April 24, 2024, 10:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299190 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: March 10, 2009, 10:28:40 PM »

Hiya Dolce.. hope you are feeling better and that your lil dolcettes are ok... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 10, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »

I'm not sure if someone else already mentioned it, but I found it interesting on NG that the little graphic along the bottom stated that a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against one another.

Mighty convenient time for a weddin', don't ya think??  To me, that seems like the most logical motivator I can think of.
I'm glad you brought that up, because I'm confused with that, I thought that was the case, but since the incident happened before the marriage I don't know if it applies. That is something I don't understand.
Good point NoRose.  I wonder if that would make a difference in a case if they were wed after the incident in question. 

Some theories why they got a shot gun engagement do to marry soon..

1. Custody issue
2. Charges might be issued regarding minor- Hes 25 she just turned  17
3. Keeping Misty Quiet what happened
4. Spousal Priviledge.....

spousal privilege has been ruled out on 2 shows that I have watched tonight...one was NG and the other was either HLN or JVM... but all agreed, what is the reason to rush into this marriage at this time with daughter only missing for one month...poor taste etc...at least that is what I took from their conversations..

Yes it is to soon, especially Misty stated haleigh wanted them too get married.. If thats true why give up on Haleigh when she can attend her fathers special wedding  day and be part of it...JMO..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »

JerseyGirl. I agree with all of them.. I am waiting for my local FOX news to tell why RC decided to get married now ( their words)

This could be interesting. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: March 10, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

Ok good, we are making progress.  So the excuse for spousel immunity is most likely a no-go given the law.

So we have to consider the other factors...I saw some posted above by Jersey Girl

Custody issue
  Charges might be issued regarding minor- Hes 25 she is 17
  Keeping Misty Quiet what happened

Any other ideas??

BUMP  BABY BUMP(s)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: March 10, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »

flamom ~  you mentioned "family abduction" on your list of possible discussions.  Who in the family would take her and why?  (or even if someone else associated with the family took her on request/direction of a family member)
Maybe Crystal took her from Ron. maybe Ron wants to hide her from Crystal.. It seems that lately the really dysfunctional families have been in the news with this kind of heartache... makes me appreciate Sharon Rocha & Beth Holloway so much more..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1285 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »

Hiya Dolce.. hope you are feeling better and that your lil dolcettes are ok... 
Thank you and yes feeling a bit better now that I am sitting on my butt most of the day.  LOL  I am about to be kicked off the computer though...hubs is circling again. (Dang buzzards! LOL)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »

The personal attacks have been relentless.. Its ok if people think Ron or Misty or Crystal are guilty.. lets bat theories around, not each other 

Maybe it was Crystal Cummings..

LMAO!  That is why Ron appears to be angry and upset all the time, his sister and those hairdos frustrates the hell out of him.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »

JerseyGirl. I agree with all of them.. I am waiting for my local FOX news to tell why RC decided to get married now ( their words)

This could be interesting. 

when you say your local FOX news,which show are you referring to? like Greta ? I am listening to her now...wished she would stop talking about politics and get back to being Greta...if I wanted politics, I would watch Hannity...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »

flamom ~  you mentioned "family abduction" on your list of possible discussions.  Who in the family would take her and why?  (or even if someone else associated with the family took her on request/direction of a family member)

Or do you think this was staged for publicity and money???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: March 10, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

Maybe Crystal took her from Ron. maybe Ron wants to hide her from Crystal.. It seems that lately the really dysfunctional families have been in the news with this kind of heartache... makes me appreciate Sharon Rocha & Beth Holloway so much more..

So then it could be a struggle over power, money or revenge? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 10, 2009, 10:33:57 PM »

Ok good, we are making progress.  So the excuse for spousel immunity is most likely a no-go given the law.

So we have to consider the other factors...I saw some posted above by Jersey Girl

Custody issue

Any other ideas??

BUMP  BABY BUMP(s)

Throwing this one out there...as no one has mentioned it...

Maybe, just maybe, they are in love.  (LUST/LOVE)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: March 10, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

If Haliegh needs a nebulizer and IF thats what was missing, it would be more likely to be a family abduction because it shows care and concern for her health

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:16 PM »

If Haliegh needs a nebulizer and IF thats what was missing, it would be more likely to be a family abduction because it shows care and concern for her health

True...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »

I'm not sure if someone else already mentioned it, but I found it interesting on NG that the little graphic along the bottom stated that a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against one another.

Mighty convenient time for a weddin', don't ya think??  To me, that seems like the most logical motivator I can think of.
I'm glad you brought that up, because I'm confused with that, I thought that was the case, but since the incident happened before the marriage I don't know if it applies. That is something I don't understand.
Good point NoRose.  I wonder if that would make a difference in a case if they were wed after the incident in question. 

Some theories why they got a shot gun engagement do to marry soon..

1. Custody issue
2. Charges might be issued regarding minor- Hes 25 she just turned  17
3. Keeping Misty Quiet what happened
4. Spousal Priviledge.....

spousal privilege has been ruled out on 2 shows that I have watched tonight...one was NG and the other was either HLN or JVM... but all agreed, what is the reason to rush into this marriage at this time with daughter only missing for one month...poor taste etc...at least that is what I took from their conversations..

