April 27, 2024, 01:58:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416641 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: March 11, 2009, 08:52:18 AM »

Sassycat,no offense felt over here.I think she cried cause she got caught.We really need to see that tape.  BRB gotta get some snacks. 

Good!          Daughters b-day today - will be in and out all day.    Usually we get stuff when I'm out of the cage - I hope it happens again, today!   BBL.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: March 11, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »

Has anyone looked at Joy's chat?   GA (supposedly) posting over there asking J if she is going to be at  the hearings on Thurs.  and can't wait for him and Cin Cin to get together.
He doesn't seem very distraught to me.  They all make me sick.

If they can get together with that piece of work, then I think he and spindy can get together with John Morgan and have a deposition.     ohh, on second thought, he IS trying to prove to the judge that he is mental unstable.  It explains the get together.
Agreed. I'll be looking for Joy at the hearing, she won't be hard to miss, she will be holding a sign with some nonsense scribbled on it. 

NoRo, you are cracking me up!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: March 11, 2009, 09:11:10 AM »

Why would GA post to Joy on a public forum, when I would assume he could just pick up a phone and call her? 
That's a good question, and one day when I was bored and on Joy's chat, George was on chatting  and I kept asking why don't you just pick up the phone and call Joy instead of going on this chat. Of course I got no response. 

I'm late in responding, but...

those people are just plain wack, man!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: March 11, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

I have long wondered about this. Many possibilities.

Marvel Comics female character named "Shamrock"
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/shamrockcoc.htm
(Illustrations and backstory at this link.)

"History: (Marvel Comics Presents#24/3 (fb)) - When Molly was three years old, her father called out to the heavens to grant her brother Paddy the power to strike down his enemies, but there was no immediate result. In Molly's freshman year in college, she discovered that she had obtained a protective aura that altered probability around her. She became the costumed hero Shamrock. "
-------------

"Shamrock" and "Shamrocks" per Urban Dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shamrock
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shamrocks 
(WARNING:  GRAPHIC, POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AT THESE LINK.)

2.    Shamrock    (verb) slang, to hit somebody hard in the head or face.
That kid got shamrocked by Carl the other day.
bust pop hit blam throw down fisting throw em bows throw these

3.    Shamrock    (n.)Anything that is passed off as being true Rock n' Roll, but which a majority of people believe otherwise. Fig 1. Limp Bizkit. See also: Creed.
The bar was playing Creed? Now that's one kind of shamrock I don't want on St. Patrick's day.

4.    Shamrock    Altered Humboldt County strain of quality Marijuana, grown from the plant "Pretzels" in Northern California. Known for its advanced germination-mid vegetation cycle, into an outdoor beast in early vegetation.
"Pretzels just yeilded the SHAMROCK bud."

5.    shamrock    Verb. (1) To screw someone over; scam.

(2) To inflict severe injury upon someone as leverage to facilitate the extortion of money.

"Shamrock" is most frequently encountered in the passive, as in, "you have been shamrocked." (Origin: Shamrock Towing, a notoriously unethical business in the greater Columbus, Ohio area, ca. 1957)
(1) After paying $115 for the predatory towing of his car, Willis figured out he'd been shamrocked and called an attorney.

(2) "You didn't pay Vinnie your protection this month?! Buddy, you are sooo shamrocked!"
-------------

The Movie "Halloween III - Season of the Witch"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxv054XnkGY&feature=related
"Silver Shamrock Company"  makes evil Halloween masks of different colors in the Halloween III Movie ("Season of the Witch").  Kids from all over the country buy them and horrific, disturbing scenes ensue.
"Silver Shamrock" Commercial (from movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9DP4FEHJ0
Disturbing uncut scene.  "The scene where the lady puts her hair clip into the silver shamrock medal and gets her face blasted with a laser and bugs start coming out her mouth." (from movie)
-------------

