April 26, 2024, 06:52:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299262 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »

hey I just stumbled upon this on another site...could be something interesting.

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/bruno.html

Hello kind folks. Please forgive me but I am not a Psychic. But I am obsessed with one fact that everyone seems to be missing. That is the camera located above the tracks where Buffalo Bluff Rd crosses. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT of the subdivision unless, of course, by water or a walk out. The pics from those cameras are timestamped and work well at night. There is only a slight chance that this is a dead end, but I need closure on this issue. Like I said, I am obsessed with this fact yet see no mention of it anywhere. I am hoping that maybe one of you folks may have connections (no pun intended) and please get this relative information to the proper authorities. Thank you so kindly for your consideration. Bruno.

I guess there could be one in all this railroad crossing stuff.  It's here if anyone else wants to look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=202+Green+Lane,+Satsuma,+Florida&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=TWWbScj5NYr2sAOkrripAg&ll=29.572837,-81.675104&spn=0.001971,0.002784&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr

IM, maybe you could give this to ANNA FL should be a snap to exclude it if it's not correct.  Especially as the dog trail lead to the railroad tracks.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:52 PM »

rana ~   Yep.   I agree  it was the low post count that  probably brought the welcomes.  I've also seen some with large posts counts that have been here a short time.  Bottom line to me is:  It isn't quantity but quality of posts.  jmho  It's easy to get post counts up. 

So true, MuffyBee! Smile I had surgery and I'm home and reading more than usual.

Also many of my posts are simply "I agree" and they add up fast! Smile

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1342 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:21 PM »

Hello kind folks. Please forgive me but I am not a Psychic. But I am obsessed with one fact that everyone seems to be missing. That is the camera located above the tracks where Buffalo Bluff Rd crosses. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT of the subdivision unless, of course, by water or a walk out. The pics from those cameras are timestamped and work well at night. There is only a slight chance that this is a dead end, but I need closure on this issue. Like I said, I am obsessed with this fact yet see no mention of it anywhere. I am hoping that maybe one of you folks may have connections (no pun intended) and please get this relative information to the proper authorities. Thank you so kindly for your consideration. Bruno.

I guess there could be one in all this railroad crossing stuff.  It's here if anyone else wants to look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=202+Green+Lane,+Satsuma,+Florida&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=TWWbScj5NYr2sAOkrripAg&ll=29.572837,-81.675104&spn=0.001971,0.002784&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr

IM, maybe you could give this to ANNA FL should be a snap to exclude it if it's not correct.  Especially as the dog trail lead to the railroad tracks.

Thanks, I'll give it to her and Marie, unfortunately they are grasping at straws and are using psychics. This case is pulling in al the usual supects Not that I don't think there are legitimate people out ther who seem to know thing that are unexplained, I know there are as I have have some really odd things happen that I knew about ahead of time, it's just sad-but at least they are not giving up hope.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: March 10, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »

rana ~   Yep.   I agree  it was the low post count that  probably brought the welcomes.  I've also seen some with large posts counts that have been here a short time.  Bottom line to me is:  It isn't quantity but quality of posts.  jmho  It's easy to get post counts up. 

So true, MuffyBee! Smile I had surgery and I'm home and reading more than usual.

Not to be snarky or anything but really; just posts agreeing...ha ha ha ha ha!  Sorry I just could not help myself.  I hope your feeling better from you surgery tho.  Throat surgery right, ouch.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: March 10, 2009, 11:36:55 PM »

Blonde is one of our Scared Monkeys moderators.  Her mother Sadie has passed on.  There is a thread in the monkey lounge for messages and condolences:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4668.msg713476#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 10, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »

Blonde is one of our Scared Monkeys moderators.  Her mother Sadie has passed on.  There is a thread in the monkey lounge for messages and condolences:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4668.msg713476#new

Thanks Muffy~I've been reading thru the prayer thread and had seen she has really been struggling with her mom in the hospital and all the dr's etc., I'll add her ro my paryers, God Bless her and her beloved mother.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: March 10, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »

Thanks, I'll give it to her and Marie, unfortunately they are grasping at straws and are using psychics. This case is pulling in al the usual supects Not that I don't think there are legitimate people out ther who seem to know thing that are unexplained, I know there are as I have have some really odd things happen that I knew about ahead of time, it's just sad-but at least they are not giving up hope.

No they should not give up hope.  I don't know any inside stuff but with that much drama in a family emotions run high and sometimes you can't believe anything you hear & only half of what you see if you know what I mean.  And they should be demanding that all camara's & video be checked like Ron's work and anywhere they can think of.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: March 10, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »

I wonder if Haleigh had/used a peak flow meter and that's what's missing?

WHAT IS A PEAK FLOW METER?

A peak flow meter is a portable, inexpensive, hand-held device used to measure how air flows from your lungs in one "fast blast." In other words, the meter measures your ability to push air out of your lungs.

