April 24, 2024, 04:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299180 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: March 10, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »

NG just said that Crystal the bio mom went into Haleigh's bedroom today for the first time..
how sad is that for her....NG is on now talking about it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: March 10, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »

Can someone please explain as to why Caylee's picture is up in the back ground of this photo.....

I blew the pic up and looks like Haleigh -In the purple dress..

looks like Haleigh to me as well..I have my bifocals on ....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1122 on: March 10, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »

OT for 1 post sorry... not sure where to put this but it is important to me as well as many others. If you could pass the word and take a bit to sign as well.....

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-the-national-center-for-missing-adults.html

Thank you all

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: March 10, 2009, 08:12:48 PM »

OT for 1 post sorry... not sure where to put this but it is important to me as well as many others. If you could pass the word and take a bit to sign as well.....

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-the-national-center-for-missing-adults.html

Thank you all

done...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: March 10, 2009, 08:13:16 PM »

Can someone please explain as to why Caylee's picture is up in the back ground of this photo.....

Maybe a missing poster/flyer?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: March 10, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

This blogger gives some good pointers..
Blog is called Eyes for Lies

here is the video they are referring to.:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Thanks for that supersleuth99.

I had gotten to about number 15 again the other day before my PC went bonkers -using Luckyday's link that she posted.

Very interesting.

Since you posted this it reminded me to go back and re-read. Anyway, there's some info in someone's opinion about the popping of the question.

LINK here with video
"Cummings Pops The Question to Croslin"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/cummings-pops-question-to-croslin.html

(Excerpt below)
"Is Cummings on the fast track to do all the things he always wanted to do?? It sure makes you wonder. Is he trying to keep Croslin happy so she will stay devoted and loyal to him?

More than that, notice how Croslin says, "This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it". Notice she talks in past tense?

It's intriguing, yet very, very sad that these two people can focus on themselves so much at this time.

I still feel strongly that these two people know more about Haleigh then they are telling us." (end excerpt)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: March 10, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »

I don't LIKE any of these people.
Most of them have criminal records involving drugs.
Some of them have records that suggest violence.
No one would expect them to not comb their hair or wear dirty clothes and carry on with water streaming out of their eyes. Or snot coming out of their noses. On tv, 24/7.
But to become engaged, get tats, buy new clothes, make plans for the future, get a lawyer, get a spokesperson, make plans to get different housing, get donations.
These ppl were not ppl that I would like in my life before this happened and they aren't going to get any character , values or moral now are they. They are what they are, before, today and tomorrow.
I care that a little girl is missing. It doesn't look very good does it ? Thirty days.

I always love your posts, and I always agree with you whether you are on this forum, or on Caylees. 
me too!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: March 10, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »

maybe kidfinders set up shop there?? I wouldn't put anything past them.....   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: March 10, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

I think that it is Haleigh, not Caylee...another monkey blew the photo up and I got out my trusty bifocals and it is Haleigh...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: March 10, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

Thank you all
Thanks 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: March 10, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

Hey, Fatcatlurker, Smile I never thoght I'd be able to live down the vomit face toot, but I got a semi sort of reprieve kind of Smile

From Luckyday's and Supersleuth's (and whoever else's) link, when I scroll down from the "popping the question" part, there's a "Misty Croslin Expresses Disgust" part.

Granted it's no "vomit face" per se; but it's interesting.... (to me and maybe to you, FCL, since we had discussed it.)

LINK below
" Misty Croslin Expresses Disgust "
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Misty%20Croslin

LINK to related video below (The time of the "Face" is about 1:07 approx)
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

Excerpt below -- of someone's opinion

"This is a video of Misty, taken shortly after Haleigh disappeared, that has continually played in my head since I saw it over a week ago. I noticed what I suspect is a microexpression of disgust when Misty says, "I seen the kitchen light on."

Misty is truly distraught, but I can't figure out why she has feelings of disgust when she talks about the kitchen light being on. This emotion flashes for a fraction of a second.

If Misty found the front door open, and the kitchen light on, as she tells us, I would expect to see fear or concern on her face, but instead, I see disgust.

Did Misty at some point walk in on something horrible that happened in the kitchen that, perhaps, involved Haleigh? She seems to be feeling an emotion, that upon first glance, is inconsistent with the story she is telling us.[/color]

It makes me wonder what we don't know. Is Misty leaving out some details?

Are the events she is describing from another night, and not the night Haleigh went missing?