Shamrock -- a band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH37oNtAduY
"Listen to and watch the music video "Entourage" song by Shamrock. Shamrock's "Entourage" is categorized as a HipHop-song and is available in Full length. "
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/Shamrock/Shamrock-01-big.jpg&imgrefurl=http://musicremedy.com/s/Shamrock/videos/Entourage-22843.html&usg=__VjzOCNcSidVT3uZWXMptFR_qNy0=&h=675&w=450&sz=60&hl=en&start=21&um=1&tbnid=BBdyg70K_P82YM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshamrock%2Bshamrocks%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1
-------------

Ken Shamrock, "The Most Dangerous Man in the World"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Shamrock
Famous professional fighter.  His brother Frank Shamrock and his son Ryan Shamrock are also professional fighters.  Very extensive Wikipedia entry.

-------------

Shamrocks and Morphine????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamrock
"In the late 1970s and '80s drug tests became very sensitive and could detect the tiniest traces of morphine. Clover has a small amount of morphine, which is eaten by cattle and can end up in bottled milk. Eating clover can set off blood and urine analysis drug tests."
-------------

These are a few cultural references I've found.  Who knows what the connection might be. 

(Honestly, I like Peanut's reply to your inquiry much better!  One sentence:  Casey's birthday is around St. Patrick's Day.  It may be just as simple as that.)

The "Lake Vaj" house was decorated with Shamrocks, but then Sean and Jonathan Daly lived there IIRC, and they seem Irish enough.

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

i think its cause her birthday is right around st patricks day.

Thanks ...

I saw in a picture/video a shamrock tattoo on Casey Ho s lower back..

Yes, shamrock tattoo in center of lower back.
Missing shamrock lanyard with Universal ID, per Cindy.
Shamrock decal on rear window of white Pontiac.
Silver shamrock necklace charm.
Shamrock images in PhotoBucket.
Shamrock scrapbooking decorations.
"Show Your Shamrocks" hat found in A's trash.
Caylee's shamrock t-shirt.

Shamrock tattoos on friends.
Shamrock decorations at Lake Vaj house.

And others ---?

OOOOO Des it's like your readin my mind...

I'm workin on it'.. bout that missin lanyard...

B
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: March 11, 2009, 09:18:22 AM »

I have long wondered about this. Many possibilities.

4.    Shamrock    Altered Humboldt County strain of quality Marijuana, grown from the plant "Pretzels" in Northern California. Known for its advanced germination-mid vegetation cycle, into an outdoor beast in early vegetation.
"Pretzels just yeilded the SHAMROCK bud."

I lived there for two years, and never knew this. Thanks for the shamrock info. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: March 11, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »

Casey Refuses Plea Deal, Returns To Court Thursday
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:14:41 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

ORLANDO -- In a motion filed Tuesday, Casey Anthony said her attorney, Jose Baez, does not have the rights to sell her story. Casey also said she would not "take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT commit."

The motion is in response to a motion filed Monday by prosecutors, asking a judge to make Casey reveal how she is paying for her defense.

News 13 spoke with Orlando attorney Adam Sudbury who said this is all very unusual, and Baez is losing focus on the case.

"He's falling into a trap. These guys are throwing barbs at each other. I think the State Attorney's Office is doing a great job at keeping him distracted from doing what he needs to do, which is to focus on the issues," Sudbury said.

Meanwhile, Casey is scheduled to be back in court Thursday in the murder case of her daughter, regarding two motions filed by her lawyer.

Baez said he wants a copy of all forensic evidence collected and reports involving the case, including evidence from Casey's car and the computer of her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Morales had apparently posted a photo of a woman on his MySpace account with the caption "Win her over with chloroform."

Baez's defense team also wants to stop the release of a suicide note Casey's father, George Anthony, started in January, along with other documents set to become public in a few weeks.

The hearing is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Thursday. You can watch it LIVE on News 13 when it happens

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/11/casey_refuses_plea_deal_returns_to_court_thursday.html?refresh=1

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: March 11, 2009, 09:25:41 AM »

Sorry, about the link I posted is O/T.....but you guys gotta watch/read about this case.  This girl, Jodi Arias, is like typical sociopathic "all-about-me" Casey Anthony. 

