April 16, 2024, 06:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Father allegedly raped and inpregnated daughter 4 times  (Read 9450 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: March 07, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

Sisters In Incest Case Drew Map To Baby's Grave

Staff Writer

March 3, 2009
DUSTIN, Okla. (AP) - Two sisters of a girl who was allegedly raped and impregnated four times by her father traveled to Oklahoma to help locate the unmarked grave of a baby from one of those pregnancies.

Investigators believe the remains of a 4-month-old girl discovered Saturday near Dustin in Hughes County is the first of four children born to the daughter, who is now 19.

Danial Rinehart is charged with second-degree murder, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, second-degree statutory rape, two counts of incest and two counts of accessory abandonment of a corpse after a child's remains were found in a cooler on rural property near Harrisonville where the family once lived.

His wife, Linda Rinehart, faces endangering charges because prosecutors say she allowed her daughter's abuse.

Two sisters of a girl who was allegedly raped and impregnated four times by her father traveled to Oklahoma to help locate the unmarked grave of a baby from one of those pregnancies. Share your thoughts about this disturbing case.

Hughes County Sheriff Houston Yeager says the sisters drew a map of a rural plot of land west of Dustin, where the child was found buried in a shallow grave.

Investigators in Oklahoma stated that during the search on Saturday a plastic tote that contained a wooden box was located. Authorities at the scene discovered what appeared to be human remains in the wooden box. The search was prompted by information obtained by Cass County Detectives.

The remains of two other infants were discovered in Missouri.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-rinehart-incest-remains-found-030209,0,2471048.story

More

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-linda-rinehart-in-court-story,0,7322029.story

This is just sick and disgusting!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:00 AM »

What a vile, hideous impostor of a human being.  I don't know which one sickens me more, the father or the mother of this poor girl. 

I pray she gets lots of counseling to heal from this hideous abuse.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 04:54:28 PM »

Rinehart Found Guilty Of Murder, Incest   

UPDATED: 2:30 pm CDT April 20, 2010

HARRISONVILLE, Mo. -- The jury in the case against Danial Rinehart found him guilty of second-degree murder, incest and rape after around three hours of deliberation Tuesday.

Prosecutors finished their case and Rinehart's attorneys finished their case in just a few hours Tuesday morning after an emotional day of testimony on Monday.

Rinehart has admitted to having a sexual relationship with his daughter Ashley, who had four children from her father. Only one of the children, a son, is still alive. The murder charge comes from the third child, a son, who got sick and later died as an infant.

Prosecutors accuse Rinehart of not allowing his daughter or anybody else to take the child to the doctor for medical attention, instead just giving it cold medicine.

On Monday, prosecutors introduced a letter they say was written by Danial Rinehart in jail to Ashley, where he calls her his fiancee and thanks her for giving birth to the four children. Prosecutors argued there is no proof he wrote the letter, and also argued that investigators didn't collect any DNA evidence.

The prosecution also argued that Rinehart was not negligent in the care for the third child with his daughter, rather that he was poor and could not afford any medical care. In the video of the interrogation, Rinehart admitted to investigators that he had sex with his daughter and helped her deliver their babies.

On Monday, Ashley, who is now 20 years old, took the stand. She sobbed uncontrollably throughout her testimony and said her father began molesting her when she was 5 years old. She said her first child fell off a couch and died when the infant was only a few months old.

Prosecutors said Rinehart knew his son was sick and never took him to a doctor, contributing to his death. Ashley said she begged her father to call a doctor but he didn't, so, she said, "I stayed up with him for two nights and then dozed off for five seconds, and then I woke up and he was dead in my arms."

Ashley's fourth child died in childbirth, prosecutors said.

"She come out not breathing," Ashley said. "She was as still as could be and I kept asking if she's all right. He told me that she passed."

She said her dad sealed the girl's body in a red cooler and put it behind a camper in a makeshift garage. Prosecutors said Ashley and Rinehart put the bodies of her last two children into coolers, sealed them shut, and then left them in a garage on her grandparents' property.

