March 28, 2024, 02:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298215 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »

The dogs going to the train bugs me too. They also went to the water although it could have been an old scent. The time change has affected my brain also.

Kat, yes the water is a major concern for me.  Its a very accessible location via many means of transportation. 

The other thing that I've wondered about is did the tracking dogs go to the other side of the river to see if she might have exited a boat on the far side? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:22 AM »

No ring on left or right ring finger here.

As many prob know folks who work w/heavy equipment (and in other occupations) remove their rings when working 'cause they can be a hazard.  I don't wear my rings around the homeplace, nor do my friends.  Rings are pretty, but troublesome and mostly left in a safe place 'til the work is done.

Of course I have no clue if RC and the teenager have recently married.  Maybe they were married before Haleighs disappearance/he wasn't wearing ring because of work.  I only mention that because gf referred to Haleigh as her daughter during 911 call.  I thought it a bit presumptuous on her part at the time, but who knows.

Foggy

Except he hasn't worked in a month, so why all the sudden put one on now........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2009, 01:41:48 AM »

He didn't refer to Misty as his wife. She was still the gf and a dumb b***** one at that. She said " our daughter " on the tape. Which I found strange, but maybe that's the way Misty felt about the situation.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:07 AM »

No ring on left or right ring finger here.

As many prob know folks who work w/heavy equipment (and in other occupations) remove their rings when working 'cause they can be a hazard.  I don't wear my rings around the homeplace, nor do my friends.  Rings are pretty, but troublesome and mostly left in a safe place 'til the work is done.

Of course I have no clue if RC and the teenager have recently married.  Maybe they were married before Haleighs disappearance/he wasn't wearing ring because of work.  I only mention that because gf referred to Haleigh as her daughter during 911 call.  I thought it a bit presumptuous on her part at the time, but who knows.

Foggy

Except he hasn't worked in a month, so why all the sudden put one on now........

I'm not disagreeing that the couple might have recently married.  I'm just pointing out that some (many?) don't wear rings. esp. those who are involved in certain occupations.  Some may not be aware of that fact. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:56 AM »

Side note; your vomit look on Misty = preggers.....Just speculation now!  ha ha! well it was early morning....

I BLEEVE (TM "Vern" the hotdog guy) I believe the term you are looking for is "vomit face." Smile

Oh lo... I won't be able to live that one down. I deserve that. I was off on a vomit face toot, wasn't I? **snort** Maybe I should learn to have an UNexpressed thought tee hee. (A teacher told me that once.)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2009, 01:49:32 AM »

Well what is the waiting period for a marriage license in fl, in Md it's atleast 30 days, I think i've been married 17 long yrs so not sure.  And if it is illegal they have to have a judge approval from my understanding.

I stated on the last page:
I looked up waiting period for marriage license in FL ...Putnam County to be exact. It is 3 days. Waived if you take a 4-hour marriage course within the prior 12 months.

For those under 18 ...you have to contact the county for any other restrictions.

Just a FYI.

3 days wow, so it could of been done.  but the illegal part throws me a bit.  but still I think the Croslin's and Cummings would agree to this and if they know the right judge to approve it, done.  Stranger things have been done before.  God this would blow CasAnt out of the water with all it's twist and turns if it fits.

I think they mean illegal as under the age of 18, but I could be wrong......also here is a little more info from my longggggggg post above:

In general, those planning on getting married in Florida should be eighteen or older at the time of marriage. However, it is sometimes possible to get married at a younger age. For example, it is possible to get married at sixteen or seventeen if written parental consent is given. It is also possible for people of this age to get married if the bride and groom are parents, or expectant parents, of a child

yup, I only know cuz I had a relative's whole family move there cuz she was 14 yr old & preggers and it was the only state that would allow it(early 90's) married (much older)guy who was not father and still married w/4 children to date but they had to get parental consent and judges ok.  But I was sure the law had gotten more strict since than but not sure. I definatly think it could be done.  but shows collusion if guilty right?  There would be some premeditation, right?

Like I said to Rana I'm thinkin if true Rana's vomit look in Misty's interview = pregnant.  Not impossible, but purely speculation.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2009, 01:55:12 AM »

He didn't refer to Misty as his wife. She was still the gf and a dumb b***** one at that. She said " our daughter " on the tape. Which I found strange, but maybe that's the way Misty felt about the situation.

well as her post to Amber said I got yr man n now I'm gonna get yr baby, I think Misty could be putting herself in a position of more trouble than she knows.  I think she's alot smarter than we give her credit for. JMO
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »

Like I said to Rana I'm thinkin if true Rana's vomit look in Misty's interview = pregnant.  Not impossible, but purely speculation.

Pregnancy is possible, FCL, but on the vomit face theory (oh groan) she didn't look that way the whole time to me -- just like 2 or 3 briefs times like when she spoke of the kitchen as Wyks noticed too.... and two other quick times that I can't recall right now.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2009, 02:03:36 AM »

Pregnancy is possible, FCL, but on the vomit face theory (oh groan) she didn't look that way the whole time to me -- just like 2 or 3 briefs times like when she spoke of the kitchen as Wyks noticed too.... and two other quick times that I can't recall right now.

watched it a couple times & still never saw it (vomit face) but deferring to u n wykes could = preggers  in regards to marriage.  purely speculation on my part.  lookin at all angles.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:55 AM »

watched it a couple times & still never saw it (vomit face) but deferring to u n wykes could = preggers  in regards to marriage.  purely speculation on my part.  lookin at all angles.