OMG it's like dejachimpvu on this forum today, I am researching that chick for a piece.

Your correct, she is a flippin nutjob, mark my words, she will get Tacapina or Dan Horowitz to defend her.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »

Before I post this new article from Local6, I just want to denote once again the defense slant I see that is permeating thru their coverage, especially by one specific reporter.

Video Shows Anthony, Baez In Jail Crying Together

22-Year-Old Jailed On Murder Charges In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
UPDATED: 10:33 pm EDT March 10, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18901068/detail.html

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her attorney cried together in the Orange County Jail when he visited his client on the day her daughter's remains were discovered, and the sobbing was captured on videotape, Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio has learned.
Jose Baez visited his client on Dec. 11 as news was breaking that remains of a child -- later identified as Caylee Anthony -- had been located in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

In a court document filed by Baez on Tuesday, he acknowledged the video, mentioning what he called an "unauthorized videotaping of the defendant's counsel while meeting with the defendant," Local 6 News reported.

Prominent local defense attorney Mark Nejame, who once represented Anthony's parents, said it is not illegal for the jail to record visits.

"It might be bothersome, but it's surely not anything unordinary to the extent that routinely all that I can remember in 28 years of jail visits, we're always watched and there's no expectation of privacy in the jail," NeJame said.

According to Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore who Local 6 contacted after hours, he said he was unaware of any such recording. However, Moore did say that there is security video throughout the female detention center, including its classrooms where Baez often meets with his client.

Baez plans to file sanctions to keep the video from being released to the public.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. She said in a sworn affidavit on Tuesday that she has not given Baez any right to sell her story or that of her daughter.

Prosecutors filed a motion on Monday to learn if Baez has made any deals that could be a conflict of interest in representing his client. Prosecutors were concerned that if Anthony was convicted, she could appeal the decision by claiming that her attorney was not serving her best interests but his own.

Baez has called the state's action a witch hunt. In the sworn affidavit, Anthony wrote in her own words that she believes one of the prosecutors is "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT commit."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

My commentary:  Baez can file for sanctions all he wants, there is no audio on the surveillance tape & the State or jail never said anything about releasing it.   They might release the tape in the med center which was standard procedure for the jail & not denying her counsel be present-they didnt interrogate her.   Interesting that he is making a stink because if they were both crying you'd think that might show something favorable the defense could glean from Casey's reaction - but then again keep in mind this was DEC 11th & Caylee was NOT identified so why is she crying?   Why was she doubled over & asking for sedatives?   Why did she assume it was Caylee after other false alarms?  Maybe Baez is aware of the reason, Casey certainly is.      There is no doubt in my mind Casey was crying because she knew she was caught, not that Caylee might be dead.

And...Bozo's reason for crying???

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: March 11, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »

Before I post this new article from Local6, I just want to denote once again the defense slant I see that is permeating thru their coverage, especially by one specific reporter.

Video Shows Anthony, Baez In Jail Crying Together

22-Year-Old Jailed On Murder Charges In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
UPDATED: 10:33 pm EDT March 10, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18901068/detail.html

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her attorney cried together in the Orange County Jail when he visited his client on the day her daughter's remains were discovered, and the sobbing was captured on videotape, Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio has learned.
Jose Baez visited his client on Dec. 11 as news was breaking that remains of a child -- later identified as Caylee Anthony -- had been located in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

In a court document filed by Baez on Tuesday, he acknowledged the video, mentioning what he called an "unauthorized videotaping of the defendant's counsel while meeting with the defendant," Local 6 News reported.

Prominent local defense attorney Mark Nejame, who once represented Anthony's parents, said it is not illegal for the jail to record visits.

"It might be bothersome, but it's surely not anything unordinary to the extent that routinely all that I can remember in 28 years of jail visits, we're always watched and there's no expectation of privacy in the jail," NeJame said.

According to Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore who Local 6 contacted after hours, he said he was unaware of any such recording. However, Moore did say that there is security video throughout the female detention center, including its classrooms where Baez often meets with his client.

