April 26, 2024, 04:09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299354 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: March 10, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.

I need to find the article about the mobile homes in a community down in Florida last year that went for a million $! There are many very fancy mobile home communities across the country. They have very strict rules. These communities are not just for the poor.

Is this the ocean front community?  If it is they finally sold out to a developer last year.  I cried when I saw it, it was like one of the last ocean front mobile home communities in Florida.  I hate developers sometimes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1061 on: March 10, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

... snipped with respect

Haleigh:  Railroad tracks.  The scent ended at the tracks.  Well, if you follow the tracks north, they go across the river and there is a railroad bridge over the river (of course).  The train would have to stop to wait for the bridge to turn to allow it to cross the river.  When starting up again, the train would not go 0 to 60 in sixty seconds, but it is a bit of a long process to get up to speed again.  Would not be too far-fetched to think someone used that train to perhaps go only 600 feet or 1/2 a mile to cross the river.  I hope LE thought of that one.  -- again JMO.

Good to see you Jaggard!  I do understand about the need to take a break every now and again.  Looking forward to your posts during the times when you are able to return.

The info you've given about the train bridge turning, I haven't heard before.  Am glad you posted that!  I knew the train went on a bridge across the water, but didn't realize that it had to come to a stop and wait for the bridge to turn.  This could be very significant, as you've posted! 

We've heard that the dogs stopped at the train tracks and the water.  Not sure if LE has reported if they did (or didn't) take those dogs across that bridge, to see if they picked up Haleigh's scent again.  One would think they would have, just don't remember it being reported.  I could have missed it if LE ever did say that tho.  If LE did not take the dogs across, why not? 

We've talked in here about how hard it would be to jump a moving train, even a slow moving train, while holding a child, or even trying to get a child aboard along with.  I do know from experience (having lived in a large city with a mini-rail), that it's much easier to hop aboard a slow moving train by yourself, but a lot more difficult holding a child or with a child in tow.  That said, how very easy it would have been for that train to come to a complete stop to either get on or get off, with said child. 

I sure DO hope that LE is all over this one, checking out every possible scenario, including a waiting boat or other vehicle, on both sides of that river! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: March 10, 2009, 05:57:25 PM »

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

No pelting from me, Rana.  Your post says exactly what I've been thinking, and I betcha what a lot of others have been thinking, but are perhaps too timid to post.  Thanks! 

I'm with you on that, and also the timid part, I'm trying to be careful, but I have to say, Ron to me looks so fake, it drives me nuts. Off to hide. 
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: March 10, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.

I need to find the article about the mobile homes in a community down in Florida last year that went for a million $! There are many very fancy mobile home communities across the country. They have very strict rules. These communities are not just for the poor.

Is this the ocean front community?  If it is they finally sold out to a developer last year.  I cried when I saw it, it was like one of the last ocean front mobile home communities in Florida.  I hate developers sometimes.

Yeah thats it. Those trailors/mobile homes went for some big bucks!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: March 10, 2009, 06:00:26 PM »

AMW Ron & Misty passed poly’s per LE.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

They aren't arrested, but are they CLEARED?

Also, IIRC, when someone is arrested I thought that that starts the clock of sorts..... regarding what LE has to do and when. LE should be prepared before arresting anyone or they walk.

In Casey's case they had evidence in the trunk if I'm not mistaken. And  they also had proven lies to LE/FBI (calls to... whoever... all those people who don't exist... the apartment that had been vacant for 4 months.) Whole different scenario IMO.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1065 on: March 10, 2009, 06:02:35 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

That gold necklace from the pictures?  I thought that but why would TN say she must always have it available to her?  Weird.

Yes, that's pretty weird if it's the necklace.  Cuz as you say, why would Haleigh 'need' to have that with her? 

And.... why would TN find the need to mention that it is missing?  If Haleigh needed it, always wore it, then it would stand to reason that she would have had it on when she went missing.  Not so sure there would be any reason to then, a few weeks later, have anyone go OMG it's missing too.  Would think that would have been a given from the news that Haleigh herself is missing. 

No matter what the item is, the need for TN to have brought it up at a later date is what is curious to me. 

Is it a medical ID necklace?  If she has health issues that is what it could be.  The bracelets do not tend to work well with children, the necklaces are used more often than not.

