May 01, 2024, 09:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416966 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 09, 2009, 05:45:10 PM »

JR the above article is from WFTV - media watching the court filings & this is just breaking was filed today

This is GREAT news!       

O yes it is - very interesting.  O man o man, I hope its not behind closed doors, I want to hear this happy horsesnit he slings! Also,  keep in mind that Todd Macaluso and Linda Baden are serving "pro hac vice" (co counsel from out of state).   I know Linda Baden does not have a Florida license to practice law, not sure about "Mac the Knife."    O boi  O boi - all of Bozo's whining & begging for sanctions are going to backfire right in his face!

Do you think that any of the dream team members will quit - if they realize they might not ever get paid, or will they continue representing KC - knowing that they will only receive notoriety and publicity?   

If Baez is removed from the case his law firm cant represent her.  Baden cannot take over the case because she is not licensed in Florida & Im pretty sure Todd Macaluso isnt either - dont think for a second Baden isnt aware of this & going along with how the monies are coming in...these sharks dont care so long as they dont get caught.

That's true.     
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: March 09, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »

(SNIP)

I don't think Casey could predict her mother coming home on the 15th with that confrontation.  After that argument Casey spends an enormous amount of hours texting & talking to Tony until about 3AM, it makes one wonder if she didnt kill Caylee right in her bedroom.[/color]

Now that's the texting that I want to see!! 

What might she have let slip to Tony??  I've not even seen where the police have so much as asked him what the conversation included that night......might there have been something she said that night, something that later made Tony suspicious enough to wear that wire...?
Good point!  I am curious why they were so suspicious of Lee Anthony early on enough so that they wanted to tap into his conversations with Tony.  These Anthony's must have been setting off red flags all over the place. 

<stepping out of the shadows>   I think they knew right from the beginning this family was holding back information.  IMO, I believe they wanted to find out what Lee knew and felt he might give Tony more information then he had been relaying to them. 

Hi, Lightning!  I wonder if he did reveal something.....they didn't give us a transcript, only a summary of their conversation...their 'meeting' lasted almost 2 hours, (if my math is correct, lol), yet the summary was soooo short!
And I doubt that they had long bits of uncomfortable silence!

Goodnite sweet monkeys! See ya later.  Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #642 on: March 09, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

Holy Monkey Batman
I just entered Caylee's room and I have read the last Entry's ...

Capp esplain to me what your speaking of further please - That Bobo Baez is not getting paid and or received inappropriate money due to the video's ...? And he may be shuttled off?
I am confused.

Welcome Lighting 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: March 09, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »

Nancy Grace is gonna love this.
I'm going to order Pizza tonight!
Where's Popcorn Kitty when we need her?
this should be good!

Here I Am!!

Gotta love popcorn kitty, this should get interesting.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 09, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »

Good night Lovin!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #645 on: March 09, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MONKEYS   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #646 on: March 09, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »

Cappuccino .......we need you to please provide links when you post news from internet sources, thank you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 09, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »

Nancy Grace is gonna love this.
I'm going to order Pizza tonight!
Where's Popcorn Kitty when we need her?
this should be good!

Here I Am!!

Gotta love popcorn kitty, this should get interesting.

It would be fun to be able to listen in on all the phone calls today (Cindy, Baez, Baden, etc.).         I bet they are Pizzed!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #648 on: March 09, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »

Good night Lovin!   
Sassy every time I see your Avatar I Laugh ..a good laugh.
Can you please explain what your all speculating about Bobo Baez

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 09, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

Maybe I am just overly sensitive, having been in the situtation of being a divorced mom with a 2 year old.  Some of the guys I met made it very plain they did not like children, after a couple of these, I didnt date at all.  You know the male species of some animals actually kill the young in a new relationship!!!!

A1 your sensitivity is perfectly understandable but it is not central to this case I assure you, CASEY's issues have nothing to do with a guy possibly being a cad & those issues were deeply rooted well before Casey started hoeing around.   I dont think Tony or any other guy deserves a speculation that they may have attributed to Casey's actions or worse yet killed Caylee to be with Casey, men don't kill for slutstrutters that spend more time on their knees than they do taking care of their children.    If you examine that message exchange Casey is initiating a good bit of that back and forth & she also threw Ricardo into the mix to get Tony riled up - I'll bet its not a first time she pitted guys against each other but all she does manage to do is prove shes a lying ho.  Tony didnt lead her to being a pathological liar, thief, sociopath either, that's all Casey.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 09, 2009, 05:59:13 PM »

Good night Lovin!   
Sassy every time I see your Avatar I Laugh ..a good laugh.
Can you please explain what your all speculating about Bobo Baez

I have to admit that my avi makes me laugh, too.   My cat looks just like the cat in the sink.

Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid
Posted: 4:53 pm EDT March 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Prosecutors asked for a special court hearing Monday afternoon, to find out how Casey Anthony's defense team was getting paid.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18890190/detail.html

Baez may have to tell how the defense team is getting paid - whether it is by selling pictures, or a future movie or book deal.    The truth may come out!   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 09, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »

Didn't see this posted here, so I'll post it just in case:

Blogger Doesn't See Loving Mom In Anthony Videos
Woman Also Says She Didn't Want Them Sold

POSTED: 1:52 pm EDT March 9, 2009
UPDATED: 2:39 pm EDT March 9, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/18888660/detail.html

The blogger who posted intimate videos of Casey Anthony and daughter Caylee surfaced on YouTube said she doesn't see a loving mother, disputing what some are saying about the videos.

She also wrote on the Momtective blog that she posted the videos to keep them from being sold top raise money for the Anthony defense fund..............

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 09, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

The blogger who posted intimate videos of Casey Anthony and daughter Caylee surfaced on YouTube said she doesn't see a loving mother, disputing what some are saying about the videos.

