April 26, 2024, 01:45:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299350 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1000 on: March 10, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »

I just want to confirm, the last time anyone saw Haleigh, other than the underage g/f, was when she was picked up from the bus stop...thats correct right? 

Nope.

From my notes I have been keeping:

Great Grandmother (Paternal) Annette Sykes. Visited the night of the disappearance: got there just as Haleigh and her little brother were eating dinner on the front porch. “She was sitting on the front porch when we pulled up…her and junior sitting up there with the plate and eating…when we go up---she’s just hollering hey granny, hey granny, just like they always do,” said Sykes. 7 p.m. before the night the child disappeared... "They put their plates down and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them in the house. Then, I left. I kissed her goodbye, and I left," Sykes said.
I know that Junior was also in the mix, but I found his statements to be rather coached. Just was making sure that it was not Misty's word versus the rest of the world, and the trailer park, all of whom it seems here has a negative opinion.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: March 10, 2009, 03:15:34 PM »

I will say that I do find the Haleigh pin's placement to be in bad taste.  I agree with another poster, questioning if this marriage is not to help to blanket them from the law which discourages (and arrests) such relationships with minors.

need to use some of the tattoo fund to buy that girl another jacket/shirt
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1002 on: March 10, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »

I just want to confirm, the last time anyone saw Haleigh, other than the underage g/f, was when she was picked up from the bus stop...thats correct right? 

Well according to Gma Neves ( a week after the initial reports were released) she said she sent GGRMA Sykes to drop off clothes and she saw them eating on the porch at 7pm that night...........
Too many last names.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: March 10, 2009, 03:17:25 PM »

She heard yelling, not screaming...sorry.

That could have also been when she was on the phone after she discoverd Haleigh gone.  On the phone call both Ron and Misty were screaming.

The neighbor reported hearing the noises at 2:20 AM though.

Well it couldn't have been Misty then, cuz after all, she has said over and over that she woke up around 3a.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: March 10, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »

I will say that I do find the Haleigh pin's placement to be in bad taste.  I agree with another poster, questioning if this marriage is not to help to blanket them from the law which discourages (and arrests) such relationships with minors.

The shirt is not the issue, that is fine, its trend-ish.  The pin's placement though is something that women do in order to draw the eyes to the clevage.  While many women do this on regular basis, to the point it becomes habit, I just found it in bad taste given the circumstances.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: March 10, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

I have no idea if AnnaFl has an agenda or not, but she is saying Ron no longer works at the company that he was employed at. I'm sure if that is true or not, some smart monkey will track that down.

Who is AnnaFL and what does WS stand for?  Thanks to anyone who responds.
AnnaFl is a relative that posts here and WS, Websleuths, a forum that is similar to this one. I don't know if she posts on anyother forums.

And the WS (Websleuths) forum is what some of us are referring to when we say something like 'the forum over yonder'.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: March 10, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »

Well according to Gma Neves ( a week after the initial reports were released) she said she sent GGRMA Sykes to drop off clothes and she saw them eating on the porch at 7pm that night...........
Too many last names.

...actually, in this case, too many of the same names.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: March 10, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »

Reward upped to $35,000 in missing Fla. girl case
Reported by: Associated Press
Last Update: 3:07 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. (AP) -- The reward for information on the disappearance of missing north Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has been increased to $35,000.

The Jacksonville-based Justice Coalition announced at a news conference Tuesday that it was adding $8,490 to increase the reward to help find the 5-year-old who has been missing for a month. Haleigh vanished from the mobile homes where she lived with her father and his girlfriend.

Haileigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his mother, Crystal Sheffield, tearfully pleaded for the return of the little girl at the Satsuma news conference.

On Monday, Cummings and girlfriend Misty Croslin applied for a marriage license in Palatka.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Reward-upped-to-35-000-in-missing-Fla-girl-case/QuKrBlGtU0WasfblxV-iYg.cspx

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1008 on: March 10, 2009, 03:21:32 PM »

...actually, in this case, too many of the same names.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: March 10, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

The shirt is not the issue, that is fine, its trend-ish.  The pin's placement though is something that women do in order to draw the eyes to the clevage.  While many women do this on regular basis, to the point it becomes habit, I just found it in bad taste given the circumstances.

heh .. and I thought you were talking about HIS pins. Pinned over each nipple.

I give up!  LOL

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: March 10, 2009, 03:23:11 PM »

sorry Dolce I didnt explain what I meant . I was talking about the over shirt she always seems to wear . but I see what you mean about the pin .
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: March 10, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

WOW!!! Well, count me in - I have had two as well. And the same thing. My eldest son is just like his father. He was 26 & I was 17. Sound familiar? Stepped right out of that marriage into another abusive marriage. Might as well have had a sign on my forehead, "I cater to drug addicted, alcoholic abusers." Obviously I had not an ounce of self-esteem!!

Wykes, I have also seen your website which is wonderful!!!!!

I just pray that HL is found but I have serious doubts!!! Thanks to all for sharing.

p.s. my 2nd abusive ex used to do the same thing Ron does - the crock-a-dile tears, the falling to the ground. Most of it was due to his heavy intoxication.

I hear ya, luckyday!  Felt like I was wearing that sign too.  And thank you for your kind words about my website.  It took soooo many years in therapy to heal from the DV and other things in my life and past, I needed to find a way to give back some of what I had benefited from, in the hopes of helping others to find healing in their lives. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: March 10, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

I give up!  LOL
LOL  I did not see those until you pointed it out!! OMG ok that is in bad taste as well.  Almost looks as if he has them there to not mess up or interrupt his SouthPole logo.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: March 10, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »

sorry Dolce I didnt explain what I meant . I was talking about the over shirt she always seems to wear . but I see what you mean about the pin .
Oh you mean her Roxy jacket?  I talk in labels and designers, you will find that in my posts.  LOL  (Sorry!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1014 on: March 10, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »

I give up!  LOL
I was looking at both his and her placement of the buttons.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: March 10, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »

A trend?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1016 on: March 10, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »

Wow, I was in tears watching Crystal. 

Something doesn't sit right. I have not seen her shed a tear. she acts like she is crying tears but I did not see any.

I think she tries to be strong on tv, but I've seen plenty of photos of her crying, and he comes across as a cross between a whine and TRYING to cry~I see quite a difference in them, and she seems more sincere than he does.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: March 10, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »

Not tryin to stir anything up, but I originally noticed an odd picture placement on crystal before I noticed on Misty and thought to myself that's weird.  The lower area's get me more, like the one on the upper stomach area.  JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1018 on: March 10, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

That gold necklace from the pictures?  I thought that but why would TN say she must always have it available to her?  Weird.

Yes, that's pretty weird if it's the necklace.  Cuz as you say, why would Haleigh 'need' to have that with her? 

And.... why would TN find the need to mention that it is missing?  If Haleigh needed it, always wore it, then it would stand to reason that she would have had it on when she went missing.  Not so sure there would be any reason to then, a few weeks later, have anyone go OMG it's missing too.  Would think that would have been a given from the news that Haleigh herself is missing. 

No matter what the item is, the need for TN to have brought it up at a later date is what is curious to me. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: March 10, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »

A trend?
It looks more like immaturity.  I do not think that they realize they are making light of this situation.  Just as in the video of them going to get the marriage license where Misty waves at the cameras as they are entering the court house.  Lack of maturity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.