April 24, 2024, 05:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299182 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2009, 09:01:27 AM »

Good morning  sunny  Hoping for good news about Haleigh today. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

This case has my mind jumping all over the place.  Thanks to who ever posted the link to that article on analyzing 911 calls.  It was very informative and gave me a new perspective.  Hoping Haleigh is found safe and sound today.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2009, 09:49:06 AM »

Good morning  sunny  Hoping for good news about Haleigh today. 

Hey MuffyBee, Glad you followed me over here, was lonley here too.

With Caylee's case, I felt right off there had been family involvement concerning her demise, but, with Haleigh, there are so many possibilities , it is hard to pin point who I feel is the " taker" of this child.  Not to mention the many so's in the area.

Since rc got off those charges with game warden for hunting with lights at night, then I feel more sure, he has help from power sources to get him off those charges with less than a slap on the wrist.
Animal offenses in florida are treated with more gumption than a murder of a person.

There is a word for people who tell what they know on drug people so they get off their own charges.  Raechel Hoffman lost her life because le insisted she be a " narc".
It cost her her life. Drug dealers from south fla are comming this way, and doing their deeds with intention. 

They do not like  to be crossed, and have no emotion about taking a child from those who crossed them. 

so,,,, we have dad, girlfriend, so's, and drug lords, as possible takers of this child.
I could just close my eyes, and point a finger, as any one of these people could be suspect.
Makes me shake my head and sigh....The poor children again, have taken the blunt of an adults actions.  I hope Haeligh is found soon.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »

sorry, skipped ahead and now will go back to the page that I was on....Ron is on good Morning America if anyone is interested...they just showed him going through the home...He is really really skinny... and very sad.....sorry if everyone already knew this but I wanted to post it just in case someone wanted to tune in...they are going to have more on this in a few minutes....

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2009, 10:18:17 AM »

sorry, skipped ahead and now will go back to the page that I was on....Ron is on good Morning America if anyone is interested...they just showed him going through the home...He is really really skinny... and very sad.....sorry if everyone already knew this but I wanted to post it just in case someone wanted to tune in...they are going to have more on this in a few minutes....

thanks for info cookie...yes, it is a sad case for sure
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2009, 10:34:42 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133198&catid=3

County Officials Force Haleigh's Family to Move Tents
Posted By: Victor Blackwell     12 hrs ago

SATSUMA, FL -- It's been nearly a month, since Annette Sykes great-grand-daughter, Haleigh Cummings, disappeared. She's made the same public plea - everyday.

"Please, please help us find Haleigh and to bring her home," Sykes said.

Her family has slept in tents near the trailer where Haliegh, 5, was last seen - every night.

Soon they will have to leave.

"This is not a campground, we were told and therefore we can't stay here," said Sykes.

The Putnam County Code Enforcement Division sent a letter to Sykes' grandson and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The letter, dated March 3rd, cites several complaints about the family camping near the home.

The author writes that he recognizes the family's extreme hardship. However, they are violating a county code and will have to find somewhere else to live.

"The people around here - they don't mind us being here. It's just been the code enforcement," said Sykes.

Down the road a bit, Haleigh's mother and her side of the family have set up tents.

"We're only here during the daytime and we've got a place to live so we go home at night" said Haleigh's maternal grandmother Marie Griffis.

This weekend, Griffis' family took down one of the tents to avoid the appearance of camping. One of the tents still standing is filled with a shrine to the missing girl.

Griffis says she'll spend her days inside the tent for as long as takes to bring her grand-daughter home.

"I'm relying on God to do what he told me he was gonna do and that's bring Haleigh home," said Griffis.

Haleigh was last seen at her father's home in Satsuma, in February.

If you know of her whereabouts, make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. The reward for information leading to her safe return is $26,500.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

Haleigh Cummings this morning received some of the national media attention usually devoted to the Caylee Anthony case.

Haleigh's dad explained to NBC's "Today" that he can't move back into the house where the 5-year-old Florida girl was taken. There are just too many memories there, Ronald Cummings told "Today" in an exclusive interview.

"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.

And the search? Investigators have said little about leads or progress, Shamlian said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »

thanks for that article Klaas...

going back a few pages, when looking at Rons hand that is injured, do you think that he could have hit the wall where the hot water heater is located with his fist upon hearing that Haleigh was missing? when Misty first told him or was on the phone with 911? that would explain the injury and perhaps the reason that they took a piece of the wall...

If Ron and Misty did get married, a huge mistake...possibly preggers...another child brought into the mix by another child having a child...sigh....And this is only spec ing here..,.none of us know if they are married yet or if she is preggers....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

Haleigh Cummings this morning received some of the national media attention usually devoted to the Caylee Anthony case.

Haleigh's dad explained to NBC's "Today" that he can't move back into the house where the 5-year-old Florida girl was taken. There are just too many memories there, Ronald Cummings told "Today" in an exclusive interview.

"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.

And the search? Investigators have said little about leads or progress, Shamlian said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html

good morning Heart...did you watch the interview? I did...thought that he was genuine and tears were real...how sad for this family...and for Haleigh..hope she is doing ok and will be found soon and returned to her life....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

Inside missing girl's home
  Video: As police continue to look for  Haleigh Cummings, her father gives a tour of the trailer where she was last seen.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29593696#29593696

Heart
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2009, 11:19:57 AM »

Welcome to all the new members!   

