April 23, 2024, 08:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299171 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: March 10, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Looks like Ron and Misty had the time and money to apparently go out and buy mall clothes.. SoPo, Aeropostale.. hmmm.. gotta look good on TV? something isnt right...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: March 10, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

I don't recall reading any of this comment by AnnaFl here.

Originally Posted by Anna Fl  - WS
Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Is this true fellow sleuthers? Oh gosh - tell me no.

I say let the psychics hold a personal item of Haleigh's. Crystal should have some if Ron isn't gung ho. I don't see how it can hurt and it may help.

Some folks say that psychics are just wee wacky woo woo; but until someone can prove they're not legit - I say go for it. Can't hurt. Some people are sensitive, uniquely gifted empaths. I do believe that. (Then sadly there's your nut bar community who must be weeded out....) Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1042 on: March 10, 2009, 05:20:22 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.
Searching please do not lurk! You are one of my most favorite posters!  You do a LOT of good for missing children, especially Adji!  Please do not let the opinion of one person cause you to leave. 
BTW Nanner for you. Smile

Received and sent back Smile

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: March 10, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

I forgot to say thanks for that, GramaMonkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1044 on: March 10, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »

Looks like Ron and Misty had the time and money to apparently go out and buy mall clothes.. SoPo, Aeropostale.. hmmm.. gotta look good on TV? something isnt right...   

ITA~But IMO nothing has been right with those two since the 911 call, never

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1045 on: March 10, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.
Searching please do not lurk! You are one of my most favorite posters!  You do a LOT of good for missing children, especially Adji!  Please do not let the opinion of one person cause you to leave. 

Yes, please do not lurk!  I love your posts and your avatar always makes me laugh.  It reminds me of my husband!  Lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: March 10, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

No pelting from me, Rana.  Your post says exactly what I've been thinking, and I betcha what a lot of others have been thinking, but are perhaps too timid to post.  Thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: March 10, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »

Searching, I totally agree with Dolce!!

I think what I think about Ron not b/c of where he lives or how he looks or any of that. Tats are fine with me and so are mobile homes and anything else. Good grief - NONE of that matters. (I was in Mr. Lunsford's corner all the way and he was unfairly vilified in the press and elsewhere.)

In my opnion, education, wealth, culture, ethnicity, religion - what have you - these tragic things happen across the board. Look at  Jon Benet and Madeleine McCann - bless both their hearts.

Please don't retire to lurkerdom. Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1048 on: March 10, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »

A couple of thoughts here.  I understand the efforts of some to defend a few of the people involved here, but discussing anyone and everyone who might be possible suspects is par for the course here.  We can personally pick and choose what we believe and don't believe.   

I don't know who took Haleigh and although I have several different theories, I take everything I read with a grain of salt.  Unless it's been put out there by LE (and even then sometimes mistakes are made), I don't take much as gospel. 

I can say this, though.  If my daughter were to (GOD FORBID) disappear, I wouldn't give a rip what skeletons may come out of my closet.  The ONLY thing I would care about would be my daughter.  The last thing on my mind would be what people thought of me or what they might know about my past.   It would all be about her.

Although I appreciate that it's tough to read posts which may appear seem judgmental, a person's actions in both the past and present tell us about their character and what they may or may not be capable of doing.  It's a big part of the whole picture.  Whether what has been said about certain people is the truth or not remains to be seen. 

In the meantime we Monkeys do what we normally do - gather information and look at all of it with a fine toothcomb.  We form our individual opinions based on that info.  That's all we do, though - form OPINIONS. 

Each poster's opinion is just as important and valued as that of the next guy. 

Well said, Flossy!  Thank you!

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: March 10, 2009, 05:33:23 PM »

First, Hi to all monkeys!!!

Dolce: Good to see you here.  I have been praying for you and the little ones, glad you are doing better. 

Prayers also for Blonde and her family.

I have been lurking every once in a while.  I had to step back for a time in order to gather my thoughts and able to handle all the sad news regarding all the missing children.  I have been reading Caylee's thread, Haleigh's thread, and Adji's thread, and I have some opinions regarding both.  Again, these are MY opinions only, not gathered from other sites or other members.

In reference to Haleigh:  I do believe that Ron and Misty are getting married because of the custody thing.  In the custody papers, Ron was awarded custody of the children because he could provide health insurance AS WELL AS the fact that the children would be watched (supervised) by Ron's mother and Ron's aunt because Ron was living with his mother at that time.  Now, fast forward, and Haleigh goes missing, left in charge of a minor who just happens to be a live-in as well.  I bet CPS had a lot to say about that one and I think the cover is that excuse given by Misty's mother "they have been talking about this for the last five months and I guess it's okay now..."   This would circumvent some charges from CPS for leaving those children with anyone else but Ron's mom and Ron's aunt.  Ron did not look too happy in that one picture after the engagement!  -- again all this is JMO.

Haleigh:  Railroad tracks.  The scent ended at the tracks.  Well, if you follow the tracks north, they go across the river and there is a railroad bridge over the river (of course).  The train would have to stop to wait for the bridge to turn to allow it to cross the river.  When starting up again, the train would not go 0 to 60 in sixty seconds, but it is a bit of a long process to get up to speed again.  Would not be too far-fetched to think someone used that train to perhaps go only 600 feet or 1/2 a mile to cross the river.  I hope LE thought of that one.  -- again JMO.

As for the necklace, I am with Dolce on that one -- a medical alert necklace.

