April 30, 2024, 06:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416892 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 09, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »

Monkey friends, what is going on?  My 9 month old has an eye infection and I've been studying for the police academy exam so I haven't been able to play in the cage today.
Hi 3babies Mom -
I just wanted to commend you of your efforts - MOM of 3 and training of Police Academy.
One thing to remember with your Baby and his Eye -
Never use the same swab, wash cloth or anything - after you touch his infected eye- don't pass it to his healthy eye and more so do not touch his healthy eye with your fingers after touching the infected swab, wash cloth, tissue ...
Eye infections are SO contagious - YOW .. I know I had them chronic when I was a small child myself. Mostly Sty's. Found out after that I had Ingrown Eyelashes ...
that was the problem of why it kept reoccurring. Bec I was never ONE time diagnosed with Pink Eye. 
K

Thank you Deenie!  I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.  I really need it---more than you know.  My baby gor his from a really bad sinus infection.  I am a germ phobe.  I wash and rewash everything when it comes to stuff like this.  I am kinda like that Monk character    He is using drops for his eye.  I am very fortunate that he is such a happy baby, he is still happy and smiling as long mommy is holding him.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #721 on: March 09, 2009, 08:48:43 PM »

Evening monkeys. Just checking in, I probably have walked 12 miles today and didn't lose a pound. My knee is killing me and miss my monkeys tremendously. I hope ya'll have a good evening and I will check in later. Boo thanks for my email last night. I haven't had time to respond with a longer email.

Anyways monkeys. Miss you all see you hopefully tomorrow. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

if you need a laugh tonight go see this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vf_dOtOMvw

Regrets, I've had a few......
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 09, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »

Can someone remind me, who owns Fusian Ultra Lounge?????  Do we know??

NM found it Bruce Lam

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 09, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »

Evening monkeys. Just checking in, I probably have walked 12 miles today and didn't lose a pound. My knee is killing me and miss my monkeys tremendously. I hope ya'll have a good evening and I will check in later. Boo thanks for my email last night. I haven't had time to respond with a longer email.

Miss you too JSM MUAH!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

Hi JSM.  We miss you too.  Put your knee up and put some ice on it.  Hope to see you tomorrow.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #726 on: March 09, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way, and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

what a waste, a huge waste... omg...of skin!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 09, 2009, 09:00:46 PM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way, and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

Sounds like she thinks Baez may be slipping away from her (if indeed the relationship is true) and she feels she has to do something to reel him back in!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #728 on: March 09, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »

Thanks Capp. Muffy thanks for looking out for me, I have been icing it. See ya'll tomorrow!!!! 5 more days til I am home on my computer with my Josef. !! Sorry for off topic I just miss the cage. Nite monkeys

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 09, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

Well you can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #730 on: March 09, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »

Hugs to you JSM!! Have a hot soak in the tub, that should help your knee. No worries on the email, whenever you get a chance!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 09, 2009, 09:05:18 PM »

I watched last night on TV a News type show - somewhat documentary about People who abuse children.  The show was Called - Predator ??  I tried to look it up - can't find it. Was on MSNBC Last night on Cable. It was a show about predators and more so about predators that are under the age of 18. A woman, MOM, was trying to Amend Megan's Law that Juvenile Sex offenders should be put on the SO Registry. 
Was stated on the topics - Some studies were mentioned that there is a majority of offenders that are people under the legal age. That many have offenses against other children and are not recorded - or have closed records for Public to never see. They are not put on the Sex Offender registry due to they are a Minor. Even though Charged with a Sex offense against another child. This Mother was trying to amend Megan's law - so that all offenders no matter their age were to be put upon the SO Registry.

Why do I bring this up? Because it makes me wonder "What is not Caught" by a Minors doing= THAT will never even get to the point of Legal secrecy .. But can be found out - -Yet will never Be founded by Public, Yet may be founded by Family.  And a Family can be sworn to make it a secret forever.

I have a Hard Time believing that Casey has Forever been a SAINT when it comes to her Pets or her childhood friends or even her own family  ... that there is nothing at all to be disclosed from Cindy or Lee.. of her/Casey's Past.

Casey did not become Murderer - Cold, Calculated, Slore over night ..Nor did her Pregnancy create her to become the Woman behind Bars today. She did Not Snap and Kill Caylee out of the Blue. She was not driven by PPD ... she planned it, she has a vendetta against Life - it is shown by her own personality in her pics, her fly by night Mothering ... I only love My Daughter (BABY) when Its Show Time. Not her having an Adult daughter -But totally Exploiting Caylee to pose in those pics as I see it-..with Kissy pouty Lips. Too many of Slores photo's with Men and Partying - match the same Posed faces of Caylee. Its disgraceful. It's not cute. Its not even funny in my mind - when it is done over and over and over - for every photo of them together.
I am sure if Slore could have Caylee raise her hand and spread her Fingers ... to the Camera that would come next if Caylee was still alive today.

That fact that Slore has a Shrine in her Bedroom - of Cut up and Cut apart photo's of Caylee when she was an Infant - is Strange to me as well. NO one would see them But Slore being that they were in her Bedroom inside her Parents room. Why would ONE cut them up and post them on a Wall and not put them in an Album or keep them safe - so that others could be able to see them ..enjoy them.
Going back to the Fact the Shrine was made Only of Infant photos --
I think that Slore got freaked out - that Caylee was gaining Vocabulary and Was Growing and Becoming a Toddler and was able to Communicate Words...
That Mommy's side Life was soon to be Found out -
From the Mouth of Babes as we call it ...

