April 28, 2024, 01:43:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416752 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

billysmom...If someone did call in about that part of the video, I didn't catch it...Perhaps a little monkey could get through on NG's phone lines?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »

NOTE:

When we see posts that are way off topic and we have the opportunity, the moderators are going to go ahead and move the post to Musing.  Example this morning would be Lucinda's very cool photo of herself which is a nice picture but not about Caylee.  I know it's hard but try and remember we want to keep these missing persons threads on topic as much as possible. 

Thanks

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #882 on: March 10, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »

You would think with almost a dozen people on her dream team.  One of them would tell her how much a red mouth looks like a red heart.

I hope she she really applies it thick and leaves a little around Bozo's collar.  Red heart, red lipstick, red licorice............hmmmmm

I wonder when the defense of a murdered victim became such a circus, did it start with OJ, or is that all we remember?  No one in that court ever mentions the fact that Caylee died or she is a victim.  She is an afterthought in almost every hearing so far.  Hope we can get the truth on the money trail.  Caylee was meant to be found and the precious baby left as many clues as she could.  How can so many people defend this odious creature?  Do they really want her out amongst us?  They live here too and have children and grandchildren.  None of this makes sense.  Where is Caylee's dream team?  Trying so hard to have faith in the system but they sure are making it hard.

Hugs, Magic 
I agree, I don't know how anyone could defend this monster.  All I can figure is that they want the publicity and the money because it is such a high-profile case.  It's all about the money.

Oh and your puppy is really cute!  It looks like a Bichon, same kind of dog I have!

Ya, I get that they want the publicity and the money, I just don't understand how they want these people out amongst us.  Even if they don't care that a baby was killed, don't they worry that they will be releasing a murderer out in the world again?  What must their families think of them?  I may be totally naive but I truly don't understand how they can reason this out within themselves.

Yes, my Casper is a Bichon, he isn't a puppy anymore.  That is just one of my favorite pictures of him.  He is sitting in the same chair with me as I type this.  He definitely knows when it's *monkey time*. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: March 10, 2009, 12:02:25 PM »

hi Lucinda and everybody Smile

Anothermonkey. 

HUGS   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #884 on: March 10, 2009, 12:03:29 PM »

And look at Caylee's face, she looks scared, like the kind of scared when you know you made someone angry, and you don't know what to expect from that person. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 10, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »

You think we're really going to find out who is paying the defense.. or how they're getting their money?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 10, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »

And look at Caylee's face, she looks scared, like the kind of scared when you know you made someone angry, and you don't know what to expect from that person. 

yes she does...
also, in the last video of Caylee with the great grand father, she timidly lifted her head up and quickly put it back down on ggf' s chest again...I thought that she knew that she had better pose and put her head back down.. or else....does that make sense? not wording it too well...but I thought that she looked kindof scared/timid then as well..

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: March 10, 2009, 12:09:04 PM »

(snipped)  Why do I bring this up? Because it makes me wonder "What is not Caught" by a Minors doing= THAT will never even get to the point of Legal secrecy .. But can be found out - -Yet will never Be founded by Public, Yet may be founded by Family.  And a Family can be sworn to make it a secret forever.

I work in a juvenile rehab. center.  The sexual offenses some of these minors commit are horrendous with some victims as young as 2 months old.  And like mentioned above, once these offenders are released, their records are sealed.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 10, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »

You think we're really going to find out who is paying the defense.. or how they're getting their money?

I don't think we will however the Judge will probably want to know. That may be one of those closed door sessions they have.

Good morning Monkeys...

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 10, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »

WOW, That picture gave me the chills... It makes me visualize what it might have looked like in the end for Caylee, with a struggle. Oh God... it's so sad to picture it in my mind.  I hope no one gets mad at me for saying it out loud!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 10, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

RE: videos released thought to help defense.

One video showing a mother interacting with her child during one day of little Caylee's life does not show that she is/was a loving mother. IMO.
It looked to me that Casey couldn't wait for the little playtime to hurry up and end, so she could go about with her life.

She looks really "loving" here ... the state should blow this pic up for trial.

That disturbs me so much. 

I didn't get to watch all of NG last night, but did anyone call in and point out this part of the video of how mean Casey looks at the end of the video?  Or did NG herself say anything about it?

Isn't this at the point in the video where she mumbles something like, "I hate her". I was hoping NG would notice the end of the tape but everyone was busy cooing over the "sympathetic" to Casey nature of the video. Nauseating as that may seem. I hope someone sets her straight.

I emailed her on her website but who knows if it will even get through her screening process.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 10, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

Casey Anthony's defense attorney will respond to State's motion at 4 p.m.
Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, March 10, 2009
<snipped>
Today's updates:
Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

(HEY MUFFYBEE    )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 10, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »

It looks like Caylee is scared to me too.I want to cry every time I see that picture.
I don't think there is a punishment harsh enough for Casey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 10, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »

WOW, That picture gave me the chills... It makes me visualize what it might have looked like in the end for Caylee, with a struggle. Oh God... it's so sad to picture it in my mind.  I hope no one gets mad at me for saying it out loud!

