April 19, 2024, 08:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299086 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1220 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!

Have you been following these threads at all?  Cuz if you have, then you would have already read the many posts laying out factual info as well as theories/opinons of Crystal and her family and fiance.  Many many posts.  We've discussed Ron, Misty and Crystal as well as cousins/aunts/uncles/g.parents... as well as some of the possible relatives that may just connect them ALL, either by blood or marriage. 

Sooooooooo... Where is your contribution for all three families, minnie?   

I have not posted anything about any of the families.  I have no opinion and if you have read the threads you would see that I have only asked three times now, what is the theory?  What do you or anyone else think happened to Haleigh?  I have only heard about their police records, their environment, and where they put the pins on their shirts of the missing child.  These are not reasons to say some one killed their child.  People need to think about what they are saying.

Lots of frustration going on here and I understand it, but what and why would Ron or Misty do anything to Haleigh?

You've been a member here since March 6th, and read the posts for a couple of days
before that, according to an early post of yours.  Nearly a month of threads have been written by us before you joined, in which you could read our theories/opinions on Ron, Misty, Crystal, families, what could have happened to Haleigh, etc.  This is good info.  I suggest reading what we've already spent so much time in writing!  Am sure your questions will be answered.  The majority of us have posted and posted and posted our theories and opinions early on, we have now moved on and are posting other things as well. 

IMO, there is not any *one* theory that we can give you!  And also IMO, you need to think about what you are saying, before coming in as a new member and telling all of us that we need to think about what we are saying. 

You are correct in that I have not been a member long.  But, I have followed the story on the news and gotten my facts from there and not this forum.  And what I meant was that some of the posts are accusing a person of a horrible crime.  I have not seen anything on the news, google, or this forum that convinces me of that.  And so sorry to have an opinion, but I would much rather think this child has lived the last 5 years of her life with someone that loved her.  From anything I have seen or heard that appears to be true.

I will bid you good night and farewell as I have to go give my dog a bath!  Thank you for setting me straight My captain.  salut

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:33 PM »

So    ---  Where is your 21 point breakdown of Crystal, and the Maternal Grandma' performance?  Just asking!!!
You might want to google it and see what you find, Minnie. Rana/myself and others take the time to look up and research interesting and factual "facts/opinions". 

OK here's my 17 interesting facts about the maternal side:

1.) Crystal lost custody2 years ago and has not regained custody
2.) Shacks up with step brother and new baby
3.) $4100 behind in child support (equals about 1 year of not suppoting her children
4.) More interested in putting Ron through the mud than spending that time looking for her daughter
5.) Cant pay child support, but can make those life insurance policy payments on the 2 children
6.) Ron has past drug offenses, and so does her current fiance she lives with along with DV against his own minor children
7.) No tears that I have seen, but makes it appear they are just flowing
8.) on her myspace crystal states "taking care of new baby chloe and the other brats" (set to private now, there 2-26)
9.) playing funeral music on her myspace a days after Haleigh is missing (there on 2-26)
10.) now getting a lawyer
11.) puts 4 year old son on national TV asking him questions about Haleigh's disappearance
12.) record for false reporting (she should always be believed now)
13.) contempt of court order served right before Haleigh goes missing (wonderful timing, could be coincidence)
14.) DNA requested from Crystal and she leaves (yeah to the Dr's but her daughter should be first)
15.) Crystal able to lather on the eye make up when she is sobbing terribly
16.) While LE searching dumpster for her daughter, she is busy defending herself about rumors   http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150187&storyid=132320
17.) she gets called at about 3:50 her daughter is missing, calls her dad at 5A to investigate and doesn't show for at least 1-2 hours after that.

I am going to stop at that.

Seems fair......You forgot her mother's record ....she has some drug issues I believe as well...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: March 10, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »

SOME on this forum seems/appears to have a real attitude problem.  I wish I could see a little more respect for your fellow posters.  Some responses are very confrontational and borders on disrespectful.  Think I will call it a night.  Really hate to see the disrespect here brought by some with an agenda.  State your opinions respectfully.  I hate to see fights being picked here.  JMO

It is about Haleigh.

I agree

Monkeys ~  take a break if you need to, or scroll on past.  There is a lot of posting freedom at Scared Monkeys, but that doesn't mean flinging poo.  Klaasend has been known to give time outs and will ban.  We've had a lot of new posters come in and sometimes there is an adjustment as to how and what is acceptable here.  Some of what's been going on isn't very kind. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1223 on: March 10, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »

I'm not sure if someone else already mentioned it, but I found it interesting on NG that the little graphic along the bottom stated that a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against one another.

Mighty convenient time for a weddin', don't ya think??  To me, that seems like the most logical motivator I can think of.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: March 10, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »

I watched the video of the news conference this afternoon a little bit ago. There was a big difference in Ron's demeaner today than yesterday and the day he gaot his tattoos. He was booging along well those two day...then today had to be helped to stand up? I just do not buy it. He turns his emotions on and off in the drop of a hat.Absolute put on in my opinion.

I thought he looked heavly medicaid and the sunglasses seems like to cover his eyes so you cant tell...

