April 27, 2024, 07:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416585 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »

Sorry, here is the link to that.  Starts on page 51
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412199.pdf

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2009, 03:41:32 PM »

It is still winter here, so I am still looking over documents.  I know most people have been interested in the licorice story from J Hoover.  I really can't believe it.  What I found interesting was the story he told, that Dominic Casey told him.  That Lee refused to go when they went to pick him up to get him fingerprinted.  Lee said on a previous visit to LE, when he gave DNA, that he had been held, basically against his will for 2 to 3 hours, told they were going to do a mug shot of him, etc.  Supposedly he had to stop on the way home from that experience and he was crying on the side of the road.  Now this I find much more fascinating than the licorice story!!!!
I think most of Hoover's stuff will be excluded as it sounds a lot like hearsay. I haven't read it, but unless Hoover himself actually saw it, or someone else corroborates his story, it's just hearsay. (As fun as it is to mock them...the court won't bother with the gossip)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

It is still winter here, so I am still looking over documents.  I know most people have been interested in the licorice story from J Hoover.  I really can't believe it.  What I found interesting was the story he told, that Dominic Casey told him.  That Lee refused to go when they went to pick him up to get him fingerprinted.  Lee said on a previous visit to LE, when he gave DNA, that he had been held, basically against his will for 2 to 3 hours, told they were going to do a mug shot of him, etc.  Supposedly he had to stop on the way home from that experience and he was crying on the side of the road.  Now this I find much more fascinating than the licorice story!!!!
I think most of Hoover's stuff will be excluded as it sounds a lot like hearsay. I haven't read it, but unless Hoover himself actually saw it, or someone else corroborates his story, it's just hearsay. (As fun as it is to mock them...the court won't bother with the gossip)

Very true.  It will be interesting to see if that is addressed in the second D Casey interview.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »

SM - FRONT PAGE CAPTION CONTEST, LOL 

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony & Jose Baez Share Some Red Licorice … Lady & The Tramp Caption Contest

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/07/cayleecasey-anthony-case-casey-anthony-jose-baez-share-some-red-licorice-lady-the-tramp-caption-contest/

Oh Lordy !      That's hilarious.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

Hey everyone, hows everyone's weekend starting off?  I caught up with the last cage to see that people were discussing Cindy's gum chewing at the bond hearing which was July 22nd.    Bozo is guiding Cindy thru what a wonderful loving mother Casey is  puker   Cindy glances over at Casey but her eyes dont match what she is saying.    Also, take notice how this classless witch dressed for court in a tank top (an absolute no-no to anyone with a bit of decorum)...now look at her hair styled & frosted, jacket ensembled outfit (well its not Dolce & Gabbana but there is a noticeable difference is the point).   Anyways,

I watched the clip, I haven't visited the bond hearing testimony in quite a few months but I caught something distinctive listening to it again.   Around 1.32 into the tape Cindy begins to say  "I am prepared to do anything I can to protec..." and then says "ummm to find Caylee."  A few seconds later she said she was willing to sell her house and then stated  "I'll find a way to protec...to find my daughter a way to get out of here."    She wanted to say protect her daughter twice!   LISTEN

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Yuri then took the stand & Cindy had a fit because they brought up the date confusion after they recovered the video & camera but needed to talk to Cindy's elderly father...she wasnt worried about her frail dad, she was worried that the cover was beginning to unravel publicly.  From the night before this hearing is when Cindy went on her open adamant campaign against LE.

NOW watch Cindy coming out of court that day, she comes out of the door spitting words "Caylee is missing & continue to look for Caylee" before she's even asked a word.  This youtube shows quite a bit of the infamous "rotten pizza" exchange

Good catches -  and why oh why doesn't Cindy consider "lying to police" a crime ?
Because in the Ant-Universe, it's all about the lying and the getting away with it. Look, it's Cindy(Spindy)'s world. She has created such a false reality that anyone who DARES to call her on her false reality must be "out to get her".

Ya know, after all the lying crap Spindy has put the world through, with all her false realities, I am really starting to wonder who really was Caylee's father. I know, I've always poo-pooed that Lee/crzy thing, but the closer you scratch the Ant's, the more the tin foil is starting to show.

I say, just hook em all up to whatever truth serum the military has had the best luck with. Oh, hell, waterboard them (I still don't know what "waterboarding" is...have I seen Jack Bauer do it on "24"?)....just tie them all up until one of them gives one piece of the truth (and not their version of the truth, but independantly verifiable truth).

Jack's day is almost done, I think he's on hour 8 out of 24. Maybe when he finishes his day, he'd like to go to AnthonyLand for a day or so.

I'm crabby...can you tell?

That's why sometimes I wonder if Cindy thinks she's a member of a mafia family and can get away with it all.   
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

When I look at page 920 of that document...I am reading..CMANTHON
We went over that this morning. It has been determined that the rip off poem was written on the laptop. Therefore, we cannot exclude KC as having written it, because, even tho her pings place her not at the home (1313 Mockingbird Lane), it is entirely possible that she was logged in under Spindy's account. Which I think makes it KC's writing, on the laptop that her mom wanted her to return to her, that shrew who calls herself mom.