I think that Caylee was maturing and starting to talk and Slore said OH Nooo Your not taking me down. No Way and that all came to a head, Caylee maturing and her being above the ave 2 yr old as I see it, going to become a 3 yr old-
And at the same time that Cindy stated she was taking Caylee away ...

And Slore had it all Mind Play set in - and all it took was Time

Any one of us can see in Caylee's video's she was a very intelligent child and paid attention to her surroundings - even at a very young age. Caylee was reactive to her surrounding even before she could talk.

My Words
Anyone that Can Kill their Own Child - As a 22 yr old Mom
Has killed prior
Was not a Human - Victim was an Animal and more than likely a Pet
Jmo

Deenie,

8:00pm - 9:00pm, MSNBC (52)
Predator Next Door

The problems sexual offenders often face after they re released from prison are examined. Included: comments from victims and offenders.

There is a fair amount of studies that have been done on sexual offenders by the National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  Sexual offenders, in most cases, begin their predatory behavior during childhood and adolescence.  The typical perpatrator molests or offends over 100 children during the course of their lifetime.  When I say offend, it could mean that the perpatrator could actually molest the child, or they could also commit an act such as saying something sexually explicit, show the child an inappropriate picture, watch the child while the child is undressing, etc.  All of these types of behavior committed against the victim accounts towards the offenders victims.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: March 09, 2009, 09:09:44 PM »

Capp that was hysterical!!!!! 
does anyone know wo albatross234 is, she has a lot of you tube vids on the A's?

ya'll should go see this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vf_dOtOMvw

Regrets, I've had a few......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #733 on: March 09, 2009, 09:10:20 PM »

Right after JVM put those Video's out - That they have NEVER been SEEN  so it was projected to the World. I was thinking thats Crap. Because I had Seen them many times.
So the next day I chased on the net the name Momtective Casey Caylee-
Was all over WS - Props to our Member Momtective yada yada ........ She made CNN on JVM

Well first things first -  the Video's have been available for a very long time - they are NOT a BOMBSHELL as I see it ...

And I have no idea how this WS person obtained these Videos and I don't Care either - the facts have already been disclosed in the LE doc Dumps ...

The other thing I found within my Chasing was another within WS a Mod that was and is now - NO Longer ... due to ah issues found out  .. from their past.  I do not have any opinion of WS other than ...  I Rather Be A Monkey than a member of the other any day.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #734 on: March 09, 2009, 09:13:09 PM »

The woman that is a member of WS and posted the videos is on NG
Yeah, and they're all creamin' their jeans over it. LOL! Tonight, they are all that....over there, anyway
They are lapping it up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 09, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »

Thanks Capp. Muffy thanks for looking out for me, I have been icing it. See ya'll tomorrow!!!! 5 more days til I am home on my computer with my Josef. !! Sorry for off topic I just miss the cage. Nite monkeys
Hope you are having a good time. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:03 PM »

love it! took the words right out of my mouth...!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »

It makes me mad that you can even purchase red lipstick in jail. She could use some of her red licorice string, pour some water on it and rub it on your lips, they will be a pretty color red Casey.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #738 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:54 PM »

Monkey friends, what is going on?  My 9 month old has an eye infection and I've been studying for the police academy exam so I haven't been able to play in the cage today.
Hi 3babies Mom -
I just wanted to commend you of your efforts - MOM of 3 and training of Police Academy.
One thing to remember with your Baby and his Eye -
Never use the same swab, wash cloth or anything - after you touch his infected eye- don't pass it to his healthy eye and more so do not touch his healthy eye with your fingers after touching the infected swab, wash cloth, tissue ...
Eye infections are SO contagious - YOW .. I know I had them chronic when I was a small child myself. Mostly Sty's. Found out after that I had Ingrown Eyelashes ...
that was the problem of why it kept reoccurring. Bec I was never ONE time diagnosed with Pink Eye. 
K

Thank you Deenie!  I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.  I really need it---more than you know.  My baby gor his from a really bad sinus infection.  I am a germ phobe.  I wash and rewash everything when it comes to stuff like this.  I am kinda like that Monk character    He is using drops for his eye.  I am very fortunate that he is such a happy baby, he is still happy and smiling as long mommy is holding him.
Just for added protection - You can add a tablespoon of Bleach dry in powder or liquid to dishwater or to your dishwasher itself - to kill germs.
Will Nip the infection from spreading to other family members - and will kill it within using utensils, dishes, etc.......  You can wash his toys your childrens toys in bleach water as well - cold water and bleach and do a quick rinse - let them air dry - overnight.  Good to Go no worries of trading germs.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 09, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »

The woman that is a member of *self edit* and posted the videos is on NG
Yeah, and they're all creamin' their jeans over it. LOL! Tonight, they are all that....over there, anyway
They are lapping it up. 

I wouldnt be too boastful, maybe they should ask where Law & Order got their storyline from for one of their stories on some kookie ladies inserting themselves into a case being overzealous "internet sleuths" that went too far.   I don't know about anyone else here but I sure wouldnt want that reputation they're getting.   One father in this case is rather peeved at them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.