April 26, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299349 times)
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »

Good evening everyone.  I have a question. If it is indeed a wedding ring, would they have had to to be married the night of Haleigh's disappearance to invoke spousal priviledge? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »

Again, no rings.

Anyone know why his right hand is injured? (Looks like he hit something with it to me.)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

OK, a couple observations.  From the video above.

1.  Ron is definately wearing a gold ring on his left had but is also wearing one on his right.  Could be he's just always worn them?

2.  The tattoos are ugly, both of them.  I just don't think the tattoo artist is very good. 

I looked back thru two older vid's and NO ring.

Very interesting.

I looked up waiting period for marriage license in FL ...Putnam County to be exact. It is 3 days. Waived if you take a 4-hour marriage course within the prior 12 months.

For those under 18 ...you have to contact the county for any other restrictions.

Just a FYI.

But, what about Pinellas County........it would be easier to go there and do it due to all the media presence .....just a thought!

If Ron and Misty did get married do you think Ron's pastor married them and kept it hush hush..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

I did and he didnt, unless LE took it and has now returned it,   he didnt!

OMG, I am lost!!! Damn that Wild Turkey!!! Splain, please!!

Aw, come on Lucky!! How much wood would a woodchuck chuck.... if a woodchuck, could chuck, wood?

I'll be in the corner if y'all need me. Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 12:54:44 AM »

http://www.pinellasclerk.org/AspInclude2/ASPInclude.asp?pageName=marriageFAQ.htm

Here is pinellas county marriage license requirements. There are 2 Cummings, Ronald but not the same DOB.

Says you have to be 18. That is standard in Florida.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »

Tampa is Hillsborough County.  Pinellas Park, where Ron got the tatoo is just across the water (and a lil bridge) from Tampa.  And that is in Pinellas County. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2009, 12:55:08 AM »

No ring on left or right ring finger here.

None on this one either

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701599/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »

Oh I just wish they would find out something, I hate to think that this is gonna go down as unsolved,  I wanna know where the Hell is Haleigh and I wanna know right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2009, 12:56:35 AM »

1.  Ron is definately wearing a gold ring on his left had but is also wearing one on his right.  Could be he's just always worn them?

2.  The tattoos are ugly, both of them.  I just don't think the tattoo artist is very good. 

Very interesting.

I looked up waiting period for marriage license in FL ...Putnam County to be exact. It is 3 days. Waived if you take a 4-hour marriage course within the prior 12 months.

For those under 18 ...you have to contact the county for any other restrictions.

Just a FYI.

But, what about Pinellas County........it would be easier to go there and do it due to all the media presence .....just a thought!

If Ron and Misty did get married do you think Ron's pastor married them and kept it hush hush..

Oh lo....

I would check the marriage records, but every time, by the time I choose my search words and hit "enter," IM is already finished!! - has it posted, and is chillin' Smile

FAST MONKEY. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »

Oh lo....

I would check the marriage records, but every time, by the time I choose my search words and hit "enter," IM is already finished!! - has it posted, and is chillin' Smile

FAST MONKEY. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

Tampa is Hillsborough County.  Pinellas Park, where Ron got the tatoo is just across the water (and a lil bridge) from Tampa.  And that is in Pinellas County. 

Dude is not a dummy. I'll give him that.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2009, 01:00:11 AM »

Very interesting.

Just a FYI.

Oh lo....

FAST MONKEY. 

