April 19, 2024, 04:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299072 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: March 11, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys (seems most have gone to bed, just my luck. LOL)

I took 5 hours away from the computer, came back and was 11 or 12 pages behind! Finally caught up again, and most everyone has left for the night.

But I'd like to post yet another image I put together for Haleigh and this thread. I think she likes pink.

It appears to me after reading tonight, that we all need another reminder:

It's all about Haleigh.
wow this is beautiful!!! Great Job! Wish I was this crafty
sorry didnt mean to post in your post

It's ok. I think I moved you out.

And thanks. It really IS all about Haleigh. Wink

::MonkeyDance::thanks...yes it is she is so adorable and you captured some beautiful pics of her

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: March 11, 2009, 12:50:38 AM »

Sieko ~  There are some Haleigh threads with info such as "who's who", "police reports" and etc.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0

These are for information only, no comments.

Islandmonkey ~  When you said you had started a list of mistruths etc., on the second thread, do you mean the second Haleigh thread in archives?  Maybe we should have a thread with that...

Note:  It takes work to make and maintain information threads.  And they are very useful if they are kept up to date.  So many times monkeys ask questions that can be found in the info threads.
Awesome, thanks.  I'm obviously not very observant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »

Hello Jules3699,

I've been here for years and I don't know how to go there, also! Monkeys are good people and someone will show us the way!

I wish Ron and Misty the best in their marriage. I wish them to be strong as individuals and in their marriage for if it turns out badly for Haleigh it will test them individually and test their marriage.

My ex husband and his wife made it but it took counseling and some years.

Missing Persons-High Profile-Archives
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

This is where the previous threads for high profile cases, which include Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings are archived.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

Sieko ~  There are some Haleigh threads with info such as "who's who", "police reports" and etc.

Islandmonkey ~  When you said you had started a list of mistruths etc., on the second thread, do you mean the second Haleigh thread in archives?  Maybe we should have a thread with that...

Note:  It takes work to make and maintain information threads.  And they are very useful if they are kept up to date.  So many times monkeys ask questions that can be found in the info threads.

Sieko ~  no worries.     It's a big forum.  There have been posters that have been at Scared Monkeys for a long time that didn't realize we have other missing persons threads.  And an Elvis thread.  Fashion and Decorating and etc. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »

Hello Jules3699,

I've been here for years and I don't know how to go there, also! Monkeys are good people and someone will show us the way!

I wish Ron and Misty the best in their marriage. I wish them to be strong as individuals and in their marriage for if it turns out badly for Haleigh it will test them individually and test their marriage.

My ex husband and his wife made it but it took counseling and some years.

Missing Persons-High Profile-Archives
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

This is where the previous threads for high profile cases, which include Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings are archived.

Thanks Muffy

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: March 11, 2009, 12:56:25 AM »

Thank you MuffyBee for buzzing in here with the info! Am always behind in reading these threads and still get lost.

Brandi great work! All Monkeys online and guests, Keep The Faith.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1406 on: March 11, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

That's ok, I'll polish it up soon and bring it over for you..........Finally, here is the transcript from NG tonight, with that zinger from mamma Neves:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What did he do?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He got down on his knee and said, will you marry me? Everybody`s going to take this marriage thing the wrong way. But it`s not. Everything`s still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She always talked about. Even if she`s not with us, she`s still here with us. Everybody knows that I love Haleigh and Ronald and (inaudible).

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Out to T.J. Hart with SKY 97.3 F.M., is Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father, engaged to the last person to have seen Haleigh alive?

T.J. HART, SKY 97.3: Yes, indeed they are. The engagement came Sunday at a nice restaurant in Palatka. He had the marriage license in hand.

GRACE: T.J. Hart.

Joining me there outside the crime scene in Satsuma, Florida, Teresa Neves, paternal grandmother of Haleigh. The timing is a little unusual, according to some onlookers. Why now?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER OF HALEIGH: Well, it is unusual for some onlookers, but those people did not live with my two grandchildren. And my grandchildren, both Haleigh and Junior, have very often said they would love for their daddy to marry Misty and that they wanted Misty to be their mommy. So I feel like they`re trying to fulfill a wish for Haleigh so when she comes home she`ll have that extra happiness to celebrate.