I don't know the answers. I just know I have more questions. I want to know what disgusted Misty. It's perplexing.

Many of you have questioned if Misty is truly crying here. I believe the answer is yes. Her tears and emotions of sadness are genuine. "

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: March 10, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

If I am ever on television crying, I will let the tears and snot pour down my face.  I can't believe everyone doesn't know to do this by now.  I also fear Ron and Misty are the guilty ones here.

I agree, osucowboy!  Am thinking the majority of us wouldn't give a thought to how we looked etc. in this situation in front of a camera. 

I'll spare you and everyone the long story, suffice it to say that I've been in front of the camera answering questions of the media, about a missing person.  I've been in shock, in tears, hysterical, and needing to answer questions not only from the media but LE at the same time.  Not just in the moment of the emergency but with media afterward for weeks, and then long afterward during the trial of the perps.  Never once do I recall worrying about what I looked like on camera with the media.  The focus was on the person missing, we weren't making it about us.   And although there were many in our town, gathered at my home, grieving, none of us (including our missing friend's mom) prostrated ourselves in front of the cameras, no.     

The more hysterical folks grieving were tenderly ushered inside and allowed to grieve, in private, away from the cameras.  As it should be.  IMO.  After an initial statement from the family to the media, I was the spokesperson for family/friends with the media afterward, so that they could grieve in private.  Any reporter shoving a microphone in their face after their first statement and on, received a "no comment, refer to our spokesperson".  And that, IMO, is the best way to handle that kind of situation. 

We protected the family... something the families of both Haleigh and Caylee don't seem to prefer.  They seem to prefer the drama in front of a camera, seem to thrive on it.  We've seen how some members of Haleigh's family seem so distraught on camera, and yet when the interview is over, they don't seem 'as distraught'.  Interpret that as you will. 

And to sum this all up... IMO <---- If a family is in this situation, finding themselves on camera day after day, week after week, their very words and actions being scrutinized by all... If they haven't said "no comment, thanks", but continue to say things to reporters and do things in front of the camera, then they are knowingly opening themselves up to that further scrutiny... IMO <----  They either need to hush up, or not complain when they receive the very scrutiny that they themselves have invited, by not hushing up in the first place. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 10, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

maybe kidfinders set up shop there?? I wouldn't put anything past them.....   

FTLOG I hope not..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: March 10, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

AMW Ron & Misty passed poly’s per LE.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

Has LE said specifically that Ron/Misty had 'passed' the poly with flying colors?  From what LE has said, 'they are "satisfied" with the results.'  What does that mean?     IMO <-- it's still not saying they passed.  I mean sure, it could mean that they passed.  And yet, it could also mean that LE suspects Ron/Misty and what they answered on the LDT could have proven out their suspicions, hence leaving LE 'satisfied' in their suspicions.   Does that make sense? 

That makes sense to me...That how I could of taken that both ways...
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: March 10, 2009, 08:33:38 PM »

Thank you all
Thanks 

Will do.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 10, 2009, 08:35:08 PM »

post by Lola:  Thank you for finding the articles. I'm in Illinois and it was n the news here. I could not believe how much each sold for!

I live in Illinois as well!
Mobile homes are lovely...my mother lives in a lovely double wide in a retirement community...she has more room in hers than a lot of people do...Also, I think that the one that Haleigh lived in looked to be very nice to me..especially for a young family....when I was their age, I would have loved to have lived in that nice of a home!  just my 2 cents if anybody cares...

I care, cookie!  And I agree with you! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: March 10, 2009, 08:35:30 PM »

Thank you all

done...
Thank you Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: March 10, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »

Thank you all
Thanks 

Will do.

Thank you Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 10, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »

If I am ever on television crying, I will let the tears and snot pour down my face.  I can't believe everyone doesn't know to do this by now.  I also fear Ron and Misty are the guilty ones here.
I would too, but the medicine I'm on for depression, sometimes I can't cry even if I want to, it's almost like I become numb, and it may appear like I have no emotions. And then other times I cry at a drop of a hat. Maybe Crystal is on some meds, or maybe she is numb and there are no more tears.

true Rosie and maybe Ron is on meds as well and there are no more tears...

I thought that Susan Smith's crying was fake and no tears, I feel that Crystals crying is real with no tears so I don't know what to think of it all...

Yep, I think it's all in the delivery of the moment.  Including behaviors at the time as well as before and after. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: March 10, 2009, 08:37:50 PM »

Thank you all
Thanks 

Will do.

Just did...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.