March 28, 2024, 03:14:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298219 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: March 10, 2009, 09:23:37 PM »

Crystal did get a lawyer according to NG story...Now if Ron had gotten a lawyer first, what would you all think? genuine question..

Genuine answer.. thats what he should do

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1181 on: March 10, 2009, 09:24:00 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!....Just checking in to see if there was anything new on Haleigh. Wyks or Flamon...or anyone know if they are still doing any searches??? I think they need to searc the route to Ron's workplace.

I saw the post about AnnaFl. and something she posted here the first night or second...not sure, but kind of throwed a million red flags my way. She said her name was JOYANNA!!!! Need I say more?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: March 10, 2009, 09:24:32 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

Have you been following these threads at all?  Cuz if you have, then you would have already read the many posts laying out factual info as well as theories/opinons of Crystal and her family and fiance.  Many many posts.  We've discussed Ron, Misty and Crystal as well as cousins/aunts/uncles/g.parents... as well as some of the possible relatives that may just connect them ALL, either by blood or marriage. 

Sooooooooo... Where is your contribution for all three families, minnie?   

Just have to say Wyks rules...... in my opinion as the kids say, "WORD." Smile

Just using an "expression."

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: March 10, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!....Just checking in to see if there was anything new on Haleigh. Wyks or Flamon...or anyone know if they are still doing any searches??? I think they need to searc the route to Ron's workplace.

I saw the post about AnnaFl. and something she posted here the first night or second...not sure, but kind of throwed a million red flags my way. She said her name was JOYANNA!!!! Need I say more?

Joy...Joy the wack job from Caylee?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: March 10, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

Hi Darla.. no new facts except the recent engagement of Misty and Ron. We have really just been tossing Ron, Misty and Crystal around the cage.. kind of like batting practice.. dissecting them like lab frogs.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

Have you been following these threads at all?  Cuz if you have, then you would have already read the many posts laying out factual info as well as theories/opinons of Crystal and her family and fiance.  Many many posts.  We've discussed Ron, Misty and Crystal as well as cousins/aunts/uncles/g.parents... as well as some of the possible relatives that may just connect them ALL, either by blood or marriage. 

My teens have me saying it now.. they even text it to me..

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »

I have not posted anything about any of the families.  I have no opinion and if you have read the threads you would see that I have only asked three times now, what is the theory?  What do you or anyone else think happened to Haleigh?  I have only heard about their police records, their environment, and where they put the pins on their shirts of the missing child.  These are not reasons to say some one killed their child.  People need to think about what they are saying.

Lots of frustration going on here and I understand it, but what and why would Ron or Misty do anything to Haleigh?

That is the Million dollar question Minnie.....Why does anyone harm a child?????? But statistics say that child abuse and murder of a child are way higher that it is someone in their family and since she lived in the house with Ron and Misty they are the first to be suspected.

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »

Crystal did get a lawyer according to NG story...Now if Ron had gotten a lawyer first, what would you all think? genuine question..

I'm really surprised they all haven't lawyered up awhile ago.

me too Rosie...in fact, I think that they should.....but maybe they feel that they have no reason to get an attorney? dunno...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: March 10, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

If you think there should be a 21 point breakdown of Crystal, please write one for all of us.. I would be interested to read your analysis of her.. but.. she wasn't there when Haliegh went missing.. perhaps thats why one wasn't done?? And if I was Crystal, I would get a lawyer, even if I was innocent, so that there was someone in my corner looking out for my best interests due to the tense history between her and Ron, the media vultures etc......

Ron wasn't there either!
We don't know who was there or not. He works close enough to have come home earlier.

maybe he gets a lunch hour?

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: March 10, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #1187 on: Today at 08:29:48 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: cookie on Today at 08:18:56 PM

I'm really surprised they all haven't lawyered up awhile ago.

me too Rosie...in fact, I think that they should.....but maybe they feel that they have no reason to get an attorney? dunno...
Could be the reason Ron & Misty are getting married, so they will be able to hire the same attorney - you know, gotta keep that story straight!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: March 10, 2009, 09:33:51 PM »

Rana, I will let that go, but I clearly know what you are meaning by it...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 10, 2009, 09:33:59 PM »

I have not posted anything about any of the families.  I have no opinion and if you have read the threads you would see that I have only asked three times now, what is the theory?  What do you or anyone else think happened to Haleigh?  I have only heard about their police records, their environment, and where they put the pins on their shirts of the missing child.  These are not reasons to say some one killed their child.  People need to think about what they are saying.

