April 19, 2024, 07:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THE O GIVING TO THE PALESTIAN TERRORISTS  (Read 2093 times)
LePhantom
Scared Monkey

« on: March 07, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

Someone stop the o from supporting the terrorists!!!!!!!!!!! They will only attack Israel and us with our own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is CONGRESS?????? Can't they do ANYTHING????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

relax...

what haven you been reading?

and palestian, i've never heard of that.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

relax...

what haven you been reading?

and palestian, i've never heard of that.
This poster registered here at SM on December 27, 2008 and this is the first and only post they've ever made here. I have no idea what they are talking about. 

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »

I don't know who the terrorists are.  Should the US be funding them?  Today's political 'friends' are tomorrows terrorists and enemies. 

How much of the money pledged to rebuild the Gaza will benefit anyone?  How soon before all the new building is reduced to rubble?  Bombs away, the dead buried?

Maybe it's time to step back and allow these folks to solve their own problems. 

JMHO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

Sometimes all you can do is laugh at the Subject Titles and the posters.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 10:39:48 AM »

Why isn't the government taking a greater interest in the terror that is happening south of our border?  The gang warfare that is spilling over our border and into cities and communities?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 10:45:38 AM »

Why isn't the government taking a greater interest in the terror that is happening south of our border?  The gang warfare that is spilling over our border and into cities and communities?

Exactly!!!
we are too busy policing the world to see what is happening right here at home...

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »

Exactly!!!
we are too busy policing the world to see what is happening right here at home...

And the sad part is, the terrorists are drug gangs, fighting for control of the border.  Doesn't do anyone any good.  Not the little people on both sides, the poor souls addicted to the drugs, it's just about riches and wealth for a few. 

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.