Just stopping in to let you guys know that the Polly Klaas Murder story is being told by American Justice today at 4pm on Cable Channel AETV.   (Eastern time)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »

Hi cookie,  yes I did watch the video.  Truly sad.  It is my hope and prayer that Ron nor Misty had anything to do with the abduction, disappearance, etc of Haleigh.  That would make it so much harder to comprehend. 

I was reading in post that was posted last night and I see a new poster (Annette49) stated more than once that Haleigh had informed either Crystal or Marie that she did not want to go back to stay with Ron. 

Has anyone heard that reported before?  I have not, maybe I just missed it.

Also I read on another site that Crystal had filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr. a couple of weeks prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

Heart

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »

Some images I captured from the Today show:

The master bedroom where Misty, Haleigh and Ronald Jr. were reportedly sleeping:

Haleigh's bedroom:

The light switch that has reportedly been dusted for prints in the kitchen:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

Hi cookie,  yes I did watch the video.  Truly sad.  It is my hope and prayer that Ron nor Misty had anything to do with the abduction, disappearance, etc of Haleigh.  That would make it so much harder to comprehend. 

I was reading in post that was posted last night and I see a new poster (Annette49) stated more than once that Haleigh had informed either Crystal or Marie that she did not want to go back to stay with Ron. 

Has anyone heard that reported before?  I have not, maybe I just missed it.

Also I read on another site that Crystal had filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr. a couple of weeks prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

Heart

at this point, I would say that none of us knows what really was said by Haleigh......or what is truth and what is not....so many rumors in my opinion...
so far we have not seen any papers on here where Crystal had filed for custody for the kids that I have seen anyway, and the monkeys on here are pretty good at recovering info...
I don't believe anything from chinese whispers until I see proof of it...until then, all speculation and gossip in my opinion...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »

And something that popped out at me when watching the Today show video:

It was stated that the back door was propped open "just like this."

In my mind, it was propped wide open, so a person could get through it. Also, Great Grandmother Sykes has stated that the inside door was "wide open." We all know that it does not stay open unless propped open. It  drifts into the closed position if left unattended.

Just some thoughts and images to share with you all.

And, good morning!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »

Cummings told to get county permit to keep staying in camper
Noise complaint led to county action' permission seen as likely

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 11:19 PM on Sunday, Mar. 8, 2009

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-08/story/cummings_told_to_get_county_permit_to_keep_staying_in_camper

As her father’s roadside campsite grows larger near the mobile home where Haleigh Cummings disappeared last month, Ronald Cummings has been told he needs to ask for a special permit to keep a travel camper there.
Putnam County officials said permission is likely, and said the subject will be brought up at a county commission meeting this week. Code enforcement chief John Salmons said Sunday he sent a letter to the family after receiving noise complaints.

He said the letter lets them know they need to apply for a temporary use permit but did not issue a deadline for the camper to be moved.

As Haleigh’s disappearance reaches the four-week mark tonight, the request is another measure of how long the 5-year-old has been missing. She has still had not been found Sunday, though detectives remained working to follow leads, said spokesman Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

What started as a pair of chairs and a few blankets Feb. 10 has grown into a tented enclosure and travel camper down the street from the Satsuma mobile home that investigators pored over for weeks before releasing back to Cummings. He has said he cannot live in the blue doublewide mobile home again.

Lindsy Croslin, whose sister-in-law, 17-year-old Misty Croslin was home and discovered Haleigh missing about 3 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 10, said she knew the county letter was sent but did not know what plans were made to move.

At another site nearby, Haleigh’s biological mother and family have a similar arrangement of tents and enclosures nearby but have not been asked to move, said Marie Griffis, Haleigh’s grandmother. The Baker County family has been given the use of a mobile home about five minutes away, she said.

County Commission Chairman Nancy Harris said the commission has a regular meeting Tuesday and will bring up the issue. She said Haleigh’s family is in a bad situation and are due some consideration.

Commissioner Chip Laibl said he expects the county to help.

“We’ll do whatever it takes to keep these people comfortable while they search for their daughter,” he said Sunday.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2009, 11:56:13 AM »

Noticed too that the light switch that has been so scrutinized here is not in a weird position at all..

Did you all notice the clothes that Haleigh had and all the toys?.....it made me really really sad to see all of her things there, waiting for her to get home...
Ron looked like a broken man to me..no matter how any of us might feel about his supposed life style, rumors what ever, your heart has to go out to someone in such obvious pain over the disappearance of his daughter....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2009, 11:56:22 AM »

gold ring on necklace in this pic, could be family ring, it seems like a simple gold band but maybe grandfathers or some other sentimental value to Ron?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »

Some images I captured from the Today show:

The master bedroom where Misty, Haleigh and Ronald Jr. were reportedly sleeping:

Haleigh's bedroom:

The light switch that has reportedly been dusted for prints in the kitchen:

I see a home that looks cared for by a couple of young people that don't have a lot. Haleigh's room looks nice and typical for a girl her age. In fact, I'm impressed that Misty was willing to share her bedroom with these two small children not her own. Ron looks like he has lost weight and seems like a father in deep grief over his missing baby. I've stated this many times - IMO this will turn out to be an abduction by stranger or vaguely known person.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2009, 11:59:17 AM »

gold ring on necklace in this pic, could be family ring, it seems like a simple gold band but maybe grandfathers or some other sentimental value to Ron?

notice in the photo that Ron's right hand is "scraped up" here as well...may be something to do with his job/work?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.