Baez plans to file sanctions to keep the video from being released to the public.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. She said in a sworn affidavit on Tuesday that she has not given Baez any right to sell her story or that of her daughter.

Prosecutors filed a motion on Monday to learn if Baez has made any deals that could be a conflict of interest in representing his client. Prosecutors were concerned that if Anthony was convicted, she could appeal the decision by claiming that her attorney was not serving her best interests but his own.

Baez has called the state's action a witch hunt. In the sworn affidavit, Anthony wrote in her own words that she believes one of the prosecutors is "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT commit."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

My commentary:  Baez can file for sanctions all he wants, there is no audio on the surveillance tape & the State or jail never said anything about releasing it.   They might release the tape in the med center which was standard procedure for the jail & not denying her counsel be present-they didnt interrogate her.   Interesting that he is making a stink because if they were both crying you'd think that might show something favorable the defense could glean from Casey's reaction - but then again keep in mind this was DEC 11th & Caylee was NOT identified so why is she crying?   Why was she doubled over & asking for sedatives?   Why did she assume it was Caylee after other false alarms?  Maybe Baez is aware of the reason, Casey certainly is.      There is no doubt in my mind Casey was crying because she knew she was caught, not that Caylee might be dead.

And...Bozo's reason for crying???

I couldnt agree more
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1250 on: March 11, 2009, 09:46:27 AM »

Good Morning, I'm ready for a video with Casey and Baez crying. I know I would want a lawyer representing me that joined me in crying. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1251 on: March 11, 2009, 09:50:20 AM »

Sorry, about the link I posted is O/T.....but you guys gotta watch/read about this case.  This girl, Jodi Arias, is like typical sociopathic "all-about-me" Casey Anthony. 

OMG it's like dejachimpvu on this forum today, I am researching that chick for a piece.

Your correct, she is a flippin nutjob, mark my words, she will get Tacapina or Dan Horowitz to defend her.

yep, both still have active MySpace pages ... interesting case.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1252 on: March 11, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »

Good Morning, I'm ready for a video with Casey and Baez crying. I know I would want a lawyer representing me that joined me in crying. 

I'm thinking he was crying because she had been sedated and probably wouldn't be up for any nookie that night.

Poor wittle Bozo........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: March 11, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »

Hi BoyzM..Talking about all this money stuff I thought I heard Lee and Casey talk about a bank account . I was just listening to the jail call , July 25TH,Part 2 of 3 at 11:45 on.

Very interesting that he asks her if she has any bank accounts and she says she JUST opened an account at Wachovia. Casey also states that mom knows about it. I just told here. She is not working yet can open an account????

Knowing what we know now and re-visiting this particular jail visit is very very telling to me and seems to make Lee look like a liar as well.
I don't know if this will link to it but give it a try.....Part 1 is a lot of blah nonsense from the two. Also Casey tells Lee that NOTHING would be worth looking into on myspace etc.and phone records would be his best bet!!    NOT what he said under oath!

Liar lair  http://www.wftv.com/video_legacy/18212494/index.html

Interesting - I wonder what money she used to open the account? I almost fell off my chair when she said that there was nothing of interest in anyone else's accounts - was she charged with the fraud at this point? The code talking just confuses me. I also wondered if she and LA discussed that the password did not work so she could claim someone else when into her computer and did things and changed the password? Or I wonder if CA changed it so KC could not come back into the house and use the computer?

Also remember the incident(s) where Casey would tell Cindy that she deposited money to Cindy's account, and then Cindy's checks or payments would bounce..as Casey made up phoney deposit slips...as if she was getting a payroll and depositing to Cindy's account.

So...was this new ACCOUNT a phoney as well???  Cindy did not appear to 'verify' anything that Casey told her.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1254 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:19 AM »

I'm thinking he was crying because she had been sedated and probably wouldn't be up for any nookie that night.

Poor wittle Bozo........