Peak flow meters may be provided in two ranges to measure the air pushed out of your lungs. A low range peak flow meter is for small children, and a standard range meter is for older children, teenagers and adults. An adult has much larger airways than a child and needs the larger range.
(snip)
http://www.lungusa.org/site/pp.asp?c=dvLUK9O0E&b=22586

I can't see any reason a peak flow meter would be brought with her, unless an inhaler or nebulizer was also brought.  The peak flow meter measures the air coming out of your lungs, I believe, but doesn't help control asthma.  I have one here that I'm suppose to use, but don't.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »

IM, did Marie happen to say if she knew what the missing item was out of the home?  Do you know if Haleigh still uses her nebulizer or if she uses an inhaler?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: March 10, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »

Thanks Sieko.  I was trying to think of things that might be Haleigh's and would be missed if not at the house.  I don't have experience with asthma and breathing problems myself, but have known friends with children that used a peak flow meter.  What you say makes sense.  No use having the flow meter if she doesn't also have a nebulizer or other apparatus along with it

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »

No they should not give up hope.  I don't know any inside stuff but with that much drama in a family emotions run high and sometimes you can't believe anything you hear & only half of what you see if you know what I mean.  And they should be demanding that all camara's & video be checked like Ron's work and anywhere they can think of.

I don't know much inside stuff either, I just called to ask if I could help.......but, you know my tendencies to poke around , yet I haven't been able to do it with Marie-now my Jax reporter contact is another thing   It's a great point to ask that every freaking camera in Satsuma be checked, couldn't be that many there or even in Palatka compared to other huge cities where they pull them all the time.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1351 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

IM, did Marie happen to say if she knew what the missing item was out of the home?  Do you know if Haleigh still uses her nebulizer or if she uses an inhaler?

No, I didn't even ask~when I spoke with her today it was about an hour before the Justice Coalition presser and I didn't want to be intrusive, but I'll get around to it eventaully with either her or reporter

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

Thanks Sieko.  I was trying to think of things that might be Haleigh's and would be missed if not at the house.  I don't have experience with asthma and breathing problems myself, but have known friends with children that used a peak flow meter.  What you say makes sense.  No use having the flow meter if she doesn't also have a nebulizer or other apparatus along with it
My son had asthma when he was younger (teenager now, and seems to have grown out of it).  He had a nebulizer for years because the inhaler with an aero chamber didn't seem to work too well for him.  Even when he got older, some times the inhaler wasn't enough so he would use the nebulizer.  He never had peak flow meter at home though.

An inhaler is so much more portable, so I was wondering if one may have been taken with Haleigh.  I really do hope that this was the "missing item".
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: March 10, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »

Not to be snarky or anything but really; just posts agreeing...ha ha ha ha ha!  Sorry I just could not help myself.  I hope your feeling better from you surgery tho.  Throat surgery right, ouch.

Well, Fatcatlurker, I noticed many do that - not just me.... by posting "I agree" or "good one" or "Well said" or a one gif smiley post with no words at all. So no snark intended -- no snark taken. Smile.. b/c it's not just me who does that. Smile All I meant is that the posts seem to add up fast like that. Smile

Earlier I was using the teen lexicon "Word" or "You rule" to compliment Wyks; And then I used the word "expression." I'm far from a teen and was just being light-hearted. Not sure how that went down a bad road. IIRC Wyks DID take it as the compliment like it was intended.

And thanks; I appreciate the the well wishes. It beats the previous drive-by slam or whatever that you gave me earlier related to my using the teen word thing.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:13 PM »

http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

Crystal's new spokesperson?
Speaks: German - conversational, English only
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »

My son had asthma when he was younger (teenager now, and seems to have grown out of it).  He had a nebulizer for years because the inhaler with an aero chamber didn't seem to work too well for him.  Even when he got older, some times the inhaler wasn't enough so he would use the nebulizer.  He never had peak flow meter at home though.

An inhaler is so much more portable, so I was wondering if one may have been taken with Haleigh.  I really do hope that this was the "missing item".

I hope it's the "missing item" too.  It might indicate someone is taking care of Haleigh. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:38 PM »

[/quote]

I don't know much inside stuff either, I just called to ask if I could help.......but, you know my tendencies to poke around , yet I haven't been able to do it with Marie-now my Jax reporter contact is another thing   It's a great point to ask that every freaking camera in Satsuma be checked, couldn't be that many there or even in Palatka compared to other huge cities where they pull them all the time.
[/quote]
I would hope that between Putnam County, FBI, and FDLE that someone would have thought to check any cameras.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:58 PM »

Sorry Fatcatlurker; You said "Hit and Run strikes again".. not "Drive by."

My mistake.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: March 10, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »

Ooops, I sure messed up that quote...sorry.  Will try this again.

I would hope that between Putnam County, FBI, and FDLE that someone would have thought to check any cameras.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: March 10, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »

evening monkeys~had a long night of baseball, some dinner on the sound and just got home to catch the tail end of NG........TN's statement that they were getting married because the kids always wanted Misty to be her mommy really is offensive, IMO she seems to have a way of stating things ever so sweet and all nice like, that have bitter undertones. I am a stepmother to my ex's two children who stayed with me after our divorce, I can; them my own and love them as much as anyone can, but I am IN NO WAY their mother, nor would I ever try to be, they have a mother that loves them, and they just gave an dded benefit of a stepmom who loves them dearly..........Looks to me like they are worried about losing custody of butterbean and trying the "marriage" route......JMO as always.

I too agree with you post.  I was thinking the same thing! It made my blood boil when she said that the kids want Misty to be their mommy.  I felt bad for CS like it never ends for her, they are still treating her like she is nothing.  IM you are sooooo lucky I would love to live on the beach...a dream come true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.