March 28, 2024, 12:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298231 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: March 10, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »

Well I watched the clip of Misty and her mother at the court house.  That little girl is very very immature.  She is still just a child and her mother has forced this on Mr. Ron.  He has been had.  All  money made from this point on will be shared and shared alike.  Their life's will never be the same.  It is one thing to have a missing little girl but another to be getting married.  He has been had by one of the best.  JUST MY OPINION.

Now that is a thought!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: March 10, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

If you think there should be a 21 point breakdown of Crystal, please write one for all of us.. I would be interested to read your analysis of her.. but.. she wasn't there when Haliegh went missing.. perhaps thats why one wasn't done?? And if I was Crystal, I would get a lawyer, even if I was innocent, so that there was someone in my corner looking out for my best interests due to the tense history between her and Ron, the media vultures etc......

Ron wasn't there either!
We don't know who was there or not. He works close enough to have come home earlier.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: March 10, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »

snip quotes from Minnie  So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

and Lola:
I would like to read that one also.

Me too for $hits and giggles....

Similar deception detection tools are used by the FBI; maybe the FBI is just $hits and giggles too? Not sure what's funny about it.

first of all, as explained in my last post it is just an expression...I am not giggling about this case nor am I shitting about it obviously or I wouldn't be typing right now...

And I didn't know that you were with the FBI 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: March 10, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

You might want to google it and see what you find, Minnie. Rana/myself and others take the time to look up and research interesting and factual "facts/opinions". 

I agree, Luckyday.

If there is one, I'd love to read it.

And if I find one, I'll post it. Smile

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: March 10, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »

snip quotes from Minnie  So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

and Lola:

Similar deception detection tools are used by the FBI; maybe the FBI is just $hits and giggles too? Not sure what's funny about it.

first of all, as explained in my last post it is just an expression...I am not giggling about this case nor am I shitting about it obviously or I wouldn't be typing right now...

cookie you are too good a poster and monkey to say something snarky like that.....just sayin

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: March 10, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

and Lola:

I didn't say that I am.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1166 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:08 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

You might want to google it and see what you find, Minnie. Rana/myself and others take the time to look up and research interesting and factual "facts/opinions". 

I agree, Luckyday.

If there is one, I'd love to read it.

And if I find one, I'll post it. Smile

Google what?  Is that how super sleuth got the information posted from Google?

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: March 10, 2009, 09:11:43 PM »

Have you been following these threads at all?  Cuz if you have, then you would have already read the many posts laying out factual info as well as theories/opinons of Crystal and her family and fiance.  Many many posts.  We've discussed Ron, Misty and Crystal as well as cousins/aunts/uncles/g.parents... as well as some of the possible relatives that may just connect them ALL, either by blood or marriage. 

Sooooooooo... Where is your contribution for all three families, minnie?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: March 10, 2009, 09:12:30 PM »

and Lola:

cookie you are too good a poster and monkey to say something snarky like that.....just sayin

sorry to disappoint...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: March 10, 2009, 09:14:21 PM »

Hey, Fatcatlurker, Smile I never thoght I'd be able to live down the vomit face toot, but I got a semi sort of reprieve kind of Smile

From Luckyday's and Supersleuth's (and whoever else's) link, when I scroll down from the "popping the question" part, there's a "Misty Croslin Expresses Disgust" part.

Granted it's no "vomit face" per se; but it's interesting.... (to me and maybe to you, FCL, since we had discussed it.)

LINK below
" Misty Croslin Expresses Disgust "
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Misty%20Croslin

LINK to related video below (The time of the "Face" is about 1:07 approx)
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

Excerpt below -- of someone's opinion

"This is a video of Misty, taken shortly after Haleigh disappeared, that has continually played in my head since I saw it over a week ago. I noticed what I suspect is a microexpression of disgust when Misty says, "I seen the kitchen light on."

Misty is truly distraught, but I can't figure out why she has feelings of disgust when she talks about the kitchen light being on. This emotion flashes for a fraction of a second.

If Misty found the front door open, and the kitchen light on, as she tells us, I would expect to see fear or concern on her face, but instead, I see disgust.