The same thought had occurred to me....chilling isn't it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #894 on: March 10, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

Casey Anthony's defense attorney will respond to State's motion at 4 p.m.
Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, March 10, 2009
<snipped>
Today's updates:
Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

(HEY MUFFYBEE    )
Thanks for that. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #895 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »

I don't think we will however the Judge will probably want to know. That may be one of those closed door sessions they have.

Good morning Monkeys...

Most doors have a keyhole....

Hopefully we'll hear some kind of answer, even if it's through the grape banana vine

Good afternoon Monkeys !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #896 on: March 10, 2009, 12:43:46 PM »

(snipped)  Why do I bring this up? Because it makes me wonder "What is not Caught" by a Minors doing= THAT will never even get to the point of Legal secrecy .. But can be found out - -Yet will never Be founded by Public, Yet may be founded by Family.  And a Family can be sworn to make it a secret forever.

I work in a juvenile rehab. center.  The sexual offenses some of these minors commit are horrendous with some victims as young as 2 months old.  And like mentioned above, once these offenders are released, their records are sealed.

That is just so sick - I know you are right because I have seen it in action. Perhaps they need to change it - but the poor JSO would get their feelings hurt.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 10, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

Morning you guys!!!!  Does Casey go to court tomorrow??  Do we get to see it???  I can bearly see the screen this am.  The Oranmental Pear trees are blooming, pink in the front yard and white in the back.  So pretty, but I cant breathe!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: March 10, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I'm hoping that we'll soon know the details of the money for the defense...............   

I want that little piece of information fully exposed!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 10, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-asec-casey-anthony-economy-031009,0,4327240.story

Cashing in on Caylee and Casey Anthony
Voodoo dolls, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets and T-shirts are available -- for a price

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

March 10, 2009

In the months since Anthony and daughter Caylee Marie became household names, entrepreneurs across the country have seized the opportunity to profit off the mother and toddler. Products commemorating Central Florida's most famous mother and her murder case keep popping up online.

"There's a long history of people being interested in high-profile murder cases and other people trying to make a buck off the situation," said Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.

The items have outraged members of the Anthony family and others, who say the sellers are attempting to profit off the death of 2-year-old Caylee. "Politicians and celebrities expect to be satirized; it goes with their jobs. The difference for Casey is that she cannot defend herself. God forbid the people who buy and sell these shirts find themselves accused of a crime they did not commit," Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez said. It's unclear how much money is being made, but the selling goes on.

'Keepsakes' for sale
•T-shirts with various slogans are available at $15 and higher. One features Anthony's mug shot with the phrase "WASTE HUGE WASTE," a statement she made during her first angry jailhouse phone call to her family. Another commemorates "Zanny the Imagi-Nanny" — a reference to the baby sitter Anthony says took her child.

•A New Orleans artist created Casey Anthony voodoo dolls and offered them on eBay before the auction site balked. Sandra Lee, the person selling the voodoo dolls, said she sold four of them but did not say for how much.

•Despite public criticism, a Jacksonville promotions company is still selling a doll inspired by Caylee that, as of Monday, was "back by popular demand." The Caylee Sunshine doll can be purchased online for $29.99. The promotions company selling the doll — along with "Hope Sunshine," "Gracie Sunshine" and "Sally Sunshine" — states on its Web site that 100percent of the profits from the sale of the doll collection will be given to charity. But a disclaimer on the site also states "the distribution of donations to any charity is done so at the discretion of CayleeDoll.com and we do so voluntarily."

•For about $4, you can buy a magnet that is a screen-shot of Anthony's MySpace page with a poem.

• A CASEY ANTHONY = DEATH PENALTY bumper sticker costs $4.20.

Crime and enrichment
Even before the days of eBay, people have profited off high-profile crimes and other sensational headlines, Nova's Jarvis said:

•In the 19th century, a reporter wrote a popular play based on a San Francisco murder case while the case was still going on. The defendant went to the California Supreme Court to try to block performances. He lost the case and was later found guilty.

•At the 1935 trial of Bruno Hauptmann, accused of kidnapping and killing the child of aviator Charles Lindbergh, hawkers sold miniature "Lindbergh ladders" patterned after a piece of evidence in the case, according to the Constitutional Rights Foundation.

•Lizzie Borden, accused of hacking her father and stepmother to death in 1892, inspired books, songs, a ballet and even an opera.

Selling the story
Some of the selling around the Anthony case has taken place close to home:

• NBC and ABC have paid undisclosed amounts for exclusive licenses to show Anthony family photos and home videos. It is unclear who got the money.

•In November, the ex-lawyer for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, released documents indicating Larry Garrison, a California actor who early on served as their spokesman, pocketed $6,500 from NBC without the couple's knowledge.

•Private investigator Jim Hoover, who had volunteered his services to Caylee's grandparents, has been accused of trying to sell a video of another private eye searching in woods near where the child's bones were found. Hoover told detectives he took pictures of Anthony's parents and brother at times when he didn't think they knew what he was doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.