May 23, 2024, 03:23:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 420067 times)
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »

Has anyone seen this yet?

Send a birthday greeting to Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony’s birthday is just around the corner and one enterprising mother has created cards that “will be mailed to Casey with your Birthday wishes to her.”

One card says, “Happy Birthday Casey!  Have Fun Hitting the Bars.”   

Wish Casey Anthony a happy birthday with this card.

The other reads, “Hi Casey… I’m Thinking About You Today!  LWOP in GENPOP!”

Anthony’s birthday is March 19th and she will spend it in jail, charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  Her trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d7-Send-a-birthday-greeting-to-Casey-Anthony

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: March 07, 2009, 08:28:54 PM »

hi monkeys, i tried saying hi a minute ago, but something happened and my reply went away.

I miss all of you guys. I am very bored, no beer for a week. 

Have i missed anything exciting? TIA JSM
Kllaasend posted an article I hadnt seen before about the skeleton pics Casey collected and they have started a caption contest on the front page about the licorace pic.
A1 - is there a prize????   BTW - I played off your funny! 
Do I need to change my name to A_Naughty_News_Junkie_Monkey now? LMAO
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »

Casey Anthony’s birthday is just around the corner and one enterprising mother has created cards that “will be mailed to Casey with your Birthday wishes to her.”

Anthony’s birthday is March 19th and she will spend it in jail, charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  Her trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d7-Send-a-birthday-greeting-to-Casey-Anthony

OMG that's hilarious!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #283 on: March 07, 2009, 08:29:23 PM »

Sneaking this in here!!

Who is that Boo?

I'm so sorry Sea Searcher! I posted this last night and then fell asleep! This is Milt Wilcox the former Detroit Tiger baseball player with my dog Grissom. Milt came in for a meeting yesterday and we got his autograph and pictures with him!!
he's cute boo!! So is Grissom

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 07, 2009, 08:30:27 PM »

hi monkeys, i tried saying hi a minute ago, but something happened and my reply went away.

Nope you haven't missed anything.  It's actually been a slow day in both this and the Haleigh cases.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

Hi JSM
It is quiet here. I hope you are somewhere warm.

I am in Virginia, it is very warm here. Hope you are warm. I wish it weren't slow in the cage.

The only time I am ever caught up enough to post is when it is "slow" in the cage.
I am in WV.........it was 78 here today. A very nice day.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #286 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »

No one cares I'm soaking wet?? 

Only if it has caused you to melt my dear friend.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »

Kllaasend posted an article I hadnt seen before about the skeleton pics Casey collected and they have started a caption contest on the front page about the licorace pic.
A1 - is there a prize????   BTW - I played off your funny! 
Do I need to change my name to A_Naughty_News_Junkie_Monkey now? LMAO
I saw that!!!!  No, no prize, just the glory!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:42 PM »

Nope you haven't missed anything.  It's actually been a slow day in both this and the Haleigh cases.
Thanks Klaas. Nothing new in Haleigh's case is kind of sad. I wish they would find her alive.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

Hi JSM
It is quiet here. I hope you are somewhere warm.

I am in Virginia, it is very warm here. Hope you are warm. I wish it weren't slow in the cage.
JSM, was gorgeous here today, 75 degrees.  Boo you can send that rain down this way, we could sure use it!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

That Haleigh thread packs quite a bite...some of those posters over there are very angry people.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 07, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

This is too friggin funny!  I just tried to email the person making them - I have two ideas for her!  You guys get the exclusive - as she has not written back yet! LOL
My ideas for the cards:
A cell phone (Blackjack would be nice) on the front.

Inside reads:  I just wanted to flip you off!

A kitchen timer on the front - set to 55

Inside reads:  Time's up!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: March 07, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.

seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: March 07, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

This is too friggin funny!  I just tried to email the person making them - I have two ideas for her!  You guys get the exclusive - as she has not written back yet! LOL
My ideas for the cards:

Those are hilarious! She should use them. Does it say if she charges anything for the cards? Or does it take you to an email link?

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: March 07, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
I am with you Samiam, and I DO like green eggs and ham.  I am assuming that the defense is attempting to reach those that do not have as much invested in this case as us Monkeys and other bloggers do.
BTW you should post more often, variety is the spice of this board!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 07, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

Samiam,
Guess it depends on how the defense decides to spin things and who they are throwing under the bus at the time of trial.  If the nanny did it - I am sure JB will say, it was a message to tell her I warned you not to talk till timer55 was up. 
If they are blaming - pointing fingers at family or accident - it was just to make it look like nanny did it.
My warped mind has even wondered if they will say she did it after the fact (accident) so as to not drip fluids on cindys anal retentive clean house!  I can see casey being stupid enough to think that would stop the decomp fluid that was leaking in the back of her car.
Gross - I know........my point is, nobody ever thought this simple line would get off a murderer........"IF it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 07, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

My ideas for the cards:

Those are hilarious! She should use them. Does it say if she charges anything for the cards? Or does it take you to an email link?
Well under the photo there is a link - I clicked that - then went to her page under contacts - sent some instant message thing (???? twitter - all that is beyond me!) but then it showed an email addy - so I wrote to that and asked if she was the one.  Not sure mine are that funny, but I was actually wishing I had Brandi or Desi email addy to have them do the graphics for me the other day when we thought it was her bday! 
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: March 07, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »

I am with you Samiam, and I DO like green eggs and ham.  I am assuming that the defense is attempting to reach those that do not have as much invested in this case as us Monkeys and other bloggers do.
BTW you should post more often, variety is the spice of this board!

I don't oftern get the chance to post, because I am always so far behind and reading to catch up.  I am always late getting home and soooo....the only time I ever get the chance to post is when the cage is verrrrrrrryyyyy  sloooow !
By the way....I took the name Samiam because my kids loved Dr. Suess when they were little......particularly Green Eggs and Ham.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 07, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »

It would mean that Casey "staged" an abduction/murder in disposing of the body to cover an "accident" - if the defense were to present that it may explain an accident case scenario BUT they cannot get around how heinous the disposal is inandofitself.

I've deliberated alot over the past two days taking a look at what we know so far since there was so much discussion on Casey's defense team growing with high profile attorneys compensating for Baez's lack of trial experience & idiotic behavior, its brought me back to the same conclusion...Casey killed Caylee with premeditated thought.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 07, 2009, 08:59:34 PM »

Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.