Did Misty at some point walk in on something horrible that happened in the kitchen that, perhaps, involved Haleigh? She seems to be feeling an emotion, that upon first glance, is inconsistent with the story she is telling us.[/color]

It makes me wonder what we don't know. Is Misty leaving out some details?

Are the events she is describing from another night, and not the night Haleigh went missing?

I don't know the answers. I just know I have more questions. I want to know what disgusted Misty. It's perplexing.

Many of you have questioned if Misty is truly crying here. I believe the answer is yes. Her tears and emotions of sadness are genuine. "

Nope still don't see what you see here as "vomit look" nor whatever the blogger on "eyesforlies" refers to as the "disgust look".  Just don't see it. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: March 10, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

and Lola:

sorry to disappoint...
just to add to that....I thought that the comment directed at my post was snarky...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: March 10, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »

You want to know what I really think right now ? That he came home earlier than we think, had an anger explosion and took it out on Haleigh. And Misty is covering for him.
He is a hot head with drug issues, selling and using. He has been accused of abuse by the Bio-Mom. There was something going on that weekend about a gun and a fight. He has had a lot of conflict and drama with LE for someone so young. That seems to be who he is... A hot headed drug abuser and seller with alot of anger issues.
He let Misty do the story. When the police arrived, he was too worked up to be of any use.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: March 10, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »

If you think there should be a 21 point breakdown of Crystal, please write one for all of us.. I would be interested to read your analysis of her.. but.. she wasn't there when Haliegh went missing.. perhaps thats why one wasn't done??

And if I was Crystal, I would get a lawyer, even if I was innocent, so that there was someone in my corner looking out for my best interests due to the tense history between her and Ron, the media vultures etc......

Very well said, flamom. Smile

On both counts - the analysis and the lawyer.

MOO <--

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1173 on: March 10, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »

Have you been following these threads at all?  Cuz if you have, then you would have already read the many posts laying out factual info as well as theories/opinons of Crystal and her family and fiance.  Many many posts.  We've discussed Ron, Misty and Crystal as well as cousins/aunts/uncles/g.parents... as well as some of the possible relatives that may just connect them ALL, either by blood or marriage. 

Sooooooooo... Where is your contribution for all three families, minnie?   

I have not posted anything about any of the families.  I have no opinion and if you have read the threads you would see that I have only asked three times now, what is the theory?  What do you or anyone else think happened to Haleigh?  I have only heard about their police records, their environment, and where they put the pins on their shirts of the missing child.  These are not reasons to say some one killed their child.  People need to think about what they are saying.

Lots of frustration going on here and I understand it, but what and why would Ron or Misty do anything to Haleigh?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: March 10, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »

Crystal did get a lawyer according to NG story...Now if Ron had gotten a lawyer first, what would you all think? genuine question..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

You want to know what I really think right now ? That he came home earlier than we think, had an anger explosion and took it out on Haleigh. And Misty is covering for him.
He is a hot head with drug issues, selling and using. He has been accused of abuse by the Bio-Mom. There was something going on that weekend about a gun and a fight. He has had a lot of conflict and drama with LE for someone so young. That seems to be who he is... A hot headed drug abuser and seller with alot of anger issues.
He let Misty do the story. When the police arrived, he was too worked up to be of any use.

That is what I've been thinking for awhile now.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »

Crystal did get a lawyer according to NG story...Now if Ron had gotten a lawyer first, what would you all think? genuine question..

Crystal might of got a lawyer for custody...JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

I'm really surprised they all haven't lawyered up awhile ago.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:15 PM »

rana
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #1151 on: Today at 07:56:10 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: cookie on Today at 07:49:29 PM

and Lola:

Posted by: rana 
Insert Quote
Quote from: cookie on Today at 08:06:26 PM
Quote from: rana on Today at 07:56:10 PM
Quote from: cookie on Today at 07:49:29 PM

and Lola:

I didn't say that I am.
---------------
Wow!!! Talk about assuming!! Although, Rana, IMO - you are smart enough to work for the FBI.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

Crystal might of got a lawyer for custody...JMO
That's what I think also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.