I wondered at the sunglasses on camera, as well, Jules.  No one else on camera at that moment was wearing any. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »

When did this thread come to the point of personally calling other posters out? I did not think that was what we did on SM am I confused or what?

There should not be calling out other posters at Scared Monkeys.  I have been here reading along and seeing some of the posts.  Not nice.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I realize there isn't much information coming out right now and it's frustrating.  But please be kind to one another here.  It's okay to disagree, and it can be stated civilly.  Remember, you can scroll on past posts that you find annoying or totally disagree with.

I am not trying to create any chaos, just trying to look at both sides of the family. Equally important and they have equally made mistakes. IMO. Sorry if I have created any tension. Definitely not my intent.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »

minnie ~  You don't need to leave.  And it doesn't matter how long a poster has been here or how many posts they may have.  Everyone is important.  Your opinion is important.  And it's important that some here need to learn to get along a little better. 

Monkeys-please play nicely.  Have you ever seen a thread lock?  It can happen if there is too much fighting going on. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: March 10, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »

You might want to google it and see what you find, Minnie. Rana/myself and others take the time to look up and research interesting and factual "facts/opinions". 

3.) $4100 behind in child support (equals about 1 year of not suppoting her children
4.) More interested in putting Ron through the mud than spending that time looking for her daughter
5.) Cant pay child support, but can make those life insurance policy payments on the 2 children
6.) Ron has past drug offenses, and so does her current fiance she lives with along with DV against his own minor children
8.) on her myspace crystal states "taking care of new baby chloe and the other brats" (set to private now, there 2-26)
9.) playing funeral music on her myspace a days after Haleigh is missing (there on 2-26)
11.) puts 4 year old son on national TV asking him questions about Haleigh's disappearance
13.) contempt of court order served right before Haleigh goes missing (wonderful timing, could be coincidence)
14.) DNA requested from Crystal and she leaves (yeah to the Dr's but her daughter should be first)
16.) While LE searching dumpster for her daughter, she is busy defending herself about rumors   http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150187&storyid=132320
17.) she gets called at about 3:50 her daughter is missing, calls her dad at 5A to investigate and doesn't show for at least 1-2 hours after that.

Add Chad Griffis:
http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=06000240CFMA  Chad cocaine

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search
Chad child abuse

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: March 10, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »

My local Fox station has had a teaser on for the 10 pm news about Ron Cummings news.. we shall see.. probably nuthin

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: March 10, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »

16.) While LE searching dumpster for her daughter, she is busy defending herself about rumors   http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150187&storyid=132320

Seems fair......You forgot her mother's record ....she has some drug issues I believe as well...

I had that there but felt Chad's DV against his own children was more important. But since you mentioned I think she was basicaly charged with selling drugs or running a drug house or something like that, not just a personal use thing.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: March 10, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »

My local Fox station has had a teaser on for the 10 pm news about Ron Cummings news.. we shall see.. probably nuthin

Good evening flamom.  Please let us know if there is any new news.  It seems like when it's slow, some stations just try to make old news look like new news, if you know what I mean..

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

Hiya Muffy! 
i am watching Fox.. have been here, watching Idol and BL

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

If you think there should be a 21 point breakdown of Crystal, please write one for all of us.. I would be interested to read your analysis of her.. but.. she wasn't there when Haliegh went missing.. perhaps thats why one wasn't done?? And if I was Crystal, I would get a lawyer, even if I was innocent, so that there was someone in my corner looking out for my best interests due to the tense history between her and Ron, the media vultures etc......

Ron wasn't there either!

We don't know who was there or not. He works close enough to have come home earlier.

maybe he gets a lunch hour?

start work at 4pm and take a lunch around 9pm then be off at 3 am that would be a 10 hour day

I am trying to find the link he started at 4:30 till 3A. That is why he was able to get Haleigh off the bus at 3:45.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1233 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »

Flossy... just your avi lightens the mood. I would just like to know if there are more searches going on? It does not seem that any of the families on either side are out looking. I would be walking every inch I could cover. As far as I know LE just searched a 5 mile radius..

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: March 10, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »

G'nite monkeys and guests. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: March 10, 2009, 10:06:47 PM »

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T ALL AGREE IS NO REASON TO ATTACK THE OTHER PERSONS POINT OF VIEW.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1236 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »

Goodnight, Wyks!  Sleep well.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

G'nite Wyks.. sweet dreams

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

Good night Wyks   Pleasant dreams

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1239 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »

SOME on this forum seems/appears to have a real attitude problem.  I wish I could see a little more respect for your fellow posters.  Some responses are very confrontational and borders on disrespectful.  Think I will call it a night.  Really hate to see the disrespect here brought by some with an agenda.  State your opinions respectfully.  I hate to see fights being picked here.  JMO

It is about Haleigh.

I am right here next to you Blue Moon.  I am in utter shock as this is not what SM is all about.  If half the energy spent in bickering was spent on Haleigh it sure would be a productive thread.  Reading some of this is very embarrassing, as if its a sabotage of posters from another site trying to bring down the moral of SM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.