Have u been talking with all my boyfriend???? J/K, needed some levity here.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »

Well, I am sure ppl will pick up on the posts about the wedding ring and we will have an answer in about 48 hours. lol

Geraldo was shooting his mouth off about a stat rape charge because Misty was living there when she was sixteen. When I was sixteen, my Mumma was trying to walk me to school !
There is someone over on the Fox Orlando blog who speaks to GM Neves. Posts little tid bits. Else, they just speculate like us.
You can't get fingerprints off a cement block, but you could get skin cells for DNA. And the cement block was taken right away. It was fresh, not left there for days and days.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »

One thing I have noted about this family is they like gold, many hispanics like gold, I first noticed the necklace on Haleigh and I thought ok, my SIL is from CHILE and they want to adorn there babies in this stuff piculiar to americans, Rons gold braclet, etc.  But her necklace stood out to me big time.  Also the tat of Haleigh on Ron's back is old probably 3 yrs to me.  Iam going back in again for the chest tat. teresa, who is that?  mom tat? weird, sorry female former veteran navy here only reason I have a tat. ok, I think I understand....

What does being hispanic have to do with liking gold?      Sorry, struck my funny bone. The elementary schools are full of little girls wearing gold, silver and rubber necklaces and bracelets, they dress up like Hannah Montana & such.  I'm missing either a connection or a brain cell on this comment.   

Nothing personal just in DC we have alot of hispanics and they deck their children out with gold unlike white people.  It just amazes me when I see a toddler w/more gold on than me, even if I'm fond of silver not gold.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:26 AM »

Good evening everyone.  I have a question. If it is indeed a wedding ring, would they have had to to be married the night of Haleigh's disappearance to invoke spousal priviledge? 

Good point, but would they KNOW that???????

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »

Good evening, All.

I'm about 20 pages behind but wanted to mention some things.  Sorry if I'm repeating something or unaware of facts some have already mentioned. 

Some of these things I've mentioned before.

When the call went out from dispatch to the uniforms the CSX train was brought up.

When I was listening to a one of the talking heads there early one evening, I heard the train.  It was so loud that it nearly drowned out the broadcaster.  The train is not a non-issue by any stretch of the imagination.  And they just creep through some intersections.  A human can trot and hop one if they have a mind too.

The fact that the dog stopped at that train track has always nagged at me.  I have a friend in LE who trains dogs for all manner of detection.  If the track ceased there it is very concerning.  I wouldn't expect folks who don't know dogs to "get" that or cotton to the notion that Haleigh might have been thrown onto a train 'cause I think many are going w/the statistics that kin are most frequently perps.  But then there's Jessica Lundsford.

Not to mention that all the RSOs aren't on the record (so to speak) for molesting their own kin.  I don't have those statistics, but they might bear mentioning. 

Early on, I was bothered by bio-grandmas calm demeanor saying she thought Haleigh was taken/or was in Georgia/Alabama (sorry if I've got the two states wrong).  Maybe her remarks were wishful thinking on her part--Lord knows I'd be playing those head games w/myself if my grandaughter was missing w/out a trace  But the statement still bothers me.

As re. the various players in this sad saga mangling tense in their sentences?  I can't hang my hat on that.  Now if they always spoke "the King's English" and were educated to a farethewell, the use of past tense would trouble me a good bit more.  But I live where english is used very creatively and much can be (and is) misunderstood by visitors.

I forget the rest of what I wanted to say.  Its probably all Daylight Savings Time's fault. 

Foggy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2009, 01:07:11 AM »

Very interesting.

Just a FYI.

Oh lo....

FAST MONKEY. 

That was very funny, now proof is in the pudding women, get clacking on them keys.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »

I don't know IM, either way, it seems like it would scream conspiracy and do nothing to help the rumors die down if they are truly innocent.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2009, 01:10:48 AM »

I have a theory about the train but it's too morbid to discuss with anyone so I'll keep it to myself.  Just call me FD, I know.  Sorry for my morbitity.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »

Very interesting.

Just a FYI.

Oh lo....

FAST MONKEY. 

That was very funny, now proof is in the pudding women, get clacking on them keys.

Ok sista~but, I've got to be up in 5 hours...........also, I don't know how quickly those are recorded, so anyone wanna help a pitiful lil monkey out.

Crapola, I wonder if Marie might know if they got married? Work that angle tomorrow.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.