April 27, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416672 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: March 11, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

Ouch..My eyes.Hooch dancing in the morning.That's just uncalled for. 

Casey's milkshake brings all the girls to the (prison) yard.

OMG!!!   

I do not think that the momtective video is going to help..."Wow, so there is record of Casey 'playing' with Caylee all of one time.....where are Caylees friends?  Oh ya only Casey was alloud to have friends."
Other than a few dancing videos it doesn't appear that Caylee had a variety of activities.  Sure she had ooooodddddllllleeessss of animals, but nothing o see her out in the yard playing in the grass, swinging on a swing, playing with other children....nope - just inside the house dancing. Oh, forgive me, she was in the pool with Cindy.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: March 11, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »

Hope to heck she never gets out of that prison.  She has a lot to learn.  Children are children whether they are male or female.  They must be looked after, and not dumped off to someone else all the time.  She is just babbling, to make it look good for herself.  Caylee was a hindrance to her free lifestyle, and another child would be no different.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: March 11, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »

Thanks Doselady. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: March 11, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

“It’s like, hint, hint - she wants all of us to know it’s her birthday like we’re going to give her a gift or something, which ain’t going to happen,” a jail source in a position to know told derekclontz.com excusively.
A jail spokesman says officials do not acknowledge or celebrate the birthdays of inmates, “so Casey Anthony shouldn’t expect anything special on hers.”
You can, however, send her a card or letter at the address that follows below in BOLD type.
Remember: First class mail generally takes three days to reach destinations anywhere in the United States.

So be sure to mail your card or note no later than March 16 so it will reach Anthony on time.
So, will your letter really be delivered? Yes. According to jail officials, all mail for inmates that is addressed properlyand doesn’t contain contraband will be given to the inmate.
Just be sure to follow the instructions for mailing inmates that we outline below. Improperly addressed envelopes will not be delivered, but instead, will be thrown in the trash.
Send your cards and letters to:

Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML-22
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Official restrictions and stipulations:
1. Sender must use the inmates first and last name and complete return address.
2. Send money orders with inmate’s name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
3. Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
4. No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
5. Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
6. All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember: Per the Orange County Jail, where Anthony is awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee Anthony, her 2-year-old daughter, ALL mail will be opened and inspected before it is delivered to an inmate.
What do you think? Will you send Casey Anthony a birthday card with a special note? If so, what will you tell her? Will you wish her well - or ill? Write to us today and tell our family of readers all about it.
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

So some suggestions to include in the card.

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Casey puking in the toilet
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: March 11, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18908486/detail.html
Baez Files Motion Asking Judge Not To Hold Hearing
Posted: 3:26 pm EDT March 11, 2009
Updated: 3:55 pm EDT March 11, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez filed an objection and motion to strike the state’s motion to determine potential conflict of interest, which means he's asking the judge not to hold a hearing on the state's motion.
Baez' motion was filed with the clerk Tuesday.

Casey Anthony will be back in court on Thursday for another hearing scheduled at 3:30pm. Her lawyer, Jose Baez wants access to all notes and reports on any DNA testing, along with evidence taken from the computer of Casey's ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Eyewitness News has learned that the attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a new motion Wednesday in the civil case against Casey Anthony.
On February 27 Casey's brother Lee Anthony gave a deposition for the defamation lawsuit filed by Zeneida Gonzalez. However, during the deposition, Lee did not answer two questions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: March 11, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-to-compel-filed-in-casey-anthony-civil-case-lawyers-for-zenaida-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

New Motion to Compel Filed in Casey Anthony Civil Case: Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez want another crack at Lee Anthony
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »

This guy is nuts.  I believe that the only reason he is commenting on the case is to increase traffic to his site, where he is selling his herbs.  I think he is smoking too many

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: March 11, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »

Ouch..My eyes.Hooch dancing in the morning.That's just uncalled for. 

Casey's milkshake brings all the girls to the (prison) yard.

