April 19, 2024, 08:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299084 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: March 11, 2009, 12:21:36 AM »

Cute pic Sieko 
I thought it was cute too.  It came from funnypictures.net...or something like that.

thanks! I needed that!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »

I'm sorry for what happened to your daughter jules3699.   Very sad.   I can understand how you wouldn't trust people after that. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1382 on: March 11, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »

http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

Crystal's new spokesperson?
Speaks: German - conversational, English only

She is a well respected child abuse/murder/dometic abue advocate......she has been in the news for the past couple of days in this case......

Legendary and scarey news for Ron from what I am reading.  I just thought spokesperson and  conversational english only was odd when I saw it on her website.

Nevermind I read it backwards...I'm not to swift all the time.  It says german conversational, english only.

LOL~i do that ALL the time, half the time when someone corrects their own post, I never even noticed the mistake........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: March 11, 2009, 12:30:46 AM »

I'm sorry for what happened to your daughter jules3699.   Very sad.   I can understand how you wouldn't trust people after that. 

Thank you Muffybee...It is just so sad that it seems to be everywhere anymore.  When I was growing up it seemed like life was so much safer.  I used to run and play in the neighborhood and the neighbors were good upstanding people.  Always there to help. Now you cant trust your neighbor.  I cant imagine what I would do if my child went missing.  I am thankful all four of my children are with me.  I would loose it completely.  I really feel bad for this family and the only thing that doesnt sit right with me on this case is the mistruths. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: March 11, 2009, 12:34:09 AM »

Thank you Muffybee...It is just so sad that it seems to be everywhere anymore.  When I was growing up it seemed like life was so much safer.  I used to run and play in the neighborhood and the neighbors were good upstanding people.  Always there to help. Now you cant trust your neighbor.  I cant imagine what I would do if my child went missing.  I am thankful all four of my children are with me.  I would loose it completely.  I really feel bad for this family and the only thing that doesnt sit right with me on this case is the mistruths. 

I wonder if anyone has started compiling a list of mistruths?  That might get complicated though, given the number of family and the number of mistruths.  Well, maybe not all are mistruths, but maybe things that just don't add up or match up and there isn't an answer or reason for it that we might know of.  It's hard getting much verifiable information.  I think there is a lot of rumors which adds to the mess.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 12:35:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: March 11, 2009, 12:34:42 AM »

I am sorry also, forgot to add that in my last post sometimes moving away is the best thing to do to start fresh and make new memories, although you and I both know they never forget, and it IMO they should all be put away for life first offense!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: March 11, 2009, 12:36:01 AM »

I wonder if anyone has started compiling a list of mistruths?  That might get complicated though, given the number of family and the number of mistruths.

I did, it's in the 2nd thread, but it needs attention due to more that has come out...it's pretty lengthy to begin with

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: March 11, 2009, 12:37:21 AM »

I wonder if anyone has started compiling a list of mistruths?  That might get complicated though, given the number of family and the number of mistruths.

that is a good point...we could try maybe that would shed some light on what we have all touch on and bring more facts out.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

I am sorry also, forgot to add that in my last post sometimes moving away is the best thing to do to start fresh and make new memories, although you and I both know they never forget, and it IMO they should all be put away for life first offense!

so true....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: March 11, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys (seems most have gone to bed, just my luck. LOL)

I took 5 hours away from the computer, came back and was 11 or 12 pages behind! Finally caught up again, and most everyone has left for the night.

But I'd like to post yet another image I put together for Haleigh and this thread. I think she likes pink.

It appears to me after reading tonight, that we all need another reminder:

It's all about Haleigh.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: March 11, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »

I did, it's in the 2nd thread, but it needs attention due to more that has come out...it's pretty lengthy to begin with

I am so new to this that I dont even know how to get to the second thread

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: March 11, 2009, 12:42:32 AM »

If anyone has google docs or something like that, a list could be made there and changed as needed.  A list of links in one place would be nice too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1392 on: March 11, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »

I am so new to this that I dont even know how to get to the second thread

That's ok, I'll polish it up soon and bring it over for you..........Finally, here is the transcript from NG tonight, with that zinger from mamma Neves:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What did he do?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He got down on his knee and said, will you marry me? Everybody`s going to take this marriage thing the wrong way. But it`s not. Everything`s still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She always talked about. Even if she`s not with us, she`s still here with us. Everybody knows that I love Haleigh and Ronald and (inaudible).