I do not think so because if so, it would be seen in all her pics no? especially those of her going to school as being away from home would be important to wear. JMO

Forgot to add...
My 19 year old sons pediatrician ordered one for him when he was younger as he only has 1 kidney, he had to wear his anywhere and everywhere we went. Now has a bracelet he always wears.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: March 10, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »

Fla. Trailer Town May Agree to Disappear; Unpretentious Oceanfront Enclave Is Offered a $500 Million Buyout
Article from:The Washington Post Article date:December 27, 2005 Author: Peter Whoriskey More results for: Florida Ocean Front mobile home community | Copyright informationCopyright 2005 The Washington Post. This material is published under license from the Washington Post.  All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Washington Post. (Hide copyright information) 

The news traveled fast, as it usually does in this tiny trailer- park town.

A secret suitor was offering to buy the entire municipality for $500 million -- more than $1 million per mobile home. Over shuffleboard courts, pinochle tables and whittling benches, word of the fabulous price soon spread.

" 'A million is a million' and 'Wow, a million dollars!' " said Bob Kraft, 78, a retired high school English teacher from Detroit, recalling initial reactions to the proposal. "That looks good to a lot of people."

If the gargantuan sale goes through, the buyer is expected to wipe this unpretentious beach enclave off the map, obliterating one of the most conspicuous vestiges of the long-ago era ...

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-76636.html

never mind this is not what you are looking for, more like this one;
http://honewatson.com/og/florida-million-dollar-trailer-park-briny-breezes/

Trailer parks are often maligned even though obviously some owners of trailers are wealthy. And its become popular amongst baby boomers.

If theres any question about whether or not there has been a real estate bubble you just have to look to Malibu where mobile homesites have sold for $1.3 million and $1.8 million.

And somebody actually paid $1.4 million to rent a mobile home spot in a Malibu gated community.

I just like to look the stuff up and bring it to the table.  But that's me. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: March 10, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

Searching please do not lurk! You are one of my most favorite posters!  You do a LOT of good for missing children, especially Adji!  Please do not let the opinion of one person cause you to leave. 
BTW Nanner for you. Smile

Received and sent back Smile

Yes, please do not lurk!  I love your posts and your avatar always makes me laugh.  It reminds me of my husband!  Lol.

Hi Flossy, You are "UDDERLY" lovely as usual Smile

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: March 10, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

I forgot to say thanks for that, GramaMonkey

Your welcome.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: March 10, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »

AMW Ron & Misty passed poly’s per LE.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 
I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

They aren't arrested, but are they CLEARED?

Also, IIRC, when someone is arrested I thought that that starts the clock of sorts..... regarding what LE has to do and when. LE should be prepared before arresting anyone or they walk.

In Casey's case they had evidence in the trunk if I'm not mistaken. And  they also had proven lies to LE/FBI (calls to... whoever... all those people who don't exist... the apartment that had been vacant for 4 months.) Whole different scenario IMO.

The above bolded states my thoughts and my opinion and that's all. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: March 10, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

Searching please do not lurk! You are one of my most favorite posters!  You do a LOT of good for missing children, especially Adji!  Please do not let the opinion of one person cause you to leave. 

Yes, please do not lurk!  I love your posts and your avatar always makes me laugh.  It reminds me of my husband!  Lol.

Searching, you better just stay put, and keep posting.  I know of seveal people that chose mobile homes over larger homes.  Some of the reasons were they did not want to 'over extend' themselves, yet provided a very nice home for their family.

Other's chose mobile homes as they are sufficient to meet their needs, less areas to keep tidy and the yards are easy to maintain.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 10, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

No pelting from me, Rana.  Your post says exactly what I've been thinking, and I betcha what a lot of others have been thinking, but are perhaps too timid to post.  Thanks! 

Just catching up AGAIN~I agree, and it has nothing to do with what type of home they live in or anything of that nature, it has to do with actions being incongruent with their statements.............and the numerous inconsistencies from Misty, Ron, mama Neves etc., the past records and all the other red flags pretty much created a tragic storm that culminated in little Haleigh's life being changed forever. Great post Rana (I'd have posted the same, cept I'm such a timid, shy,lil monkey  )

BBL~baseball games

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 10, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

thanks for the link....
hmmmm....Misty sure does look happy doesn't she? Ron, not so much...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1057299769&provider=topVideo

Ron does not look unhappy to me.  He just like he does not want to deal with the media hence the cutting accross the grass to avoid them.  JMO

YW!  I know but IMO it seems like if he loves her so much he would be beside her and if he didnt want the media he would tell her come on.  It is almost as if he is just embarrassed and angry

I totally agree Jules3699; he may have blown past the media, but he also (rudely IMO) blew past his bride-to-be who was in an interview about THEIR announcement. It's their marriage in the works, not just Misty's. And she ran behind him... *sigh*

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: March 10, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »

Searching, you better just stay put, and keep posting.  I know of seveal people that chose mobile homes over larger homes.  Some of the reasons were they did not want to 'over extend' themselves, yet provided a very nice home for their family.

