March 29, 2024, 02:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 415274 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: March 11, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »

Wait Wait Wait - is that even legal to write a personal note on an affadivent ( I know that is not spelled right) that goes before the judge when you are in prison on murder one?????   Is that even legal?????

Good point.  Doesn't someone have to verify the docs.  like a notary.

Unfortunately, she probably wrote it when she signed it, it front of the notary who signed below her name. However it still may not have been a wise move because by declaring her innocence in this way, she is testifying in a way. So I wonder if it may come back to bite her later because she's opened the door to be questioned on her sworn statement.
Okay - I am pages behind - but that was one of my thoughts to scatty.  In addition, my other thoughts - her "Story" - what about Biaz's story?????  Is the deal for his side of the "Story"??? 
Is that handwritten, because Biaz couldn't type it in but her "spontaneously writing it" was the out for getting that statement?
And, yes - does story include photo's and videos prior to the "story?"
Will try to hold back other thoughts till I catch up reading!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Question:  I understand why ZG's attorney wants to know if Lee believes KC was involved, but what is the importance of Morgan wanting to know who Caylee's father is?  How can Lee be compelled to ask if there is no relevance.  Is this relevant?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: March 11, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »

Well, at first I was a little mad at the squirrels.  They caused this problem.  They had no business near KC's car.  But, if we are going to forgive, than we have to forgive everyone, including the squirrels.  I am going to set up a squirrel fund in their honor.  They will have a plaque placed in their honor on a tree outside the Anthony home.

3nsnirdmommy you are just so sweet!! Please put me down for 20 acorns!! 

Put me down for twenty acorns and some pinecones.
BREAKING NEWS _ BOMBSHELL - The squirrels are alive and fine and in protective custody..........  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1083579
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: March 11, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »

Well, at first I was a little mad at the squirrels.  They caused this problem.  They had no business near KC's car.  But, if we are going to forgive, than we have to forgive everyone, including the squirrels.  I am going to set up a squirrel fund in their honor.  They will have a plaque placed in their honor on a tree outside the Anthony home.

3nsnirdmommy you are just so sweet!! Please put me down for 20 acorns!! 

Put me down for twenty acorns and some pinecones.
BREAKING NEWS _ BOMBSHELL - The squirrels are alive and fine and in protective custody..........  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1083579

I am relieved to hear that.  Hope they know how sorry we are that they got caught up in this mess.     I promise from here on that I will not let my mini doxie bark at another squirrel again.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: March 11, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »

Oh I hope the judge asks her tommorrow to reitterate on which crime it was she did not commit.

Good thinking, Mtnmom.  I think there were seven counts in the indictment.

Shes says she did not commit the crime. Then who did? An accident is not a crime right? Maybe this is her way of saying there was no accident that there was crime,yet she didnt do it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1485 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:12 PM »

Question:  I understand why ZG's attorney wants to know if Lee believes KC was involved, but what is the importance of Morgan wanting to know who Caylee's father is?  How can Lee be compelled to ask if there is no relevance.  Is this relevant?

IIRC the relevancy would be that the father may have had motive to take Caylee.  Don't quote me on it but I think that is what Morgan said when Luka objected to the question. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »

IIRC the relevancy would be that the father may have had motive to take Caylee.  Don't quote me on it but I think that is what Morgan said when Luka objected to the question. 

Thank you for answering that.  I could not bear to watch Lee's depo.  He is too creepy.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »

Nite monkeys. Off to dreamland

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

Nite monkeys. Off to dreamland

night 3bm
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: March 11, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »

Thank you for answering that.  I could not bear to watch Lee's depo.  He is too creepy.
He really is and his arrogance and laughter made you want to slap him - watching it just makes you crazy. 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: March 11, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »

He really is and his arrogance and laughter made you want to slap him - watching it just makes you crazy. 

I know it was like watching a little kid lieing and laughing it off trying to be cute when they get caught.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: March 11, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »

Thank you JSM - I'm new here.  I hope your not missing him because he is gone?  If so I am so sorry.  We have a black German Shepherd.

We have a black Shepherd too Very Happy

I hope that Lee has to answer the baby daddy question, but I doubt he will...even if he knows who it is. 

This family makes me sick...while people are looking for Caylee's bones, they are at the Ritz living it up...then you have the Crazy mother out partying while Caylees was "missing" .  If it were my son or grandson missing, murdered..I wouldn't be able to eat, doubt i could get out of bed for being sedated.  This family has no shame. 

I just hope Caylee gets justice in all this mess...she's all but forgotten.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »

Thank you JSM - I'm new here.  I hope your not missing him because he is gone?  If so I am so sorry.  We have a black German Shepherd.

We have a black Shepherd too Very Happy

I hope that Lee has to answer the baby daddy question, but I doubt he will...even if he knows who it is. 

This family makes me sick...while people are looking for Caylee's bones, they are at the Ritz living it up...then you have the Crazy mother out partying while Caylees was "missing" .  If it were my son or grandson missing, murdered..I wouldn't be able to eat, doubt i could get out of bed for being sedated.  This family has no shame. 