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Out to T.J. Hart with SKY 97.3 F.M., is Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father, engaged to the last person to have seen Haleigh alive?

T.J. HART, SKY 97.3: Yes, indeed they are. The engagement came Sunday at a nice restaurant in Palatka. He had the marriage license in hand.

GRACE: T.J. Hart.

Joining me there outside the crime scene in Satsuma, Florida, Teresa Neves, paternal grandmother of Haleigh. The timing is a little unusual, according to some onlookers. Why now?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER OF HALEIGH: Well, it is unusual for some onlookers, but those people did not live with my two grandchildren. And my grandchildren, both Haleigh and Junior, have very often said they would love for their daddy to marry Misty and that they wanted Misty to be their mommy. So I feel like they`re trying to fulfill a wish for Haleigh so when she comes home she`ll have that extra happiness to celebrate.

GRACE: And Susan Moss, does this mean they cannot testify against each other, if it comes to that at trial?

MOSS: It does not mean that. There`s an exception to the spousal privilege if it involves hurting a child.

I seriously doubt butterbean who is barely four has said "I want Misty to be my mommy"................very pathetic and disgusted. Muffy why don't we have a puking monkey here when I need one

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: March 11, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »

I took 5 hours away from the computer, came back and was 11 or 12 pages behind! Finally caught up again, and most everyone has left for the night.

But I'd like to post yet another image I put together for Haleigh and this thread. I think she likes pink.

wow this is beautiful!!! Great Job! Wish I was this crafty

It's all about Haleigh.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: March 11, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »

It's all about Haleigh.

sorry didnt mean to post in your post

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: March 11, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »

It's all about Haleigh.
sorry didnt mean to post in your post

It's ok. I think I moved you out.

And thanks. It really IS all about Haleigh. Wink

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: March 11, 2009, 12:48:28 AM »

Hello Jules3699,

I've been here for years and I don't know how to go there, also! Monkeys are good people and someone will show us the way!

I wish Ron and Misty the best in their marriage. I wish them to be strong as individuals and in their marriage for if it turns out badly for Haleigh it will test them individually and test their marriage.

My ex husband and his wife made it but it took counseling and some years.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: March 11, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »

That's ok, I'll polish it up soon and bring it over for you..........Finally, here is the transcript from NG tonight, with that zinger from mamma Neves:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What did he do?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He got down on his knee and said, will you marry me? Everybody`s going to take this marriage thing the wrong way. But it`s not. Everything`s still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She always talked about. Even if she`s not with us, she`s still here with us. Everybody knows that I love Haleigh and Ronald and (inaudible).

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Out to T.J. Hart with SKY 97.3 F.M., is Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father, engaged to the last person to have seen Haleigh alive?

T.J. HART, SKY 97.3: Yes, indeed they are. The engagement came Sunday at a nice restaurant in Palatka. He had the marriage license in hand.

GRACE: T.J. Hart.

Joining me there outside the crime scene in Satsuma, Florida, Teresa Neves, paternal grandmother of Haleigh. The timing is a little unusual, according to some onlookers. Why now?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER OF HALEIGH: Well, it is unusual for some onlookers, but those people did not live with my two grandchildren. And my grandchildren, both Haleigh and Junior, have very often said they would love for their daddy to marry Misty and that they wanted Misty to be their mommy. So I feel like they`re trying to fulfill a wish for Haleigh so when she comes home she`ll have that extra happiness to celebrate.

GRACE: And Susan Moss, does this mean they cannot testify against each other, if it comes to that at trial?

MOSS: It does not mean that. There`s an exception to the spousal privilege if it involves hurting a child.

I seriously doubt butterbean who is barely four has said "I want Misty to be my mommy"................very pathetic and disgusted. Muffy why don't we have a puking monkey here when I need one
This is about all I could find
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »

Sieko ~  There are some Haleigh threads with info such as "who's who", "police reports" and etc.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0

These are for information only, no comments.

Islandmonkey ~  When you said you had started a list of mistruths etc., on the second thread, do you mean the second Haleigh thread in archives?  Maybe we should have a thread with that...

Note:  It takes work to make and maintain information threads.  And they are very useful if they are kept up to date.  So many times monkeys ask questions that can be found in the info threads.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:37 AM »

Very nice again, Brandi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.