She also wrote on the Momtective blog that she posted the videos to keep them from being sold top raise money for the Anthony defense fund..............

I think this is great.   
I don't see a loving mom, either!
Thanks for posting it,     QM.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: March 09, 2009, 06:19:05 PM »

State Questions Casey's Ability To Fund Defense
Attorney Baez Calls Conflict Of Interest Allegations 'Witch Hunt'
POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT March 9, 2009
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT March 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors want the judge to find out where Casey Anthony, who is charged with her daughter Caylee's death, is getting the money to pay for her defense team. Sources who have seen the motion said it was filed and dated Monday.

They want Judge Stan Strickland to require Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, to produce all deposit records, retainer agreements and licensing arrangements. If any of these dealings exist, prosecutors want Casey Anthony to sign a waiver saying she's aware of them. Baez said he's been consulting an ethics lawyer all the way. Tomorrow he said he'll file a sworn motion repeating his stance that he's done nothing unethical.

Video | Special Section

Repeatedly, Baez has refused to say who is paying for her legal dream team. He said it's nobody's business.

As questions persisted, Baez said he has "done nothing but conduct myself in a most professional manner, and that he has done nothing unethical" when asked about the role he played in building the defense fund.

One of the lead prosecutors said this deal could lead to a potential conflict of interest for Baez. Baez this is a "witch hunt," and the state has "no evidence" to prove their allegations because he's done nothing wrong.

If Baez has made improper side deals for book or movie rights to the case, prosecutors said the arrangement could be "fraught with potential conflict of interest." One criminal defense attorney said it could give Casey Anthony grounds to ask for another trial.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »

Maybe I am just overly sensitive, having been in the situtation of being a divorced mom with a 2 year old.  Some of the guys I met made it very plain they did not like children, after a couple of these, I didnt date at all.  You know the male species of some animals actually kill the young in a new relationship!!!!

A1 your sensitivity is perfectly understandable but it is not central to this case I assure you, CASEY's issues have nothing to do with a guy possibly being a cad & those issues were deeply rooted well before Casey started hoeing around.   I dont think Tony or any other guy deserves a speculation that they may have attributed to Casey's actions or worse yet killed Caylee to be with Casey, men don't kill for slutstrutters that spend more time on their knees than they do taking care of their children.    If you examine that message exchange Casey is initiating a good bit of that back and forth & she also threw Ricardo into the mix to get Tony riled up - I'll bet its not a first time she pitted guys against each other but all she does manage to do is prove shes a lying ho.  Tony didnt lead her to being a pathological liar, thief, sociopath either, that's all Casey.

It is a Mention that Casey chose Her Suitor's * Beds away from Ant Camp -Young Men that ran in the same social circles - as If they could not figure it out. Ricardo for one finding out She was officially with Tony ..within the Night/Day he slept with Slore himself........Him/Ricardo saying that in his audio with LE during the interviews.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 09, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.

Don't forget that Casey and Tony really only knew eachother for about a month before Caylee was killed.  I don't think it's fair to put a guilt trip on Tony.  He had no way of knowing that Casey Anthony was a sociopathic liar and selfish murdering b****.

I totally agree. And he is just a young kid, younger than Casey. If both parties were normal, these text messages wouldn't mean a thing, but Casey wasn't normal. Of course he's not going to be all into a serious hookup what with school and all; you can bet that she started the "boyfriend-girlfriend" bs. He's just a typical young guy. No worse and maybe better than many others, because at least he's ambitious and wants to make something of himself. Unlike his psycho, pseudo ex-girlfriend.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #656 on: March 09, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »

Let's account for he money, Baez!   

I don't care how Bozo frames it, in the end, Caylee herself is paying for the defense of her murderer.

At the very least, that fact needs exposure.

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: March 09, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »

I think this is great.   
I don't see a loving mom, either!
Thanks for posting it,     QM.

Hi All,

Forgive me if i stutter... This is ugly, or insane or, well, i do not have the vocabulary to express how horrible i feel it is to sell Caylee memorbilia.  In the article from WFtv.com -- http://www.wftv.com/news/18890190/detail.html

They state:

"For example, Casey did not go from pauper to princess before her arrest. She's in no position to be managing her only assets, photos and videos of Caylee, so her defense attorney Jose Baez must be doing it."

Momtective is correct as are many other decent people that know tragedy should never be a profit making venture.  These photos and videos are not assests!  Caylee was a human being, for crying out loud, her life had just begun.  Show your humanity and STOP exploiting Caylee.  Let us see justice, please God, for her death.  May Caylee rest in peace.

A.

Life IS Good!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: March 09, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.

Don't forget that Casey and Tony really only knew eachother for about a month before Caylee was killed.  I don't think it's fair to put a guilt trip on Tony.  He had no way of knowing that Casey Anthony was a sociopathic liar and selfish murdering b****.

I totally agree. And he is just a young kid, younger than Casey. If both parties were normal, these text messages wouldn't mean a thing, but Casey wasn't normal. Of course he's not going to be all into a serious hookup what with school and all; you can bet that she started the "boyfriend-girlfriend" bs. He's just a typical young guy. No worse and maybe better than many others, because at least he's ambitious and wants to make something of himself. Unlike his psycho, pseudo ex-girlfriend.
Ok, I will go back and look at Tony again to be fair.  They are much more immature than I was at their age, so I will look at that too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #659 on: March 09, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »

Repeatedly, Baez has refused to say who is paying for her legal dream team. He said it's nobody's business.

As questions persisted, Baez said he has "done nothing but conduct myself in a most professional manner, ....
Snipped cos this is the dinner hour, ya know.

So, Jose has kunduckted hisself and his comunikations in the most perfesinal maner, huh? Ok, I'll buy that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.