I just hope Caylee gets justice in all this mess...she's all but forgotten.

That is neat you have a black shepherd too - they are awesome dogs.

I agree I would not have been able to even think about eating - Ritz or not and the other thing is the last person I would be talking to is someone from ABC - guess that tells you where the Anthony's priorities and best interests were - money money money.  They make me sick to my stomach, they are people I cannot even begin to understand.

Going to turn in for the night monkeys - have a good night.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: March 11, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

Random thought while reading, casey wrote: "A crime I DID NOT commit" - is she implying someone else committed the crime? Is this really for the purpose of implying someone else (pick a boyfriend - spin the wheel!) did the crime?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: March 11, 2009, 11:47:35 PM »

Yes, amazing.  But it is nothing but tabloid-esque satire by Derek Clontz.  He presents his info as if it were true, and when commenters on his blogs question his sources or the truth of the info, he gives misleading and circuitous explanations -- he never does come out and tell us he is spoofing.  Some people may find it witty or funny.  I do not when it comes to the heinous killing of a precious child whose body was tossed out like garbage and left to rot out in the elements.  Maybe if he would just stick to politics and sports...

Clontz was with the now-defunct Weekly World News for 15 years, which was founded by his brother, Eddie.  Here is an excerpt from a Washington Post story about the crazy tabloid's demise:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/06/AR2007080601293_pf.html

Eddie Clontz was the mad genius behind WWN. A 10th-grade dropout from North Carolina and former copy editor at small newspapers, he imbued the WWN newsroom with his unique philosophy of journalism: Don't fact-check your way out of a good story.

"If we get a story about a guy who thinks he's a vampire, we will take him at his word," Clontz told the Philadelphia Inquirer before he died in 2004.

Clontz's philosophy of creative credulity led to wonderful stories that excessive fact-checking would have ruined. For instance, WWN ran more Elvis and Bigfoot sightings than the more finicky newspapers did.

-----

Sorry for O/T, but this guy's stuff keeps popping up in here time and time again.  He, too, is riding the Casey Anthony wave in his own bizarre-o way.  It's amazing how believable he can make some of it sound at times, but it is fake, fake, fake. 

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: March 11, 2009, 11:48:47 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:38 PM »

Random thought while reading, casey wrote: "A crime I DID NOT commit" - is she implying someone else committed the crime? Is this really for the purpose of implying someone else (pick a boyfriend - spin the wheel!) did the crime?

Interesting wording, isn't it, Newsie? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: March 12, 2009, 12:00:34 AM »

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Yes Blink,  "Lake Vaj" was the nickname for Iassen Donov's house.  IIRC, Sean Daly and possibly his brother Jonathan Daly lived there, too.

I know the party was there, b/c I saw references to it being held at "Lake Vaj" on Sean's myspace account early in the case.  He had pics from the party posted on his myspace, and his profile name was "Lake Vaj."  There were comments from friends posted there, which made it clear that he lived there.

Here's a link to acandyrose.com; note that at the time the title was written for this group of pics, the origin of the name "Lake Vaj" had not been found, so it says "Lake Vaj, FL."  At first people thought it was an actual lake in Florida, but it turns out to be just a raunchy nickname, possibly connected to the shape of the "lake" where Iassen's house was located.

(Blink, or someone -- please help me refresh my memory; can't recall who Chris K is.  TIA.)

Desi

Sorry to repost this, but I forgot the link!  Duh!   
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_casey_photos.htm

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: March 12, 2009, 12:01:00 AM »

Oh I hope the judge asks her tommorrow to reitterate on which crime it was she did not commit.

Good thinking, Mtnmom.  I think there were seven counts in the indictment.

Shes says she did not commit the crime. Then who did? An accident is not a crime right? Maybe this is her way of saying there was no accident that there was crime,yet she didnt do it.

I like your thinking....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: March 12, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »

Des-
I thought this house was Chris K's for the no clothes party? Wasn't Lake Vaj Iasson's?
TIA

(Hi Monkeys!)

Yes Blink,  "Lake Vaj" was the nickname for Iassen Donov's house.  IIRC, Sean Daly and possibly his brother Jonathan Daly lived there, too.

I know the party was there, b/c I saw references to it being held at "Lake Vaj" on Sean's myspace account early in the case.  He had pics from the party posted on his myspace, and his profile name was "Lake Vaj."  There were comments from friends posted there, which made it clear that he lived there.

Here's a link to acandyrose.com; note that at the time the title was written for this group of pics, the origin of the name "Lake Vaj" had not been found, so it says "Lake Vaj, FL."  At first people thought it was an actual lake in Florida, but it turns out to be just a raunchy nickname, possibly connected to the shape of the "lake" where Iassen's house was located.

(Blink, or someone -- please help me refresh my memory; can't recall who Chris K is.  TIA.)

Desi

DESI!!!
Thanks for getting back to me-

Here's the discrepincy I would love help with.

The no clothes party was at Chris Kokkinos home, not Iassen's which is the "lake vaj address- actually his parents)

Something is askew..  TIA

(will look into it and let you know if I find anything... Thanks)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.