OMG!!!   

I do not think that the momtective video is going to help..."Wow, so there is record of Casey 'playing' with Caylee all of one time.....where are Caylees friends?  Oh ya only Casey was alloud to have friends."
I am sure their is a video of susan smith playing with her kids .  Didnt stop her from drowing those poor children
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: March 11, 2009, 06:04:10 PM »

This guy is nuts.  I believe that the only reason he is commenting on the case is to increase traffic to his site, where he is selling his herbs.  I think he is smoking too many
Did'nt say I believed it, just that it was amazing.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: March 11, 2009, 06:13:03 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-to-compel-filed-in-casey-anthony-civil-case-lawyers-for-zenaida-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

New Motion to Compel Filed in Casey Anthony Civil Case: Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez want another crack at Lee Anthony

This family of lying freaks can't keep their lies straight.....LE should throw them all in the slammer and throw the key away. Let the 4 of them kill each other....save the state of FL a lot of $$$$.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: March 11, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I hope this is not a stupid question, but does anyone know if KC has any pictures of Caylee in her cell.  I know we heard in the beginning that she didn't but I was wondering if that had changed? 

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1411 on: March 11, 2009, 06:27:52 PM »

Found on another site...

Sources at Orlando, Florida’s Orange County Jail have heard Casey Anthony humming the “Happy Birthday” song recently - and the reason is clear: she celebrates her 23rd birthday on March 19.

“It’s like, hint, hint - she wants all of us to know it’s her birthday like we’re going to give her a gift or something, which ain’t going to happen,” a jail source in a position to know told derekclontz.com excusively.
A jail spokesman says officials do not acknowledge or celebrate the birthdays of inmates, “so Casey Anthony shouldn’t expect anything special on hers.”
You can, however, send her a card or letter at the address that follows below in BOLD type.
Remember: First class mail generally takes three days to reach destinations anywhere in the United States.

So be sure to mail your card or note no later than March 16 so it will reach Anthony on time.
So, will your letter really be delivered? Yes. According to jail officials, all mail for inmates that is addressed properlyand doesn’t contain contraband will be given to the inmate.
Just be sure to follow the instructions for mailing inmates that we outline below. Improperly addressed envelopes will not be delivered, but instead, will be thrown in the trash.
Send your cards and letters to:

Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML-22
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Official restrictions and stipulations:
1. Sender must use the inmates first and last name and complete return address.
2. Send money orders with inmate’s name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
3. Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
4. No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
5. Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
6. All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember: Per the Orange County Jail, where Anthony is awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee Anthony, her 2-year-old daughter, ALL mail will be opened and inspected before it is delivered to an inmate.
What do you think? Will you send Casey Anthony a birthday card with a special note? If so, what will you tell her? Will you wish her well - or ill? Write to us today and tell our family of readers all about it.
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

So some suggestions to include in the card.

Pics of Caylee
Pics of the remains site
Pic of Casey puking in the toilet
Pic of Tony L with his new girlfriend (don't know if he has, but we can find one for him I am sure)

Think I will send her a card with a nice little ditty about how kids are special and how much fun we are having playing and going places and loving life. Or perhaps a sympathy card about how sad it is that we are outside playing and I have been texting alot and she can not . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: March 11, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

Hi monkeys  I have a question- KC said the prosecution was mad at her becuase she would not take the deal.  The prosecution says  they never offered her a deal. If she lied (of course she lied) what can the judge do about it.  Can he call her into court and question her about this deal.Also how could JB let her make a stement about a deal when he would know that no deal was offered.  One more question  ARE THEY BOTH NUTS
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: March 11, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »

Blink~I've been reading some of the interesting new developments in the Patrick B. connection over at WS.  I noticed early on in the case you posted that you do not think he's anyone important.  I was wondering, considering all of the wierdness going on since day 31 in this case, do you still feel that way? TIA Lovinlife

I do, only because I have not seen anything to indicate otherwise.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »

Alright, I know this is off topic, and you all have probably already had a chance to say something to her.. but at the risk of getting over baked banana muffins tossed at me I am going to do this anyhow ....