In October 2008, one of Rinehart's other daughters told police about her father, investigators said. Ashley said the family abandoned the property they were living on and moved to Gallatin, Mo., and a few months later, on New Year's Day 2009, the new tenants on the land in Harrisonville found the coolers with the babies' bodies.

Ashley told the jury that her mother, Linda Rinehart, knew about the incest but did nothing about it. Linda Rinehart has been charged with child endangerment.
http://www.kctv5.com/news/23209137/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 06:14:45 PM »

Mo. Man Gets Life Sentence in Incest-Murder Shocker

Updated: 10 minutes ago
A western Missouri man convicted of murdering one of four children he fathered with his own daughter has been sentenced to life plus 22 years in prison.

A Cass County Circuit Court judge handed down the sentence for Danial "Danny" Rinehart, 47, late Monday afternoon, following a jury recommendation. That same jury convicted Rinehart in April of second-degree murder, second-degree rape, two counts of incest and two counts of abandoning a corpse.

The case began in October 2008, when one of Rinehart's daughters called police and reported that her father had been sexually abusing her 19-year-old sister for several years. She also told police her sister had conceived four children with their father between 2004 and 2008, and that three of the children had died.

Investigators conducted a search of a Harrisonville property once owned by Rinehart, but were unable to locate any human remains. The investigation continued until January 2009, when authorities were contacted by the property's new owners, who said they had found two coolers containing child skeletal remains inside a garage there.

Following the discovery, Rinehart was arrested on multiple charges, including incest and second-degree murder in relation to the death of one of two children found in the coolers: J.R., a baby boy he had with his daughter in November 2006. Police alleged the boy died of pneumonia in February 2007 because Rinehart did not seek medical attention for him.

When investigators took Rinehart into custody, he was in the company of the daughter he allegedly had been molesting and their only surviving child.

Speaking at a January 2009 press conference, Cass County District Attorney Teresa Hensley confirmed that there had been four pregnancies and four births in the case. "One child is still alive. That child is in the custody of Division of Children's Services," she said. "The other three children are deceased. One of those children was born and died in Oklahoma; the other two children, in an investigation through the sheriff's office, were found in coolers."

Rinehart's wife and the mother of his other four children, Linda Rinehart, 47, was also arrested and charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of hindering prosecution. Authorities allege she was aware of the relationship between her husband and her daughter, but did nothing to stop it.

No charges were filed against Rinehart in the death of the other infant found in the cooler. The body of the third infant was later recovered in a shallow grave in eastern Oklahoma; officials in that state have not yet announced whether charges will be filed.

When the case involving J.R.'s death went to trial in April, Rinehart did not testify and his attorney did not call any witnesses on his behalf. Prosecutors presented testimony from police investigators and the daughter Rinehart was accused of abusing.

The victim, now 20, said her father began sexually abusing her when she was 5. She also described how her father had refused to provide medical attention for J.R. or the other two children; one died as a result of a fall and another was stillborn, she said.

"[It's] sad I don't have a mother and father who love me," she told the jury. "Danial Rinehart cheated me out of my childhood."

When testimony in the two-day trial ended, the jury deliberated less than three hours before finding Rinehart guilty.

The surviving child in the case, who is now 4, remains in foster care, KMBC reported.

Prosecutors are now preparing for Linda Rinehart's trial, which is scheduled to begin in August. She is free on $10,000 bond.
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/mo-man-danial-rinehart-gets-life-sentence-in-incest-murder-shocker/19506810

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 03:42:39 PM »

$10,000 bond -- what is wrong with these people!!
IMO she is guilty, guilty, guilty as she could have intervened.  What a loathsome person.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 05:54:23 PM »

$10,000 bond -- what is wrong with these people!!
IMO she is guilty, guilty, guilty as she could have intervened.  What a loathsome person.

totally Agree!!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.