April 19, 2024, 03:47:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299071 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: March 11, 2009, 02:43:54 PM »

Interesting enough, a RSO lived at this address not long ago!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

oops, and this is where he uses Haleighs home address..

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

That is very scary!!  Thanks for the links!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: March 11, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

To those discussing the sex offender, the one missing concerns me worse. I have spent three days reading everything I can find on him and he really concerns me. He broke into a home with parents and another child in the same room and cut away an 11 year olds panties and molested her. That takes crazy guts so we know he wouldn't be scared to come in there.

The fact that LE doesn't act like they care where he is or if he is even alive makes me wonder if they aren't playing dumb on purpose. You can't clear someone when you don't know where they are. This was in Putnam County FGS. Why wouldn't they be concerned? They sure can't rule him out as far as I can see.

I wonder about this too? Either they know where he was the night Haleigh disappeared but don't know now....or they are hoping that by not focusing on him that he will surface and not go further underground...or they know who did it and are holding their cards close. This is interesting.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: March 11, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

To those discussing the sex offender, the one missing concerns me worse. I have spent three days reading everything I can find on him and he really concerns me. He broke into a home with parents and another child in the same room and cut away an 11 year olds panties and molested her. That takes crazy guts so we know he wouldn't be scared to come in there.

The fact that LE doesn't act like they care where he is or if he is even alive makes me wonder if they aren't playing dumb on purpose. You can't clear someone when you don't know where they are. This was in Putnam County FGS. Why wouldn't they be concerned? They sure can't rule him out as far as I can see.
I agree this guy is crazy.  I was hoping he'd be found in a ditch some where.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: March 11, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

Hey, do y'all remember (you 'memmer?) Smile the other day when we were talking about the maps, posting the maps and talking about the location of things?  (I think that day the discussion was primarily on the possible location of the dumpster etc.)

Anyway, I read those pages here, but don't recall our mentioning this. (below) If it was mentioned and I mssied it - sorry for the repeat. Smile

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, which is quite possible, it looks like there is only one way in and out of there.

I didn't notice it before b/c when I glanced at "Monroe Ave," for example, it looks like it leads to other roads - which it does -but those roads are enlcosed/connected - or it looks that way to me. Again I could be looking at it wrong, so I'm bringing it up to ask how it looks to you.

1.) Does it look like to you guys that there is one way out?

IOW, it looks like Tyler Street (going to our right of the screen in direction) toward Huffington Road (309) is the way out of the neighbhorhood. With the trees, it's hard to see if Tyler is connected to River Villas, but in this shot it looks like not. Also, someone pointed out that these Google maps are like two or more years old, so.... maybe the roads are actually different now than depicted here.

2.) That strip looking thing, the thing in the pic running not quite vertically near Huffington Road, is that the railroad track? (Runninig in the right of the screen near Huffington - the road marked  309.)

3.) With all the railroad accidents with cars, many crossings have cameras at them. If that is the tracks, it crosses the road, right? At railroad crossings, do they typically place cameras at EVERY crossing nowdays? Do we know if this railroad crossing has a camera? I'm sure LE has looked, but I haven't seen it mentioned; so I was wondering. Again if it was mentioned.... lemme do an Emily Litella and say a contrite apologetic, "nevermind.." Smile

4.) Does anyone have a more current map?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Google map link (Enter 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida - the mobile home address )
http://maps.google.com/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: March 11, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »

Hi Tabby and thanks for the kind words....

secondly,
Has anyone seen or heard from Minnie today? hope that she comes back to join us as well...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1625 on: March 11, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

I'd be interested to know what your opinion is based on, islandmonkey? I am not sure of Ron/Misty's guilt or innocence so I am always interested in what helps someone come to a conclusion? Thanks