DOLCE !  ((HUGS)) Be well and safe. You, hubby and the littlest ones are always in my prayers. Made my heart glad to see you here !!
Cyn

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: March 11, 2009, 06:33:48 PM »

Sending Casey a card that says we have decided to take away her birthday....seeing as she thought it was alright to take away Caylee.
(insert bad words here)

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: March 11, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

This family of lying freaks can't keep their lies straight.....LE should throw them all in the slammer and throw the key away. Let the 4 of them kill each other....save the state of FL a lot of $$$$.

I agree.
And you know Lee isn't gonna kick a door down...remember the sign incident. 

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: March 11, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-031109,0,937095.story

Casey Anthony's attorney wants jail to stop monitoring meetings with client
Jose Beaz has learned a corrections officer told investigators about a conversation Baez had with Casey

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:20 PM EDT, March 11, 2009

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez wants the Orange County Jail to stop monitoring meetings between himself and Anthony. And he wants those who observe these meeting to stop talking about them.

He's asking a judge to bar the state from releasing any videos, audio tapes and interviews with correctional officers who may have heard any conversations.

He also wants the judge to find out who ordered the monitoring at the Orange County Jail.

Baez said this violates his client's Constitutional rights.

Jail officials would not comment about the latest motion, saying the specific issues would be addressed in court.

Spokesman Allen Moore said there are security cameras - without audio - set up throughout the jail.

Security cameras do record meetings between attorneys and inmates - for the protection of the attorney and to ensure jail policies are followed, he said.

The jail has no duty to visitors to inform them they are being recorded on security cameras, Moore said.

He would not discuss an interview Baez mentioned in his motion. The lawyer wrote that Lt. Tammy Uncer relayed a conversation between Baez and Anthony to investigators. She also told investigators about Anthony's medical history at the jail.

Baez learned this from recent investigative documents released to him. The documents will eventually become public record unless the judge stops them from being released.

This motion comes on the same day the Orlando Sentinel learned about a video of Anthony and Baez meeting at the jail on Dec. 11 - the day the remains of a small child were found near the Anthony home.

The remains were later identified as those of Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey Anthony, appeared angry and had her arms crossed and looked away during the meeting, a source told the Sentinel.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office acknowledged a videotape exists.

"There is a video," spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla said. "Baez has referenced that video in his motions."

Baez's latest motion, filed yesterday, referred to the video, "...Defense counsel was videotaped by law enforcement meeting with his client."

Another video was taken earlier that same day when Anthony first learned of the discovery of remains. In that tape, Anthony was taken to the jail clinic. Sources say the video shows Anthony hyperventilating.

Investigators and prosecutors have copies of the video, but it's unclear whether the state will use it against her at trial.

Last week, Judge Stan Strickland allowed Baez to watch the video and decide within 15 days whether he will ask the judge again to bar the state from releasing it to the public. Baez has until next week to decide.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore confirmed that many areas of the jail are under constant video surveillance, including areas where Baez could meet with Anthony such as small interview rooms or the classroom.

Moore said the surveillance is visual only and no audio is collected in order to respect attorney-client privilege.

Attorneys would not meet with their clients in the medical clinic, Moore said.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1418 on: March 11, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

Did'nt say I believed it, just that it was amazing.

that blog is a 'spoof' type blog, its not serious.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: March 11, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »

Ya know, i was thinking about the way Sindy looked at the hearing the other day and couldn't help but think that Sindy's out getting her hair and nails done, KC is ordering RED lipstick and other makeup in jail and poor Caylee ended up with no nails and no beautiful hair. And to think that  the money for this  is most likely coming from profits off  Caylee.

Is this love? NO!

They have thrown her away with the trash just like KC did.

These people are evil.  How they sleep at night is beyond me.    

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.