May 01, 2024, 07:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416960 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #660 on: March 09, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »

The Video's of Casey and Caylee that were put out by Momtective shown on JVM - where not knew. Infact I recall NG playing them on her show - months ago.

I do not see them being compelling evidence that Casey was a Loving Mother.

Show Me Proof that Casey was even a Mother Role in Caylee's Life - That has been discounted from Day one.

Proof of Responsibility - None
Proof of Reliability - None
Quality Care is Out the Window ...lets go for hmmm
Proof of "Quantity Care" As in Hours daily/weekly that Can be Accounted For - As Casey acting like a Mother spending time with Caylee - That is even Disputed by Lee and Cindy .. on Record and we all know it.

Not Much there to show that Caylee was her Child. The videos that are in Question are to me nothing but Show and ... if you listen to George in the background ..he is talking and seems to be a New Gadget that Cindy got. So in my thoughts - Cindy said to Casey ... Lets try this new Camera out .. do Something .. Play with Caylee and I will tape it.

Means Nothing
Nada

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #661 on: March 09, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »

Let's account for he money, Baez!   

I don't care how Bozo frames it, in the end, Caylee herself is paying for the defense of her murderer.

At the very least, that fact needs exposure.

Bears repeating. Can't be said enough. Should be made into a billboard and posted a tasteful distance (say, 25 ft.) from the Ant's home and the jail...right where all those bottom-feeders can see it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #662 on: March 09, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »

<stepping out of the shadows>   I think they knew right from the beginning this family was holding back information.  IMO, I believe they wanted to find out what Lee knew and felt he might give Tony more information then he had been relaying to them. 
Welcome! Step out from the shadows more often.  I think you are absolutely right.  They had a hinky suspicion that Lee was another guy who knew a lot about a lot of things.  I am sure that his gathering of Casey's belongings from Tony's did not help to set him up in a great light or make a good first impression.
Again welcome!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:34 PM »

Maybe I am just overly sensitive, having been in the situtation of being a divorced mom with a 2 year old.  Some of the guys I met made it very plain they did not like children, after a couple of these, I didnt date at all.  You know the male species of some animals actually kill the young in a new relationship!!!!
Wow thats freightening!  I can see where you are coming from now.  You are thinking back to Tony's statement of when he told Casey he wanted son's and not daughter's. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »

My whole family is fighting the flu today, me included, so I've been mostly lurking. 

I don't know if I am supposed to link, but you all might want to check out WS.  Some interesting stuff about Patrick B and his connections.  Glad the money trail is being followed, wonder if this is connected. 

I "talked" to Tony when he was here.  I doubt if he is the kind of guy I would want my girls to bring home, but I didn't get any bad vibes about him.

Now, if Casey is really saying that she hates Caylee in that video it is quite interesting.  That would mean that CA and GA knew full well what she was capable of.  Is it possible that part of the defense will be that they never got her help, even though they knew what she was capable of?  Remember that CA talked her out of going for help at one point.  CA didn't want anyone to know how deeply disfunctional her family was.
Sorry to hear you are feeling icky, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I very much am interested in finding out if Casey does for sure say that she hates Caylee in that video.  I just can not see Cindy putting it out there if it did.  It was first released by her, but then again at that time maybe she thought she had the reigns to this whole fiasco...who knows.  Would love to know for sure though!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: March 09, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

Maybe I am just overly sensitive, having been in the situtation of being a divorced mom with a 2 year old.  Some of the guys I met made it very plain they did not like children, after a couple of these, I didnt date at all.  You know the male species of some animals actually kill the young in a new relationship!!!!
Wow thats freightening!  I can see where you are coming from now.  You are thinking back to Tony's statement of when he told Casey he wanted son's and not daughter's. 
Thank you Dolce, I knew there was something else.  I am just going to have to go back and read it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 09, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

Tony should bear some of this guilt of this crime.  Not prison time, but he should feel terribly guilty in making Casey love him (that is not the right word) so much she would give up her child for him, and her freedom.  There is a story in the Bible about when you put things in front of God, these things can be taken from you......  Casey didnt love Tony, she only wanted what she couldnt have and she made the ultimate sacrifce for him.  That is just my opinion of course, but reading what Klaasend posted, that is very apparent.

Don't forget that Casey and Tony really only knew eachother for about a month before Caylee was killed.  I don't think it's fair to put a guilt trip on Tony.  He had no way of knowing that Casey Anthony was a sociopathic liar and selfish murdering b****.