Hello monkeys and new monkeys

If casey had the laptop and was near or at Amys would the lp show that she was logged into another IP address ?

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

wtf do people find to talk about so much, lmao. I would not have a cell phone if it were the last form of communication on earth and I do not have a clue what sms is, lmaooooo. 
OMG, I thought I was the only human that doesn't have a cell phone, I hate talking on the phone, period. I go nuts when I'm out shopping and the yacking people on their phones. And I have no clue what sms is either. 

Add me to the list!!!Not ever!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

We went over that this morning. It has been determined that the rip off poem was written on the laptop. Therefore, we cannot exclude KC as having written it, because, even tho her pings place her not at the home (1313 Mockingbird Lane), it is entirely possible that she was logged in under Spindy's account. Which I think makes it KC's writing, on the laptop that her mom wanted her to return to her, that shrew who calls herself mom.

If casey had the laptop and was near or at Amys would the lp show that she was logged into another IP address ?

monkey hugs

An IP address is given by the Internet Service Provider. Some people have static IP addresses (most cable subscribers do, for instance) and some IP addresses change each time the user connects to his ISP.

It would depend. If Casey were connecting to an unsecured wifi connection, (someone else's) it would show that person's IP address while using their connection.

I hope this helps you.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #248 on: March 07, 2009, 05:16:37 PM »

monkey hugs

An IP address is given by the Internet Service Provider. Some people have static IP addresses (most cable subscribers do, for instance) and some IP addresses change each time the user connects to his ISP.

It would depend. If Casey were connecting to an unsecured wifi connection, (someone else's) it would show that person's IP address while using their connection.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks so much
Lets hope that it was unsecured and they can link her cell phone and the IP address are in the same area

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #249 on: March 07, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

I hope not all cell phone and laptop information has come out yet and LE is holding them back for trial.
I wonder what lee said about what casey told him that ZG was texting and sending her emails telling her what to do is the truth and they can link it back to casey like the fake emails she was sending herself from her work
That would be a big huge BOMBSHELL
That would nail her good

monkey hugs

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2009, 05:24:53 PM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I beleive this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 

This is what I think she was doing communicating with Mark Hawkins daily (serviceman based in Cali).   I think she intended to go to Cali (messages to him in 2007 indicate Casey was leading him on about a relationship).  She had alot of conversations with Mark Hawkins & she bumped into his mother at Target on 7/10 (when she was using Amy's checkbook) & said that she even discussed it with her mother that she was planning on going out there to visit her son.   Casey reportedly told Mark Hawkins that there was something she had to tell him he wasnt going to like (this might have something to do with his sister-Lee had a relationship with her).

7/3  a few interesting things occurred

On 7/3/08, Casey texted me “if my mom or dad try to call you, don’t answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it.”    Jesse Grund

The name evades me at the moment but one of Casey's friends was with her during the day and overheard Casey arguing with her mother on her cell phone.

Lee reported that he went to a club looking for Casey based on a comment he saw on her facebook

Cindy wrote her myspace blog message

7/2, the day before Casey goes to get her "Bella Vita" (beautiful life) tattoo.  Reportedly part of the argument was Cindy wanted to know if Caylee was coming home so that she & George could take her to go see fireworks for the 4th of July.    Cindy later says that Casey told her she was in Jacksonville tryng to reconcile with Jeff Hopkins -note Tony is in NY & Casey stayed at Ricardo's with Amy.  Casey goes to a 4th party (ends up staying with Will the night)  Casey picked Tony up with his car at the airport on the 5th.    July 8th Casey takes Amy to airport for her PR trip, Casey is now using Amy's car for the week, later being seen at Target using Amy's checkbook & again on 7/10 (Ann Chase, Mark Hawkins' mother sees Casey).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony & Jose Baez Share Some Red Licorice … Lady & The Tramp Caption Contest

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/07/cayleecasey-anthony-case-casey-anthony-jose-baez-share-some-red-licorice-lady-the-tramp-caption-contest/
Do they censor for poor taste?  Mine is naughty, but I couldn't help it.  Something about a hole in the glass.

My submission is "BOZO AND THE HO"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 07, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

Probably already posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506774,00.html

Caylee's Mother Fixated on Skull Images After Girl Disappeared, Police Records Show
Saturday , March 07, 2009

In the weeks after her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's disappearance, Orlando mother Casey Anthony apparently collected photos of skulls and sketches of skeletons kissing, newly released police documents show.

Anthony, 22, is in jail on a first-degree murder charge and other offenses related to the death of her daughter.

Orange County Sheriff's Office released about 1,100 pages of interview reports and photos this week, part of an unusual strategy of periodically publicizing troves of evidence in the case against Anthony before the case goes to trial.

Click here for photos.

