April 16, 2024, 03:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298960 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: March 11, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »

Sorry to start another topic within a topic, but that press conference today really set me off too........anywho, I was trolling thru post and found this one............I like this poster!!! After what Misty wrote on Amber's myspace, she deserves it, of course JMO:

armywife26 commented 2 hours 5 minutes ago
You know it's funny how Ronny is showing up on tv all * blinged out* new shades and all and i know where he works or worked... and a large percentage of people there use or sell cocaine it's not a rumor yet a fact a friend of mine had a husband who worked there and he was offered multiple times before just quitting. as for the 17 yr old bride to be i contacted crime stoppers because i found her myspace and a girl named amber's myspace once i saw this it all became clear because when Ronny was asked if he had any other children besides haleigh and jr he said he wasnt 100% sure when you go to link also read the comment left by ronalds gf and the picture comment im sorry but this girl has something to do with it and only time will tell i wish they would have taken the report i made seriously because at this point anything is worth looking into.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511
I've seen this and it's disgusting.  Did you check the comment under her photo?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=375142511&albumID=77694&imageID=297932
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: March 11, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: March 11, 2009, 01:32:14 AM »

That's interesting, IslandMonkey.

Well, that comment wasn't nearly as bad as the earlier one one there ......Misty wrote "I got yur boyfriend, now I'm gonna get ur baby"............sad, and definitely NOT who I'd want to even watch my gecko

its very threating and scary.  I wonder if this Amber has spoken to the police yet?  She may have a lot of info.  Maybe even afriad to say anything.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: March 11, 2009, 01:35:45 AM »

Sorry to start another topic within a topic, but that press conference today really set me off too........anywho, I was trolling thru post and found this one............I like this poster!!! After what Misty wrote on Amber's myspace, she deserves it, of course JMO:

You know it's funny how Ronny is showing up on tv all * blinged out* new shades and all and i know where he works or worked... and a large percentage of people there use or sell cocaine it's not a rumor yet a fact a friend of mine had a husband who worked there and he was offered multiple times before just quitting. as for the 17 yr old bride to be i contacted crime stoppers because i found her myspace and a girl named amber's myspace once i saw this it all became clear because when Ronny was asked if he had any other children besides haleigh and jr he said he wasnt 100% sure when you go to link also read the comment left by ronalds gf and the picture comment im sorry but this girl has something to do with it and only time will tell i wish they would have taken the report i made seriously because at this point anything is worth looking into.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=375142511&albumID=77694&imageID=297932

I believe I read somewhere that this is the child misty was babysitting when she met ronald.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: March 11, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »

I believe I read somewhere that this is the child misty was babysitting when she met ronald.

also notice the date misty posted the comment it was about the time she started dating ronald.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1425 on: March 11, 2009, 01:37:35 AM »

Yeppers That was it: 

November 14, 2008 1:52 PM
bitch i got ur man and i will have ur baby to .........

sounds like she has some jealousy issues, and it's more than being an immature 17yr old

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: March 11, 2009, 01:37:51 AM »

I read that too, but not sure if it's true or not.  With that comment, it sure does look like this could be Ron's baby though.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1427 on: March 11, 2009, 01:39:34 AM »

Yes again, that's how she met him

also notice the date misty posted the comment it was about the time she started dating ronald.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: March 11, 2009, 01:40:59 AM »

thats the loving mommy that TN says haleigh and jr wanted??

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: March 11, 2009, 01:42:34 AM »

Some seem stressy in here today.  Free massage for those who need it.

Oh boy did I ever need that!

Thank you Sieko!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: March 11, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »

That is scary isn't it    IMO TN has her own agenda...........

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: March 11, 2009, 01:44:47 AM »

like what?  Afriad that CS will get custody back....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: March 11, 2009, 01:49:41 AM »

Oh boy did I ever need that!

Thank you Sieko!
Any time, Weeble.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: March 11, 2009, 01:52:29 AM »

That, and trying to keep RC out of jail on stat rape charges, If Aber is 17 (I know her myspace says 19 as does Misty's, but the locals say she is 17), and her baby is one, well when did she conceive????

I also think she's a bit of an enabler (from Jax contact), that see's her only son as the end all be all, and will do whatever she can to keep him from paying any consequences for his actions, look at all his arrest yet no convictions on ANY of the drug charges, she's with the SO as a dispatcher and believe or not it is a thin blue line.

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: March 11, 2009, 01:53:25 AM »

I think TN has her own agenda, too.  Just haven't pin pointed exactly what yet.  It does look like she's wanting Crystal out of the picture so her grand kids can have a new mommy.

I was so glad to see only Crystal and Ron's names mentioned today.  I bet that made the "new mommy" feel great.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: March 11, 2009, 01:57:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys (seems most have gone to bed, just my luck. LOL)

I took 5 hours away from the computer, came back and was 11 or 12 pages behind! Finally caught up again, and most everyone has left for the night.

But I'd like to post yet another image I put together for Haleigh and this thread. I think she likes pink.

It appears to me after reading tonight, that we all need another reminder:

It's all about Haleigh.

Brandi, that is beautiful.  My heart bleeds for this wee one.

Thank you for your graphics, they are such a great reminder as to why anyone posts on this forum.  Searching for the missing.
And praying they are found safe.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: March 11, 2009, 01:57:47 AM »

That, and trying to keep RC out of jail on stat rape charges, If Aber is 17 (I know her myspace says 19 as does Misty's, but the locals say she is 17), and her baby is one, well when did she conceive????

I also think she's a bit of an enabler (from Jax contact), that see's her only son as the end all be all, and will do whatever she can to keep him from paying any consequences for his actions, look at all his arrest yet no convictions on ANY of the drug charges, she's with the SO as a dispatcher and believe or not it is a thin blue line.

that makes sense.  But even if he marries misty....it still wont get him out of trouble with Amber if she was like 15 or 16 when she got pregnant right?

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: March 11, 2009, 01:58:48 AM »

I think TN has her own agenda, too.  Just haven't pin pointed exactly what yet.  It does look like she's wanting Crystal out of the picture so her grand kids can have a new mommy.

I was so glad to see only Crystal and Ron's names mentioned today.  I bet that made the "new mommy" feel great.

I hadnt even thought of that but I bet you are right!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: March 11, 2009, 02:17:12 AM »

Sorry All, but cannot attribute this, but heard that spousal privilege does not  apply when harm to a child is involved[/b]. 

Can anyone expound on this?  TIA

Foggy
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: March 11, 2009, 02:19:38 AM »

I hadnt even thought of that but I bet you are right!
I wonder if it's just that she's bitter over some of the things Crystal and family said about Ron, or if it's something bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.