Lots of frustration going on here and I understand it, but what and why would Ron or Misty do anything to Haleigh?

You've been a member here since March 6th, and read the posts for a couple of days
before that, according to an early post of yours.  Nearly a month of threads have been written by us before you joined, in which you could read our theories/opinions on Ron, Misty, Crystal, families, what could have happened to Haleigh, etc.  This is good info.  I suggest reading what we've already spent so much time in writing!  Am sure your questions will be answered.  The majority of us have posted and posted and posted our theories and opinions early on, we have now moved on and are posting other things as well. 

IMO, there is not any *one* theory that we can give you!  And also IMO, you need to think about what you are saying, before coming in as a new member and telling all of us that we need to think about what we are saying. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1192 on: March 10, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »

I wondered and asked last night if there was anymore searching going on. I have no idea, but that's a thought the route to Ron's workplace.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: March 10, 2009, 09:34:34 PM »

Not sure...... but when I saw Joyanna I sat up a little straighter in my chair. She did say she was going there to help. 

God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:09 PM »

You want to know what I really think right now ? That he came home earlier than we think, had an anger explosion and took it out on Haleigh. And Misty is covering for him.
He is a hot head with drug issues, selling and using. He has been accused of abuse by the Bio-Mom. There was something going on that weekend about a gun and a fight. He has had a lot of conflict and drama with LE for someone so young. That seems to be who he is... A hot headed drug abuser and seller with alot of anger issues.
He let Misty do the story. When the police arrived, he was too worked up to be of any use.

Has anyone thought or brought up the thought that perhaps Mother Sykes unlocked the back door and forgot to lock it back.

I heard someone say on Jane Velez-Mitchell that Sykes dropped off clothes and did some laundry the night Haleigh went missing.  That was my first time hearing that she did some laundry.  Not sure if the talking head knows what they were talking about or not.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1195 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys. It is breaking my heart to see so many monkeys clashing over this case. IMO we could sit here day in and day out and argue between us at who was and was not there and who did what and what is fact and not,that will not find Haleigh though. If you want to talk who could might etc. IF the missing item is the nebulizer whoever took her intended on keeping her safe and healthy,which could point to family member. If it was something special and loved,same thing. I just after hearing that am thinking family member on this and it very well could be mommy or mommys friend/family on her behalf. I know, she was home for a call but took till later that morning to get to Satsuma an hour away because she thought they were playing a prank on her ......call forwarding comes to mind.... see, my point is, it could be anyone, but it is beginning to look to me like a family abduction..... due to this item that she should have at all times,which I really think is that nebulizer..We can bash RC and Misty all day long,it will not change anything.. so why am I seeing all this between monkeys? It is heartbreaking.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1196 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

She's busy on her chat awhile ago talking to George. I don't think this woman is Joy at all because Joy has trouble spelling, and this person does not. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Wyks
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #1191 on: Today at 08:33:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: minnie on Today at 08:18:34 PM
Quote from: Wyks on Today at 08:11:43 PM
Quote from: minnie on Today at 07:43:11 PM

You've been a member here since March 6th, and read the posts for a couple of days
before that, according to an early post of yours.  Nearly a month of threads have been written by us before you joined, in which you could read our theories/opinions on Ron, Misty, Crystal, families, what could have happened to Haleigh, etc.  This is good info.  I suggest reading what we've already spent so much time in writing!  Am sure your questions will be answered.  The majority of us have posted and posted and posted our theories and opinions early on, we have now moved on and are posting other things as well. 

IMO, there is not any *one* theory that we can give you!  And also IMO, you need to think about what you are saying, before coming in as a new member and telling all of us that we need to think about what we are saying.   
OMG, Wykes!!! Thank You!!!!  So beautifully written!!! No Words!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

She's busy on her chat awhile ago talking to George. I don't think this woman is Joy at all because Joy has trouble spelling, and this person does not. 

AnnaFl did say that her name was Joyanna on here...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.