".  The actual name and a brand????

I have had a cell phone for all of 2 years and used it (got it for emergency use) probably less than 10 times. None were emergencies though.

And I don't even have text messaging capabilities, so have never sent one of those. LOL

And, no, the phone does not have a rotary dial!  J/K!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »

I am old but do have a cell phone....used mostly to find other family members in Walmarts when we get separated. lol. Have no earthly idea how to send a text message on it. Don't even know how to get voice mail most of the time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »

My Mom and I share a tract phone. I think that's what they call it. When we travel it goes in the car. I live far from town BUT...If I needed it I would have to walk a mile...climb a tree...shuffle out on a branch, and stand real still to get 1 bar!!

I wonder how Casey fills her time now without a phone. SHE was one of those addicted phone people! Must of had withdrawals.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #224 on: March 07, 2009, 02:09:02 PM »

Well Hi there Brandi... It's nice to see you so much.

I saw these 2 new names that leads me to think that these are the people George thinks had Caylee??  Were the Anthony's privy to the tips that LE followed up on??

In Jacksonville Casey runs into a friend,Casey{more confusion} Mcguire and she tells LE Casey hung with a scary crowd and she was afraid of these two thugs. They carried guns. The girls hung out with them for free drugs and drinks.

William Russel Pinkston II- oooooo
Bashir Jameel Hammond, or better known as "Jersey"
Cindy would never approve of these brothers!!
And then there is this E Gonzales that Casey made text messages to starting if I read this right, 11am on July 15. Remember Baez said names that we never heard of would be mentioned in the trial, maybe these are some of the names? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 07, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »

My Mom and I share a tract phone. I think that's what they call it. When we travel it goes in the car. I live far from town BUT...If I needed it I would have to walk a mile...climb a tree...shuffle out on a branch, and stand real still to get 1 bar!!

I wonder how Casey fills her time now without a phone. SHE was one of those addicted phone people! Must of had withdrawals.

Well, easy answer to that: She reads the Bible!

uh huh.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 07, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »

Going outside for a bit to enjoy the 76° temperature here in VA!

Catch you all later.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 07, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »

I find so much more info when I go back and re-read documents.  Tony L told LE that
 Casey told him that George wasn't even staying at home around the time that she left the car at the Amscot.  May have been a lie, but maybe George wasn't even there the day he claimed he saw Caylee and Casey????

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45411935.pdf

Pg 46

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 07, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

SM - FRONT PAGE CAPTION CONTEST, LOL 

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony & Jose Baez Share Some Red Licorice … Lady & The Tramp Caption Contest

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/07/cayleecasey-anthony-case-casey-anthony-jose-baez-share-some-red-licorice-lady-the-tramp-caption-contest/
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »

Great I missed the video that was posted on YOUTUBE anyone have a copy it's where casey was playing with caylee and she got po'd  Who ever owned that video pulled it right before I could get it to pull up on my end and so I missed it.  Starting to think that maybe someone is paying attention to what us monkey's are saying..showed casy in a not so pretty sight and now POOF..things that make you go HUMM
Wow - momtective pulled the videos?  WS - you sure your member isn't Cindy?  Or are you guys not sharing?

They are not sharing.. I got the memo from them the other night.     It came with walking papers too   
Are you Serious???

Yes, very.. sorry,was napping.. not been sleeping well the past couple days.. It is all in the Haleigh thread this current and the archived I think....

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 07, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »

Hey everyone, hows everyone's weekend starting off?  I caught up with the last cage to see that people were discussing Cindy's gum chewing at the bond hearing which was July 22nd.    Bozo is guiding Cindy thru what a wonderful loving mother Casey is  puker   Cindy glances over at Casey but her eyes dont match what she is saying.    Also, take notice how this classless witch dressed for court in a tank top (an absolute no-no to anyone with a bit of decorum)...now look at her hair styled & frosted, jacket ensembled outfit (well its not Dolce & Gabbana but there is a noticeable difference is the point).   Anyways,

I watched the clip, I haven't visited the bond hearing testimony in quite a few months but I caught something distinctive listening to it again.   Around 1.32 into the tape Cindy begins to say  "I am prepared to do anything I can to protec..." and then says "ummm to find Caylee."  A few seconds later she said she was willing to sell her house and then stated  "I'll find a way to protec...to find my daughter a way to get out of here."    She wanted to say protect her daughter twice!   LISTEN

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Yuri then took the stand & Cindy had a fit because they brought up the date confusion after they recovered the video & camera but needed to talk to Cindy's elderly father...she wasnt worried about her frail dad, she was worried that the cover was beginning to unravel publicly.  From the night before this hearing is when Cindy went on her open adamant campaign against LE.