MOO~To many inconsistencies in what Ron, Misty and even TN have stated as time went by there are so many conflicting stories, I posted some of them in the last general discussion thread, their actions are odd, one minute Ron is fully capable to walk/talk when at the courthouse, but when at the presser yesterday he acts like he is can't even walk by himself. I also look at what the FBI profilers and Justice Dept statistics are, and those are hard to look away from as they ARE experts in their fields. I think Ron's emotions going from whining/crying to defiant in a split second in his first interview shows that he ia able to turn his emotion on and off like a light switch. The fact Rons knows VERBATIM how to discipline his child most likely would mean he has been instructed for '"some " reason in the very recent past. The 911 call seemed contrived to me, too many "I was at work" moments in his brief statement, the LE's inability to clear him and or Misty or anyone for that fact. I could go on and on, but I have already done that so often I'm getting cramps in my fingers.

Again, JMO, but I believe they are in it up to their eyeballs, either directly or indirectly.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1626 on: March 11, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

This is to searching . I want to apologize for my trailer remark yesterday . As soon as I hit submit I regretted wording it that way . I hope you see this and please understand that I know it was a stupid thing for me to say . I am very sorry .

reposting this now that I see that your are here . Again I i am sorry how I worded this .

Ahh, Thank you for that, no harm no foul.  I hope that all monkeys ,including myself, can start thinking before we hit the little send button. Some things we think and type out just do not come across as we intend. I do really appreciate this post and think you are great for it. I do not always think before posting myself,but I try and I am sure you and all monkeys try as well.You have class in my book. 

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: March 11, 2009, 02:52:23 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

I wonder about this too? Either they know where he was the night Haleigh disappeared but don't know now....or they are hoping that by not focusing on him that he will surface and not go further underground...or they know who did it and are holding their cards close. This is interesting.

That's what I'm wondering. He has been missing since Feb 1 so they can't know where he was when Haleigh went missing.

I saw a lawyer (I think, may have been LE) last night say that the reason they won't publicly clear the family may be because the person who took her will feel more secure and brag about it to someone. I can't imagine why they haven't publicly cleared anyone except the nearby SO's. It makes no sense to me.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: March 11, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

I'd be interested to know what your opinion is based on, islandmonkey? I am not sure of Ron/Misty's guilt or innocence so I am always interested in what helps someone come to a conclusion? Thanks

MOO~To many inconsistencies in what Ron, Misty and even TN have stated as time went by there are so many conflicting stories, I posted some of them in the last general discussion thread, their actions are odd, one minute Ron is fully capable to walk/talk when at the courthouse, but when at the presser yesterday he acts like he is can't even walk by himself. I also look at what the FBI profilers and Justice Dept statistics are, and those are hard to look away from as they ARE experts in their fields. I think Ron's emotions going from whining/crying to defiant in a split second in his first interview shows that he ia able to turn his emotion on and off like a light switch. The fact Rons knows VERBATIM how to discipline his child most likely would mean he has been instructed for '"some " reason in the very recent past. The 911 call seemed contrived to me, too many "I was at work" moments in his brief statement, the LE's inability to clear him and or Misty or anyone for that fact. I could go on and on, but I have already done that so often I'm getting cramps in my fingers.

Again, JMO, but I believe they are in it up to their eyeballs, either directly or indirectly.

Ok. Fair enough. Thanks. I too was kind of weirded out by his ability to quote the legal definition of acceptable punishment. I also think that the whole wedding thing was a dumba$$ decision. I appreciate your response.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: March 11, 2009, 02:55:26 PM »

Hi IM....your sentence here:

The fact Rons knows VERBATIM how to discipline his child most likely would mean he has been instructed for '"some " reason in the very

I watched the program, Geraldo where Ron was talking about this...was it ever established that Ron knew this because social services had to intervene due to abuse or did we think that perhaps social services was instructed to counsel the family due to the custody hearing? someone had mentioned IIRC that it was required....
also, I don't remember hearing that LE had said that social services had been out to the house...Was that when he and Crystal were together at a different home or was that since he has had custody?

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: March 11, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »

secondly,
Has anyone seen or heard from Minnie today? hope that she comes back to join us as well...