YUCK! that grosses me out every time I think of it. having nookie with her would be like using someone else's toilet paper!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1255 on: March 11, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »

Poor wittle Bozo........

YUCK! that grosses me out every time I think of it. having nookie with her would be like using someone else's toilet paper!

You're right!  That IS pretty gross.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1256 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Then you could share a nice cherry licorice whip after your crying session....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »

Poor wittle Bozo........

Mental picture...deleted!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 11, 2009, 10:07:24 AM »

Hi BoyzM..Talking about all this money stuff I thought I heard Lee and Casey talk about a bank account . I was just listening to the jail call , July 25TH,Part 2 of 3 at 11:45 on.

Very interesting that he asks her if she has any bank accounts and she says she JUST opened an account at Wachovia. Casey also states that mom knows about it. I just told here. She is not working yet can open an account????

Knowing what we know now and re-visiting this particular jail visit is very very telling to me and seems to make Lee look like a liar as well.
I don't know if this will link to it but give it a try.....Part 1 is a lot of blah nonsense from the two. Also Casey tells Lee that NOTHING would be worth looking into on myspace etc.and phone records would be his best bet!!    NOT what he said under oath!

Liar lair  http://www.wftv.com/video_legacy/18212494/index.html

Interesting - I wonder what money she used to open the account? I almost fell off my chair when she said that there was nothing of interest in anyone else's accounts - was she charged with the fraud at this point? The code talking just confuses me. I also wondered if she and LA discussed that the password did not work so she could claim someone else when into her computer and did things and changed the password? Or I wonder if CA changed it so KC could not come back into the house and use the computer?

Also remember the incident(s) where Casey would tell Cindy that she deposited money to Cindy's account, and then Cindy's checks or payments would bounce..as Casey made up phoney deposit slips...as if she was getting a payroll and depositing to Cindy's account.

So...was this new ACCOUNT a phoney as well???  Cindy did not appear to 'verify' anything that Casey told her.
Sounds to me like Cindy would benefit from online banking...heck if she can navigate MySpace, she can login to Wachovia!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: March 11, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »

Video shows Casey Anthony, attorney meeting the day remains were found

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    9:25 AM EDT, March 11, 2009

The Orlando Sentinel has learned Casey Anthony's attorney appeared to cry and wipe his eyes while meeting with her on Dec. 11 at the jail - the day the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home.

The remains were later identified as those of Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey Anthony, however, seemed angry and had her arms crossed and looked away during the meeting, a source told the Sentinel.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office acknowledged a video tape exists.

Video

Related links

Casey Anthony case: Baez files objection to request for financial disclosure
      Casey Anthony discovery documents Multimedia
          o READ IT NOW: Investigative report (PDF)
          o READ IT NOW: FDLE investigative report (PDF)
          o READ IT NOW: Roy Kronk statement (PDF)
          o READ IT NOW: Photobucket documents (PDF)
          o READ IT NOW: Interview with James Hover (PDF)
          o READ IT NOW: Interview with Anthony Lazzaro (PDF)
      WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
      Casey Anthony Photos: Photos entered as possible evidence in Casey Anthony trial Casey Anthony Photos: Photos entered as possible evidence in Casey Anthony trial Photos
      Casey Anthony case: Criminal trial photos Photos
      PHOTOS: Casey Anthony civil case Photos
      <b>PHOTOS:</b> Discovery released 2/18 in Casey Anthony case PHOTOS: Discovery released 2/18 in Casey Anthony case Photos
      <b>PHOTOS:</b> The Caylee Anthony saga PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
      PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony memorial service
      PHOTOS: The different looks of Casey Anthony Photos
      PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
      PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
      PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
      PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
      TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage

"There is a video," spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla said. "Baez has referenced that video in his motions."

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore confirmed that many areas of the jail are under constant video surveillance, including areas where Baez could meet with Anthony such as small interview rooms or the classroom.

Moore said the surveillance is visual only and no audio is collected in order to respect attorney-client privilege.

Attorneys would not meet with their clients in the medical clinic, Moore said.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.