Caylee Anthony disappeared in early June but wasn't reported missing for about a month by her family. Police records show the images of skulls and skeletons were posted to Casey Anthony's online photo account on June 26.

The reason for Anthony's interest in the images wasn't clear. One skull image, labeled "apple of death," appears to be a photograph of a apple carved into a skull by an artist named Jaakko Ramala.

In December, a utility worker found the girl's skull, bones and other belongings in a plastic bag in a wooded area about a half-mile from the Anthonys' home.

Casey Anthony has said she last saw her daughter when she left her with a baby sitter — whom she says kidnapped the girl. Police have said that story is a lie and that no such baby sitter exists.

The documents also show that Anthony's then-boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro wore a wiretap in the police investigation when talking with her brother Lee Anthony. The recordings contradict the baby sitter story.

And in an Oct. 14 interview with police, detectives grill Casey Anthony on being evasive, according to the transcript.

"Do you have any interest in helping us?" an investigator asks her.

"I've had interest in helping law enforcement from the beginning," she replies. "Unfortunately, my hands were literally tied and I was put in a position where someone's trying to trick a confession out of me."

Later, she gave a tepid assertion of her innocence, the documents show.

"I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things, but if I'm innocent, that's, that's as far as it goes," Anthony says. "I'll take this as far as I need to prove my innocence, which I guess is my point in all this."

Among other revelations contained in the just-released paperwork is an expert's analysis that Caylee's remains had been in the woods for at least four months before they were found.

Last week, authorities publicized other case papers outlining that evidence found on or near Caylee's remains is a match to items collected at the house where she lived with her mother and grandparents.

Casey Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 07, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »

Ya know Klaas, that's just it uploading those images after Caylee's death, it just seems to be like a morbid consciousness of guilt - if her daughter was "missing" why on earth (kept in secret or not) would any parent collect pics of skeletons during that period of time, there is no logic.   Even if it was related to music or something unrelated during that time its pretty safe to conclude its not something a parent going thru a trauma would be uploading or even be able to view easily.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 07, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »

I have had a cell phone for all of 2 years and used it (got it for emergency use) probably less than 10 times. None were emergencies though.

And I don't even have text messaging capabilities, so have never sent one of those. LOL

And, no, the phone does not have a rotary dial!  J/K!

I have had a phone since they were called "car phones."  LOL  My company provided them for me, and they were VERY expensive.

My first one was installed in my car, then I bought a "bag phone" and it was the "berries" because I could use it in more than one car. Then came my first handheld........now, that baby was enormous, but I loved it. They were very strong in their signals, so you never were cut off. Now, the smaller the better for me. I love the new small Blackberry.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 07, 2009, 06:47:20 PM »

Ya know Klaas, that's just it uploading those images after Caylee's death, it just seems to be like a morbid consciousness of guilt - if her daughter was "missing" why on earth (kept in secret or not) would any parent collect pics of skeletons during that period of time, there is no logic.   Even if it was related to music or something unrelated during that time its pretty safe to conclude its not something a parent going thru a trauma would be uploading or even be able to view easily.

I have always felt the body was moved more than once. It was in the back yard, and then moved somewhere else before the final dumping place. I have wondered if she opened the bag and that was what she saw. It would take very little time for the loss of all the skin almost in the summer Florida heat. 

Since I first saw that apple picture, I thought that would look very similar to what a partially decomposed skull would look like.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

Ya know Klaas, that's just it uploading those images after Caylee's death, it just seems to be like a morbid consciousness of guilt - if her daughter was "missing" why on earth (kept in secret or not) would any parent collect pics of skeletons during that period of time, there is no logic.   Even if it was related to music or something unrelated during that time its pretty safe to conclude its not something a parent going thru a trauma would be uploading or even be able to view easily.

Exactly, it's more disturbing knowing when she uploaded them to photobucket. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »

A little something different for the front page.  Who's great idea was it?  Blink is this your great humor? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2009, 07:00:31 PM »

Just for snits and giggles I looked to see what Whoraldo is scheduled to cover this weekend.  No mention of Caylee or Haleigh's case listed...not sure if that means he wont make commentary at all but its not his focus -- maybe by the grace of God he's been told by Fox that his reporting of these cases has caused outrage amongst most viewers, one could hope!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 07, 2009, 07:01:38 PM »

Ya know Klaas, that's just it uploading those images after Caylee's death, it just seems to be like a morbid consciousness of guilt - if her daughter was "missing" why on earth (kept in secret or not) would any parent collect pics of skeletons during that period of time, there is no logic.   Even if it was related to music or something unrelated during that time its pretty safe to conclude its not something a parent going thru a trauma would be uploading or even be able to view easily.

I have always felt the body was moved more than once. It was in the back yard, and then moved somewhere else before the final dumping place. I have wondered if she opened the bag and that was what she saw. It would take very little time for the loss of all the skin almost in the summer Florida heat. 

Since I first saw that apple picture, I thought that would look very similar to what a partially decomposed skull would look like.
Yup sweetie, very disturbing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.