Hi cookie and I meant what I said. Your posts are exactly what I'm feeling.

Rana, I think I saw that there is only one way out too. Maybe when Greta went down there?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: March 11, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

secondly,

Hi cookie and I meant what I said. Your posts are exactly what I'm feeling.

Rana, I think I saw that there is only one way out too. Maybe when Greta went down there?

tabby....xxx

I think that Fatcat had touched on this a few pages back...it was really interesting...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: March 11, 2009, 02:59:22 PM »

hey I just stumbled upon this on another site...could be something interesting.

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/bruno.html

Hello kind folks. Please forgive me but I am not a Psychic. But I am obsessed with one fact that everyone seems to be missing. That is the camera located above the tracks where Buffalo Bluff Rd crosses. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT of the subdivision unless, of course, by water or a walk out. The pics from those cameras are timestamped and work well at night. There is only a slight chance that this is a dead end, but I need closure on this issue. Like I said, I am obsessed with this fact yet see no mention of it anywhere. I am hoping that maybe one of you folks may have connections (no pun intended) and please get this relative information to the proper authorities. Thank you so kindly for your consideration. Bruno.

I guess there could be one in all this railroad crossing stuff.  It's here if anyone else wants to look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=202+Green+Lane,+Satsuma,+Florida&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=TWWbScj5NYr2sAOkrripAg&ll=29.572837,-81.675104&spn=0.001971,0.002784&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr

Railroad tracks with possible camara:  Look here I brought it forward last night after seeing it elsewhere on the www.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1633 on: March 11, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »

The fact Rons knows VERBATIM how to discipline his child most likely would mean he has been instructed for '"some " reason in the very

I watched the program, Geraldo where Ron was talking about this...was it ever established that Ron knew this because social services had to intervene due to abuse or did we think that perhaps social services was instructed to counsel the family due to the custody hearing? someone had mentioned IIRC that it was required....
also, I don't remember hearing that LE had said that social services had been out to the house...Was that when he and Crystal were together at a different home or was that since he has had custody?

It is in the transcripts on our transcript thread, but yes they acknowledged that DCF had been to the cummings home in the past yr......I'll find the quote if you need it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: March 11, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »

It is in the transcripts on our transcript thread, but yes they acknowledged that DCF had been to the cummings home in the past yr......I'll find the quote if you need it.

no no...I can find it myself over there....thank you...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: March 11, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

We can hope!  Chad Reynolds bothers me too especially reading the newspaper article about his previous crime.  But to go on foot over 100 miles I think?  Stranger things have happened.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: March 11, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

Speaking only for myself, I never felt Mark Lunsford or Steve Groene had anything to do with the abduction of their children. As far as Ron and Misty, it is my opinion that they know more than they are saying and my opinion that he is somehow involved. I welcome the opinions of all forum members because it in the past it has changed my mind on several opinions I previously held. It is not up to anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to think. I dont like the personal attacks I see here based on different opinions. It is immature and shows a persons true character. But if I want to think that Ron and Misty are skanky or guilty based on character observations I make, thats up to me.. it doesnt mean I dont respect monkeys I disagree with.
if everyone agreed with me, there would be nothing to discuss now, would there....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: March 11, 2009, 03:03:21 PM »

Thanks,

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: March 11, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

We can hope!  Chad Reynolds bothers me too especially reading the newspaper article about his previous crime.  But to go on foot over 100 miles I think?  Stranger things have happened.

eerrrmmmm, I thought it was Marion county.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: March 11, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

Hi Tabby, and welcome!     

Hi Wyks! Thanks Smile

but we don't know that he went on foot...do people still hitch hike in the more rural areas where folks are a bit more trusting perhaps? are there buses in and out of that county? he is familiar somewhat with the area where Haleigh lives cause isn't that where the other little girl lived that he molested during the break in?
this SO being gone all of this time bothers me as well...he could be dead somewhere but you would think that his body would have surfaced by now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.