Searcher:  Do not let the other posters keep you away.  I actually value your opinion more than those others.  You see, I, too, live in a "mobile home" == not a trailer, but a mobile home -- just shows you how little they know when they can't tell the difference.  I am in a wonderful community.  We all own our units (no financing here, so we are not affected by the mortgage crisis).  And living here has allowed me to really enjoy life -- travel, help my kids, enjoy our wonderful sail boat, and not have to worry about finances, even in retirement!  Well, you know exactly what I mean.  I do not have a neighbor above me, below me, or on either side of me, immediately against my walls!  It is wonderful.  So, please stay here and do not lurk.  We all need YOU.

Wyks:  I agree with scrolling over some of the posts!

I, on the other hand, will go back to lurking.  I still need some time away, and that is what I plan on doing.  I do not get here every day, and when I feel better about it all, I will be back but not in the lurking mode.

Sorry about the long post but wanted to address a lot of things and then be done.

Love to all the monkeys. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1050 on: March 10, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

No pelting from me, Rana.  Your post says exactly what I've been thinking, and I betcha what a lot of others have been thinking, but are perhaps too timid to post.  Thanks! 

Just catching up AGAIN~I agree, and it has nothing to do with what type of home they live in or anything of that nature, it has to do with actions being incongruent with their statements.............and the numerous inconsistencies from Misty, Ron, mama Neves etc., the past records and all the other red flags pretty much created a tragic storm that culminated in little Haleigh's life being changed forever. Great post Rana (I'd have posted the same, cept I'm such a timid, shy,lil monkey  )

BBL~baseball games

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: March 10, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »

Searching!!!!!   The beatings will now begin!!!!!  Get back in here!!!!  lolol

I am kidding guys, she is busy with something right now, she will be back in a bit, lol.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: March 10, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »

I don't recall reading any of this comment by AnnaFl here.

Originally Posted by Anna Fl  - WS
Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Is this true fellow sleuthers? Oh gosh - tell me no.

I say let the psychics hold a personal item of Haleigh's. Crystal should have some if Ron isn't gung ho. I don't see how it can hurt and it may help.

Some folks say that psychics are just wee wacky woo woo; but until someone can prove they're not legit - I say go for it. Can't hurt. Some people are sensitive, uniquely gifted empaths. I do believe that. (Then sadly there's your nut bar community who must be weeded out....) Smile

All we know for sure Rana, is that info was posted by AnnaFL over yonder... Whether what AnnaFL posted is true or not, remains to be seen.  Ya know what I mean?   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: March 10, 2009, 05:36:52 PM »

I can almost see inside Misty's mind when it comes to Ron. And I have to sayt hat I feel for her because it is obvious to me that she has absolutely no self esteem. I wish I could pull her aside and shake some sense into her. That is all.

I'm very sorry you went through that. Misty maybe thinks Ron is a good catch, who knows what her upbringing was like, and maybe this is some escape for her
I am not sorry I went through it in that it made me the strong person I am today!!! But thanks!!!

I can definitely see right into Crystal Sheffield's head and know exactly why her affect is flat.

I also think that Misty knows exactly what happened and she is scared to death.

I do believe that Ron killed HL by accident and both covered it up - staged the back door, etc. I think it happened before Ron went to work.

Now, why or how they have "passed" poly's is a mystery to me. Also, I was expecting an arrest(s) weeks ago.

Sadly I think so too Luckyday. A back-hand went wrong -- or an accidental OD -- or some kind of thing happened that wasn't supposed to end in death.

The timeline is so hinky.

Also, the Green River Killer passed polys. Others pass polys.

And has LE confirmed that they "passed" ....using the word "passed?"

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: March 10, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »

Also, Luckyday, as you and others mentioned - poly or no poly - Ron and Misty have not been uneqivocally cleared. so....

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: March 10, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »

Wow, I was in tears watching Crystal. 

Something doesn't sit right. I have not seen her shed a tear. she acts like she is crying tears but I did not see any.

I think she tries to be strong on tv, but I've seen plenty of photos of her crying, and he comes across as a cross between a whine and TRYING to cry~I see quite a difference in them, and she seems more sincere than he does.

IMO I am talking tears, not the wiping of so called tears or the noises of crying that are made. I have not seen an actual tear on her face!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: March 10, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

thanks for the link....
hmmmm....Misty sure does look happy doesn't she? Ron, not so much...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1057299769&provider=topVideo

Ron does not look unhappy to me.  He just like he does not want to deal with the media hence the cutting accross the grass to avoid them.  JMO

YW!  I know but IMO it seems like if he loves her so much he would be beside her and if he didnt want the media he would tell her come on.  It is almost as if he is just embarrassed and angry

I totally agree Jules3699; he may have blown past the media, but he also (rudely IMO) blew past his bride-to-be who was in an interview about THEIR announcement. It's their marriage in the works, not just Misty's. And she ran behind him... *sigh*

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: March 10, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »

I need to find the article about the mobile homes in a community down in Florida last year that went for a million $! There are many very fancy mobile home communities across the country. They have very strict rules. These communities are not just for the poor.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: March 10, 2009, 05:52:53 PM »

Searching:  I forgot to add, that we also live in a "trailer" in the summer time -- haul it to the campsite in the mountains and spend quite a bit of time there as well.  So, we live in a mobile home as well as a trailer! 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: March 10, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1057299769&provider=topVideo

Ron does not look unhappy to me.  He just like he does not want to deal with the media hence the cutting accross the grass to avoid them.  JMO

YW!  I know but IMO it seems like if he loves her so much he would be beside her and if he didnt want the media he would tell her come on.  It is almost as if he is just embarrassed and angry

I got that same feeling too, jules. As if he were angry with Misty. And the world for that matter.

But we only saw him for a very short time in that video. Hard to be objective with so little to see.

JMO.

True that, but with so little to see, it seems to me that he could  manage not to act like a jerk for a few seconds on camera. IMO, in being civil to the media - the more cameras around - the longer Haleigh's face stays in the news and doesn't fade into cold case-dom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.