I totally agree. And he is just a young kid, younger than Casey. If both parties were normal, these text messages wouldn't mean a thing, but Casey wasn't normal. Of course he's not going to be all into a serious hookup what with school and all; you can bet that she started the "boyfriend-girlfriend" bs. He's just a typical young guy. No worse and maybe better than many others, because at least he's ambitious and wants to make something of himself. Unlike his psycho, pseudo ex-girlfriend.
Ok, I will go back and look at Tony again to be fair.  They are much more immature than I was at their age, so I will look at that too.

A1 - I think that is the problem.   I believe it is a result of the decline of morals and ethics in our society today.   It didn't help when they took God and discipline out of the schools, either.    JMO
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »

My whole family is fighting the flu today, me included, so I've been mostly lurking. 

I don't know if I am supposed to link, but you all might want to check out WS.  Some interesting stuff about Patrick B and his connections.  Glad the money trail is being followed, wonder if this is connected. 

I "talked" to Tony when he was here.  I doubt if he is the kind of guy I would want my girls to bring home, but I didn't get any bad vibes about him.

Now, if Casey is really saying that she hates Caylee in that video it is quite interesting.  That would mean that CA and GA knew full well what she was capable of.  Is it possible that part of the defense will be that they never got her help, even though they knew what she was capable of?  Remember that CA talked her out of going for help at one point.  CA didn't want anyone to know how deeply disfunctional her family was.
I don't know my way around over there - do you have a link handy? 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »

My guess is (sorry but I cannot mince words here) Ms. Cindy is behind this all.  SHE cannot make money off of the pictures/videos if Jose has the rights to them granted by KC.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 09, 2009, 06:53:56 PM »

Sorry to hear you are feeling icky, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I very much am interested in finding out if Casey does for sure say that she hates Caylee in that video.  I just can not see Cindy putting it out there if it did.  It was first released by her, but then again at that time maybe she thought she had the reigns to this whole fiasco...who knows.  Would love to know for sure though!!

Thank you, little mama.  You and the babies are in my prayers too.  JVM is going to be talking about the video in a few.  Should be interesting.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

My guess is (sorry but I cannot mince words here) Ms. Cindy is behind this all.  SHE cannot make money off of the pictures/videos if Jose has the rights to them granted by KC.  JMO
I sure think that you are very right.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »

Well, if she is not behind it - I am sure her and georgie won't mind being able to sell them, themselves!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 09, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »

I sure think that you are very right.

Are you o.k. (and babies make 3)?  Take it easy, prop those feet up and get a bell to ring when you need something.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #673 on: March 09, 2009, 06:59:25 PM »

Well, if she is not behind it - I am sure her and georgie won't mind being able to sell them, themselves!
Being that Cindy more so ... Claims herself Victimized - Why should she not take the Money and Run ....... Her mentality not mine.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #674 on: March 09, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »

I don't care how Bozo frames it, in the end, Caylee herself is paying for the defense of her murderer. [/font]

This has brought me to tears it's so so so true
Bless little Caylee
She had to work so hard in her short little life keeping a family together and now working in her death too
God Bless you Caylee

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #675 on: March 09, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

Dolce I responded to you in the other Cage

crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: March 09, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

I'm glad to hear you say that, BlueMoon. I hope you are right, but there's a nagging little voice in my head that keeps asking how they manage with their spotty work habits for all this time.

I do hope you are right................... 

Dolce! Good to see you and I hope you are feeling better! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: March 09, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »

Here you go.  I just wasn't sure we were supposed to

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68459

This may or not be him, there is a difference of opinion now on whether it is.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #678 on: March 09, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »

I don't care how Bozo frames it, in the end, Caylee herself is paying for the defense of her murderer.

Bears repeating. Can't be said enough. Should be made into a billboard and posted a tasteful distance (say, 25 ft.) from the Ant's home and the jail...right where all those bottom-feeders can see it!

Great idea! I would only emphasize that it should be in full sight of any jury in this case as they approach the courthouse. I think they should have the "full" story as a backdrop when Bozo opens his mouth and Casey's "Dream Team" of experts present their findings.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #679 on: March 09, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »

Here you go.  I just wasn't sure we were supposed to

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68459

This may or not be him, there is a difference of opinion now on whether it is.

Hi Akmom!!   

We don't link X rated sites, but if you're referring to something in a post, it's fine to include the link. Actually, it's helpful most of the time to include the source. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.