I already voted for #2 pages back. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

what ever happened to that Chad Reynolds the missing SO who disappeared around the same time as Haleigh ? what about cousin Joe?
the police know more that we think that they do..in my opinion.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »

Or do you think this was staged for publicity and money???
Oh Jersey I am with you on that.  My mind has gone there a few times given all the antics we have experienced with these Anthony's, but I have put that aside with the hope that it would not happen again....George did have lunch with them.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: March 10, 2009, 10:36:26 PM »

OK here's my 17 interesting facts about the maternal side:

1.) Crystal lost custody2 years ago and has not regained custody
2.) Shacks up with step brother and new baby
3.) $4100 behind in child support (equals about 1 year of not supporting her children
4.) More interested in putting Ron through the mud than spending that time looking for her daughter
5.) Cant pay child support, but can make those life insurance policy payments on the 2 children
6.) Ron has past drug offenses, and so does her current fiance she lives with along with DV against his own minor children
7.) No tears that I have seen, but makes it appear they are just flowing
8.) on her myspace crystal states "taking care of new baby chloe and the other brats" (set to private now, there 2-26)
9.) playing funeral music on her myspace a days after Haleigh is missing (there on 2-26)
10.) now getting a lawyer
11.) puts 4 year old son on national TV asking him questions about Haleigh's disappearance
12.) record for false reporting (she should always be believed now)
13.) contempt of court order served right before Haleigh goes missing (wonderful timing, could be coincidence)
14.) DNA requested from Crystal and she leaves (yeah to the Dr's but her daughter should be first)
15.) Crystal able to lather on the eye make up when she is sobbing terribly
16.) While LE searching dumpster for her daughter, she is busy defending herself about rumors   http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=150187&storyid=132320
17.) she gets called at about 3:50 her daughter is missing, calls her dad at 5A to investigate and doesn't show for at least 1-2 hours after that.
1. She is in the process of trying to regain custody. She lost custody mainly because Ron was living with his mother who works for PCSO and he was making $10.00 per hour.
2. She is engaged to her mother's step-son; not the ideal - but at least they are not related by blood.
3. True. Not sure why, but she ain't the first and she won't be the last.
4. She and her family have been staying in a tent in Satsuma since Feb. 10th. She stated her reality to Geraldo. Since then, she has not "put Ron through the mud."
5. Know NADA about life insurance policies on the kids - link please??!!
6. True. Chad Griffis does, in fact, have a record. No question there. BUT, CHAD DOES NOT HAVE A RECORD OF DV ON CRYSTAL AND CRYSTAL HERSELF HAS NO RECORD THAT I HAVE FOUND, AND I HAVE SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW.
7. IMO, Crystal suffers from PTSD due to Ron's abuse. Don't know if you caught LKL tonight, but the entire show was about domestic violence and what it does to your psyche - how you become numb - how you cannot literally cry. Crystal has what is called a "flat affect". Google PTSD if you so chose to.
8. Yes, she does. I found that a bit off-putting, too. But, since Jr and Misty did not live with her full time, could she have been babysitting others children??
9. Not sure about the "funeral" music - I suppose that would be subject to one's own interpretation.
10.. Not yet. She has a spokesperson who is looking for a lawyer for her and her entire family. As stated up-thread on this board, it may be a custody lawyer. Crystal also stated they have a spokesperson because "she does not know how to handle the media". Nothing wrong with that - they are prolly hounding her.
11. Gotta agree with this one. I did not feel that was necessary at all and a bad move on Crystal's part; prolly one of the reasons (as stated in #9) she now has a spokesperson.
12. Really? Where? Link, please. False reporting WHAT??
13. Saw that, but still unsure if the "contempt" charge was on Crystal or Ron. Maybe I read it wrong. Anyone want to jump in on this one? As far as the "coincidence", I don't buy that. If that were the case (and I assume you are implying she had something to do with HL's abduction)- both Jr and HL would have been abducted.
14. She explained that. Media frenzy for nothing.
15. Don't know what wearing or "lathering" make up and "sobbing terribly" have to do w/the price of eggs, but she sure didn't resemble Tammie Faye Baker, may she rest in peace!!
16. Already covered this on #14. The media asked what happened in reference to the DNA and the doctor appt and she spoke. Not a crime.
17. She gets called at 3:50 am. Have no clue what time she called her dad (link, please??) and lives an hour and a half away.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: March 10, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »

Here we go......the News.. why they are getting married now
Because its what Haliegh wanted since they got together 6 mos ago..
What a crock

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1298 on: March 10, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »

SOME on this forum seems/appears to have a real attitude problem.  I wish I could see a little more respect for your fellow posters.  Some responses are very confrontational and borders on disrespectful.  Think I will call it a night.  Really hate to see the disrespect here brought by some with an agenda.  State your opinions respectfully.  I hate to see fights being picked here.  JMO

It is about Haleigh.

I am right here next to you Blue Moon.  I am in utter shock as this is not what SM is all about.  If half the energy spent in bickering was spent on Haleigh it sure would be a productive thread.  Reading some of this is very embarrassing, as if its a sabotage of posters from another site trying to bring down the moral of SM.

utter or UDDER.. I don't know why,but Flossy is always udderly lovely and really gives me a chuckle....so I had to throw that in there when I seen your post of utter shock..the image of udders swinging in circles is stuck in my head now... lol 

I never thought of that.. well,yes, I did,but just kept my monkey mouth shut out of fear of making it worse.. that would be so childish though for another forum to do....

I am cracking up that you just said that because I was getting ready to threaten to start swinging these bad boys if the snippity stuff here continues! 

Darla, earlier you mentioned my avatar lightening the mood and I have to give credit to CBB for that - she's the comedian behind the flashing dairy cow!   I'm glad it lightens the mood, though!  Who knows what the next holiday will bring!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: March 10, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

Custody issue

Any other ideas??

BUMP  BABY BUMP(s)

Throwing this one out there...as no one has mentioned it...

Maybe, just maybe, they are in love.  (LUST/LOVE)

wow Dolce...what a concept! I don;t know if that has been even mentioned...sad...if their child wasn't missing, none of this would matter....sad....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.