April 26, 2024, 02:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299351 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: March 10, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »

I believe they are ALL involved in drug use in one way or another. It seems to be part of their culture, some keep it in the shadows better than others. What interests me more is the personal stuff about each.. what do they have to gain, what do they have to lose...Was it an accident? Was it a family kidnapping? those are the things I want to discuss.. anyone else?

Excellent points to discuss flamom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

snip from Lola:  All the family's records appear to be from the past.

aren't Rons also from the past?

Bolded by me. Can I hear about the motives? Anyone's opinions appreciated.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1262 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:30 PM »

I'm not sure if someone else already mentioned it, but I found it interesting on NG that the little graphic along the bottom stated that a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against one another.

Mighty convenient time for a weddin', don't ya think??  To me, that seems like the most logical motivator I can think of.
I'm glad you brought that up, because I'm confused with that, I thought that was the case, but since the incident happened before the marriage I don't know if it applies. That is something I don't understand.
Good point NoRose.  I wonder if that would make a difference in a case if they were wed after the incident in question. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

jules3699
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #1217 on: Today at 08:55:02 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: darla on Today at 08:53:06 PM
I watched the video of the news conference this afternoon a little bit ago. There was a big difference in Ron's demeaner today than yesterday and the day he gaot his tattoos. He was booging along well those two day...then today had to be helped to stand up? I just do not buy it. He turns his emotions on and off in the drop of a hat.Absolute put on in my opinion.

I thought he looked heavly medicaid and the sunglasses seems like to cover his eyes so you cant tell... 
OMG, too funny "heavily MEDICAID"!!! 
NOT NICE... and NOT FUNNY  knock it off

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: March 10, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »

Flossy... just your avi lightens the mood. I would just like to know if there are more searches going on? It does not seem that any of the families on either side are out looking. I would be walking every inch I could cover. As far as I know LE just searched a 5 mile radius..

Good evening darla  I don't know if I could lay down and sleep at night if my child were missing.  The not knowing.
I am with you 100% Muffy!!  I couldn't sleep if my dog was missing let alone if one of my children were to ever end up missing...I think they would have to sedate me with horse tranq's to stop me from running the world ragged.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1265 on: March 10, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »

She does resembles Caylee ... Dolce..Glad your back Dolce.. 
Yes she most certainly does.  Such a sad sad ordeal. 

Thank you, I am limited to my "being back".... Sad

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: March 10, 2009, 10:22:19 PM »

I'm not sure if someone else already mentioned it, but I found it interesting on NG that the little graphic along the bottom stated that a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against one another.

Mighty convenient time for a weddin', don't ya think??  To me, that seems like the most logical motivator I can think of.
I'm glad you brought that up, because I'm confused with that, I thought that was the case, but since the incident happened before the marriage I don't know if it applies. That is something I don't understand.
Good point NoRose.  I wonder if that would make a difference in a case if they were wed after the incident in question. 

the funny lady lawyer on Nancy Grace, Susan someone,  the rosanna danna one? she said tonight that in the cases of domestic violence or involving a child, that the couple can be made to testify against each other or something to that effect...the transcripts should be up somewhere on this forum...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: March 10, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

Flossy... just your avi lightens the mood. I would just like to know if there are more searches going on? It does not seem that any of the families on either side are out looking. I would be walking every inch I could cover. As far as I know LE just searched a 5 mile radius..

Good evening darla  I don't know if I could lay down and sleep at night if my child were missing.  The not knowing.
I am with you 100% Muffy!!  I couldn't sleep if my dog was missing let alone if one of my children were to ever end up missing...I think they would have to sedate me with horse tranq's to stop me from running the world ragged.

ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: March 10, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »

The personal attacks have been relentless.. Its ok if people think Ron or Misty or Crystal are guilty.. lets bat theories around, not each other 

This is a no-no:

We need more:

Way to lighten the mood Miss Bee!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1269 on: March 10, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »

the funny lady lawyer on Nancy Grace, Susan someone,  the rosanna danna one? she said tonight that in the cases of domestic violence or involving a child, that the couple can be made to testify against each other or something to that effect...the transcripts should be up somewhere on this forum...
Thank-you 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 10, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

Some theories why they got a shot gun engagement do to marry soon..

1. Custody issue
2. Charges might be issued regarding minor- Hes 25 she just turned  17
3. Keeping Misty Quiet what happened
4. Spousal Priviledge.....
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1271 on: March 10, 2009, 10:24:56 PM »

IIRC I think Island Monkey posted something Sunday night about husband and wife could not be compelled to testify against each other...but it is different if harm is caused to a child. Not sure of exact wording but they can testify.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: March 10, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »

Lolabelle - this is a tough case.  It appears that both sides of the family have had their own troubles with drugs and the law. 

Fact is, Haleigh went missing while in the custody of her father while teen (Missy) was watching her/them.  Haleighs mom lives over an hour away.  Naturally, LE would look at Misty and Ron and any of THEIR aquaintences first.  Then they would look at Crystal and her family. 

It's very possible that someone outside of the family but who has been watching, knew when Ron would be at work and snatched Haleigh.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:26:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: March 10, 2009, 10:25:53 PM »

JerseyGirl. I agree with all of them.. I am waiting for my local FOX news to tell why RC decided to get married now ( their words)

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1274 on: March 10, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

SOME on this forum seems/appears to have a real attitude problem.  I wish I could see a little more respect for your fellow posters.  Some responses are very confrontational and borders on disrespectful.  Think I will call it a night.  Really hate to see the disrespect here brought by some with an agenda.  State your opinions respectfully.  I hate to see fights being picked here.  JMO

It is about Haleigh.

I am right here next to you Blue Moon.  I am in utter shock as this is not what SM is all about.  If half the energy spent in bickering was spent on Haleigh it sure would be a productive thread.  Reading some of this is very embarrassing, as if its a sabotage of posters from another site trying to bring down the moral of SM.

utter or UDDER.. I don't know why,but Flossy is always udderly lovely and really gives me a chuckle....so I had to throw that in there when I seen your post of utter shock..the image of udders swinging in circles is stuck in my head now... lol 

I never thought of that.. well,yes, I did,but just kept my monkey mouth shut out of fear of making it worse.. that would be so childish though for another forum to do....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1275 on: March 10, 2009, 10:26:21 PM »

1. Custody issue
I'm wondering if it is the custody issue, because if it is the age difference even if they marry, it doesn't erase the fact of the age difference and it being a crime, thought I could be wrong.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: March 10, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »

1. Custody issue

spousal privilege has been ruled out on 2 shows that I have watched tonight...one was NG and the other was either HLN or JVM... but all agreed, what is the reason to rush into this marriage at this time with daughter only missing for one month...poor taste etc...at least that is what I took from their conversations..

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: March 10, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

Lolabelle - this is a tough case.  It appears that both sides of the family have had their own troubles with drugs and the law. 

Fact is, Haleigh went missing while in the custody of her father when at teen (Missy) was watching her/them.  Haleighs mom lives over an hour away.  Naturally, LE would look at Misty and Ron and any of THEIR aquaintences first.  Then they would look at Crystal and her family. 

It's very possible that someone outside of the family but who has been watching, knew when Ron would be at work and snatched Haleigh.

This is my belief. I just wanted to see exactly what others are thinking.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: March 10, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

flamom ~  you mentioned "family abduction" on your list of possible discussions.  Who in the family would take her and why?  (or even if someone else associated with the family took her on request/direction of a family member)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: March 10, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

Ok good, we are making progress.  So the excuse for spousel immunity is most likely a no-go given the law.

So we have to consider the other factors...I saw some posted above by Jersey Girl

Custody issue
  Charges might be issued regarding minor- Hes 25 she is 17
  Keeping Misty Quiet what happened

Any other ideas??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.