April 25, 2024, 02:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dolce went to the ER with pains in her side - she needs our prayers!  (Read 5677 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 08, 2009, 05:54:44 PM »

Please post prayers for Dolce here.  As you know she is pregnant with twins so this must be a very scary situation for her, them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:55:34 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »

Dolce -
You're in my thoughts and prayers.   I pray you and the little ones will be fine, and wisdom for the doctors at the hospital.     Please take care and know that many friends are thinking and praying for you, your husband, and your sweet little babies.   
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

Prayers being sent for Dolce and the babes.  I know we got the message that the babies are fine but the best news will be that everything is fine with Dolce, too.  God Bless.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

Dolce -- I have been praying for you and the babies.  I am happy to see the babies are fine and hope you are as well.  I am certain this was a scare to you though.  May God bless you and the babies and keep you wrapped in his comforting arms. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »

Dear Dolce,
  I have been and will continue to pray for you and those darling babies. Please take care of yourself as you have become very important in my life.  I smile when you are on-line and have come to like and respect you.  Your babies are lucky to have you as their Mom.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

My thoughts are with Dolce, her hubby and their expected twins.  Hoping bed rest is all the doctor prescribes during this scary time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

Dolce - I was glad to hear that babies are fine. I am praying all stays that way!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

Thoughts and prayers for you and the twins Dolce.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »

Dolce, so happy to hear the babies are fine, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »

Woo Hoo!! all is well then? thank goodness...good vibes coming your way Dolce and babies..
do we know if they are boys/girls yet?

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »

Dolce,  my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.Take good, good care of yourself, and do exactly what the doctor orders.Nothing is more important!  Heard the babies are fine, and I hope you are too.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »

Hope everything is well with Dolce and babies.  Continued prayers for her and family! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 07:20:55 PM »

I hope all is well...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »

I am alright guys!  Thank you!!  I posted more in Musings.  I am off to sleep now as I am exhausted.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!  I love you guys!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »

Glad to hear you and the babies are okay, Dolce   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »

Dolce,

My prayers out to you, your family and your babies...
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »

And "all the guys" love you all right back.   I missed the beginning as I was only on this A.M., but I will continue to pray for phenomenal health for you and the wee ones.

BTW..You can never be to careful and I am glad to see you have the wisdom to get to the hospital no matter how small an issue you think it is!!

Now that you are home and safe I will tell you that I had awful cramps and could not go potty. I was in my 5TH month. I suffered for about half an hour and Hubby said, enough let's go! 
Come to find out it was hemroids!! I was so embarrassed as everyone my husband called was en route and most were waiting for me when I came out.  Even Hubby's Boss!
Oh,I also "looked like hell "as it was early and I always get "Bed Hair". I was mortified and Bobby was just standing there looking peeked and scared. We laugh about that now.....

Here's a tip if you don't mind...I notice you are small. So am I. I was 98lbs. when I got pregnant and gained 52 lbs.!! It's hard on the frame. My Mom got me a long silk scarf and I put it under my belly and tied it up around my neck. The extra support really did help if you have to be up and about a lot. The best thing is bed rest even if you are feeling great.

Ever had a pregnancy massage?? You have about 3 months to go, right? This might help your back and mind and spirit....Relax Dolce Babies ommmmm  Love Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 09:02:31 PM »

Continuing prayers for Dolce and our future monkey posters Smile Will pray for continued health and strength.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.