GRACE: And Susan Moss, does this mean they cannot testify against each other, if it comes to that at trial?

MOSS: It does not mean that. There`s an exception to the spousal privilege if it involves hurting a child.

I seriously doubt butterbean who is barely four has said "I want Misty to be my mommy"................very pathetic and disgusted. Muffy why don't we have a puking monkey here when I need one
This is about all I could find

LMAO~Thanks! I will save that for times like these......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: March 11, 2009, 12:58:03 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php

Scared Monkeys Index Page

If you click on "home" tab in the left corner, under your avi, you go to the index page.  Go there and take a look.  Lot's there.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: March 11, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »

Sieko ~  no worries.     It's a big forum.  There have been posters that have been at Scared Monkeys for a long time that didn't realize we have other missing persons threads.  And an Elvis thread.  Fashion and Decorating and etc. 
Will have to check the rest of the site out.  Lord knows I could use some fashion help. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: March 11, 2009, 01:00:58 AM »

This is about all I could find

LMAO~Thanks! I will save that for times like these......
Puking sock monkey is better than no puking monkey, I suppose. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: March 11, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »

Thank you MuffyBee for buzzing in here with the info! Am always behind in reading these threads and still get lost.

Brandi great work! All Monkeys online and guests, Keep The Faith.

YW IBE    

It's always good to see you.

And yep,  I agree.  Brandi does great work. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: March 11, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »

O/T Fashion??? help for 68 yr olds??? Decorating?? Just was giving a 1957 very small gas stove in the color "Suez".. it looks like a tan pink and I wished my tiny mobile home kitchen to be red and black. Heading over to decorating how.

Is there a 28hr day? in Monkeyville?

Thanks all. 

Klaas, will be message for you in musings. TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:13 AM »

Hmm.  There must be a puking monkey somewhere, after all this time.  We did have a barfdoll, though.   

BTGirl is our resident sock monkey.  She's got quite a collection.   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: March 11, 2009, 01:06:55 AM »

Hmm.  There must be a puking monkey somewhere, after all this time.  We did have a barfdoll, though.   

A collection of sock monkeys or emoticons?  I had a sock monkey when I was a kid and just loved it!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »

A collection of sock monkeys or emoticons?  I had a sock monkey when I was a kid and just loved it!

BT has a collection of sock monkeys and emoticons.  She even makes a yearly calendar with sock monkeys.  BT posts in musings and the Natalee Holloway thread.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: March 11, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

BT has a collection of sock monkeys and emoticons.  She even makes a yearly calendar with sock monkeys.  BT posts in musings and the Natalee Holloway thread.
Sock monkey calendar, too cute. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »

Sorry to start another topic within a topic, but that press conference today really set me off too........anywho, I was trolling thru post and found this one............I like this poster!!! After what Misty wrote on Amber's myspace, she deserves it, of course JMO:

armywife26 commented 2 hours 5 minutes ago
You know it's funny how Ronny is showing up on tv all * blinged out* new shades and all and i know where he works or worked... and a large percentage of people there use or sell cocaine it's not a rumor yet a fact a friend of mine had a husband who worked there and he was offered multiple times before just quitting. as for the 17 yr old bride to be i contacted crime stoppers because i found her myspace and a girl named amber's myspace once i saw this it all became clear because when Ronny was asked if he had any other children besides haleigh and jr he said he wasnt 100% sure when you go to link also read the comment left by ronalds gf and the picture comment im sorry but this girl has something to do with it and only time will tell i wish they would have taken the report i made seriously because at this point anything is worth looking into.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: March 11, 2009, 01:25:05 AM »

That's interesting, IslandMonkey.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: March 11, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »

That's interesting, IslandMonkey.

Well, that comment wasn't nearly as bad as the earlier one one there ......Misty wrote "I got yur boyfriend, now I'm gonna get ur baby"............sad, and definitely NOT who I'd want to even watch my gecko

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: March 11, 2009, 01:29:25 AM »

"I got yur boyfriend, now I'm gonna get ur baby"...

When I first saw that, I thought "how very high school-ish".  But then, consider the source 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.