Other's chose mobile homes as they are sufficient to meet their needs, less areas to keep tidy and the yards are easy to maintain.

They are A LOT easier to keep tidy and the yard work, well, I have a garden with roses,gardenias and various lilies and hibiscus as well as other plants and fountains,bird baths,lighted archway..so yard work is a bit much here but I like my garden when in bloom,smells so nice.

Thank you all Monkeys, just makes me feel bad when I see the "trailer" living part being brought up so often as though it makes one bad. I have not decided who is guilty of what but have said I feel some behaviors of RC and Misty just make me go hmm as well as Crystal and family. I have seen some odd things on both sides and frankly am not believing all that either side of the family says....

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: March 10, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

Fla. Trailer Town May Agree to Disappear; Unpretentious Oceanfront Enclave Is Offered a $500 Million Buyout
Article from:The Washington Post Article date:December 27, 2005 Author: Peter Whoriskey More results for: Florida Ocean Front mobile home community | Copyright informationCopyright 2005 The Washington Post. This material is published under license from the Washington Post.  All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Washington Post. (Hide copyright information) 

The news traveled fast, as it usually does in this tiny trailer- park town.

A secret suitor was offering to buy the entire municipality for $500 million -- more than $1 million per mobile home. Over shuffleboard courts, pinochle tables and whittling benches, word of the fabulous price soon spread.

" 'A million is a million' and 'Wow, a million dollars!' " said Bob Kraft, 78, a retired high school English teacher from Detroit, recalling initial reactions to the proposal. "That looks good to a lot of people."

If the gargantuan sale goes through, the buyer is expected to wipe this unpretentious beach enclave off the map, obliterating one of the most conspicuous vestiges of the long-ago era ...

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-76636.html

never mind this is not what you are looking for, more like this one;
http://honewatson.com/og/florida-million-dollar-trailer-park-briny-breezes/

Trailer parks are often maligned even though obviously some owners of trailers are wealthy. And its become popular amongst baby boomers.

If theres any question about whether or not there has been a real estate bubble you just have to look to Malibu where mobile homesites have sold for $1.3 million and $1.8 million.

And somebody actually paid $1.4 million to rent a mobile home spot in a Malibu gated community.

I just like to look the stuff up and bring it to the table.  But that's me. 

Thank you for finding the articles. I'm in Illinois and it was n the news here. I could not believe how much each sold for!
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »

My brother lives in an expensive community and he was going to buy land in the country and put a triple wide on it. You cant tell its a mobile home. Looks like a regular house to me.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: March 10, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »

Reward upped to $35,000 in missing Fla. girl case

SATSUMA, Fla. (AP) — The reward for information on the disappearance of missing north Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has been increased to $35,000. The Jacksonville-based Justice Coalition announced at a news conference Tuesday that it was adding $8,490 to increase the reward to help find the 5-year-old who has been missing for a month.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h1Nac1XKmGDPZKMEdJOz4f2oHBzgD96RD0QG0

Heart
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: March 10, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »

I believe you are referring to Briny Breezes south of me in southern Palm Beach County.. no all of their deals fell thru so far... YEAHHHHHHHHH

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: March 10, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »

Amen.  Preach it sista.  We all live in glass houses.  You have said what I have thought many times when reading posts.  And heaven forbid any of us are ever in this position.

Glass houses indeed... but very different situations IMO.

No one is perfect... but how many of us here:

1.) Have ANY drug charges -  dropped or not,

2.) Have multiple drug charges -  dropped or not,

3.) Have other charges - dropped or not,

4.) Have had leaving the scene of an accident charges - dropped or not

5.) Have had restraining orders against us

6.) Call our significant other a stupid effing b.... or the male equivalent for ANY reason.

7.) Have had Child Protective Services come to our homes for ANY reason,

8.) Have kids out of wedlock with two (that we know of)  underage/minor individuals.....

9.)......oh heck nevermind -- I'll stop there.

Sheesh.

Give me a break.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: March 10, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

In regards to homes and appearances of homes in general I was going to go into a whole rant about my thoughts on this as a Realtor with listings from 1.8 to 200K and any kinda of buyer I can get my hands on right now.  tee hee. 

But I won't I'll just say that after 10 yrs in Real Estate and seeing tons of homes and families who own these homes up close and personal; never judge a book by it's cover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.