NOW watch Cindy coming out of court that day, she comes out of the door spitting words "Caylee is missing & continue to look for Caylee" before she's even asked a word.  This youtube shows quite a bit of the infamous "rotten pizza" exchange

Good catches -  and why oh why doesn't Cindy consider "lying to police" a crime ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 07, 2009, 03:22:54 PM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

That's interesting !;  Also, in regards to Cindy's MySpace litany, she inadvertantly contradicts the kidnapping theory by stating " jealousy has taken her away, etc. etc. etc.",  [ in referring to Casey ] in her lament.  It is crystaL clear she means that Casey has removed Caylee from the scene.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #232 on: March 07, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »

Hey everyone, hows everyone's weekend starting off?  I caught up with the last cage to see that people were discussing Cindy's gum chewing at the bond hearing which was July 22nd.    Bozo is guiding Cindy thru what a wonderful loving mother Casey is  puker   Cindy glances over at Casey but her eyes dont match what she is saying.    Also, take notice how this classless witch dressed for court in a tank top (an absolute no-no to anyone with a bit of decorum)...now look at her hair styled & frosted, jacket ensembled outfit (well its not Dolce & Gabbana but there is a noticeable difference is the point).   Anyways,

I watched the clip, I haven't visited the bond hearing testimony in quite a few months but I caught something distinctive listening to it again.   Around 1.32 into the tape Cindy begins to say  "I am prepared to do anything I can to protec..." and then says "ummm to find Caylee."  A few seconds later she said she was willing to sell her house and then stated  "I'll find a way to protec...to find my daughter a way to get out of here."    She wanted to say protect her daughter twice!   LISTEN

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Yuri then took the stand & Cindy had a fit because they brought up the date confusion after they recovered the video & camera but needed to talk to Cindy's elderly father...she wasnt worried about her frail dad, she was worried that the cover was beginning to unravel publicly.  From the night before this hearing is when Cindy went on her open adamant campaign against LE.

NOW watch Cindy coming out of court that day, she comes out of the door spitting words "Caylee is missing & continue to look for Caylee" before she's even asked a word.  This youtube shows quite a bit of the infamous "rotten pizza" exchange

Good catches -  and why oh why doesn't Cindy consider "lying to police" a crime ?
Because in the Ant-Universe, it's all about the lying and the getting away with it. Look, it's Cindy(Spindy)'s world. She has created such a false reality that anyone who DARES to call her on her false reality must be "out to get her".

Ya know, after all the lying crap Spindy has put the world through, with all her false realities, I am really starting to wonder who really was Caylee's father. I know, I've always poo-pooed that Lee/crzy thing, but the closer you scratch the Ant's, the more the tin foil is starting to show.

I say, just hook em all up to whatever truth serum the military has had the best luck with. Oh, hell, waterboard them (I still don't know what "waterboarding" is...have I seen Jack Bauer do it on "24"?)....just tie them all up until one of them gives one piece of the truth (and not their version of the truth, but independantly verifiable truth).

Jack's day is almost done, I think he's on hour 8 out of 24. Maybe when he finishes his day, he'd like to go to AnthonyLand for a day or so.

I'm crabby...can you tell?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: March 07, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »

Going outside for a bit to enjoy the 76° temperature here in VA!

Catch you all later.

It is lovely here in TN as well. I just came back in to have a drink and am going back out.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 07, 2009, 03:32:47 PM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

When I look at page 920 of that document...I am reading..CMANTHON

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

JSM is gonna have to leave the cage now. My mom should be on her way to pick me up. Please pray for me as I hate to fly. TIA JSM  I will miss all my monkey friends.

Have a safe & smoothe flight and fun trip !   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #236 on: March 07, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »

I thought the Laptop KC had with her was CA????

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »

SM - FRONT PAGE CAPTION CONTEST, LOL 

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony & Jose Baez Share Some Red Licorice … Lady & The Tramp Caption Contest

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/07/cayleecasey-anthony-case-casey-anthony-jose-baez-share-some-red-licorice-lady-the-tramp-caption-contest/
Do they censor for poor taste?  Mine is naughty, but I couldn't help it.  Something about a hole in the glass.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 07, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »

It is still winter here, so I am still looking over documents.  I know most people have been interested in the licorice story from J Hoover.  I really can't believe it.  What I found interesting was the story he told, that Dominic Casey told him.  That Lee refused to go when they went to pick him up to get him fingerprinted.  Lee said on a previous visit to LE, when he gave DNA, that he had been held, basically against his will for 2 to 3 hours, told they were going to do a mug shot of him, etc.  Supposedly he had to stop on the way home from that experience and he was crying on the side of the road.  Now this I find much more fascinating than the licorice story!!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »

When I look at page 920 of that document...I am reading..CMANTHON
We went over that this morning. It has been determined that the rip off poem was written on the laptop. Therefore, we cannot exclude KC as having written it, because, even tho her pings place her not at the home (1313 Mockingbird Lane), it is entirely possible that she was logged in under Spindy's account. Which I think makes it KC's writing, on the laptop that her mom wanted her to return to her, that shrew who calls herself mom.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.