Oh she definitely could be pregnant and have had a eeeww reaction to whatever it was she was talking about... BOTH!  Also, if she were pregnant, that would be a good reason (in theory) to get married.... without outsiders looking for nefarious reasons. If that makes any sense. Smile

IOW, it "looks" good...... I don't know what I'm trying to say. Smile

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2009, 02:09:03 AM »

I'm going 2 bed good night all! I hope & pray that Haleigh is found safe and is back n the loving arms of her parents.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2009, 02:10:41 AM »

I wish I knew how to post screen caps (as if you're on pins and needles to see the vomit face.) Smile  . 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2009, 02:11:10 AM »

I'm going 2 bed good night all! I hope & pray that Haleigh is found safe and is back n the loving arms of her parents.

Nighty

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2009, 03:20:51 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

He has a shiny gold band on his left ring finger, yeppers.  Also has one on his right ring finger, for what it's worth.  Interesting!  And right after showing his tatoos, as he straightens up, he kind of moves his left hand in an odd way, as if showing his ring but not wanting to shove it into the camera.  Reminds me a lot of a girl with a new engagement ring, lol, ya know? 

IMO the hands look too heavy to be his, but it might be the camera angle.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:20 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

That's a wedding ring. If he married Misty, I will just keep my own thoughts to myself and you all can read my mind. Too bad I don't have webcam. The look on my face is worthy of a transmission !   

I'd love to see it !

What freaks me out is IF they did get married, they have spousal privilege and aren't compelled to testify against each other if called to do so

That would be a very sneaky thing to do!  Surely they wouldn't!!   

Spousal privilege means that a married partner can't be compelled to testify against their mate.  But it doesn't mean a spouse can't testify against a mate.  Its a fine distinction that one who is fearful or cowed might not grasp or recognize.

Amen - that is a distinction that many people forget about - my hubby and I just had that discussion regarding another matter.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2009, 06:58:26 AM »

24/17 w/this law you guys say would mean they have to have judge approval, it's not like overnight they have to have consent of all parents right? and than get marriage license, Florida is not Nevada.  There are some rules that have to be followed is my understanding?

Florida: If a teen is under eighteen (18) years of age, but older than sixteen (16) years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a parent has sole custody or the other parent is dead, the permission of one parent is sufficient. If a person is under the age of 16, the marriage license has to be issued by a county judge, with or without parental permission. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor teen who has been previously married may apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verfied by a written statement from a licensed physician. A county court judge may at his/her discretion issue or not issue a license for them to marry. (http://marriage.about.com/cs/teenmarriage/a/teenus.htm)

Wonder if Misty is pg?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2009, 07:17:14 AM »

24/17 w/this law you guys say would mean they have to have judge approval, it's not like overnight they have to have consent of all parents right? and than get marriage license, Florida is not Nevada.  There are some rules that have to be followed is my understanding?

Florida: If a teen is under eighteen (18) years of age, but older than sixteen (16) years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a parent has sole custody or the other parent is dead, the permission of one parent is sufficient. If a person is under the age of 16, the marriage license has to be issued by a county judge, with or without parental permission. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor teen who has been previously married may apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verfied by a written statement from a licensed physician. A county court judge may at his/her discretion issue or not issue a license for them to marry. (http://marriage.about.com/cs/teenmarriage/a/teenus.htm)

Wonder if Misty is pg?

Weid laws down in Florida, you think?
Good morning everyone, kitty is stretching and ready to go.........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »

Wonder if Misty is pg?

Would that make her more or less likely to be involved with Haleigh's disappearance? Would that be any factor at all?

I still can't shake that odd feeling I had after hearing the 911 call. It seemed as if the 911 operator had to drag the information out of Misty. I don't know if that's because Misty didn't want to cooperate or couldn't cooperate. It just "felt" like she was dragging her feet when it came to revealing anything. Why wouldn't the panic over a missing child have her in a high state of anxiety? She almost sounded like she'd taken a Valium.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:20 AM »

I know that this hasn't been brought up before, and this is just speculation on my part.  No one has given any information to back it up either.

But, do you think that maybe Misty felt that Ron was giving too much attention to Haleigh, and she was not in the limelight??  Maybe not spending as much...private... time with her as she would have liked, or shown special attention to her.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2009, 08:56:45 AM »

Wonder if Misty is pg?

Would that make her more or less likely to be involved with Haleigh's disappearance? Would that be any factor at all?

I still can't shake that odd feeling I had after hearing the 911 call. It seemed as if the 911 operator had to drag the information out of Misty. I don't know if that's because Misty didn't want to cooperate or couldn't cooperate. It just "felt" like she was dragging her feet when it came to revealing anything. Why wouldn't the panic over a missing child have her in a high state of anxiety? She almost sounded like she'd taken a Valium.

That is what I thought as well.  Just a few one liners, nothing elaborating, as Oh well, last night...about ( insert time) we had dinner, and then Haleight did this, or did that...etc..  Nothing, except that she is gone and that is all I know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.